LittleBigPlanet 3

L.A. Noire Downloadable Content Now Available on PSN

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Jun 02, 2011 // Sr. Social Media Manager

L.A. Noire: Cole Phelps

In our excitement, we accidentally left the L.A. Noire DLC out of the Store post last night. If you’re enjoying L.A. Noire anywhere near as much as I am, you’ll be happy to know that a number of DLC options are now available on the Store, including the PS3-exclusive Consul’s Car pack-in voucher.

Rockstar had this to say:

Rockstar Games have announced the full details of L.A. Noire’s extensive list of downloadable content. Starting today, and continuing through the summer months, several standalone cases, collectibles and challenges will be released via PlayStation Network, including all of the pre-order exclusive unlockable bonus content as well as a free downloadable weapon.

Starting today, players will be able to purchase the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass, a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time (until June 16th) discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network.

Then, later this summer, look for two brand new DLC cases. The “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson case (coming June 21st) and the “Reefer Madness” Vice case (coming July 12th).

The L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass includes all the following: “The Broderick” Detective Suit, “The Sharpshooter” Detective Suit, “The Badge Pursuit Challenge” & “The Button Man” Detective Suit, “The Naked City” Vice Case, “A Slip Of The Tongue” Traffic Case, “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson Case and “Reefer Madness” Vice Case. Individual items will become available to download through the L.A. Noire in-game store as they release.

In addition anyone in North America who purchased a copy of L.A. Noire for PlayStation 3 can now download the exclusive case, “The Consul’s Car” Traffic Case.

Stay tuned for more details and information on these L.A. Noire DLC cases in the weeks to come and check below for the full breakdown of L.A. Noire downloadable content pricing and release dates.

Now Available

• “Chicago Lightning” Detective Suit (Free via the Rockstar Games Social Club)
  • “Chicago Piano” Machine Gun (Free)
  • L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass ($9.99 until June 16th)
  • “The Naked City” Vice Desk Case ($3.99)
  • “A Slip of The Tongue” Traffic Desk Case ($3.99)
  • The Badge Pursuit Challenge ($1.99)
  • “The Broderick” Detective Suit ($0.99)
  • “The Sharpshooter” Detective Suit ($0.99)

Available June 21st

• “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson Desk Case ($3.99)

Available July 12th

• “Reefer Madness” Vice Desk Case ($3.99)

30 Comments

+ Chuckbait on June 2nd, 2011 at 3:55 pm said:

Good For You….. Thanks!

+ Hank3434 on June 2nd, 2011 at 3:56 pm said:

So quick question… If I buy the pass, I get access to all future DLC? Or just the two upcoming “Nicholson Electric Plating” and “Reefer Madness?”

+ that-acmilan-guy on June 2nd, 2011 at 4:13 pm said:

@Hank – these are ALL the L.A. Noire DLC, no more DLC for the game.

+ aro52 on June 2nd, 2011 at 4:17 pm said:

This was all up on the store last night, if you went through the “Add On Content” section. I can confirm, cause that’s how I found it, and promptly purchased the Rockstar Pass! It was fun watching the price on everything around it change to “FREE” after making that purchase!

+ DIGGY305 on June 2nd, 2011 at 4:20 pm said:

@2 aka Hank

Just what it states nothing more nothing less

+ DZORMAGEN on June 2nd, 2011 at 4:23 pm said:

SOLD!! I will buy this! I will support Sony and R*! I will buy the Rockstar Pass!

+ that-acmilan-guy on June 2nd, 2011 at 4:25 pm said:

@Dzormagen – i am sure they are ecstatic.

+ Brownie__Points on June 2nd, 2011 at 4:40 pm said:

I bought the rockstar pass, but it’s not showing up in-game. :(

+ LUGIEZ on June 2nd, 2011 at 4:45 pm said:

Thanks for the update..

+ TomHoang on June 2nd, 2011 at 4:46 pm said:

I bought the Rockstar pass and all the DLC became free after that. Yes, it includes ALL the DLC packs and costumes ect…

I didn’t even know that all this was released when the store came back. It wasn’t in the new release section, you have to really look the the Add-on section or in the LA Noire section.

