The Last Guardian

Jun 07

Jun 07

PlayStation E3 Livestream Day 1

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

We hope you caught our livestream of the E3 Press Conference last night. That was just the beginning. Over the next three days, creators of games you saw last night will be dropping by for interviews and live demos, and even to answer some of your burning questions. It all starts at Noon Pacific* (we’re setting up now, see you soon!).

If you’d like to watch a higher resolution version of the stream, please click here.

Here’s today’s programming schedule:

Noon – Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One with Insomniac Games
1pm – Journey with thatgamecompany
2pm – Ruin
3pm – UNCHARTED 3 Actors
3:30pm – inFAMOUS 2 with Sucker Punch
4pm – Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest
5pm – Resistance 3 with Insomniac Games

Please keep in mind that E3 is a bit nuts, so things may move around, add in, or drop out at the last second. To keep up with last second changes, please follow PlayStation on Twitter. In between segments, we’ll be streaming out live footage from the booth. It’s just like being at E3, but without the smell!

Speaking of Twitter, we want this to be really interactive, so we’ll be asking you for questions right before the segments start. See you soon!

Add Your Own

kirby-g said:

June 7th, 1:34 pm

@sfarrar im suprise myself lol im glad its at that range

sfarrar said:

June 7th, 1:40 pm

I have to decide if I am going to get the 3G or just WIFI. Hard decisions.

djl12345ld said:

June 7th, 1:40 pm

yo add me on psn ppl

mcbuttz78 said:

June 7th, 1:41 pm

sony won e3 becuase nintendo did show what the new wii u can do they didnt show case any games, I was not impressed withit all. Me and bothers and friends where like wtf is that where is the console. EVeryone was confused on if that was the actual console or controller..

It was not as impressive as they made it out to be. I dont see hows it better than anything sony had to offer this year. I would admit if sony lost like last yr at e3. But this year sony had the best presentation of games and what to look forward too. 30 ps vista games at launch over 200 moves games by the end of the yr. thats very impressive.

mcbuttz78
vp legionarre commitee

footballrule said:

June 7th, 1:41 pm

E3 Booth is live in Playstation Home everyone! New trailers, new virtual item rewards and an exclusive PS Home mini game in the VIP area.

Occhi07 said:

June 7th, 1:41 pm

does Vita have augmented reality?

delta425 said:

June 7th, 1:44 pm

The E3 show floor looks great on home. One problem though. I cant watch and of the godforsaken trailers.The option to watch the trailers never even shows up. Spent nearly 2 hours trying to watch them and nothing. Restarted home and still nothing. restarted playstation. Still nothing. Why can I not watch the trailers.

sfarrar said:

June 7th, 1:46 pm

I am bummed, I keep getting a network error every time I try to log into Home.

mcbuttz78 said:

June 7th, 1:48 pm

i also would like to say that the sar fox cgame looke dok. but they didnt show actual gameplay footage.. wher sony showed off star hawk a very good game to rival the star fox franchise in my own opinion.

They had no other games to compete with what sony pushed out after that.And sad thing about it sony didnt even try to push anything. The ps vista put xbox show case and 3ds showcase to shame. then sony turn around and sell a tv with resitance for 499$ with 3d/blu ray.. Thats a hellva good deal my friend

sfarrar said:

June 7th, 1:48 pm

I just got into Home.

DarkRecoil said:

June 7th, 1:49 pm

@105

Yes it does.

Vita has a front facing camera, rear camera and a major new Augmented Reality game called ‘Little Deviants’

….LittleBigPlanet for Vita also has strong AR gameplay elements.

OCxViRuXz said:

June 7th, 2:01 pm

Ok enough with most of these games, there crap to me as a major RPG fanboy… the only game im INTERESTED in is UNCHARTED 3… Y haven’t we heard anything on FF versus 13? Its been YEARS in development square get ur a** in gear n get it finished already will ya?! Forget FF13-2. FF13 sucks. I want a real RPG game n soon SONY

Heavenly_king said:

June 7th, 2:03 pm

I DONT SEE A THING!! HELP!!

Dominik said:

June 7th, 2:05 pm

@111 Worng company bro Square Enix makes the game go complain there.

mjc0961 said:

June 7th, 2:07 pm

Will all of this get added to the Playstation Store for us to download and watch at our own leisure later like it was last year?

Daephas said:

June 7th, 2:09 pm

the stream is loading every 3 seconds wtf..

