In our excitement, we accidentally left the L.A. Noire DLC out of the Store post last night. If you’re enjoying L.A. Noire anywhere near as much as I am, you’ll be happy to know that a number of DLC options are now available on the Store, including the PS3-exclusive Consul’s Car pack-in voucher.
Rockstar had this to say:
Rockstar Games have announced the full details of L.A. Noire’s extensive list of downloadable content. Starting today, and continuing through the summer months, several standalone cases, collectibles and challenges will be released via PlayStation Network, including all of the pre-order exclusive unlockable bonus content as well as a free downloadable weapon.
Starting today, players will be able to purchase the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass, a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time (until June 16th) discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network.
Then, later this summer, look for two brand new DLC cases. The “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson case (coming June 21st) and the “Reefer Madness” Vice case (coming July 12th).
The L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass includes all the following: “The Broderick” Detective Suit, “The Sharpshooter” Detective Suit, “The Badge Pursuit Challenge” & “The Button Man” Detective Suit, “The Naked City” Vice Case, “A Slip Of The Tongue” Traffic Case, “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson Case and “Reefer Madness” Vice Case. Individual items will become available to download through the L.A. Noire in-game store as they release.
Stay tuned for more details and information on these L.A. Noire DLC cases in the weeks to come and check below for the full breakdown of L.A. Noire downloadable content pricing and release dates.
- “Chicago Lightning” Detective Suit (Free via the Rockstar Games Social Club)
- “Chicago Piano” Machine Gun (Free)
- L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass ($9.99 until June 16th)
- “The Naked City” Vice Desk Case ($3.99)
- “A Slip of The Tongue” Traffic Desk Case ($3.99)
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge ($1.99)
- “The Broderick” Detective Suit ($0.99)
- “The Sharpshooter” Detective Suit ($0.99)
Available June 21st
- “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson Desk Case ($3.99)
Available July 12th
- “Reefer Madness” Vice Desk Case ($3.99)