Minecraft PS4

Resistance Dual Pack Deploying This July

Brandon Winfrey's Avatar + Posted by Brandon Winfrey on May 27, 2011 // Community Intern, Insomniac Games

Missed out on the first two Resistance games? Don’t worry, I’m not mad. I’m just here to tell you that soon there will be a way for you to catch up on the war with the Chimera before the epic third chapter, Resistance 3, comes out on September 6th. All the cool kids are doing it. Plus, you’ll get some pretty sweet exclusive bonuses.

Resistance 3: Dual Pack

Introducing the Resistance Dual Pack! Releasing in the North America this July 5th, you’ll be able to purchase Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2 together in one convenient package – at one convenient price. For only $39.99 (MSRP) you can experience the thrilling journey of Nathan Hale as he fights back the invading alien force known as the Chimera. And it comes just in time for you to be ready for Resistance 3. How could it get any better?

I’ll tell you how it can get better! Bonus content, that’s how! Alongside the first two games you will also receive:

• The Resistance 2 Aftermath Multiplayer Map Pack
  • Resistance 2 Skin Bundle
  • Resistance 2 Wraith Skin multiplayer weapon

That’s $10 worth of content for free. Or, as I like to think of it: Being able to buy a really big sandwich at lunch – for free!

But settle down, folks. That’s not even the best part. Also included in this bundle is an exclusive multiplayer skin for the upcoming Resistance 3. Take a look for yourself.

Resistance Dual Pack for PS3: Capelli

Yes, the beanie is back! Exclusive only to this dual pack is a voucher code for the Capelli SRPA skin. So, if you want to dominate your foes in Resistance 3 multiplayer as the gruffer and buffer version of Capelli from the Resistance 2 days, you need to pick up this Dual Pack.

When I said I wasn’t mad at you if you haven’t played the first two Resistance games, I was telling the truth. In fact, I’m ecstatic that you now have the opportunity to play both of these critically acclaimed titles at a great price with great bonus content. Heck, even if you have played the label off of the first two, you could buy it for your friend and get them addicted (You can keep the Capelli Skin for yourself – I won’t tell). So, if you are new to the Resistance universe or want to relive the thrill all over again, you can’t go wrong when you pick up the Resistance Dual Pack. After all, September 6th is right around the corner…

PAGE 1 3 4 5

+ KARAMO on May 30th, 2011 at 8:22 am said:

Put trophies in Resistance Fall of Man, then i will buy this package, otherwise i’m, you cant tell people there will be trophies all future releases, technically that includes re-releases. Trophies should be a standard by now.

+ Nee-er on May 30th, 2011 at 8:39 am said:

I spent all my money on MW3, but I have just enough money to buy that.

+ MonkeY_mILishA on May 30th, 2011 at 10:49 am said:

Make R3 insanely Legit then go add trophies to R1 but don’t sacrifice R3 for R1 trophies we could say the same things about Fear? F3 awesome F1 no trophies

+ gravediggaz79 on May 31st, 2011 at 11:19 am said:

I don’t think those two games are worth $39.99 I’d say more like $29.99. I’m sure that price will drop when it doesn’t sell enough.

+ pDiizeru on May 31st, 2011 at 9:23 pm said:

Fallout 3 also had trophies added to the game later, either as an internet update or part as the GOTY package, so BOOYAH person that doesnt even know what he’s talking about.

Trophies add much needed replay value to a game. I would not of beat Fallout 3 100% if it did not have trophies, and because of that I enjoyed the game in full. I wouldnt doubt that the first Resistance is a great game, but no trophies, no purchase. Gamers that care about trophies are becoming a demographic of their own, isn’t that obvious by now? there is already almost 60,000 registered users for ps3trophies.com!

+ Nemesis_Skillz on June 1st, 2011 at 2:15 pm said:

Can we get this all without buying the dual pack from the Playstation Store i really want the multiplayer skin please make it a DLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Libra015 on June 4th, 2011 at 10:27 am said:

I want this since I plan to get Resistance 3 but I really want trophy support for Fall of Man! T_T

+ DemonszReign on June 5th, 2011 at 10:19 am said:

Will this bundle be available on the PS store?

+ Tinkerstar86 on June 10th, 2011 at 2:51 pm said:

The company is pretty clear on not making Resistance: Fall of Man with tropy support. They say it cuts into the Resistance 3 time, staff, and money but honestly I’m all about the trophies. I would get this pack if the first one had trophies. I’ve already got all the way through the 2nd one and got all the trophies for it and sold it. Would’nt mind having it again in a double pack just to get more trophies by playing the first one but heck it’s not worth my money really to buy it when I can get them both off ebay cheaper. Already have the DLC and getting a crummy skin for Resistance 3 that they could put with that R3 is not worth it. Games that have no trophies don’t get the honor of going in my system. Don’t get me wrong R2 was great and if you haven’t played them by all means get it if you don’t mind the first one not having trophies. I find more challenge and replay value in games with trophies. Games without are just dull sometimes.

PAGE 1 3 4 5