+ mcbuttz78 on June 2nd, 2011 at 5:05 pm said:

Wow all that for 10$..And also I remember like 2 or 3 yrs ago i submitted a idea to rockstar about a detective game. I didnt do the time frame or anything but it was just like la noire. Im kinda happy my idea was read I dont know if it was used. But im just happy to see rockstar made a detective game that I wanted them to make and it a hellva alot better than the one submitted but Now I know you read my submission.

I will just Im currenttly submitting ideas for gtauto 5 and max payne 3.. I hope they read them . Iif they do be prepaired to have your socks n blown off once more. If you dont own la noire your really missing out its a great game.

mcbuttz78
vp-psn legionairre group.

+ NinjaNabs on June 2nd, 2011 at 5:23 pm said:

what about black ops?*punches head to the wall and screams why sony* .

+ GET2DAACHOPPAAAA on June 2nd, 2011 at 5:59 pm said:

Any chance there will be more DLC for LA Noire in the future besides the ones coming in June and July?

+ WilliamFuchs420 on June 2nd, 2011 at 6:33 pm said:

Yes there is more coming they had an additional 3 disks of cases done but cut tgere planin on releasing the rest as dlc

On another subject when do we get our free month of ps+ I want under seige for 10 bucks

+ Shuklar on June 2nd, 2011 at 7:26 pm said:

Haha…#10, sorry to burst your bubble, yet the game has been in development for 7 years (since 2004)

+ NinjaNabs on June 3rd, 2011 at 4:10 am said:

+ Alyyse on June 3rd, 2011 at 4:45 am said:

i love this game

+ warlock7 on June 3rd, 2011 at 6:03 am said:

Sony really should have made it apparent in the store that some of this content wasn’t coming for over a month… I realize that it’s really a Rockstar/Bondi thing, but I had no idea why until I came here and read the article. The listing for the pass on the store should have mentioned the two later dates.

+ Bloodyrainx13 on June 3rd, 2011 at 6:35 am said:

We should be able to get the LA Noire avatars with this as well… WHY DO THEY ALWAYS LEAVE OUT THE AVVIES? :/

+ NinjaNabs on June 3rd, 2011 at 7:00 am said:

where is the black ops escalation map pack?come on sony if your not gonna release it today then at least update us on when it will come out.give us a timeline for once!!

+ Frejim on June 3rd, 2011 at 7:20 am said:

As soon as I get home, I’ll buy the pass!

+ MiNdS-_-13 on June 3rd, 2011 at 7:40 am said:

@NinjaNabs STOP POSTING THE SAME THING ON EVERY BLOG ! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW A DATE ABOUT MAP PACKS CALL ACTIVISION !! CAUSE THERE THE ONES HAVING CONTROL OVER NOT SONY SO STOP TROLLING KID. THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT LA NOIRE A EXCELLENT GAME .. SO STOP TROLLING NOW !

+ NinjaNabs on June 3rd, 2011 at 7:44 am said:

@MiNdS-_-13 stop raging little kid.im not gonna stop untill sony gives some sort of update on the map pack.

+ WEIRD-PASSWORD on June 4th, 2011 at 4:07 am said:

Thanks for the update….

+ markoyaide on June 4th, 2011 at 10:14 pm said:

nice!! dowloading now

+ FAB426 on June 9th, 2011 at 3:52 pm said:

didnt really like it just an older version of GTA :( but what i did like is the criminal justice INVESTIGATIONS AND INTERVIEWS :)

+ XIII013 on June 15th, 2011 at 8:48 am said:

I bought the pass yesterday. How do I download all the stuff that has already been released?!

+ X1x_ONE_TWO_x2X on June 22nd, 2011 at 1:02 am said:

Let me see if I got this, they want me to pay $4.00 a case? I like the game but get real. Maybe $.25 a case or 10 bucks for every thing they got for ever. These game cost way to much to pay for all the bs extras.

+ ANGIROX on June 26th, 2011 at 10:46 am said:

a bit off subject…..
but is anyone playing red dead redemption multiplayer cuz i just got it and i cant find any games cuz i rejoin free roam 10 times and still no players

+ hotmyers16 on June 30th, 2011 at 6:22 am said:

are they ever going to let The Consul’s Car purchasable on PSN? just asking. . .