PS4-Watch_Dogs

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One Releasing October 18th

Cristian Cardona's Avatar + Posted by Cristian Cardona on May 20, 2011 // Associate Product Marketing Manager, Software Marketing

We’re less than two weeks away from E3 2011 and the Ratchet & Clank team is hard at work prepping for what will no doubt be an awesome event full of surprises, game updates and the inevitable “Who Won?” arguments. But who said you had to wait until E3 to get it started? We’ll go ahead and kick it off today.

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One box art

SCEA and Insomniac Games are happy to share the official box art for Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One and the Official North American Street Date (note the capital letters for each word – that means it’s important): October 18th, 2011!

We’ve also partnered with several retailers to offer up some pretty sweet preorder items including several fan favorites! Exciting? Definitely! Now you can rush out and preorder a copy of the game to enjoy on your own or with up to three other players. In case you didn’t catch the video, see the details for each of our retail partners below:

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One preorder

Turning enemies into farmyard animals not your style? Want a more prehistoric take on the Morph-O-Ray? Use this T-Rex Morph Weapon Mod to transform your enemies from dangerous threats into a baby dinosaur with this pre order from Amazon.

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One preorder

Fry your enemies up with this Kerchu-engineered flamethrower that offers your enemies two choices: regular or extra crispy in this pre order item available through Best Buy.

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One preorder

A Ratchet & Clank fan favorite, the hovering synthenoid Mr. Zurkon aids your team in battle by attacking enemies with his mounted laser while insulting and taunting them with his comedy-insult logic processor. You can pre order him today at GameStop.

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One preorder

And finally, the classic version of everyone’s favorite Ratchet & Clank weapon is back! Unlock the Sheepinator Morph Weapon Mod to transform even the fiercest aliens in the galaxy into harmless sheep with this pre order item available starting next week at WalMart.com.

We hope you find something you like and that you go out and pre order today through your favorite retailers! Keep an eye out here for new information on Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One as we get closer to launch!

+ FearMonkey on May 20th, 2011 at 9:26 am said:

And once again the worst store gets the best bonus.

Sorry, not getting this game until all the DLC is available for it, preferrably in one package deal on disc or PSN.

I hate pre-order bonuses and I wish they would just go away. >_<

+ lordjimmy101 on May 20th, 2011 at 9:30 am said:

when will the psn store be bck up cuz i just bought dead space 2 and i cant enter my redome code for online its grayed out so i just clicked the 2day free trial but still i want to be abple to play online next week to lol…. and is tht the reason why i cant enter the code bc the store is down and i bought the game new

+ jqtaxpayer on May 20th, 2011 at 9:31 am said:

You have to pre-order with a specific store to get Mr. Zurkon? That’s really lame.

+ lordjimmy101 on May 20th, 2011 at 9:33 am said:

plz help with the dead space 2 problem is it cuz the store is still down i cant enter my code for online use i only have 1 day left on the free trial..

+ lordjimmy101 on May 20th, 2011 at 9:35 am said:

ya and it the limted edition version the one tht come with the bounes stuff for 2 players

+ Jared_Helsin on May 20th, 2011 at 9:40 am said:

I’ve been meaning to pickup a Ratchet and Clank game for a few years now and this one looks pretty good.

+ Raptor2342 on May 20th, 2011 at 9:44 am said:

This is awesome!

+ Enigma777 on May 20th, 2011 at 9:47 am said:

With Deus Ex, Arkham City, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Resistance 3, Gears of War 3, Battlefield 3 and Dark Souls, this holiday season is getting extremely crowded with AAA games. Guess it’s time to add one more to the list…

+ zech678 on May 20th, 2011 at 9:52 am said:

great game men 3d to one thing miss that psnmove for it

+ OVERDOSE665 on May 20th, 2011 at 9:55 am said:

Yes i got this on pre-order and Resistance 3 i cant wait!!!!!!!!

+ DirtyNlNJA on May 20th, 2011 at 9:58 am said:

blah blah blah stupid game posts about childs games when do we get playstation store back is something we are all wondering and you guys are avoiding

+ MidKLover-XBAND- on May 20th, 2011 at 10:01 am said:

Maybe the PSN Store will be open by this release date. lmfao

+ leo8877 on May 20th, 2011 at 10:12 am said:

Great news! Glad to hear you can play as SP, hopefully it does not dilute the experience too much.

