PS4-Watch_Dogs

PlayStation Home Welcome Back Package Details

Locust_Star's Avatar + Posted by Locust_Star on Jun 04, 2011 // PlayStation Home Community Manager

As part of PlayStation Network’s ‘Welcome Back’ Program, PlayStation Home will be offering an enormous package to all players as a way of saying “thank you” to our community for your ongoing support. Today we will begin rolling out the first phase of this customer appreciation program, which will include 100 free items, two personal spaces, and an exclusive game available for all users to download for 30 days. Here’s what we will be giving you (and when):

100 virtual items: The 100 free virtual items package will be available starting today from the Central Plaza kiosk. This huge package includes popular clothing and furniture items and has been made possible thanks to our 3rd Party partners – including Lockwood Publishing, Heavy Water, Codeglue, Konami, Mass Media, Digital Leisure, LOOT, and Hellfire Games.

Home: 100 item WB

Two personal spaces: The Dragon’s Lair and the Mansion Garage – a medieval abode based upon Digital Leisure’s classic game and a luxurious, premium personal space never before released to the PlayStation Home community – will be available to all players today from the Central Plaza kiosk.

Home: Mansion Garage

Ooblag’s Alien Casino: This is an exclusive game that will be published later this month and will be available via the PlayStation Home Navigator. Enter this interstellar casino and try your hand at Ooblag, a multiplayer game of craps…with a twist. Winners will be rewarded by being transformed into extraterrestrial high rollers while losers will be punished severely by Raaksu, the casino’s ruthless Pit Boss. As an added bonus, players that access the Ooblag Alien Casino space will be rewarded an active item version of the Ooblag game that can be played in their personal spaces.

Home: Ooblag

See you in Home!

515 Comments

PAGE 1 8 9 10 11

+ ulises_egg on June 6th, 2011 at 2:31 pm said:

I can’t enter to home, I need to download an update but I hear a 2 beep sound and my ps3 restart over again.

+ Vin1029 on June 6th, 2011 at 3:06 pm said:

how do you access the dragon lair and mansion garage?

+ BLU-RAY__ on June 6th, 2011 at 3:22 pm said:

Took a few trys to get in the Central Plaza but once i did it was worth the wait

+ Jacob_Allen_1987 on June 6th, 2011 at 5:29 pm said:

has anyone else got a error Z(7,-13) when trying to get into home

+ Bigguy82 on June 6th, 2011 at 5:32 pm said:

yeah i got it yesterday and today.what is going on sony

+ Jacob_Allen_1987 on June 6th, 2011 at 5:35 pm said:

i been getting it alot i can’t get into home this really stinks

+ Jacob_Allen_1987 on June 6th, 2011 at 5:40 pm said:

@sony are they going to fix playstation home i would really love a reply i hate getting that Z(7,-13) error i try typing it in the search error code but it says can’t find it

+ carlos-david1234 on June 6th, 2011 at 6:17 pm said:

when will this be available for European countries?

+ NINTENDO2000 on June 6th, 2011 at 6:22 pm said:

HOW TO WE GET THESE ITEMS PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW CUZ I REALLY LIKE PSH AND I HAVE NO CLOTHES PLEASE I NEED HELP

+ theo-miami on June 6th, 2011 at 6:38 pm said:

TO ALL PEOPLE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH DOWNLOADING THE FREE GAMES, GO TO ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT, THEN TO SCEA PROMOTIONS, SELECT WELCOME BACK PACKAGE AND TO FREE GAME 1/2 AND CHOOSE SELECT CONTENT, and now you choose the game You want…
Ps: if You have trouble with psn, just keep on trying to get in.
I hope That helps.
Theo =D

+ fanof17 on June 6th, 2011 at 6:47 pm said:

Instead of XMB and transactions, go to the downloads part, thats where i found mine

+ fanof17 on June 6th, 2011 at 6:48 pm said:

The scea promotions part showed i already downloaded it even though i didn’t

+ mighty1_333 on June 6th, 2011 at 6:53 pm said:

WHAT THE HECK MAN ITS NOT EVEN UP FOR ME NOT THE MANSION OR NOTHING. Is it because i’m in Canada?

