PS4 - Transistor

PlayStation E3 Livestream Day 1

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Jun 07, 2011 // Sr. Social Media Manager

We hope you caught our livestream of the E3 Press Conference last night. That was just the beginning. Over the next three days, creators of games you saw last night will be dropping by for interviews and live demos, and even to answer some of your burning questions. It all starts at Noon Pacific* (we’re setting up now, see you soon!).

If you’d like to watch a higher resolution version of the stream, please click here.

Here’s today’s programming schedule:

Noon – Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One with Insomniac Games
1pm – Journey with thatgamecompany
2pm – Ruin
3pm – UNCHARTED 3 Actors
3:30pm – inFAMOUS 2 with Sucker Punch
4pm – Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest
5pm – Resistance 3 with Insomniac Games

Please keep in mind that E3 is a bit nuts, so things may move around, add in, or drop out at the last second. To keep up with last second changes, please follow PlayStation on Twitter. In between segments, we’ll be streaming out live footage from the booth. It’s just like being at E3, but without the smell!

Speaking of Twitter, we want this to be really interactive, so we’ll be asking you for questions right before the segments start. See you soon!

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ intombedlemon55 on June 7th, 2011 at 6:48 pm said:

Cool can we get escalation map pack for free and 50$ I Just wanted to let u know that I had the first strike map pack for black ops and when I downloaded it it had corrupted data so I had to reset my ps3 and lost everything I was hoping u could give it back to me for free I spent 20$ on it and that is what I get for buying it consider your self lucky I didn’t sue you lol jk about suing but really about the map pack please give it back to me and thank u

+ igorrocks2 on June 7th, 2011 at 7:00 pm said:

@ Sweet I just miss placed my PSP some where so instead of PSP I can buy PSVITA thank you!

+ CrashSpyro on June 7th, 2011 at 7:04 pm said:

Looking forward to seeing the segments I missed on the PS Store. You guys should also put the other interviews and special videos that you make for the blog on the store to make the most of that work.

+ igorrocks2 on June 7th, 2011 at 7:05 pm said:

I might preorder even 2 of them tomorrow for brother 1 as well!
1 question is left… What kind of media they will use.. there is no UMD drive, but yet Vita will have retail soft lol

+ dan08pires on June 7th, 2011 at 7:29 pm said:

CROSS GAME CHAT!!

Millions have asked and you’ve yet to even address the requests! It’s terrible, Until then…

CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!CROSS GAME CHAT!!

+ the_jimster on June 7th, 2011 at 7:34 pm said:

PLZ HELP!!!! i kno this isnt about E3 but, i pre ordered inFAMOUS 2 from BestBuy and usually the DLC codes are on the reciept or in the case on a voucher card. why do i not got a code on the reciept or in the case? also i did this update tht said “Additional Content” is tht my Kessler skin? if so then why isnt it in the game? plz plz help :(

+ AfGhAnxKushh_ on June 7th, 2011 at 8:10 pm said:

PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3

ITS BEEN ON THE FRONT OF THE BLOG SHARE FOR TWO YEARS AND YOU DO NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This option is now available in PS vita but not ps3!!! Is it really that hard to add?

+ THE-BLACK-RAMBO on June 7th, 2011 at 8:13 pm said:

Have dose the new handheld get cross game chat and the ps3 dose not?????

+ divinasdaemon on June 7th, 2011 at 8:46 pm said:

Really? New hardware? I’m still waiting for E3 to end so the PSN network can go down again. Hey Sony why not get the hardware you are currently feeding to the masses working correctly. Anyone notice the problems people are having across PSN? And the complete lack of attention on those issues now that the all important E3 is going on.
I really wanna buy a new hand held from Sony when I have had three of their current models go belly up still no cross game chat on PS3, etc…
Deal with what you have first please!!!

+ intombedlemon55 on June 7th, 2011 at 9:08 pm said:

Cool but Sony I have something to say I downloaded the first strike map pack about a month and a half ago and about a week later my ps3 said it had corrpted data so I had to reset my ps3 and when I did I lost the map pack and all my data and 15$ so I just asking nicely can u give it back to me for free please or can u give me 20$ in my Wallet please if u can do I will never doubt u again sincerely intombedlemon p.s when can we download our free games

+ Genomicinsight on June 7th, 2011 at 9:25 pm said:

I missed the producer of Journey who was on the streaming E3 coverage. I really wished I watched it so maybe it would expand my knowledge of what the whole game is about. Hopefully like someone else asked , the uncut uploaded videos will serve for that purpose.

