Deus Ex Mankind Divided

May 24

NIS’s PlayStation Lineup: Bleach, Atelier Totori, Disgaea 4, ClaDun x2

Ryan Phillips's Avatar Posted by Ryan Phillips on May 24, 2011 // Marketing Coordinator, NIS America

It’s good to be back, doods! We announced some PlayStation 3-exclusive titles last Friday, including Bleach: Soul Resurrección for this summer and Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, the latest installment of the Atelier series, also coming exclusively for the PS3. And we had great news for ClaDun fans as we also announced the PSP title, ClaDun x2, coming only on the PlayStation Network! I come bearing info for all three of these games, so sit back and check it out along with a new must-see Disgaea 4 trailer!

Bleach: Soul Resurrección

First up is our brand new title, Bleach: Soul Resurrección for PS3. We are really excited because a lot of us in the office are fans of the anime and manga. Soul Resurrección is the first Bleach game to reach the PlayStation 3, and we’re excited to host its big debut! Soul Resurrección’s plot places you as the main protagonist in the series, Ichigo Kurosaki, closely following the current story arc unfolding in the anime/manga, in the land called Hueco Mundo. Along with your friends, it is your job to stop the evil Aizen who threatens the peace of both the Soul Society and the World of the Living with his army of evil Arrancars. It’s up to Ichigo and the rest of the Soul Reapers to destroy the Arrancars and bring a stop to Aizen’s evil ambitions. That’s really all I can say about the story so far. I don’t want to ruin the surprise for you all!

Bleach: Soul Resurrección is a hack-and-slash action game. It features beautifully cell-shaded graphics that helps maintain the anime feel of Bleach we have come to know and enjoy. Within the game you will find various modes including the main Story mode that will allow you to play as various characters from the Bleach universe as the battle against Aizen unfolds. In total there are 21 selectable characters, so needless to say, the game is jam-packed! Each character his or her own unique combo moves that can be performed both on the ground and in the air to inflict crazy amounts of damage on the Arrancars! As you defeat Arrancars and bosses, you will also collect “Soul Points” that can be used to upgrade your character by using a character upgrade map system. This upgrade system is unique to each character, so there is plenty of replay value to level each character to their fullest potential. Be on the lookout for Bleach: Soul Resurrección exclusively on PlayStation 3, coming this summer! Don’t forget to check out the official trailer too!

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland for PS3

Atelier series fans! We are happy to announce that Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland will make its English debut on the PS3 this fall. For those new to the Atelier series, Atelier games are RPG-style games that focus on adventuring and alchemy. Atelier Totori is the latest installment of the series, starring a girl named Totori. Young Totori decides one day that she wants to become an adventurer, so she decides to open a small workshop (“atelier”) to fund her quest. Along the way you encounter a bunch of brand new friends to help you in your adventure and you’ll notice a few familiar faces (as the story takes place a bit after Atelier Rorona) from previous Atelier games that will appear to help.

One of the new features included in Atelier Totori is the incorporation of MP (Mana Points) for Totori and party members during battle sequences. In the previous Atelier game, Atelier Rorona , players’ special moves relied solely on HP, which would deplete the corresponding amount from your health pool. This time around, players can look forward to having access to both MP and HP, and we hope players will appreciate this change to the turn-based combat system. It wouldn’t be an Atelier game without alchemy, so you all can look forward to hundreds of synthesizable items! Since Totori is bent on becoming an adventurer, a lot of the game’s focus is pointed toward exploring new areas. You will gain licenses to access different areas — most brand new, a few familiar. Lastly, like the previous Atelier games, you can look forward to multiple endings depending on your actions during the game. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland is set for release this fall. Check it out, dood!

ClaDun x2

ClaDun x2 for PSPClaDun x2 for PSP

Last but not least for our newly announced titles, we have ClaDun x2 for the PSP, which will be available exclusively on the PlayStation Network this summer! For those who aren’t familiar with the ClaDun games, they are exciting action-based dungeon-crawling games that also incorporate RPG facets. Graphically, ClaDun x2 has a classic feel to it, as the graphics scheme pays homage to the pixilated characters of old-school 8-bit games. The premise of the game is to progress through dungeons and level your party members, any one of which can take the role of the main character. You know the phrase “You are only as strong as your weakest link”? This phrase in essence sums up a lot of the “leveling” in ClaDun x2. The whole process is facilitated through a “Magic Circle” system. There are various ways to structure your group, and which characters you place in your Magic Circle will determine their strengths (and weaknesses).

