PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

May 29

May 29

PlayStation Fans: Watch E3 Online Right Here

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

Last year, we invited three hundred fans into our press conference. This year, we’re shooting for a million.

You’ve been requesting it, so for the first time, we’ll be broadcasting the entirety of the PlayStation press conference directly into this Blog. Additionally, we’re setting up a mini-studio in the PlayStation booth, and we’ll be bringing in developers while the show floor is open for interviews, live demos and to answer your questions via a built-in chat module. It all starts right here on June 6th.

Kaz Hirai, Chairman and Group Chief Executive Officer of Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc.

UPDATE: We’ve got several hundred more entries than we’ve got spots open, so we’re cutting off the entries now. We’ll grade the papers over the next few days and contact winners by email. Thanks for entering!

Since this is an LA event, we’d still like to do something for some of our Southern California fans. Because our press conference is already at capacity, we unfortunately won’t be able to get anyone into building (again, everyone can watch the livestream right here). However, we were able to secure over one hundred 3-day passes to the E3 Expo, where attendees can visit our booth and go hands-on with NGP and our stellar PS3 lineup as a guest of PlayStation.

We want to make sure only the biggest local PlayStation fans get in, so instead of having folks queue up in the unpredictable Spring weather (as has been the case in past years), we’ve created a web quiz you can take from the comfort of [wherever you are sitting].

Here are a few things to note:

• E3 takes place from June 7-9th at the Los Angeles Convention Center, so you’ll obviously need to be in SoCal during that time to attend. Don’t bother taking the quiz if you won’t be there!
  • You must be 18 or older to attend E3 – that’s their rule! Your ID will be checked when you go to pick up your badge, so if you’re under 18… don’t bother taking the quiz!
  • E3 badges are non-transferable, so if you’re not sure if you’re going to be able to attend… don’t bother taking the quiz!
  • The information we’re asking for (name & email address only) is required for all attendees by the ESA, who run the E3 Expo. We won’t ask for any additional info!
  • We’ll grade quizzes and select winners by late next week, and contact winners via email with information on how to pick up your passes.

Good luck!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 12 13 14 15

PainOfSarrow said:

May 30th, 1:44 pm

awsomeee the end of the month is nearly here, cant wait to buy more psn games later tonight or tommorow. thanks sony your information is always valid and im ready to give you all my money soon.

g-ras_11 said:

May 30th, 1:55 pm

yes and thanks

l33tfr33k said:

May 30th, 2:06 pm

tried playing some cod and guess what…no psn…go figure

nick9221 said:

May 30th, 2:14 pm

@Cross game chat…

When I first heard people talk about this I was like who cares.. Then I started thinking about how it would be nice you be able to use your console to voice chat insted of having to use a game.. Think about it, wouldn’t it be cool to be able to like watch a netfix movie and be able to talk to your fiends while you watch it… or something similar to that example..

NYHCDOM2 said:

May 30th, 2:28 pm

sorry to get off topic. what is going on with the store. reason i am asking is i have DLC that i must re download. i have money pending. also there is DLC for Call Of Duty june 3rd. when will the store go back online. i simply would like to get back lost DLC content and check on my money in my account. this has been quite long, with no updates. 2 weeks ago when i called sony i was informed that it would be back on in a week to week and a half, well here we are. i have been patient. i would just like some solid info. can someone respond ???? thanks !

nick9221 said:

May 30th, 2:32 pm

@NYHCDOM2 … Sorry to disappoint you but the black ops dlc doesn’t have a release date set for the ps3 yet.. probably due to the unknown date the store will be restored.. PC map pack release date is June 2

NYHCDOM2 said:

May 30th, 2:42 pm

yikes… well it was june 3rd….understandable though… thanks nick !

TerminaMorte said:

May 30th, 2:45 pm

PSN will be up after E3

bigbaddoom31 said:

May 30th, 2:48 pm

@651 what makes you say this?

ddboy345 said:

May 30th, 2:57 pm

thecursedmark said:

May 30th, 2:59 pm

That’s all fine and dandy, but wheres the PS Store Kaz?–It’s the end of the month already and we don’t even have an announcement.

bigbaddoom31 said:

May 30th, 2:59 pm

I do agree with one comment over all. It would not look good of Sony waited until after E3 to have the store back up. I’m not holding my breath for tomorrow but really hope it is up.

bigbaddoom31 said:

May 30th, 3:05 pm

of should be if, I gotta read stuff before I post it.

BIGBULLKAI said:

May 30th, 3:19 pm

man im only 15 that sucks

dlhdav7 said:

May 30th, 3:24 pm

it’s not going to up tomorrow!!!!!

Jimmy_Cosmos said:

May 30th, 3:44 pm

lol sony..

fur-blog said:

May 30th, 4:07 pm

Ima lose my mind if it’s not up tomorrow

DARKKNIGHT_2518 said:

May 30th, 4:10 pm

ik this is important to some people but you could at least post an update on when the store is going to come back up. As I see it have one more day before you break your set deadline for the store and all ps services to be fully functional.

truewolf2008 said:

May 30th, 4:21 pm

@midknight24
it takes time LAY OFF!

truewolf2008 said:

May 30th, 4:23 pm

@dlhdav7
uhh. exose me?? how do you nowe that you dont wrok at sony

fur-blog said:

May 30th, 4:24 pm

Ya plz just we really want an update on the store

X-_OnYx-FlAsh_-x said:

May 30th, 4:51 pm

Cool but…. Can u please tell us if the Playstation store will be back up sooner or later keep us updated !!!

pdt826 said:

May 30th, 4:58 pm

I read alot of you saying that Sony said the store would be up tomorrow, but in none of the updates Sony provided ever stated this. The Sony sad in there update 5/24/11 was:

“For those asking about the PlayStation Store, we’re still targeting restoration of all services by the end of this month. Contrary to reports, the Store will not be publishing today.”

