Minecraft PS4

Important PlayStation Network Maintenance Today

Eric Lempel's Avatar + Posted by Eric Lempel on Jun 01, 2011 // VP, Sony Network Entertainment

Starting soon, the PlayStation Network will be inaccessible for several hours for maintenance. The server maintenance performed at this time represents a crucial step in the full restoration for PSN, including the PlayStation Store.

During this maintenance period, users will be unable to sign in to PSN, though those that are already logged in should be able to remain online.

Resumption of full PlayStation Network service is still on track for this week in most regions.

Thank you once again for your patience as we work to return PSN to the highest level of service.

1,379 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 26 27 28

+ Magicman354_ on June 1st, 2011 at 10:25 pm said:

YAY! the infamous 2 demo is up!

+ chjwatson on June 1st, 2011 at 10:27 pm said:

In california the ‘maintenance’ message is now replaced with Error code 80710D36. That actually sounds promising. :)

+ knowles217 on June 1st, 2011 at 10:29 pm said:

nothing work just lost right now home I don’t if my game work somehelp fix it on my ps3

+ Eblis01 on June 1st, 2011 at 10:29 pm said:

thanks for everything keep up the good work :)

+ MattDamon20J on June 1st, 2011 at 10:44 pm said:

cool the store just came up for me in Alabama. I almost forgot what it looked like lol. So great job Sony. I hope you find whoever caused this giant outage. Hooray Sony

+ MattDamon20J on June 1st, 2011 at 10:47 pm said:

Yeah now I can re download everything that i bought. now lets see how much space is gonna be on my new 600gb hard drive :D

+ MattDamon20J on June 1st, 2011 at 10:57 pm said:

ok so now what are people gonna complain about????

+ Null_Shock on June 1st, 2011 at 11:13 pm said:

Store is up all the little childish b!©tch3s can stop complaining now.

+ JasonLeeLopez on June 1st, 2011 at 11:23 pm said:

i was online playing and then tried to go to the playstation store and i keep getting the error code 80710D36. is that part of the maintenance going on?

+ Null_Shock on June 1st, 2011 at 11:32 pm said:

@1325 Yes maintenance is still on going as far as I can tell I can access new releases and special offer(partially before receiving error) HUGE step forward though…and AWESOME. My wallet is safe so others with that concern should feel safe about their wallet contents.

+ Null_Shock on June 1st, 2011 at 11:39 pm said:

Purchased Dragon Age 2 Armor Bundle…now lets see if it downloads

+ Null_Shock on June 1st, 2011 at 11:50 pm said:

!! had to error out few times but it works. if your DL history is missing do not fret just let it error a few times(keep reloading it) and it will show (I had to do that to access DLC I bought prior to hack and was waiting to DL)

+ Ragnawind on June 2nd, 2011 at 12:36 am said:

The Playstation Store is up. You are getting Error Code 80710D36 because there are so many users trying to access the Store at once. Just keep reloading it and it will eventually let you in.

Also, the Blog post after this tells you about the Welcome Back package. I saw it while checking the What’s New tab on the PS3. The Welcome Back Package is still in testing and wil be available ASAP. It may be available as early as the next Store update on Friday June 3, 2011.

@ post 1308: Most of the games being offered for free are $30 retail value, not $15-20, as you said. I know for a fact that inFamous and LittleBigPlanet are $30, at least.

+ Null_Shock on June 2nd, 2011 at 12:40 am said:

@1329 you are right about the pricing of the welcome back games as I checked prices today for no real reason except I was in a store I hate…(Social Anxiety disorder =/)

+ CJ123451 on June 2nd, 2011 at 1:40 am said:

Wahoo! Playstation Store has at last returned! but now psn under maintenance. Guess i best not logoff

+ killway1 on June 2nd, 2011 at 4:11 am said:

let me sign in and stay on :)

+ kubex on June 2nd, 2011 at 9:33 am said:

What a bunch of idiots does it take to keep everything running smoothly. It’s either one or the other never both! Wtf why are they paying you the big bucks ? Fire them and hire 17 year olds there prob do a betTer job then most of these executives getting paid big bucks anyway.

+ BudRunner on June 2nd, 2011 at 10:43 am said:

well the store is now open! ya . where do i find the new black opp’s map pack? want it bad please help anyone? and i just got need for speed “hot pursuit” and tried to redeem my online pass and it told me it has been used or has expired. can you please help me out sony.

+ knowles217 on June 2nd, 2011 at 11:09 am said:

got the store up but the can’t get the that on top the where say sign on top sony home page thanks

+ jimm19 on June 2nd, 2011 at 11:43 am said:

i live in arizona… whenever i try to access something from the store it says error… ?

+ FLooZY_69 on June 2nd, 2011 at 1:20 pm said:

Well this is all fine, and I am thankful the store is up and running. My question is, when will the welcome package be available? Like all the other psn users, we have been patient in waiting for all the services to be restored.

+ possum24 on June 2nd, 2011 at 2:32 pm said:

finaly the store to bad its slow as crap

+ possum24 on June 2nd, 2011 at 2:32 pm said:

hi cornholio

+ ninjasrule123 on June 2nd, 2011 at 5:16 pm said:

All i want is to be able to sign in to my account from my pc. i got a card for the store litreally ONE DAY before the hack. and now im pissed. not at sony, i cant thank them enough for all the hard work theve done. im pissed at the fact that i can sit on the store all day but cant load up my card.

+ ninjasrule123 on June 2nd, 2011 at 5:21 pm said:

Kubex, honestly, stop. Sony has been working hard, and you know it. the hack crippled them. Do you awnt to do there job? no? i dedent think so.

+ BOGGYMAN559 on June 2nd, 2011 at 5:31 pm said:

thanx guys but when r u gonna hook up us faithful Sony Acolytes with fixed incomes.wee waqited for almost 2 months come on.

+ ziggurcat on June 2nd, 2011 at 7:39 pm said:

just found out this morning that the store was up! feels good to finally see it up and running.

+ GHLA_PISTOL on June 3rd, 2011 at 7:16 am said:

yes so happy know i can get escalation map pack for call of duty black ops

+ bigchocolatebar on June 26th, 2011 at 5:01 am said:

What kind of problems are we having now, kicked out of games and can’t get back in. Some people can get in some can’t. during our racin and chasin one person gets thrown out of game. I love NFS great game, need to expand on it for the large group of 20,000 that gain anything else. Get us back on we luv our Racin and Chasin.

PAGE 1 26 27 28