+ Death8u4u on June 7th, 2011 at 9:52 pm said:

Nice post Sony. Wish I could get to one of these E3 events personally, would be interesting to actually be there for once.

As for the cross game bickerers…once more. We don’t have it, we probably will never have it, and all your bickering is doing is giving you a false sense of hope. If Sony hasn’t commented on the matter they don’t intend to implement it and they don’t want to simply give you the bird. If they had even the slightest intentions to introduce it they would have commented within the past two years that it was being worked on or at the very least stated they were thinking about it.

+ RyanMcBainDOTcom on June 7th, 2011 at 10:28 pm said:

‘PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT PS3 CROSS GAME CHAT

im really dissapointed in sony right now.
is it really that hard to add?’

+ minicgame on June 7th, 2011 at 10:43 pm said:

JEFF CAN YOU PLEASE BRING DIGIMON RUMBLE ARENA TO THE PLAYSTATION STORE PLEASE [:

+ U-N-C-OUTLAW on June 8th, 2011 at 12:46 am said:

sony can u fix da lagy servers? its getting annoyin

+ U-N-C-OUTLAW on June 8th, 2011 at 12:47 am said:

and i want Game Chat.

+ U-N-C-OUTLAW on June 8th, 2011 at 12:48 am said:

i meant CROSS GAME CHAT?

+ fuzzystuffone on June 8th, 2011 at 5:14 am said:

Cross Game………no Jak and Daxter PS3 Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3Jak and Daxter PS3

+ krazyG7804 on June 8th, 2011 at 5:28 am said:

@SONY
congratulations! I received the yellow light of death last night and now my PS3 doesnt stay on for more than 30 seconds or so. needless to say, I just walked out of walmart with my new XBOX. It was fun while it lasted. thanks for the “memories”. NOT

+ DarkRecoil on June 8th, 2011 at 5:46 am said:

NINTENDO WII U FOOTAGE REEL TAKEN FROM PS3/360 GAMEPLAY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

……and dont you just love the hypocrisy of the gaming press? if this was sony, it’d be, dun, dun, duuuun: omg teh endz to all of gaming!!!!!!11!!

[DELETED] FAILTENDO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+ FORMIK on June 8th, 2011 at 5:47 am said:

Heavenly Sword 2, where are you?

You can even go multiplatform, just include Heavenly Sword with the PS3 version and release a trophy update.

+ Mattsta001 on June 8th, 2011 at 5:57 am said:

So Agent is not exclusive anymore?

+ YungShep on June 8th, 2011 at 7:24 am said:

Cross Game Chat is ANNOYING. I hope it never comes to PS3 I HATE THAT FEATURE ON THE THE 360. IT’S VERY STALKERISH, I DON’T WANNA BE ANNOYED BY 9-17 YEAR OLD KIDS BUGGING ME TO PLAY A GAME, OR BUGGING ME ABOUT HOW AWESOME THAT GAME IS I’M PLAYING. DON’T ADD IT FOR THE LAST TIME, IT’S AN ANNOYING FEATURE.

+ SohaibALI on June 8th, 2011 at 8:37 am said:

@YungShep

I understand the feature could be annoying but you will decide if you want to join the chat or not that way it will not be annoying b/c you will have power of who’s cross-game chat you want to join and if you don’t want to join then don’t use it at all. I want this feature b/c it could be handy in various ways like you could use the feature while playing game to help the other person whos playing the game as well or help the other person in another game hes playing. Theirs a lot you could get from cross-game chat.

+ FORMIK on June 8th, 2011 at 8:48 am said:

Stop with the cross game chat nonsense, people. I don’t talk to people on the phone while I’m on the couch watching a movie, so why would I want to talk to others outside of the game I’m playing? Here, let’s start a request for something more entertaining:
SMELL-O-VISION SMELL-O-VISION

+ FORMIK on June 8th, 2011 at 9:12 am said:

@SohaibALI

Granted, it’s a feature that could simply not be used. However, the feature is hyped more than it is practical. I don’t see the purpose in what you’re saying. Why not, then send a message or create a chat room, when both are available to talk? I would think if it’s been so long without such a feature it’s either left out on purpose or is in the works, but I doubt they’ve just ignored requests. I simply don’t want it for the same reason I don’t want my remote control to power my toaster. I’d like to focus on what I’m doing.

+ Quickness on June 9th, 2011 at 10:08 am said:

CROSS GAME CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!

+ crankthtbbgun9 on June 9th, 2011 at 4:50 pm said:

WHAT MONTH WILL THE PSVITA COME OUT?

+ luivaifale_510 on June 25th, 2011 at 1:57 pm said:

Is it compatible with skype?

PAGE 1 2 3 4