Final Fantasy XV

May 24

May 24

UPDATED: PlayStation Network Scheduled Maintenance Today

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

UPDATE: The maintenance has been completed, and Account Management and other affected functions are once again accessible. Thanks, as always, for your patience.

PlayStation Network is scheduled to undergo maintenance today, from about 8am until approximately 5pm Pacific time. During this time, registration and Account Management will be inaccessible, including the password reset process. While some users may experience difficulty signing in to PSN, the majority of consumers will be able to play online as well as sign in to external sites that require PSN authentication (like this one).

For those asking about the PlayStation Store, we’re still targeting restoration of all services by the end of this month. Contrary to reports, the Store will not be publishing today.

Stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for updates and a notice when maintenance has concluded.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 39 40 41 42 43

Jjoxford2007 said:

May 26th, 5:27 pm

@AbruptedWotas

People who are trading in their PS3’s are stupid. So Sony had a slip up in their security, big deal. They’re trying their best to make amends for this. People need to suck it up and stop crying over spilled milk. The PS3 is a great system with great games, just like the 360 is a great system with great games. Hell even the Wii is a great system with great games. It just depends on your outlook, and your preference in gaming. Most people have more then 1 system to make up for certain needs in their preference. I own a PS3 and a Wii, but truth be told my preference lies in the almighty PS2, master of RPG’s (that suit my gaming preference of course).

AbruptedWotas said:

May 26th, 5:38 pm

@Jjoxford2007,

you got a point there, i realized i would of been stupid, giving it up…its just i don’t let people tell me how to feel, if i am upset, don’t tell me I can’t you know what i mean. I don’t let people in real life, and i won’t let some stupid blog dictate my feelings

AbruptedWotas said:

May 26th, 5:44 pm

I for one had someone tried to use my debit card number April 2st, it was declined cuz I am a poor mofo (married with 3 kids) but wondering if it had to do with the breach, cuz I never had to worry about it. Breech happened, false charge on card. so it makes me wonder. It was my tax return card, and i haven’t used it since feb.

AbruptedWotas said:

May 26th, 5:47 pm

April 21st not April 2st :)

RealKiller45 said:

May 26th, 5:57 pm

DONT GO FOR MAINTENANCE TOO LONG.

IMMA_MONSTA95 said:

May 26th, 6:07 pm

sorry

zjkilla said:

May 26th, 6:42 pm

so my question is when psn comes back on is the black ops next map pack gonna still be scheduled to june 3rd if you guys get it back up by may 31st??

Freshlilblue said:

May 26th, 6:45 pm

as long as its up and i get the escalation map pack

Camaro89rs said:

May 26th, 7:11 pm

Everyone knows or should know that they have said by the end of the month. But I think that they would take a lot less heat on this blog and other forums it they would just post saying “it will not be up today”. They did that on the 24th but I’m sure they knew well before that it wouldn’t be. Granted they didn’t come out and say it was going to be up on the 24th, but they should of shot that rumor down b4 the 24th. Sony is for sure taking a hit in lost money for each day that goes by and I know they are going to get it up as soon as they can offer a secure store. But again If I were them and I knew it was not going to be up today just post the same “the store will not be publishing today” statement and I think that would be a lot better received than this no update crap but we will sure let you know what the Resistance 3 Preorder bonus are & how to make a monster.

cpx123 said:

May 26th, 7:51 pm

dszf

A7llaCrazy said:

May 26th, 8:14 pm

نقول الله يعين بس *.*

ImByteme said:

May 26th, 8:35 pm

I just hope the store and the welcome back bundles are up soon or close to the expected date ,getting real anxious to try some games out..Man this has been a real pain.. :(

kip_man18 said:

May 26th, 10:02 pm

I went to add funds to my wallet. I bought a psn $20 card. i typed the code in and it said “cannot add to your wallet, cannot exceed the maximum funds.” is that because of the maintenance…or did they refund me for something…or what?? just wondering if anyone knew what was going on?

paleojoey said:

May 26th, 10:19 pm

hi kip_man18 if your wondering why it says that it is probably because you went over the playstation wallets full capcity which if its a master account than the capacity is $150 or if its a sub-account than the maximum amout that it can hold is $300 if you want to put the money in your wallet than you might have to wait a little while until its a little less full but if it is not one of these things than yeah it might be because of the maintenance.

