PS4-The Order

Update on Service Restoration Rollout

Patrick Seybold's Avatar + Posted by Patrick Seybold on May 15, 2011 // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

We’re currently experiencing an extremely heavy load of password resets, and so we recently had to turn off services for approximately 30 minutes to clear the queue.

As such, a large number of people are attempting to change their passwords at the same time, it’s taking longer than expected for all those emails to clear all of the ISPs.

If you’ve requested your password reset, please give it a bit of time to reach your email. Thanks for your patience as we work to get everyone back online.

2,620 Comments

PAGE 1 51 52 53

+ pmilhon on May 20th, 2011 at 12:16 am said:

does any body know when we can get on the playstation store, I want my Resident Evil Back

+ panther430 on May 20th, 2011 at 7:52 am said:

they lost my old account what the [DELETED] and they can’t get me my stuff or ranking back :( what the [DELETED] can’t even sign up with the old name for a new account either what the [DELETED] this [DELETED] payed for things and can’t get them back.

+ x-D-G-A-F-x on May 20th, 2011 at 1:30 pm said:

Yes is there a time frame of when we will be able to redeem codes for games that we all i’m sure have pre-ordered and would like to get our free stuff…………

+ pcdcpa on May 20th, 2011 at 3:28 pm said:

Come on Sony stop the bull and put the PSN back on!

+ zasemel on May 20th, 2011 at 4:43 pm said:

Do anybody know when the playstation store is going to be up.

+ karzyarmydog- on May 21st, 2011 at 6:50 am said:

Quack.

+ bking1223 on May 21st, 2011 at 1:24 pm said:

PlayStation network stated that PlayStation and Qriocity services were back up and ready to be used but to find out they were lying i have been checking all of the services but almost all of them are not up and running yet for example playstation store is no back up yet or online gameplay can somebody tell when these services are back up

+ johnlawrence100 on May 21st, 2011 at 2:02 pm said:

You suck. Suck. Suck. Suck.

1. I don’t want to join playstation. You force me to sign up in order to watch Netflix. I paid hundreds of dollars for this device and you now telling me I can’t use it until i join your marketing list should be illegal.

2. You won’t let me log in until I change my password. You send the password instructions to an email account I closed a year ago. Therefore I can’t get in.

3. I open a new account. The website lets me log in using the new account. The box doesn’t. WHY? Who knows? Why don’t I just contanct customer service about this? BECAUSE YOU DON”T HAVE ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE. (btw – Unlike Netflix who offer 24/7 service and took my phone call immediately.)

+ LOLZ-O_O_PWNDU on May 21st, 2011 at 5:15 pm said:

what do yall like more MW2 or BLACK OPS

+ LOLZ-O_O_PWNDU on May 21st, 2011 at 5:16 pm said:

@ 2,601 may 24th

+ JDR2386 on May 21st, 2011 at 6:28 pm said:

yea

+ FrenzyHeel on May 21st, 2011 at 7:34 pm said:

Why does it take so long to bring the store back.. makes no sense.

+ lachlany464y on May 22nd, 2011 at 6:13 am said:

X- cult dont play on psn if you dont like it!

+ Qbbeast77 on May 22nd, 2011 at 12:21 pm said:

I just want to say tanks sony for all that you done to help the true ps fans out…… like some we greatly appreciate the things you do unlike others who were being jerks through the blackout KEEP UP DA GUD WORK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ oOWolfBladeOo on May 22nd, 2011 at 1:31 pm said:

just give me what ever we want cuz u failed on us and at least marvel vs capcom 3 for free, make xbox users sorry :)

+ digitalbrad on May 23rd, 2011 at 7:14 am said:

Dumped out that the ps store will be back up tomorrow may 24, 2011. Can anyone confirm?

+ scarecrow44 on May 23rd, 2011 at 6:16 pm said:

Johnlawrence100…

1. you’re already on their marketing list when you gave them your email

2. its your fault you closed the email accout…not playstation’s…if you’ve ever had an electronic password you should know not to close the email account you used to sign up with

3. Stop being a [DELETED]