OCxViRuXz said:

June 7th, 2:15 pm

@113… R u an idiot? I said SQUARE u dummy… I put SONY at the end of my rant cuz i only own n WILL only own a PS3 again u dummy…

Alyyse said:

June 7th, 2:16 pm

i wish i was there

DaMann22 said:

June 7th, 2:17 pm

Wheres the RUIN content (interview, gameplay, etc)??? Am I late???

mcbuttz78 said:

June 7th, 2:21 pm

YO jeff next time use hulu plus. this streaming is a just awful thing . loading evry five minutes.

Its just turning me off. to the whole thing. but i do want to see it. maybe you can do recap without all streaming..

ShadowKnightStar said:

June 7th, 2:28 pm

WOW Nice Live E3 Sony add me on PSN Every one.

PYDRO01 said:

June 7th, 2:30 pm

had this questioned asked to me andit sounds red neck but interesting, if vita is like a mobile PS3, will we see playstation mobile home, lol

R3N36AD3 said:

June 7th, 2:31 pm

this sucks. all we see are lotsa people walking around…. how about get some vids of actual games that people are playing??

Black_acid24 said:

June 7th, 2:35 pm

i want to see more on dust!

CalebTheBeast01 said:

June 7th, 2:41 pm

did I miss the infamous 2 interview??

iAchilles said:

June 7th, 2:46 pm

Wiiu looks dumb. It really is the same thing, but bigger and in a different location.

azscooby said:

June 7th, 2:47 pm

Can’t wait for Uncharted 3 and Assassin’s Creed Revelations!

yostane said:

June 7th, 2:55 pm

greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!

Warped said:

June 7th, 3:01 pm

How would you get a job like that showing people the new stuff at sony? that’s pretty awesome!

Warped said:

June 7th, 3:02 pm

@ 124
CalebTheBeast01
inFamous 2 interview isnt till 330 so you didnt miss it

sc1812 said:

June 7th, 3:04 pm

sony, best of the best

Black_acid24 said:

June 7th, 3:04 pm

it just keeps loading

yostane said:

June 7th, 3:20 pm

Thanks to the uncharted actors :)
They are nice people

Nebet1573 said:

June 7th, 3:31 pm

Noooo!! I missed the U3 actors interview! :( I hope it’ll be up on the site to watch soon. :)

daxter1100 said:

June 7th, 3:38 pm

come on jak and daxter hd collection plz naughty dog

Fiesty-Kitty said:

June 7th, 3:41 pm

Where is MW3 at?

jordan23457 said:

June 7th, 3:53 pm

this is nice

LiveSpartan235 said:

June 7th, 4:37 pm

ITS BEEN ON THE FRONT OF THE BLOG SHARE FOR TWO YEARS AND YOU DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im really dissapointed in sony right now.
is it really that hard to add?

Heavenly_king said:

June 7th, 4:51 pm

Will we be able to watch all of the interviews later in the PS Store??

SohaibALI said:

June 7th, 4:59 pm

‘PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT

im really dissapointed in sony right now.
is it really that hard to add?’

Im with you livespartan235

universe56 said:

June 7th, 5:00 pm

yes,niccce….

DarkRecoil said:

June 7th, 5:13 pm

Ted Price just had to plug his multiplat game >_>

…so Ted, Insominac not making enough money developing exclusively for sony? or is greed just too good, eh Ted?

oo7PorscheMGS said:

June 7th, 5:26 pm

rockinjs864 said:

June 7th, 5:30 pm

pretty cool I can get live stream direct to my iPhone 4 loving everything Sony great way to take back your dominace at E3

oo7PorscheMGS said:

June 7th, 5:34 pm

There should be a way to watch these after the streams are over, no? I wish I could watch the resistance and Uncharted stuff… but just got home…

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

Jeff Rubenstein said:

June 7th, 5:50 pm

We’ll be recutting and uploading them for you.

BLOODSPLATTER76 said:

June 7th, 5:55 pm

sony rockz

igorrocks2 said:

June 7th, 5:59 pm

Will PSVITA support psp games answer me please I mean which are downloaded from a PSStore

Elvick_ said:

June 7th, 6:23 pm

Totally forgot about it and missed it. Fiddlesticks.

mango1222 said:

June 7th, 6:26 pm

Hey Jeff, could you find someone from Rockstar and get some information why Agent is no longer a PS3 exclusive? Seems that way from Tretton’s interview with Geoff Keighley. Tretton himself said what distinguishes the PS3 is exclusive content from 3rd parties but that rings a little hollow if PS3 owners have lost Agent. The person responsible at SCE for securing 3rd party exclusives is doing a terrible job and should be replaced.

DarkRecoil said:

June 7th, 6:28 pm

@147

Yes Vita can play any digital PSP game u bought from PSN. u can even play your old psp games like Resistance Retribution using Vita’s 2 analogue sticks :)