In ClaDun x2, expect more dungeons, updated weapons, more items, more Magic Circles, new monsters, and of course new custom character classes. However, there are a few noteworthy changes to discuss, including an updated character edit system: Now you’re now able to edit your character’s appearance even more than before, this time including movement animations, and even weapons! Last, if you enjoyed the “Ran-geons” from the first ClaDun, you’ll be happy to know that they’ve made the transition to ClaDun x2. We are also happy to announce that “Neo-geons” and “Tri-geons” have been included in the new ClaDun. “Neo-geons” allow you to change certain variables within them, such as weapon and item drop rates, monster levels, and more. “Tri-geons” allow players to choose different paths of difficulty within them, and depending which path is chosen, item drops, item rarity, and monster difficulty will change. If you have a PSP and are looking for an awesome “pick up and play” style dungeon crawler, definitely try out ClaDun x2. It’ll be available on PSN this summer!

Disgaea 4 Trailer

Before I sign off here, I want to leave on a strong note: please take a gander at the Disgaea 4 trailer above. If you haven’t seen it, it’s a must-watch for anyone that’s a fan of the series, or for anyone that enjoys humor in general! For more info, check out our Disgaea 4 website.

+ Monetep on May 26th, 2011 at 8:25 am said:

I’m so getting the Premium edition of Disgaea 4.

I recently finished Disgaea 2 on the psp, absolutely loved it, it was the only one i couldn’t play, now i’m ready for you Disgaea 4.

+ khsora546 on May 26th, 2011 at 9:04 am said:

I’ll most likely get all of these games, I’m a huge RPG fan, but the only one in my collection that I haven’t finished is Final Fantasy XIII, which I’m almost done with. I might try the Atelier games to hold me off until when these games come out, why do all of the good games come out after summer!
I’m also really excited for Bleach, as I do enjoy the anime and have been waiting for a new Bleach game since the last one, which came out around 2 years ago. It looks much better than the other Bleach console game, Shattered Blade on the Wii.

+ BrianFreezeF on May 26th, 2011 at 9:36 am said:

NIS in my opinion stands alone along alongside ATLUS as some of the few game companies that really want to make players happy.

Their games are always made to provide the most fun and the most positive experience. Then I look at other companies that design their games to maximize profits. PROFIT RANGER!

I hope the NIS will always stay profitable and continue to mass produce Prinnies because I keep blowing all of mine up.

All 4 of these titles, pop em in and you can’t help but feel good inside, like you are playing something that was made by people just like you, you can almost feel the love. FIST OF LOVE!

Atelier definitely needs an attached video though for the next post related to it, the cuteness factor is unbelieeeeeevable.

(Read all caps in Pirohiko voice ZHP fans)

+ jackh1979 on May 26th, 2011 at 2:53 pm said:

As I await with baited breath the release of Disgaea 4 I must remember to finish my re-play of Disgaea 3, so I can have my 4,000,000 hours of game play back! MWAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! In other words, I can’t wait till my birthday in September for my game!

+ Ryan Phillips on May 26th, 2011 at 4:24 pm said:

Great news, dood!

I was able to confirm that dual audio (Japanese/English) will be available for Bleach: Soul Resurrección for the PS3! If you have any questions, fire us an email at

Have a great rest of your week!

+ ArcticNinja21 on May 27th, 2011 at 2:47 am said:

I’m still kinda disappointed that we won’t be getting the Fuka nendoroid…

+ chemerie on May 27th, 2011 at 6:21 am said:

Bleach is Dual Audio? That’s the best news I’ve heard.

Some people may prefer the original Japanes voices, but I hate reading subtitles. People should show a little consideration for the visually impaired, I always Prefer English dub regardless of the voice acting quality,

I think the English voice acting in the Bleach series is pretty good.

