Minecraft PS4

New PSP Limited Edition Entertainment Pack for Dads & Grads

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar + Posted by Crystal MacKenzie on May 25, 2011 // Brand Marketing Manager, Hardware

These days parents play games as much as their kids, so for Father’s Day we’re making what to get Dad a whole lot easier – introducing the newest Limited Edition PSP Entertainment Pack. This high value PSP bundle includes a “piano black” PSP-3000 system, 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo and two of our biggest portable titles — MLB 11 The Show and Gran Turismo.

Limited Edition PSP Entertainment Pac

Available this June at retailers nationwide for $159.99 (MSRP), this Limited Edition PSP Entertainment Pack will allow you to play like you’re in the big leagues with MLB 11: The Show or feel the edge-of-your-seat racing excitement of Gran Turismo. With this kind of value, there’s no doubt this bundle is a great gift for dads or grads everywhere. Enjoy!

92 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ Budapesti on May 25th, 2011 at 12:07 pm said:

That’s a pretty nice deal. I have 3 PSPs already, though so I don’t think I’ll bite… especially with the NGP (hopefully) only 7-8 months away.

+ Lord_Ka1n on May 25th, 2011 at 12:09 pm said:

storeplz

+ mcbuttz78 on May 25th, 2011 at 12:15 pm said:

@ 37 yea psp go is a safe bet it only 99$ at some stores new retial . U cant beat that.. I have one i use it for movies.. I just hope they bring netflix to psp go . Nw that would awsome

+ vza004 on May 25th, 2011 at 12:28 pm said:

I was just thinking of getting a PSP.
I’m no dad and I’m no grad. But I’m sure as hell of a player!!

+ excaliber45 on May 25th, 2011 at 12:42 pm said:

*waaaaa PS Store* *waaaaaaa PS Store* *waaa waaa waaa PS Store* Jeez, that’s all I see now on every friggin blog post. Can’t you people have a little patien- oh, right; this is the crybaby “gotta have it now” AD-HD generation. Look people who are griping about the PS Store: crying and moaning isn’t make it come up any faster. It’s a good way to make enemies, I’ll give you that, but if I was Sony I would delay the release of the Store so the rest of the mature gamers would jump on you like lions on a slab of fresh meat. You all shame yourselves.

On topic: love the PSP and would get this bundle but would trade in MLB and GT because I’m not a big sports/racing fan.. You guys should release a Patapon bundle; now THAT game is pretty darn cool (o) :)

+ ICU-KILLA on May 25th, 2011 at 12:49 pm said:

Will go pick it up my psp just broke on me it was time to get a new one.

+ Y34RX3R0 on May 25th, 2011 at 12:52 pm said:

Needs more Peace Walker. I think I’ll wait for the NRG to be honest! Good deal tho.

+ Detective-E on May 25th, 2011 at 1:41 pm said:

Now if it were $130…
Is there a standalone for less?

What’s the biggest Memory stick I can buy? I’m stuck between PSPGo and PSP 3000, would get 3000 if I can get a big memory stick.

+ rebeljd on May 25th, 2011 at 2:04 pm said:

Old hand-held, old game, and a couple of months old game. Stop with the bundles unless they’re launch exclusives and include launch date titles. In reference to the PS3 bundle as well, to give a greater incentive to pick these products up the systems need to be actually limited editions. You know, a different color for instance or theme based…5 years of the same PS3, PSN, and UI don’t cut it. Playstation is starting to feel outdated….not cool.

+ octus on May 25th, 2011 at 2:48 pm said:

i have a few psp’s already, im waiting for the ngp.

+ BuffaloNugget on May 25th, 2011 at 2:58 pm said:

I’ve been waiting for a new bundle to come around, but now with the news that PSP games are coming to PS3, I might not have to buy one after all!

+ JinZX1 on May 25th, 2011 at 3:17 pm said:

There’s a really high chance I’ll be getting this with a huge pro duo stick, Birth By Sleep, and Peace Walker. That’s a much better deal than the PSP Go I bought that came with nothing.

+ allentrill on May 25th, 2011 at 4:00 pm said:

Is it better to get this model or just wait for ngp?

+ thundercat17 on May 25th, 2011 at 4:36 pm said:

@Jerometheknight shows that spammers are moron, congratulations

+ xxnike629xx on May 25th, 2011 at 4:48 pm said:

No thanks. I already have a PSP-3000 Piano Black. The only way that I’m ever gonna get a new PSP is if Sony releases one with matte finish to match my PS3 250 GB slim model at like $119.99 or less.

