PS4 - Transistor

PlayStation Home Welcome Back Package Details

Locust_Star's Avatar + Posted by Locust_Star on Jun 04, 2011 // PlayStation Home Community Manager

As part of PlayStation Network’s ‘Welcome Back’ Program, PlayStation Home will be offering an enormous package to all players as a way of saying “thank you” to our community for your ongoing support. Today we will begin rolling out the first phase of this customer appreciation program, which will include 100 free items, two personal spaces, and an exclusive game available for all users to download for 30 days. Here’s what we will be giving you (and when):

100 virtual items: The 100 free virtual items package will be available starting today from the Central Plaza kiosk. This huge package includes popular clothing and furniture items and has been made possible thanks to our 3rd Party partners – including Lockwood Publishing, Heavy Water, Codeglue, Konami, Mass Media, Digital Leisure, LOOT, and Hellfire Games.

Home: 100 item WB

Two personal spaces: The Dragon’s Lair and the Mansion Garage – a medieval abode based upon Digital Leisure’s classic game and a luxurious, premium personal space never before released to the PlayStation Home community – will be available to all players today from the Central Plaza kiosk.

Home: Mansion Garage

Ooblag’s Alien Casino: This is an exclusive game that will be published later this month and will be available via the PlayStation Home Navigator. Enter this interstellar casino and try your hand at Ooblag, a multiplayer game of craps…with a twist. Winners will be rewarded by being transformed into extraterrestrial high rollers while losers will be punished severely by Raaksu, the casino’s ruthless Pit Boss. As an added bonus, players that access the Ooblag Alien Casino space will be rewarded an active item version of the Ooblag game that can be played in their personal spaces.

Home: Ooblag

See you in Home!

515 Comments

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6 7 11

+ xWaanted on June 4th, 2011 at 7:05 pm said:

How long will this be available ? Im at my boat and my ps3 is at home

+ KyddLive2 on June 4th, 2011 at 7:05 pm said:

PS home is messed up whats going on Sony!

+ madrid99_ on June 4th, 2011 at 7:10 pm said:

I downloaded one free game and it says i have no more free PlayStation 3 or PlayStation portable games what can i do???

+ irfrit on June 4th, 2011 at 7:12 pm said:

well now, i’m surprised with this. Nice gift thx!!!!!!

+ Libra015 on June 4th, 2011 at 7:12 pm said:

lol PlayStation Home

+ Epacsluos on June 4th, 2011 at 7:24 pm said:

To all the people that are having trouble downloading the free games and getting an error. Go to your account information, then click on transaction management, click on services list, the welcome back games should be in there. Click on each one so that you can pick your free game.

To the people that were already downloading the game and got an error. Do the same steps as above but instead of clicking on services list, click on download list and the games should still be in your list.

This happen to myself and a couple friends. Good luck!

+ pWo_PDOG on June 4th, 2011 at 7:40 pm said:

got mine 2day

+ shadefz on June 4th, 2011 at 7:47 pm said:

I checked the stores.. The stuff is for money.. I dont understand..

+ Latinkid25 on June 4th, 2011 at 7:53 pm said:

why is it given errors when u try to get playstationplus?

+ fritobandito213 on June 4th, 2011 at 8:08 pm said:

When I was trying to acess the store yesterday it glitched when I was in the middle of getting the free game 1 on the welcome back tab and now I don’t have it anymore. So apparently I used it but I never downloaded a game. Anyone having the same kind of issue?

+ josefg90 on June 4th, 2011 at 8:25 pm said:

Thanks guys

+ ricanboss225 on June 4th, 2011 at 8:27 pm said:

@ 206,

Me too wtf I got to download free pack 2! Also Playstation Home isn’t working! Gaahh!!

+ ccrogers15 on June 4th, 2011 at 8:30 pm said:

@ItCantBeTooEpic
Wow really? That would be called PChome. NO PS3 only.

+ heavg on June 4th, 2011 at 8:41 pm said:

look at my avatar

+ Ms_HelloKittyNYC on June 4th, 2011 at 8:50 pm said:

FIX THE NEW ITEM FREEZE ASAP! I CAN’T EVEN GO INTO THE GARAGE,I FREEZE GETTING THE REWARD. THANKS!