+ EatDeath on May 27th, 2011 at 2:53 pm said:

I can not wait for Bleach! It is going to be awesome playing it! I hope it starts when Ichigo first enters Hueco Mundo!

+ rafael_martines on May 28th, 2011 at 8:18 pm said:

+ Libra015 on June 4th, 2011 at 10:39 am said:

Sweet! Just got told that Disgaea related avatars are coming in a few months ^_^

+ XYuNG_TA3X on June 4th, 2011 at 8:14 pm said:

Will bleach b @ e3?

+ yoshikawa666 on June 12th, 2011 at 10:58 pm said:

Dual Audio FTW! :)

+ GOT3N_COD on June 13th, 2011 at 5:32 pm said:

totally getting bleach finally after years waiting there;s a bleach game and now i get to play it in the us in english and like other anime games i think this is going to be a great game,ps3 is gonna go off this year on games uncharted 3, bleach, sly cooper and many other great games!!!

+ chemerie on May 24th, 2011 at 7:16 pm said:

It’s about time a Bleach game gets released on PlayStation in North America.I’ve been waiting for this since Bleach Blade Battlers for PS2 came out in Japan. So will we see more Bleach games for PlayStation soon, like Bleach: Soul Carnival 2 for PSP?

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 11:21 am said:

Hi chemerie!

I’m glad you’re excited for the release of Bleach: Soul Resurrección! As for other BLEACH titles, we currently don’t have plans to localize BLEACH games on other consoles.

I hope this info helps!

+ JakeRuiner on May 24th, 2011 at 7:20 pm said:

Was this a game or a parody of a game? lol hilarious trailer here, I don’t think I’ve ever played a strategy RPG. I have played Dragon Age 2 and Dragon Quest 9 for the nintendo DS. I don’t know if those two titles are strategy-based. This game looks ridiculous though, monsters fuse to make stronger monsters, and then they turn into huge weapons?! Looks awesome and wacky at the same time. I’ll be sure to look into this title more, oh and thanks for making me laugh through most of the trailer. =D

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 11:24 am said:

Afternoon JakeRuiner!

Disgaea is all about awesome and wacky, hahaha. I’m glad you enjoyed that trailer as much as I did, hehehe. Definitely check out some of the videos out there on previous Disgaea games, and there’s a bunch of info on our website for Disgaea 4 at

Have a great day!

+ Zhemos on May 24th, 2011 at 7:20 pm said:

Atelier Totori will have the Japanese audio, right? RIGHT?!

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 11:29 am said:

Hi Zhemos!

It’s still a little early to tell, but we really make efforts to include the original Japanese audio. I can’t give you a definitive “yes” just yet, but nbout the same time we get the U.S. trailer will be when we will know if there will be dual audio.

+ paly123 on May 24th, 2011 at 7:21 pm said:

is this going to be from the psn store or a disc for ps3

+ SONofDrJekyll on May 24th, 2011 at 7:24 pm said:

yay thank you

+ BarthusReed on May 24th, 2011 at 7:24 pm said:

I’ve just recently started playing the NIS games and became an instant fan.(amazing job with Hyperdimesion Neptunia btw, it’s one of my all time favorite games! defiantly springing the extra cash for DLC when the store comes back online.XD) I can’t wait for the Bleach game, as well as Disgaea 4, but I have a question as to the new Atelier game, if you can answer it, as about 2 more question for NIS/NIS america in general.
1. Will the new Atelier still have the calender system in it like Rorona did?
2. how was it working with so many companies for Hyperdimension Neptunia? if I understood it was a huge collaboration.
3.any chance we might see the sequel for Hyperdimensional Neptunia over here in the US, or should I look into importing a copy. ( I understand completely if you can’t answer that one though, some news we have to wait for after all.)

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 11:46 am said:

Hi BarthusReed!

Awesome, dood! We love new fans!!! Let me dive right into your questions:

1) The new Atelier game won’t work on exactly the same calendar system. You won’t have to hand-in something every 3 months to continue in the game. There is still an overall deadline at the very end of the game, and just a few ( two I believe) parts where you will need a certain Adventurer level to progress. The game elements still revolve around time, but not in 3 month deadline segments as in Rorona.