+ Matt-2811- on May 20th, 2011 at 10:14 am said:

I’m getting it wit the T-Rex Morph Weapon Mod for sure

+ StickOfDoomXx on May 20th, 2011 at 10:21 am said:

Can’t wait! :D I’ve always loved the Ratchet & Clank games! But I also can’t wait for the PSN store… Cristian, do you have any possible info for us? Please mate?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on May 20th, 2011 at 11:05 am said:

I think you’re the first person to actually ask nicely and I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I have no information on that. I’m sure we’ll let you know as soon as we can.

+ ninjaDC on May 20th, 2011 at 10:30 am said:

Wait, we can’t get all those weapons:(
Well still can’t wait. Coop in Deadlocked was a blast.
Hope competitive multiplayer returns too,
now that I finally have broadband to play it with

+ ratchet1645 on May 20th, 2011 at 10:34 am said:

This game is looking AWESOME so far! I’m just hoping this gets a collector’s edition, a la inFAMOUS 2. I’m not usually the type to buy a collector’s edition, but if this game got one…well, I may just be tempted to do so!

+ Kane22_ on May 20th, 2011 at 10:40 am said:

Please tell me that this game is a full story mode and not that crap from playstation move heroes cause if it is ill pass on it.

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on May 20th, 2011 at 10:50 am said:

Full story. Full AAA production just like the Ratchet & Clank Future series. Sprinkled with extra awesome.

+ jssever on May 20th, 2011 at 10:41 am said:

Will we be able to unlock these bonuses in-game without preordering?

+ FearMonkey on May 20th, 2011 at 10:45 am said:

@68 – I certainly hope that’s the case.

+ hush404 on May 20th, 2011 at 10:45 am said:

The boxart looks 10x better than Resistance3, I’ll give you that :P

+ remanutd5 on May 20th, 2011 at 10:45 am said:

any upcoming Sorcery news ? pre E3 NGP news?

+ Alyyse on May 20th, 2011 at 10:46 am said:

nice

+ saveur on May 20th, 2011 at 10:52 am said:

I love you guys and your games more than life itself, but wish you would take a page out of other developer’s books and offer some sort of option for a ‘Premium Edition’ of an R&C game in the states. There are a ton of fans here that would gladly pay extra for a ‘collective retail voucher’, an art book, a soundtrack, and maybe a Zurkon plush or something. I’m personally not a fan of the retail exclusivity, and reeeeeally wish you wouldve mentioned whether this is just early access to these specific weapons which can all be obtained at some point in the game, or if it’s the only way to get them.

In other words, the cover is absolutely gorgeous and this is easily one of my most anticipated games for the year. Thanks for the release date!

+ OVERDOSE665 on May 20th, 2011 at 10:56 am said:

I cant wait for this i was hoping that there was going to be some goodies with the game now im going to have to pre-order it at 4 differant places lol one down

+ Enigma777 on May 20th, 2011 at 11:02 am said:

I love Mr. Zurkon, but I hate Gamestop… Decisions, decisions…

+ JLPfreak on May 20th, 2011 at 11:04 am said:

Looks great! Any chance on the originals coming for re-release on the PS3 or a brand new Jak And Daxter or Sly Cooper game?

+ OVERDOSE665 on May 20th, 2011 at 11:07 am said:

Are we going to be able to drop in and out of online co-op????

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on May 20th, 2011 at 11:19 am said:

Totally! You can drop in and out either online or even when playing on the same TV.

+ Hellman on May 20th, 2011 at 11:10 am said:

Fantastic box-art I commend the designer!

+ TheGuardianFID on May 20th, 2011 at 11:14 am said:

SOLD, Like all of the others before hand, T-REX FTW!!! 8)

+ Bloodyaxe24 on May 20th, 2011 at 11:18 am said:

i dont care about this i want the store up and running!!! >.<

+ jelly14 on May 20th, 2011 at 11:25 am said:

Will there be a collector’s edition by chance?

+ Great__Cornholio on May 20th, 2011 at 11:38 am said:

Hmm. What a weird looking game this Ratchet and Clank…

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on May 20th, 2011 at 12:11 pm said:

If by weird you mean vibrant, unique and awesome then yes. ’tis “weird”.