+ ZabDog on June 4th, 2011 at 8:56 pm said:

so i hope someone can help me: i logged on to the store to get the welcome back package i chose game 1 and selected infamous and hit get now… i then back out thinking it would download. it wasn’t until i downloaded game 2 that i realized get now didn’t download the game so now i cannot find infamous and was wondering what do i need to do to get game 1??? any help is much appreciated

+ Elvick_ on June 4th, 2011 at 8:59 pm said:

@204; You have to go to the Kiosk in the Central Plaza, then go in the 100 Free Items section. Read the blog. next time. Sheesh.

Be patient people, traffic is crazy in the Store. It took me like 4 separate times to get everything downloaded. Which doesn’t included all the errors. You’ve still got near 30 days to download everything.

+ ZabDog on June 4th, 2011 at 9:01 pm said:

thanks epacsluos
helped tremendously

+ Latinkid25 on June 4th, 2011 at 9:12 pm said:

Elvick Wat I dont get is why cant i get playstation plus is it because it is overloading

+ smokeCHITOWN on June 4th, 2011 at 9:33 pm said:

Hello. This might be out of this Blog, but has anybody been getting signed out of PSN when you are playing a game. I have been getting signed out when Im playing Call of Duty: Black Ops and an error code pops up as 8002AD23 and get signed out. Please Reply anyone or Sony.

+ Chevelle4444 on June 4th, 2011 at 9:56 pm said:

I only got 1 free game not 2. As I was going to select the second game I accidentally backed out & now I can’t choose the 2nd game at all. That sux!

+ gsus116 on June 4th, 2011 at 10:30 pm said:

this is crap, i tried getting the first one, and then it like deleted and then its only giving me one, im actually really pissed off at this

+ AGUILA__BLANCA on June 4th, 2011 at 10:32 pm said:

man all these things areg out and my ps3 broke wat a bad time for it to brake down ile say

+ JonnyMc69 on June 4th, 2011 at 10:33 pm said:

So, when do I get my free stuff?!!! I have been a loyal Sony user since I had my first car!!! Sony car stereo, sony speakers, sony t.v., now sony has promised free downloads for my loyalty, and all i get is ERROR CODE!!!! Hell, i even called the toll free # today, and got, TRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m bout ready to switch to MICROSOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ gsus116 on June 4th, 2011 at 10:40 pm said:

202: THAKNS IT WORKED :D

+ JonnyMc69 on June 4th, 2011 at 10:45 pm said:

Now, they’re saying i can only speak MY mind when THEY feel like letting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ JonnyMc69 on June 4th, 2011 at 10:51 pm said:

All i want to know is y when i tried to “download” game 1, it turned me down, and same for “game 2″! And when i go back to the store, the ps3 selections are no longer there, only psp!!! When will Sony address this issue, or WILL, they address this issue?!

+ Mrjacobi on June 4th, 2011 at 10:52 pm said:

Every time i try and get something it says error re-enter store

+ JonnyMc69 on June 4th, 2011 at 10:59 pm said:

Oh, now they make a liar out of me, inFAMOUS now downloading!!! But it will take an hour and a half. If the full game downloads, i will sencerely apoligize, until then…

+ JonnyMc69 on June 4th, 2011 at 11:04 pm said:

I hate that i had to “show my butt” to get my stuff, but when u make a promise…

+ alien-workshop- on June 4th, 2011 at 11:13 pm said:

Yea 100 free CRAPPY items…and I find it so sad that they gave us such a small variety of 2 free games to choose from…

+ Ballzonya816 on June 4th, 2011 at 11:23 pm said:

thanks alot for your so genorous welcome back package!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ badguy215 on June 4th, 2011 at 11:30 pm said:

my two games read error and i cant get them now.

+ BalianTheMighty on June 4th, 2011 at 11:32 pm said:

Well, I bought my items fine but I can’t seem to access them all. Everything is fine expect for the Paris furniture set. I bought all of the Paris sets and I just went to my space to decorate it and none of the items are in my furniture browser. Can someone help me?