2) The actual making of Hyperdimension Neptunia was a large collaboration, but on the localization front we only got a chance to work with Idea Factory for the most part.

3) As for a sequel to Hyperdimension Neptunia, I just don’t have any information on that just yet. Let’s hope it happens!!!

+ BarthusReed on May 24th, 2011 at 7:26 pm said:

*as well as a few more questions….tsk tsk. my spelling got sloppy again

+ rafael_martines on May 24th, 2011 at 7:26 pm said:

Hy Ryan Phillips, thanks for try to answer my question, dual audio is essentials for peoplo who follow both manga and anime, the original voice actors are so good… Sengoku Basara 3 hadn’t dual audio that makes me piss of and thats why I didn’t buy the game! :S

+ ShadowWolf909 on May 24th, 2011 at 7:27 pm said:

yeah i need that bleach game now

+ greyfeast on May 24th, 2011 at 7:31 pm said:

Great lineup, as expected from NIS. I wish more companies localized fun Japanese games like these. They have a certain charm and humour you can’t find anywhere else. I don’t know which order to get them, but I’ll buy them all at some point.

Like other people here, I’m hoping Bleach has dual audio, but I’m guessing it will since that’s standard for NISA games. (Yuki Matsuoka is one of my favourite voice actors ~nyoro)

+ HeeroCobain on May 24th, 2011 at 7:35 pm said:

With BLEACH: Soul Ignition/Resurreccion being the first PlayStation title to make it out of Japan, what are the chances of any future or even past titles such as the Soul Carnival series making the transition? Soul Carnival 2 has to be my favorite BLEACH title on any platform. I’m very happy and looking forward to see how Racjin takes that formula and integrates it into a 3D title.

+ Destiny89 on May 24th, 2011 at 7:36 pm said:

Thank you very much NISA for bringing over great games and please keep up the amazing job, i look forward to all the PS3 games ^_^

+ HELL_RAZOR210 on May 24th, 2011 at 7:43 pm said:

Can somebody plese tell me whene the store is gonna be back up

+ DrInnuendo on May 24th, 2011 at 8:03 pm said:

Giant Prinny! I will not falter in making a giant prinny of epicness. Can’t wait for the release.

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 11:50 am said:

Hi DrInnuendo!

Dood! Giant Prinnies for the win! Disgaea 4 is full of epicness for sure!

Have a great day!

+ BlackFrost33 on May 24th, 2011 at 8:04 pm said:

I’m hoping with Bleach coming to the PS3 means we get some Espada Avatars for sale.

+ jadjohnny on May 24th, 2011 at 8:04 pm said:

Well, its Bleach, disgaea 4 and Totori for me…. man I need more time :D

+ Chaosrunner on May 24th, 2011 at 8:24 pm said:

Is there a plan for a demo of Bleach? I’m a huge fan of the series, but I’d love to get a chance to take a look at the play mechanics ahead of time. I’ve been burned before by hack and slash…

+ GypsieWind on May 24th, 2011 at 8:43 pm said:

Can’t wait for Bleach and I’m already on the preorder reminder mailing list for Disgaea 4. It’s going to be a good year for NIS releases!

+ lilrobda1 on May 24th, 2011 at 9:24 pm said:

RYAN PHILLIPS, I’m a consumer of Sony, why can’t you reply to my comment which you just clearly skipped?

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 11:52 am said:

Hi lilrobda1,

Sorry for the confusion. I’m actually employed by NIS America, Inc. (makers of Disgaea, Z.H.P., ClaDun, etc) so I unfortunately won’t be able to help out with anything involving PSN.

I hope this info helps!

+ KittenLina on May 24th, 2011 at 9:41 pm said:

Bought Disgaea before people really knew about it, and been a fan of NISA ever since, buying almost all the games they created.

Really looking forward to some of these, especially Disgaea 4!

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 11:57 am said:

Hiya KittenLina!

Thank you for your support with all our titles! We are extremely happy with how Disgaea 4 looks and really think that the characters and story will make it one to be remembered!!!