kip_man18 said:

May 26th, 10:36 pm

@paleojoey I hope it is because of maintenance…cuz i did not have any money in my wallet before this whole fiasco!! lol

a_FlaMing_duck said:

May 27th, 5:04 am

yea I really hope the store comes on soon so i can get the map packs for mw2 and black ops!

normansdots said:

May 27th, 5:15 am

all i want to do is put in my codes for my games and use the stuff that i payed for. was hopeing that it would be up this weekend cuz i got 3 days off and wanted to play some dc online but that dont look good. well i hope the store is up in time for infamous 2.

TABBY-WABBY- said:

May 27th, 5:33 am

Yup the sooner the store back the better for all 8) Good old Sony they will deliver Yea baby lol

newf_31 said:

May 27th, 7:18 am

Don’t worry people the store will be up by the end of the month, or early next month. September at the latest, unless it’s October. I guarantee it will be up in 2011. When the store does come up I am sure it will be at least 2 weeks before they get hacked again so that will give us plenty of time to get our free games and download our dlc we have been so patiently waiting for. Thumbs up sony we believe.

Void-000000 said:

May 27th, 7:44 am

Four days until “the end of the month.”

Some humility and acting a bit humble NOW rather than apologizing later would be appreciated.

If June 1st rolls around, and the store isn’t up back up… I’m done with Sony.

I’ve had enough of half-baked promises and Sony’s failure to do the right thing. And now there’s this “We’re not worried about our financial servers.” business that’s stirring up much debate.

Word to the wise. Stop while you’re behind. Because your customers won’t suffer to be force-fed bull for long.

A legitimate apology for ‘once would be more well received than a message come June 2nd about how “The PS Store’s still not back up but we never said it would be back up today” message… again.

Basically, I’m saying that you guys have been making grand promises only to hide behind ‘red tape’ and twist your own words around.

You said the end of the month.

You have four days before the month expires.

steve0ptimus said:

May 27th, 7:49 am

i have a ritual of trying the store when i wake up and when i go to bed… every day for the past 2 weeks. and it wasnt much less b4 that.lol. i got LA noire for the ps3. this all makes me really hate myself for that choice. so hear i am waiting.

roxie60 said:

May 27th, 8:03 am

I hate how I have to wait until May 31st -_-

KillerForFood said:

May 27th, 8:12 am

Does anyone have trouble connecting to your friends game on black ops? or even having your friend join you?
I personally have had this problem since i got the game a few months ago. What i have found out is that if you press triangle on the multiplayer screen, and then press square to join, it usually has better results then connecting by game invite message. The trick to getting this to work is patience. If at first you don’t succeed, try try again. and then keep trying some more, until finally, you will be connected. I had to keep trying for about 10-15 minutes, but it will work, as it finally did for me. hope this helps people who have the same problem!

tosmoky4u said:

May 27th, 8:39 am

hope that store opens soon!

surfthelast1 said:

May 27th, 9:39 am

LMAO @ newf_31 2019

Niccceee….

@ 2020 nice post… I feel the same way

surfthelast1 said:

May 27th, 9:43 am

Sony don’t listen to these people. You’re doing an excellent job! You’re handling everything beautifully! I wouldn’t listen to those crybabies. We love you Sony we really do …. bwahahahaha

surfthelast1 said:

May 27th, 9:44 am

by the way that was sarcasm for those in real linda

Volvagia_Freak said:

May 27th, 11:56 am

GUYS. I GOTTA HAVE MORE FINAL FANTASY 7.

unsettledblaze said:

May 27th, 12:14 pm

OMG ALL MY MONEY STILL BETTER BE THERE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THINGS YOU CAN BUY WITH 3 CENTS

divinasdaemon said:

May 27th, 2:48 pm

I’ve completely disconnected my PS3 at this point and play on my 360 or pc. I totally agree, no PS store on June 1st and i’m offloading my POS3. (lol) I just check this blog at this point but I’m gonna guess Sony doesn’t mention when they will launch, even if it is “the end of the month” I still think they meant the end of May next year.

