LittleBigPlanet 3

Watch PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference Live!

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Jun 06, 2011 // Sr. Social Media Manager

You asked for it, and here it is: We’ve replaced the traditional PlayStation Blog E3 Live Blog with a full-on livestream. No more reading; you get to see everything live as it happens. The show gets underway at 4:45pm.

If you’d like to watch a higher resolution version with the ability to change camera angles, please click here.

Best part about this livestream (other than the fact that it’s, y’know, LIVE), is that it’s embeddable anywhere. Wanna Tweet it, Facebook it, place it in your blog or website? Have at it. Just click the share button on the bottom right corner of the player. Also, it’s mobile enabled for Android and iOS devices.

BONUS: Make sure you stick around *after* the press conference for interviews with the devs and execs you’ll see on stage.

Let’s do this!

891 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 16 17 18

+ LiveSpartan235 on June 6th, 2011 at 7:40 pm said:

OMG do you people expect me too call my friend EVERY time I go online to talk online while playing a game and also im not gonna call someone whos in another country just to talk to them.

+ DZORMAGEN on June 6th, 2011 at 7:41 pm said:

@815, how did you get the Mets avi? And where can I get a Dodgers avi??

+ BLAZ3DAFUNK on June 6th, 2011 at 7:43 pm said:

HUGE DISSAPOOINTMENT MISSED HOUR AND A HALF BECAUSE IT DIDNT STREAM IN HOME…

+ letherclad on June 6th, 2011 at 7:44 pm said:

GREAT JOB GUYS!

+ yostane on June 6th, 2011 at 7:45 pm said:

Thanks for the live show, i hope to see others coming.
And you were perfect

+ oldcatsrock on June 6th, 2011 at 7:45 pm said:

Dang the Vita looks great!

+ therock1299 on June 6th, 2011 at 7:46 pm said:

Psvita looks sweet, can’t wait till it comes out!

+ A_Belmont on June 6th, 2011 at 7:46 pm said:

Is there a place we can download the press conference!?? Hope so!

+ ramel77 on June 6th, 2011 at 7:46 pm said:

SONY IS THE BEST i mean like only 250!?!?!?! OMG

+ rwlove on June 6th, 2011 at 7:46 pm said:

i want some more gameplay and or info on gravity daze

+ agentkellzero on June 6th, 2011 at 7:47 pm said:

The best part will be the booth coverage

+ buttgoblon101 on June 6th, 2011 at 7:47 pm said:

nice sony you have once again you have ownd the industry cant wait to have the ps vita long live sony

+ therock1299 on June 6th, 2011 at 7:48 pm said:

The live show was cool also, although when i tried from the pshome theatre it wasn’t working so i had to watch it online but other then that it was good, good job Sony.

+ Pryusz on June 6th, 2011 at 7:49 pm said:

$250 for a PS Vita! Are you kidding me! Another $50 and I can buy a brand new PS3. FTJ!

AT&T as the 3G provider will be interesting to watch; especially in CA where coverage is always hit & miss. Good luck Sony.

+ McZilla on June 6th, 2011 at 7:49 pm said:

No KB bummer but that was an awesome press conference. thanks PS teams worldwide you rock

+ WeatherMan on June 6th, 2011 at 7:51 pm said:

How can I watch the rest of the E3 When I will be playing Infamous 2 whole entire day

+ zekececil14 on June 6th, 2011 at 7:51 pm said:

The PSP2 (I really hate PSVITA) has X-CHAT, so i’m betting it will come. Maybe the PS4, but it will come.

Oh, and do you know how annoying using a phone would be? You would have to put it on speaker, no one else could call, and it most likely would be long distance.

+ Zeo784 on June 6th, 2011 at 7:52 pm said:

Wow just wow is all I can say, from the great games to the price for the NG….PSVita with all its games at launch its going to be a day one buy for me. Great job sony wish I was there at the press confrence live but this Stream worked very amazing just finished watching really good show keep up the great work.

+ therock1299 on June 6th, 2011 at 7:52 pm said:

To everyone complaining: Quit acting like 10 year olds just because they didnt show the game you wanted, you sound like idiots when you whine and complain like little girls

+ OCxViRuXz on June 6th, 2011 at 7:52 pm said:

Wow playstation really hit it off with Uncharted 3. Hells yeah!!! but 3G with AT&T for the PS VISTA im not so sure about… Y not Verizon??? Good job SONY on making another dumb move

+ sicdedworm09 on June 6th, 2011 at 7:56 pm said:

people are seriously complaining about this conference? it was amazing. a bunch of new games, low psp vita price. more exclusive content for ps3 multiplatform games. psp vita demos. uncharted 3, resistance 3…I MEAN REALLY!?!?! go watch microsofts conference and come back..be prepared for kids running around stage and the cookie monster…thats about it..their BIG ANNOUNCEMENT..halo…4…..coooool -_-

+ OCxViRuXz on June 6th, 2011 at 7:56 pm said:

Opps I mean PS VITA not VISTA LOL

+ LiveSpartan235 on June 6th, 2011 at 7:56 pm said:

@830 completely agree with you.