+ fanof17 on June 6th, 2011 at 6:54 pm said:

For all you ppl having trouble ,I am a billionaire and have put all of $8 hundred million bucks into everyones account divided by 7 million. Here is the link to get it HTTP: oh wait ur having trouble, SHUCKS 2 BAD. At least I tried.

+ mighty1_333 on June 6th, 2011 at 6:54 pm said:

Loctus_Star I hope you got that.

+ NINTENDO2000 on June 6th, 2011 at 7:25 pm said:

DO U GET IT IN PSH OR PS STORE

+ InfamousJuneDogg on June 6th, 2011 at 8:51 pm said:

Dear PlayStation/Network,

I have been a LOYAL PlayStation Breatharian since the PS1 days & when the Network went down I was of course confused @ 1st, then… a bit more confused, but I kept the faith, stuck 2 the rules & said 2 myself …”son rule no.1 Don’t PANIC PSN got this under control” & of course y’all took care of situation :) BUT… in return of years of LOYALTY u THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK have done me wrong :(……When u came out with the WELCOME BACK PACKAGE, I was @ 1st very excited 2 c what u guys had up ur sleeves for ur LOYAL FANS…But when I saw that every game u was offering was games that I had already PLAYED/ RENT/ BOUGHT & even RETURNED……( I started feeling woozy a bit… ) After almost a month of no Network, having lots of Patience and missing my PSN AMIGOS … I couldn’t even get the option 2 choose ANY 2 GAMES I actually LIKE / ENJOY.

Ur LOYAL & FAITHFUL AMIGO

+ shadowsikle34 on June 6th, 2011 at 9:33 pm said:

HAHAHA im evil ( its my guy talking TEEHEE )
( ———————————————–

+ shadowsikle34 on June 6th, 2011 at 9:35 pm said:

add my psn!? please or I WILL EAT YOU ( say my dude ) ++
U

+ ulisesramos650 on June 6th, 2011 at 9:44 pm said:

wen does dis end

+ shadefz on June 6th, 2011 at 10:02 pm said:

from where do I get the items exactly? I searched all of ps home and didnt find where to get them..

+ Doy442 on June 6th, 2011 at 10:46 pm said:

I went on the network and was able to select a game. Infamous. Went to bed to let it download and fired up the ps3 the next day to try it out. Downloaded infamous2 DEMO. Wtf.

It says that I have selected my first game already.

How do you get in touch with Sony to see what has happened? Can’t see a “customer help” button any where?

+ Arceus304 on June 7th, 2011 at 2:12 am said:

Is this home package available to EU users? if it is , then where is Kiosk in Home Square?

Please answer

+ xxbsbxx on June 7th, 2011 at 5:05 am said:

I cant believe that people actually want this junk. People actually paid for that stuff? I only play the higher end first person shooters and big sports titles so maybe thats why I find these offers to be……well..lame.

+ JunKB4U on June 7th, 2011 at 6:29 am said:

However, I have already paid for some of the items when they were first released way back there. ~.~
So, basically when I have supported Home, I get less when it is back. That is just great…

+ JohnnyGat_589 on June 7th, 2011 at 9:16 am said:

Sony, I’ve been patient since the first day of the outage, but the fact that you can’t deliver a Welcome Back Package without a stupid error is just rediculous, step your game up already! We’re all getting annoyed by this every minute! Please hurry up and fix this!

+ Razdizzle4shizzo on June 7th, 2011 at 9:23 am said:

I lost both of my free games because they failed on the download. What can I do to get them back?

+ THUG_COLURS on June 7th, 2011 at 10:37 am said:

hmmm i wasted both my free games i dont know how but i used both tickets and i didnt get any game…………….. im fed up with playstation…. cant w8 till the new xbox hits the streets

+ xxbsbxx on June 7th, 2011 at 12:20 pm said:

I thought I was frustrated with the 360 and the rrod problem but thats nothing compared to this inept company. We lost all your personal info and had the network down for a month so heres some clothes for your dolls little girl….unbelieveable…..time to head to gamestop and trade the junk in….