ACM999PT said:

May 27th, 3:15 pm

At last! I’m waiting to redeem a PSN card!
Thanks!

xXFree_SpiritXx said:

May 27th, 3:45 pm

What exacly is LA noire?

Jd4269 said:

May 27th, 6:35 pm

Now what I need Is Playstaion Store back up.

DeadlyCreator said:

May 27th, 7:01 pm

my psn never went down in the first place, so yeah.
anyone know when the playstation store is coming back?

Blink819A said:

May 27th, 8:37 pm

I hope the PlayStation Store comes by the weekend couse i just bought DCUO so i hope it comes soon

sniperhawk4 said:

May 27th, 8:52 pm

Kinda late to comment on this but wow it was just down for almost 3 frickin’ weeks and its gonna go down for maitience this early? what the he’ll (minus apostrophy) was Sony doing down time?

classictileguy said:

May 27th, 9:05 pm

OMG, I am so pissed off, again. I checked Thursday, and now Maintenance…….Is Obama behind Sonys problems too?????

LMAO

xXFree_SpiritXx said:

May 27th, 9:26 pm

PSN i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want the store to come back up. Ya really. -_-

Quacker1 said:

May 27th, 9:31 pm

this sucks we cant get maps cant get games cant get other things from psn this still sucks and the games that your giving use a choice to pick all are cheap lam games come on give the people better choices and one year of theft protection come on its your guys falt that we need this and one year wow after they hold are info for a year then they will try to rob us thanks alot good going some great welcome back gifts as you put it ha what ever i gues thats why some many people are saleing there playstations and psp stuff lol….

Jerometheknight said:

May 27th, 11:38 pm

waiting…

Jerometheknight said:

May 27th, 11:38 pm

3 Day weekend. please have store up, thanks!

clay0706 said:

May 28th, 4:45 am

Please have the store up! My uncle is sleeping in my room so i can’t find out if the store is up yet!

packy-b said:

May 28th, 6:54 am

i was just wondering when is the store going bk online because ive bought a new ps3 and ni i cant singe in on it ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

tsunax14 said:

May 28th, 7:12 am

i just want to know when psn store is back on

SIG_Pete226 said:

May 28th, 7:30 am

I just bought the PS3 yesterday just so I can play DCUO and now I can’t because the store is down and has apparently been down for sometime now. Seriously thinking about returning everything if this is the type of service I’m going to be expecting with this system. Sony is lucky that Xbox doesn’t offer this game also. Xbox Live has never gone down.

divinasdaemon said:

May 28th, 8:26 am

Sony has no shame. “Hey, hey consumer, come buy all this stuff we are promoting on our blog.” Only downside is you can’t actually access the crap. If Sony can’t get the PSN store working they shouldn’t be advertising about it. I mean really come on!

dadal63g said:

May 28th, 9:15 am

wheres the store ????????????

LuiguiPR said:

May 28th, 9:23 am

The last news was that the Ps Store is not coming 31 of May is coming back at May 21 of 2012, because they are having their vacation and are not working until 2012. Sooooo great

Void-000000 said:

May 28th, 9:51 am

Three days.

Three days until my patience expires.

Interesting how that deadline coincides with the expiry of your promise, Sony.

I felt bad about the hack attempt before, because I felt it was a malicious attack on an otherwise undeserving network/corporation.

But now, after all this crap, faulty promises, backsliding, AND the arrogant showboating, I can’t think of a company more deserving to be put in their place.

Revenue? Who cares about revenue?

People show sympathy to those who have been wronged.

But it’s been a month. A month. Sony, as a company, you’re NOT back on your feet. So stop acting like it’s business as usual, because it’s NOT.

Instead of looking at your products and going “Gee, Sony’s had it rough, maybe I should prioritize my spending towards more of their products.” Which I SHOULD reasonably be doing, I see the Sony brand and it SICKENS me to even consider it.

Why the hell should I give my money to an insincere smiling face? A mask?

I feel NO sympathy towards Sony. As a company. I only feel sorry for your poor employees that have to deal with the likes of us.

Because there is no force on this world like justifiable retribution.

nick9221 said:

May 28th, 9:55 am

Is Jeff Rubenstein dead? I’m getting worried…

PAGE 1 39 40 41 42 43