+ Number_XV on June 4th, 2011 at 11:39 pm said:

Thanks sony for the stuff

+ Darius2632 on June 4th, 2011 at 11:41 pm said:

When it says the content will be free for 30 days is that referring to the amount of days we have to download it or is it like a 30 day trial of a bunch of content? Just curious cause it’s unclear

+ Ballzonya816 on June 4th, 2011 at 11:51 pm said:

yeah you only get to keep the games for 30 days!!! thanks sony!!!! CHEAP BASTARDS

+ justingreen2009 on June 4th, 2011 at 11:53 pm said:

do you have to be a plus mebmer to get the download or the free 30 day becuse im new and if some one could help me out that would be grate

+ killable454 on June 4th, 2011 at 11:57 pm said:

acouple problems……i cant find the kiosk

+ BalianTheMighty on June 5th, 2011 at 12:01 am said:

@235 it’s right outside the door when you enter the central plaza. and can someone tell me how to get my missing furniture. i just got a bunch of stuff at the kiosk and everything works except for all of the Paris sets. None of it shows up in my furniture browser and I can’t buy it again because it’s in my purchase history.

+ Miruir on June 5th, 2011 at 12:07 am said:

Quit whining! Be grateful for the handout. Such a bunch of babies. I come here for interesting input on Sony network, and platform. Instead I spend time sifting through crap loads of “I deserve” bs from the hords. Let’s get some meaningful posts that someone would actually want to take the time to read and respond to.

So I am also having a problem accessing this free PS home wares. I am new to PSN post 4/20/11. I know I am not eligible for the welcome back package but can I get down on the PS Home package? I am also getting an error message instead of a price. It is also saying I am not connected to the network. I have been in and out, reset and retuned my Internet preferences, and know I am connected as I downloaded 3 demo games. Do I need to activate a payment method even though these items are free?

Again, thanks Sony. Keep at it
These hackers are lame. If it is so easy to hack Sony, why are you doing it? It’s like a 30 year old playing a sponge bob game. It’s fun for a moment, but your potential is way beyond this. Go cry somware else that Sony did not give you a job.

+ Miruir on June 5th, 2011 at 12:11 am said:

The PS+ is for thirty days. The games are forever. Try some English comprehension exercises befor you get you panties in a bunch BALLSONYA

+ The_Tabeeb on June 5th, 2011 at 12:13 am said:

cool.

+ Zorvan on June 5th, 2011 at 12:14 am said:

Has anyone actually counted to see if there are indeed 100 items?

+ Miruir on June 5th, 2011 at 12:18 am said:

Who cares? Stingy a bit ZORVAN

+ zech678 on June 5th, 2011 at 12:24 am said:

love item

+ Ballzonya816 on June 5th, 2011 at 12:29 am said:

let me refrase this since it wont post the other comment. the games clearly state that you only get them while you have your free ps+ membership and for as much money as sony makes off thier so called valued customers. they are pretty much giving us a slap in the face. MIRUIR. oh and by the way you spelled some things wrong and you can kiss my A@@ cause this welcome back package is a bunch of BS

+ DontBlameMeQQ on June 5th, 2011 at 12:43 am said:

I have this problem where I cant go in and choose my 2 free games anymore.
I can still go in and get the 30 days thingy.
But I went in and looked at the 5 games, put LittleBigPlanet in the Download list and then I had to go.
When I came back and tried to get the second game in the Download list I couldn’t find the place where the 5 games are >.<

Any idea?

+ Miruir on June 5th, 2011 at 12:44 am said:

Q: Are there any limitations to the PS3 and PSP games we are receiving as part of the Welcome Back Program?
A: These games are yours to keep.

There you go. Could be no clearer. Maybe you should have stayed in school BALLS ON YA. That was taken from the most recent welcome back package posting. Many other FACTS are listed as well. Read, comprehend, regurgitate, look smart.

+ djspinshouse4u on June 5th, 2011 at 12:46 am said:

Keep on trying peeps… press circle to go back one step, and try again. 8~)

Keep on trying peeps… press circle to go back one step, and try again. 8~)

Keep on trying peeps… press circle to go back one step, and try again. 8~)

Keep on trying peeps… press circle to go back one step, and try again. 8~)

Keep on trying peeps… press circle to go back one step, and try again. 8~)

Keep on trying peeps… press circle to go back one step, and try again. 8~)

Keep on trying peeps… press circle to go back one step, and try again. 8~)

Keep on trying peeps… press circle to go back one step, and try again. 8~)

The system is working fine… if you’re having problems, it’s because you’re stupid!!! 8~(

Sorry you’re so stupid!!! Sorry you’re so stupid!!! Sorry you’re so stupid!!! Sorry you’re so stupid!!! 8~(

… @#$%n’ twidiots!!!