Have a great day!

+ BurazeKun on May 24th, 2011 at 10:13 pm said:

I will be definitely picking up the Atelier Totori. I played the Atelier Rorona and loved it (A good 4 out of 5 rating from me). Disgaea 4 is definitely as good as purchased as well. I am looking forward to “world domination”, as it seems that’s the theme. I am enjoying the innovative idea and projection forward in the Disgaea universe. The Bleach game I will wait on seeing as I want to know more details on the game before it comes out. But I have looked at the graphics for Atelier Totori and have to say that the cell shading is allot better then Rorona and the world textures are great as well, a few improvements can be made for grass though. Looking forward to more releases NIS!

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 11:59 am said:

Hi BurazeKun,

I’m glad you liked Rorona so much! I got to work pretty close with the QA on that title, so I know that one inside and out. Totori is looking to improve on a lot of things that were in Rorona, so if you are an Atelier fan, it’s pretty safe to say you won’t be let down!

+ GeneJacket on May 24th, 2011 at 10:24 pm said:

ClaDun x2! WOOT! Love, love, love the first game, cannot wait for the second.

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 12:03 pm said:

Hey hey GeneJacket!

I’m still stuck at one part in the first ClaDun, I gotta get my act together, hehehe.

The x2 is looking really cool, especially with those different dungeons that have been added!

+ TyraL_Lightstrik on May 24th, 2011 at 10:27 pm said:

Disgaea 4 SOLD
the narrator voice AND the ridiculous manifestos sealed the deal ; )

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 12:06 pm said:

Hi TyraL_Lightstrik!

Awesome, dood! Get ready for an epic SRPG ride!

+ PurpleAnime on May 24th, 2011 at 10:57 pm said:

Bleach sucks :P

+ Versace_Noir on May 24th, 2011 at 11:08 pm said:

That Disgaea advertisement has to be the greatest thing ever made.

Great work NIS; keep it up! I know even small projects like Cladun must be hard to get green lights on these days, but the PSP community appreciates it!

I’ve been waiting for the PSN store to come back up for over a month so I can snag ZHP which I’ve been procrastinating on.

Thanks again for all your continued contributions with your niche RPG and misc. products. Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero is the greatest platformer ever.

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 12:08 pm said:

Hi Versace_Noir!

Thank you for the encouraging words! I’ll pass it on to all the Prinnies here!

Z.H.P. is one of my personal favorite titles that was released last year, it’s just plain awesome.

A Prinnity: Can I Really Be the Hero shout out! The Prinny platformers are extremely fun. I love that you get 1000 lives to beat the game, hahahah.

+ xBarritx on May 24th, 2011 at 11:19 pm said:

Keep up the good work NISA! Definitely going to pick up Totori, Disgaea, and probably Bleach as well :)

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 12:17 pm said:

Hey xBarritx!

Awesome, dood! I hope you enjoy all of them! It’s going to be a great summer!!

+ FullMetalGear on May 24th, 2011 at 11:28 pm said:

Hmm… Disgaea 4 I will probably buy, never been a fan of the Bleach Anime but the game looks pretty interesting. Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland? Never heard of it, but I’m always down for trying things I don’t know about, hopefully we get a trailer soon.

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 12:19 pm said:

Hi FullMetalGear!

There’s a bunch of info on the Atelier Series games all over the net, definitely check it out! We also have Atelier Rorona (previous Atelier game for PS3) info on our website.

As for the trailer, hopefully that will be available soon!

Have a great day!

+ Narutodesu1 on May 25th, 2011 at 12:46 am said:

Dood! I’m not even done with Disgaea 3 yet lol With 4 coming out I’m gonna have a whole lot more grinding to do! Well that sounds great! Can’t wait for it to come out. I’ve really been wanting to pick up an Atelier game for the ps3. I’ve only played Atelier Annie and that one was pretty cute I liked it. I’m definitely gonna have to pick up the Atelier games. NIS forever!

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 12:30 pm said:

Hiya Narutodesu1!

I too am still working through my playthrough of Disgaea 3, so I know how you feel, hehehe. Disgaea 4 is going to be epic, dood!!