+ Vorlord on May 20th, 2011 at 11:48 am said:

Will they have a collectors edition for this game?! If so, could you suggest to Insomniac to have Captain Quark on the cover you had before! Captain Quark = WIN!!!

+ OVERDOSE665 on May 20th, 2011 at 11:48 am said:

Thanks i know it was in the video but sometimes they dont really tell all. Cant wait for it!!!!!!!!!!

+ Zinacef on May 20th, 2011 at 11:55 am said:

Awww man, why did Mr. Zurkon have to be paired with Gamestop? He helped me a lot in the previous games! I preordered with Amazon

+ Laylok on May 20th, 2011 at 11:56 am said:

Sounds like fun.

+ TheGrimHeaper on May 20th, 2011 at 11:57 am said:

Stop asking about the store coming up. Do a simple Google search and it’ll be your second result under news. <_<

+ zekececil14 on May 20th, 2011 at 11:58 am said:

What if I want all of the pre-order bonuses? I usually get my stuff from Amazon, but I want them all.

+ Sw1tch on May 20th, 2011 at 12:01 pm said:

Everytime I see a video of the game it looks like the framerate is really low, I hope we get a smooth framerate for the release :(.

+ Superockin on May 20th, 2011 at 12:06 pm said:

I like all the toys. I wish I could pre order 3 copies and have Mr. Zurkon duel wield the Flamethrower and T-Rex Morph ray Weapon to make BBQ ribs. weeeeeeeeee

+ dragon-2b-1 on May 20th, 2011 at 12:21 pm said:

Please make thing available when you advertise that they are – thanks

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on May 20th, 2011 at 1:53 pm said:

We did run into a few snafus unfortunately. All of them should be up (except Wal Mart) by end of business today (5pm PST). Thanks for your patience!

+ TheAlbraskan on May 20th, 2011 at 12:29 pm said:

Nice box art guys. But I have a question about the pre-order bonus weapons. Are they only available through pre-ordering at the certain retailer, or are they available to get later in the game?

I remember R&CF CiT having the Insomniac Museum unlocked near the beginning if you pre-ordered through Gamestop, even though you can get to it if you collect all the Zoni in the game. So is it like that, or are the weapons retailer exclusive only?

+ TheDowney on May 20th, 2011 at 12:31 pm said:

I think they should make more games for move cause Move is a great idea with little help due to the lack of games…This game should be move compatible!

+ J-ToWne421 on May 20th, 2011 at 12:44 pm said:

BE REAL NICE IF YOU (SONY) WOULD RETURN MY COLD FRONY MAP PACK BACK…I KNO MARKETING NEW GAMES IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT BUT I HAVE PAID FOR IT AN CANT USE IT IS WACK…… I HAVE HAD TO PLAY A GAME I WAS WITHOUT FOR A MONTH TO COME BACK TO ERASED DOWNLOADS…. YOU NEED TO MAKE OUR DOWNLOAD LIST AVALIABLE TO US ASAP… REALLY TIRED OF ASKING

+ J-ToWne421 on May 20th, 2011 at 12:47 pm said:

WANT MY DOWNLOAD LIST BACK…. OH I FORGOT YOU MADE YOUR MONEY OFF IT ALREADY AND DONT GIVE A DAMN

+ bkddd on May 20th, 2011 at 12:50 pm said:

This game is going to be the best i have played the other two and loved them I just can’t wait to play co-op. @christan hey christan i was wondering will there be add-ons for this game.

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on May 20th, 2011 at 1:57 pm said:

We haven’t announced anything yet.

+ Airwalkinman17 on May 20th, 2011 at 12:53 pm said:

Insomniac, you guys Rock!!!

phew! My pre-ordered list is getting huge!
Infamous 2
Resistance2
Twisted Metal
Uncharted 3
and now R&C:A4O!

Lovin’ it so far. Keep up the hard work

+ CELLBLOKS on May 20th, 2011 at 12:53 pm said:

getting my new system today. will be back online playing MAG very soon. to all my sver brothers I’m BACCCKKKKKKK.

+ SHINIGAMIxPABLO on May 20th, 2011 at 12:58 pm said:

man Playstation is really going off this year!!! were getting like 10 exclusives i can name i love it!!! :D