They only said targeting, that means jack squat! Doesn’t mean 5/31/11 full restoration. It just means they buy themselves more time.

If any of you have a quote from Sony stating the 31 they will be open or any other day n the near future , please point it out for anyone out of the loop including myself.
Thnx

cblcd said:

May 30th, 5:30 pm

hello

CaptenMidnite said:

May 30th, 5:50 pm

I hope Sony goes bankrupt and gets out of the game business forever.

midknight24 said:

May 30th, 5:57 pm

@truewolf DUde you are the biggest CHOAD Ive ever seen in my life, I spent the money on the damn PS3 If I want to sit and complain I will, Its my god given right to stress my opinion the same as it is yours. Stop trying to tell anyone how to live and worry about yourself SCROTUM JOCKEY

Kevin_Zombie85 said:

May 30th, 5:58 pm

store please

TerminaMorte said:

May 30th, 6:01 pm

Don’t worry, there will be an update tomorrow saying

“Unfortunately bringing the store online is taking longer than expected, but we plan on having PSN restored after our E3 conference. We appreciate your cooperation and patience.”

Then we’ll wait a few more weeks.

Saber02 said:

May 30th, 6:10 pm

@truewolf it doesnt take this long to bring a system back online, sony is screwing up by making us wait this long, and before you start by saying “it’s a complex system and do you work for sony so how would you know”, no sir, i do not work for sony, but i do know a little something about networks, mastercard got hacked pretty bad by anon, anyone remember that incident?, it didnt take mastercard a whole month and a half to resore full services with updated security, and the u.s. goverment systems are constantly getting hacked, but they seem to be able to get things back up and running within a few days with pretty darn good security, so in other words, sony has no excuse except that it’s a marketing b.s. gimmick that they need to stop imeediately

Jimmy_Cosmos said:

May 30th, 6:15 pm

Tomorrow I’m going to bet on them not saying a WORD about the PS Store! lol just more blog posts about junk no one cares about!!!!!!!! This is crazy!!! o_O

Saber02 said:

May 30th, 6:40 pm

c’mon sony, turn the store back on, some of us have to do system restorations due to YLOD

nick9221 said:

May 30th, 6:43 pm

Has anyone emailed them about the store? If you have what did they say? I just sent one….

Saber02 said:

May 30th, 6:45 pm

you’ll probably get a reply after the store comes up :)

mtms97 said:

May 30th, 6:50 pm

Why wont yoy just tell us all you know about the store so far even if its not a good report all the psn fans just want any news you guys have

TheAlbraskan said:

May 30th, 6:53 pm

Feels bad that I bought a PSN card today to find out that the store might not be up tomorrow…

nick9221 said:

May 30th, 6:55 pm

lol YOU DID WHAT? .. yea bad time to do that for sure

mtms97 said:

May 30th, 6:59 pm

I did the sme thing albraskan

bigbaddoom31 said:

May 30th, 7:06 pm

@672 while none of us have worked at Sony there is alot that needs done. Like making sure people get their free month of service and get the games for free.

TheAlbraskan said:

May 30th, 7:10 pm

Bought it hoping the store would open tomorrow. Stupid buyer’s impulse of mine.

At least I’ll be sure I have some funds when its back up though. :p

nick9221 said:

May 30th, 7:13 pm

All I know is that its disgusting that Sony cannot inform their paying customers. If the store is in fact coming back tomorrow then why haven’t they commented on it?

Saber02 said:

May 30th, 7:13 pm

what free games?, probably more than quite a few ppl like mysely that already have most if not all the games they are offering

bigbaddoom31 said:

May 30th, 7:14 pm

Here is to hoping the store is back up as well. I’m really wanting my games.

jp42398 said:

May 30th, 7:15 pm

will you guys be talking about the PSN outrage? first? because thats the most important thing

nick9221 said:

May 30th, 7:17 pm

@jp42398.. I don’t understand what your asking.

phatmillips said:

May 30th, 7:18 pm

Hey guys, lets play a little game – will the PS3 store be up before, during or after E3?

vote now.

nick9221 said:

May 30th, 7:19 pm

Dispite all the BS I think it will be up before.. but I would not be the least bit suprised if its not.

bigbaddoom31 said:

May 30th, 7:22 pm

I think jp is asking if they will discuss the issues people have with Sony at E3. I do think it will be back up before as well, well hopefully if it’s not what can you do? And no I’m not switching to another system.

nicholas1394 said:

May 30th, 7:23 pm

Hey Jeff will the NGP really cut it’s ram in half and have no more internal memory because I doubt that would happen this rumor sound completely fake.

nick9221 said:

May 30th, 7:26 pm

Yea I’m not going to sell my ps3… but I’m not gona buy a ps4.. I’m not just saying that.. I mean it.

nick9221 said:

May 30th, 7:31 pm

What is this NGP everyone keeps talking about?

PAGE 1 12 13 14 15