Have an awesome day!

NIS Forever, dood!

+ ArcticNinja21 on May 25th, 2011 at 1:28 am said:

Thanks for these awesome games. I’ll be one of the first to buy Disgaea 4 and Atelier Totori on day one. I won’t be getting ClaDunx2 anytime soon, since my PSP has been broken since 2009. Unfortunately, I’ve been missing out on a lot of your PSP games since then. I won’t be getting Bleach, since I don’t really care for that anime. I would love it if you guys brought over some K-ON lol

+ NOTTULYS on May 25th, 2011 at 1:37 am said:

Will Bleach Have a ultra BANKAI edition? I hope so…I’m buying it for shure….

+ ShadowhunterrX on May 25th, 2011 at 4:39 am said:

Question : Are these games also coming too Europe :) ? ( if not i import dont worry :D I wanna have Atelier Totori :D )

I wanna thank NIS America for releasing these games in the West :) I have Cross edge , Atelier Rorona , Trinity Universe and Ar tonelico 3 i love them accept only the time systeem in Rorona. Maybe because i am used too the Atelier Iris games :)

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 12:34 pm said:

Hi ShadowhunterrX,

All 3 of the PS3 titles are getting a PS3 release in PAL version, dood! Same with ClaDun x2, expect a PSN only download for PAL later this year!!

Totori will have a slightly different time system than Rorona, so definitely check out the webpage that will be available in the near future!

Have an awesome day!

+ StarKittyKiller on May 25th, 2011 at 4:42 am said:

DISGAEA FTW i looooooooovvveeeeeeeee playing that game its kinda next to bleach from my prospective keep up the great work sony i know you will have the psn store up soon and i cant wait!!

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 12:38 pm said:

Heya StarKittyKiller!

Disgaea fans FTW, dood!!! Us Prinnies are super excited for both those titles!

Have a stellar day!

+ alltimefight on May 25th, 2011 at 5:01 am said:

very impressive i might buy one of those they just like zelda to me

+ Shinra_Soilder on May 25th, 2011 at 5:03 am said:

Manifisto Declaration No.8!
Disgaea 4 will be so awesome that it blows my mind away to the moon and back with minimal effort.
That’s Disgaea 4!

Thanks for the update! Disgaea 4 is the one I want the most out of the four. Glad to hear it’s on route for a September release. Now I can plan on which titles to get this fall.

Few questions: Would you happen to know if there is a strategy guide for Disgaea 4 releasing with the game? Will the deluxe edition of Disgaea 4 be available only on the NISA online store? Will I ever find a way to actually complete Disgaea 3 before D4 comes out?! Will Prinnies ever find true love?!

Stay tuned next for other exciting episode of Tripping with Axel!

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 12:43 pm said:

Hi Shinra_Soilder!

You’re welcome, dood!

There are currently talks of a strategy guide, but I can’t give you any details just yet – hopefully soon! The Premium Edition of Disgaea 4 will be available on our Online Store and other retailers (Gamestop/Amazon) at launch. The subsequent shipments of the game will be the regular editions only, so don’t miss out on the free figurine that comes with the Premium Edition at launch! I’m confident you’ll get Disgaea 3 done before the 4th XD. Prinnies finding true love, hmmm, that’s a tough one, dood….heheheh.

+ Chuckbait on May 25th, 2011 at 5:49 am said:

whats up with that? none of the videos work on here….. using firefox…

+ junpeai on May 25th, 2011 at 6:54 am said:

I love NIS gam perit own them all will own these one to i have import to muhahahahaahahahahaahah im such a nis faNBOY lOVE U nis THOE I LOVE MY WIFE MORE .. lol

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 12:45 pm said:

Hi junpeai!

We love our fans, dood! Thank you for posting!! That’s understandable, don’t let your wife catch you posting that you love NISA more, hahahaha.

Have an awesome day!

+ Elvick_ on May 25th, 2011 at 7:41 am said:

I love you NISA.

+ Ryan Phillips on May 25th, 2011 at 12:46 pm said:

Hi Elvick_

Much love, dood – from all the Prinnies at NISA!