Far Cry 4

PlayStation Store Update

Ro Hernandez's Avatar + Posted by Ro Hernandez on Jun 08, 2011 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

PlayStation Store E3

Franchise Titles

Starhawk

QORE

June Single Episode (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $2.99)

Game Videos (free)

E3 Press Conference Video Part 1
File Size: 1.56 GB (HD)

E3 Press Conference Video Part 2
File Size: 1.79 GB (HD)

E3 Press Conference Video Part 3
File Size: 1.10 GB (HD)

PULSE E3 PConf Pregame Edition
File Size: 509 MB (HD) 85 MB (PSP)

PULSE E3 PConf Postgame Edition
File Size: 1.35 GB (HD) 218 MB (PSP)

PULSE Special E3 2011 Edition Part 1
File Size: 655 MB (HD) 101 MB (PSP)

Starhawk Developer Diary 01

SOULCALIBUR V E3 2011 Trailer
File Size: 75 MB (HD)

White Knight Chronicles II E3 Trailer
File Size: 69 MB (HD)

126 Comments

+ KwietStorm on June 8th, 2011 at 6:45 pm said:

So Europe has Outland, Beyond Good & Evil, and now add Resurrection to the list haha. This money ain’t gonna spend itself. Let’s get on that, Sony.

+ TubaDude on June 8th, 2011 at 6:57 pm said:

Please, please, please upload all the 3D trailers and off-screen demos! Got my 3D TV a few weeks ago and am always looking for more stuff to use it. :)

+ Zacky-V-A7X on June 8th, 2011 at 6:59 pm said:

cmon sony i want the U3 E3 trailer please

+ New_Day_Mark on June 8th, 2011 at 7:01 pm said:

All well and good, but how about some non HD versions of these for those of us that still don’t have an HDTV to watch these on. I’ve tried DLing them just to see, but they won’t play on my SDTV. There have been a lot of videos that you guys have published to the store that a portion of your customers cannot view. Please consider adding SD versions of more videos from time to time.

+ thedouce420 on June 8th, 2011 at 7:14 pm said:

Some demos would be nice.

+ richboy1231 on June 8th, 2011 at 7:44 pm said:

@19 Don’t you read once in a while….they said on the 10th it will be up. That’s Friday OK….just wait.

+ JWSThree on June 8th, 2011 at 8:02 pm said:

I also would like to know what the release date of Beyond Good and Evil HD will be for the North America store. Also, what will the price be?

+ Poozilla024 on June 8th, 2011 at 8:04 pm said:

They are probably saving the games for tommorrow or friday when Escaltion comes out we just got a game update yesterday what more do you people want?

+ Dice_for_Death_ on June 8th, 2011 at 8:07 pm said:

Fantastic E3 vid update.

+ Airwalkinman17 on June 8th, 2011 at 8:13 pm said:

Sony,

I am really grateful you guys took the time to allow customers like myself to download the conference and all these trailers. I love watching these videos on my ps3 and on my big 56″ bravia. I’m not going to be like all these other little pathetic whiners on here who are constantly nagging. You guys stole the show and rocked the house with a slew of awesome exclusives.
Thank you for focusing on the core gamers. I love it :D

+ Killzman298 on June 8th, 2011 at 8:14 pm said:

How do u get ps plus?

+ battlefield3rule on June 8th, 2011 at 8:16 pm said:

Uncharted 3 + Twisted Metal look like some really good games.

+ AbruptedWotas on June 8th, 2011 at 8:18 pm said:

@Airwalkinman17,

Can you brown nose any harder? And we can care less that you have a “big 56″ bravia” LMFAO

+ minimekw on June 8th, 2011 at 8:22 pm said:

No games?

+ PlatinumKB on June 8th, 2011 at 8:33 pm said:

you guys really dont like the your communities ideas right

+ timmy19888 on June 8th, 2011 at 8:41 pm said:

to many people still has to complain about stuff. at least im still a happy customer.

+ deadeye009 on June 8th, 2011 at 9:02 pm said:

you guys should put up some skyrim stuff like the 14 minutes of gameplay or even better the entire 30 that was shown in private

+ paly123 on June 8th, 2011 at 9:11 pm said:

when will the new headset come out

+ db98026 on June 8th, 2011 at 9:22 pm said:

Where is my M-16 and AK 47?!

+ Dark_Zankoku on June 8th, 2011 at 9:28 pm said:

Still waiting on Streets of Rage 2, Golden Axe 2, and Beyond Good and Evil

+ mauricio-88 on June 8th, 2011 at 9:32 pm said:

cooooooooool White Knight Chronicles II Trailer XD

+ paolo435 on June 8th, 2011 at 9:57 pm said:

I have a question, I already downloaded the wipeout game from the welcome back package. So I was wondering where do I find the game after I downloaded the wipeout?

+ The_Apprentice on June 8th, 2011 at 10:07 pm said:

umm delete comment #28 and ban that user. Ban him from PSN as well.
Immature nub.

+ Busca-Cabezas on June 8th, 2011 at 10:07 pm said:

Cant wait to watch those E3 and PULSE videos! Woot Woot!! :P

+ ShinobiMura on June 8th, 2011 at 10:11 pm said:

Another update, another missed opportunity to upload Parasite Eve II… It’s starting to become pitiful at this point. -_-

+ jmk1999 on June 8th, 2011 at 10:21 pm said:

beyond good & evil? really?! where the heck is it?!

+ PristineSneakers on June 8th, 2011 at 10:41 pm said:

Can you at least please give us a release date for Beyond Good & Evil so we can stop getting out hopes up every time the store adds content? It’s one of the most anticipated store items from the blackout time, why keep everyone in the dark about it?