+ Karsghul on June 6th, 2011 at 7:57 pm said:

The stream was great! bit of lag at the end there but i was able to see most of it.

+ luvtoseek on June 6th, 2011 at 7:58 pm said:

IMO:

Uncharted series just gets better & better. Production quality continues to impress.
Resistance 3, another great looking exclusive.
Sly Cooper is a much needed platformer in Sony’s lineup.
Vita’s value/price point & games.
Nice Bioshock Inf. & EA title packages.
Sony 3D tv bundle is a sweet value.
Decent Move & 3D title support.

I’m certain there were other exclusives but I wanted to hear 1x or 2x more.
Lack of Japanese developers @ the show (only Capcom appeared).
No mention of Vita launch games & price model for software.
I think Kevin Butler may have helped the show but Sony did not WASTE any time- it was all about games & consoles & very little about numbers/data. Still, KB is not going anywhere.
Lastly, I really wish Valve would surprise us w/ another announcement on PSN/Steam connectivity- they stated that there were no new games but how about the L4D/Team Fortress series? Sony needs to push for this relationship.

+ zekececil14 on June 6th, 2011 at 8:00 pm said:

Hey 827, are you aware that the 3DS is also $249?

This basically is a PS3. Think about what is in it. WIFI, SIXAXIS, front/rear cameras, 5″” touch OLED (the best picture out there IMO), rear touch panel, all the tech specs. C’MON $249 is GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!

+ MadMeat001 on June 6th, 2011 at 8:02 pm said:

CAN WE PLAY AS COLE IN THE PS3 VERSION TOO? :D

+ A_Belmont on June 6th, 2011 at 8:11 pm said:

Wouldn’t it be sweet to hear an announcement of Portal on Vita? Sony, PERSUADE VALVE :D

+ Elvick_ on June 6th, 2011 at 8:14 pm said:

Great stream, worked near perfect the entire conference. :D

+ GAMINGSMYLIFE on June 6th, 2011 at 8:40 pm said:

Well Uncharted 3 and Uncharted: Golden Abyss stole the entire show for me! Uncharted 3 looks AMAZING as well as the Golden Abyss! OMG Sony your more then forgivin’ for the outtage! U3 and Golden Abyss, combined with the price of the Vita has fixed all! definitely buying one of those things! Thanks Playstation Blog for streaming this and for the bonus scenes in the end! see you guys on the Uncharted 3 beta! Sony wins this year!

+ Burnt_Cheerio on June 6th, 2011 at 9:00 pm said:

+ Burnt_Cheerio on June 6th, 2011 at 9:01 pm said:

is a sweet blog site too :)

+ Assasinator0240 on June 6th, 2011 at 9:52 pm said:

crap im late jeeziz

+ HoodRomeo on June 6th, 2011 at 11:23 pm said:

That was the shiznit cant wait to get my hands on all that stuff

+ Crazy-Crossfire on June 7th, 2011 at 3:13 am said:

Sony has done themselves a great job … Microsoft was all about there dumb kinects … ( and it’s really dumb ) but i have good faith on what i seen so far from sony …They are the best and always will be the best …Keep up the good work Guyz

+ Unseen_Soul on June 7th, 2011 at 5:57 am said:

can you download the conference from anywhere?

+ zornjeff on June 7th, 2011 at 6:47 am said:

i wish EA would fix the lag on there games they have good games but the lag so bad

+ ZxTool on June 7th, 2011 at 11:10 am said:

Thank you for doing this. I hope all future press conferences are live steaming in HD. I was so happy to be able to see the presentations and get just as excited as I did last year.

+ BG808s on June 7th, 2011 at 11:58 am said:

So how do I watch the E3 Press conference then?? I was planning on watching it last night on the PS3 but couldn’t see it anywhere in the store or anywhere else, and when I try to watch it here there’s nothing either?! What about if you didn’t want/couldn’t watch it live at exactly the time it ran yesterday afternoon?

+ ilovepie947 on June 7th, 2011 at 9:59 pm said:

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time awesome!! now just number it! Sly Cooper 4 Thieves in Time! now MORE awesome!
plz number it! THX!

+ psybr1 on June 13th, 2011 at 4:32 am said:

the choice of at&t is the only bad thing I can see about the psvita other than a device this great should have been 4g instead of 3g anyway but I’ll get one anyway I guess at&t is the persian flaw for an otherwise perfect device

PAGE 1 16 17 18