+ crazy_kracker1 on May 25th, 2011 at 4:59 pm said:

dont they have a post up buy now for home or are they not going 2 kik us 2night…………

+ korgon117 on May 25th, 2011 at 5:18 pm said:

It’s a nice little budle for anyone who still wanted a PSP. Though most people that don’t own a PSP now will just get the PSP remastered games and then wait for NGP.

+ korgon117 on May 25th, 2011 at 5:22 pm said:

And I agree with some, the store complaining is getting a little old just wait for crying out loud. You made it through a few weeks with no online play just fine, whats another week or two with no store going to hurt?

+ Alyyse on May 25th, 2011 at 5:25 pm said:

sweet!! i just might get this

+ Versace_Noir on May 25th, 2011 at 5:38 pm said:

This is a nice bundle. I already have GT, but I think the theme is a great idea for Father’s Day.

As Marcus would say, those are big boy games!

+ igorrocks2 on May 25th, 2011 at 6:29 pm said:

Can I request something put lacation tracker for PSP go I put it somewhere can’t find it :(

+ spiffycliffy423 on May 25th, 2011 at 11:43 pm said:

i was just on grid and got 1002 wins over 192 totals and got kicked off psn then when i come to the blog i cant see the info for identity theft thing it says page dont exist wtf?

+ B-MORE–BOMBER on May 26th, 2011 at 2:34 am said:

It needs to come with a bigger memory card something more like 12gigs gigdy gigdy that would make me buy one

+ djspinshouse4u on May 26th, 2011 at 4:11 am said:

All I’m tryin’ to do is make an MPEG!!!

+ krazykilla2043 on May 26th, 2011 at 4:28 am said:

sweet

+ GCXtreme_Boombox on May 26th, 2011 at 6:31 am said:

They still releasing new models for the PSP. Why don’t they just release the NGP and the PSP phone already? How come Japan gets those systems first before us?

+ karissanchance on May 26th, 2011 at 8:34 am said:

i dont have a dad why make something like that:[ now im sad

+ kingotnw on May 26th, 2011 at 9:00 am said:

@76 We are actually getting the NGP in North America first, before everyone else in the world.

+ King_of_Kats on May 26th, 2011 at 10:58 am said:

Everyone REALLY need to stop calling it the “NGP.” Neo Geo Pocket…one of the absolute best portable systems of all time…I own two and my friends and I still play them on a regular basis. Find a new acronym.

+ Sahil_Rulez on May 26th, 2011 at 12:53 pm said:

lol

+ King_of_Kats on May 26th, 2011 at 1:01 pm said:

Capcom vs. SNK Card Fighter’s Clash and Match of the Millennium were absolutely epic.

+ MayaYukihime on May 26th, 2011 at 1:26 pm said:

That’s a good bundle, though I’m not buying anything else till the NGP comes out =D (aside from games when the store is up and running again).

+ mysterioA97 on May 26th, 2011 at 2:25 pm said:

welll… I would wait and get the new NGP comes out.. if u don’t no what it is it’s the new PSP

+ j091222 on May 26th, 2011 at 3:29 pm said:

2 great psp game titles. This is a very good gift bundle for not only fathers but the sons too!

+ BEASTXJASON on May 26th, 2011 at 3:42 pm said:

Just pre-ordered for my son. done. I hope ngp doesnt kill the psp with these new bundles being sold

+ dbrb2fan on May 26th, 2011 at 3:49 pm said:

In my country nor dads nor grads play video games, i live in Greece…This is odd…In your countries they play? o.o

+ MOPARFUL99 on May 26th, 2011 at 9:36 pm said:

I totally whent for the god of war ghost of sparta psp bundle and I love it… Not much of a portable gamer but the bundle was just way to enticing .. Got ghost of sparta and chains of olympus and they were sublime.. I hope they make a god of war bundle for the ngp cause I will totally buy it :)

+ gabpr on May 27th, 2011 at 1:55 pm said:

MeN IS LIKE A BEAR>

+ gabpr on May 27th, 2011 at 1:56 pm said:

WHAt about the psp go man with a loco roco bundle man

+ Shapuhi on May 30th, 2011 at 9:55 pm said:

Yes, Please!!!

+ jaserka on June 9th, 2011 at 5:41 am said:

I want mhf3 for psp in the usa I own mhf mhf2 and mhfu so why cant mhf3 come to usa as well it makes more sence to have it also hit here because mh tri should have never been on Wii

+ messofelegance on June 13th, 2011 at 6:05 pm said:

The price point on PSP games is way too high!

PAGE 1 2