+ BaknBergrBrandon on June 8th, 2011 at 10:59 pm said:

I just wanna know wat time Escalation comes out tommarow like 5am PST like the last one or 3am r sumthin

+ ABo____3z on June 8th, 2011 at 11:44 pm said:

When are you going to put call of duty blac ops map pack???

+ omnichaotic on June 8th, 2011 at 11:55 pm said:

Your suppose to have done and already released this

Japan and Europe already have it. It was suppose to be released when Motorstorm came out. Sadly I think the stupid link to the original LBP1 DLC is the reason for why you haven’t posted it (they think they already did it).

Please inform who ever is responsible that they screwed up and to release the correct LBP2 DLC pack for Motorstorm Apocalypse. Thankies =).

+ omnichaotic on June 8th, 2011 at 11:59 pm said:

I love how Brand new DLC that was announced two days ago gets put live in one day. But DLC that was suppose to be released April 6 2011 but got a slight push back to coincide with US Motorstorm release. Is being completely ignored ~_~. Can’t they pay some low level tech guy to just make sure the correct DLC gets put out there?

+ BoA_Us on June 9th, 2011 at 12:17 am said:

Where is the psOne classic FFVI ?

+ bell97 on June 9th, 2011 at 12:20 am said:

What times escelation going to be up sony? Because if its early enough (1 am or 2am or something) I would stay up and wait for it.

+ tehawsome1 on June 9th, 2011 at 1:00 am said:

i dont know where to comment about this but idc i bought a $60 mic from sony and im havin problems with it and i tried calling the help line but u guys wont even pick up u just give me some bs about selling so much stuff that you dont give a damn about the person who is buying from you! >=o

+ Lord_Ka1n on June 9th, 2011 at 2:24 am said:

mw3 trailer but no acr? what the fawkes?

+ XxAssassin789xX on June 9th, 2011 at 2:53 am said:

does anyone know what is goin on with PS home? what they doing to it? it say its in maintenance anyone know y?

+ Carl-G on June 9th, 2011 at 3:45 am said:

I would love to download most of those videos but i have used up about 32GB of my internet allowance :D Oh well maybe next month i will download them;)

+ Dracu-law on June 9th, 2011 at 4:27 am said:

c an someone please tell me if fritz chess is ever releasing in america for ps3. im getting stressed out looking for it

+ KILLERBONEZ10 on June 9th, 2011 at 5:00 am said:

I think this has been the worst year for sony playstation.Who agreeses?

+ Mattsta001 on June 9th, 2011 at 5:58 am said:

Can someone at Sony confirm if Agent is no longer a PS3 exclusive?

+ aapke3000 on June 9th, 2011 at 6:04 am said:

sony, pls response.

i still can’t get my 2 free games. i am psn plus thnx to you but i still want the games. there is nothing in my transaction thing and nothing in the store, plz help :)

+ Chuckbait on June 9th, 2011 at 6:08 am said:

Vita looks great… hopefully it is well supported, and has a multitude of diverse launch titles… Hopefully.

Nintendo’s WiiU is innovative….
but will only support one (wiiU) remote per system. Also, Nintendo will not be selling the wii U remote by itself.
I think this strategy will result in more sales for Nintendo of the new system. Because of the one u controller per console, people will want to buy a console themselves resulting in more sales.

Get the picture Sony, innovation sells.

P.S. loading the store with e3 videos, I agree, should not be labeled a Store Update. The word “store” implies that there is something to actually purchase, ie: to spend money on.

If you do not add anything new to buy, then it is not a store update.

+ Eric071896 on June 9th, 2011 at 6:23 am said:

stop spamming about Europe haveing something just be quit and move to Europe

+ Maxthunder1 on June 9th, 2011 at 6:33 am said:

@87 what innovation from nintendo? All the Wii U is, is an upgrade Wii that dose HD with a new controller. When MS and Sony releases a new console nintendo will be in the same position it is today sagging sales. Nintendo caters to the younger ages and not adults. Nintendo has little to no rated M games. Nintendo also puts to much into it motion controls. I agree that motion controls work for FPS, some action/adventure, but totally blows on fighters and other types of games. I myself will not by nintendos new console as I see it as nothing more than a small upgrade that dose HD, and probably a faster processor as well as a new graphics card. It is still basicly the Wii just upgraded, I pity those who fall for this marketing ploy. All nintendo did is a few upgrades for a fast buck due to the Wii sales dropping. Dont get me wrong I love zelda, mario and metroid but nintendo made a bad mistake and didnt consider 5-10 years from now when MS and Sony drop their new consoles on the market.

+ WEIRD-PASSWORD on June 9th, 2011 at 6:41 am said:

thanks for the update.

+ Y2jHotaru on June 9th, 2011 at 7:11 am said:

I could understand that you changed date of release of Beyond Good and Evil because of the E3, but, if you actually had planned that and release it later than Europe, you had to tell us that time ago. You are suposedly giving us a “Welcome Back”. Please be serious with this things.

+ jonathan_val on June 9th, 2011 at 7:23 am said:

What Happen to “THE DROOP” ???

+ LOVES_U on June 9th, 2011 at 7:24 am said:

:_) <3

+ ABRipperXX on June 9th, 2011 at 7:46 am said:

Please release more than just video’s please. I’ve been dying to play Beyond Good and Evil HD, Gatling Gears, Dungeon Defenders. Will Beyond Good and Evil HD have the 2 promised Avatar picks and 20% Discont for Plus subscriber when it comes out still?

+ TwinDad on June 9th, 2011 at 8:09 am said:

It would be nice if I could get the HD Videos from either the Media GO software or the Sony website as I don’t have fast internet at home and it would take forever t download, but I could do it at work and bring it home on a USB drive.