+ briggsy1912 on June 7th, 2011 at 12:37 pm said:

were is the free stuff

+ kylebeckerman on June 7th, 2011 at 2:37 pm said:

PLEASE SONY I NEED HELP OK here’s my question me and my sister have to share and account because we both have psp’s and now that the “WELCOME BACK” package is back i was going to get two of the games when i find that both games have already been chosen by my sister i go to see what games he has chosen AND THEY BOTH ARE THE ONES THAT I DIDN’T WANT can i do anything to get the other two games PLEASE RIGHT BACK!! thank you

+ seiibutsu on June 7th, 2011 at 3:07 pm said:

@KDL_85 thank you , your very kind

+ DJulian55 on June 7th, 2011 at 11:40 pm said:

how do i get all of this free stuff? And is this also avaible on EU server?

+ gtacrzy on June 8th, 2011 at 1:08 am said:

#16 Dude. You have to buy the rest of the mansion if you want to go through it. I know cause I own all the pieces. My only complaint about the garage is that it didn’t come with cars to put inside of it.

+ gtacrzy on June 8th, 2011 at 1:13 am said:

#481 Nice try to get all 4 free games dude. Sony ain’t gonna fall for it though.

+ AlPhAViRii on June 8th, 2011 at 3:39 am said:

Hey Locust_Star,
I know everyone is consuming themselves with E3 right now. But I wanted to address a minor issue with the Welcome Back Home package. I went to the kiosk in central plaza like everyone else, and just started downloading everything for my male avatar not really paying much attention knowing that everything was supposed to be free. But I was charged $0.49 for some random sandals in the King tut package. Who do i contact to have that error fixed? i know it’s only 50 cents but it’s just the point of having to wait all that time and then getting charged for some random artifact. Anyway Thanks 4 all the hard work to make everything PSN come back to life!

+ CD_09 on June 8th, 2011 at 8:10 am said:

when is all this content going to be available as i have heard people say they have downloaded it but i cant find it anywhere?

+ KALBREK009 on June 8th, 2011 at 11:47 am said:

I have trouble even logging into Home, as I continually get an error message about “losing connection with the server”, & if I do get into home its only for about 2 seconds before I get another error that says it “cannot download items due to an error” or “error downloading items”…what gives??? As for the 2 free games….I chose INFAMOUS (which ROCKS BTW) & DeadNation. Thanks Sony! Gotta get back to my PS3 now…L8R!

+ PirateHarlock on June 8th, 2011 at 12:37 pm said:

BTW if comments really were the lifeblood of this blog then you’d be reading them and paying attention to what your customers want.

+ k1llabeastie on June 8th, 2011 at 12:47 pm said:

I can’t find them :/

+ ObamaBomBinLaden on June 8th, 2011 at 9:36 pm said:

i cant get 2 free games it said “the content cannot accessed on your account” help please…………….!

+ ZenSlave on June 8th, 2011 at 10:36 pm said:

Are we still getting a weekend with some free video rentals?

+ LOVES_U on June 9th, 2011 at 7:28 am said:

ALIEN ! :_)

+ Arceus304 on June 10th, 2011 at 2:27 am said:

@491, did you make the account before / on 21 . 4 .11? that’s the requirement for Welcome Back…

+ Viet-Khoa1 on June 10th, 2011 at 9:08 am said:

Why i can’t get these

+ knotsucow on June 10th, 2011 at 9:12 am said:

we are able to get in the store! finally! thank you Sony! from Indiana, USA

+ xXAFG-KiLLeR3Xx on June 12th, 2011 at 5:31 pm said:

im in north amarica i live in canada is it avalible in canada

+ xXAFG-KiLLeR3Xx on June 12th, 2011 at 5:37 pm said:

anyone wana gameshare read the name on my comment and add me and we’ll gameshare

+ Andybob1981 on June 12th, 2011 at 11:08 pm said:

Would Love to see trophy’s added to sodium hub heck im sure you guys could come up with a couple different trophy sets all throughout Home .

+ MUD-BOGGER-24-7 on June 12th, 2011 at 11:18 pm said:

so where r the psn helpers to to answer my DAMN question lololololo

PAGE 1 8 9 10 11