PS4-The Order

PlayStation Store Update

Ro Hernandez's Avatar + Posted by Ro Hernandez on Jun 09, 2011 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

PlayStation Store E3

Franchise Titles

Visit the E3 section on PlayStation Store today for featured video content from the following exciting upcoming titles.

• UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception
  • Resistance 3
  • Twisted Metal
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • inFAMOUS 2
  • Assassin’s Creed Revelations
  • Battlefield 3
  • Street Fighter
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

PlayStation Plus

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 Trial
File size: 10 GB

Updates

Tom Clancy’s End War Escalation Pack – E3 – Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2: All in One Pack – E3 – Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2: Cold War Pack – E3 – Sale (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2: Mig Alley Pack – E3 – Sale (PS3) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2: Russian Power Pack – E3 – Sale (PS3) (now $1.49, original price $2.99)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 – Digital – E3 –Sale (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.: European Assault Pack – E3 – Sale (PS3) (now $2.49, original price $4.99)
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.: Russian Falcons Pack – E3 – Sale (PS3) (now $2.49, original price $4.99)
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.: Supremacy Pack – E3 – Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. U.S. Eagles Pack – E3 – Sale (PS3) (now $2.49, original price $4.99)
Tom Clancy’s End War – E3 – Sale (PSP) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 – E3 – Sale (PSP) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Predator – Digital – E3 – Sale (PSP) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Vegas – E3 – Sale (PSP) (now $9.99, original price $19.99)
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Essentials – E3 – Sale (PSP) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)

Downloadable Games

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 Digital ($19.99)
File size: 10 GB

Game Videos (free)

PULSE Special E3 2011 Edition Part 2
File size: 699 MB (HD) 111 MB (PSP)

Carnival Island Announce Trailer
File size: 70 MB

Everybody Dance E3 Trailer
File size: 26 MB

EyePet & Friends E3 Trailer
File size: 83 MB

E3 2011 History of E3 – Sizzle
File size: 127 MB (HD) 213 MB (1080) 20 MB (PSP)

E3 2011 PlayStation Product Showcase – Sizzle
File size: 199 MB (HD) 334 MB (1080) 32 MB (PSP)

E3 2011 PS3 Showcase – Sizzle
File size: 380 MB (HD) 637 MB (1080) 60 MB (PSP)

E3 2011 PSP Showcase – Sizzle
File size: 125 MB (HD) 209 MB (1080) 20 MB (PSP)

inFAMOUS 2 Launch Trailer
File size: 81 MB (HD)

inviZimals: Shadow Zone Gameplay Trailer
File size: 58 MB (HD) 8.96 MB (PSP)

LittleBigPlanet (working title) for PS VITA: E3 2011 Trailer
File size: 83 MB (HD) 13 MB (PSP)

PlayStation Move Ape Escape Game Trailer
File size: 63 MB (HD)

Resistance 3 – The Road Trailer
File size: 78 MB (HD)

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time Official Announce Trailer
File size: 72 MB (HD)

Starhawk Multiplayer Gameplay Video
File size: 118 MB (HD)

Starhawk Official E3 Trailer
File size: 70 MB (HD)

Twisted Metal Revenge Trailer
File size: 87 MB (HD)

UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception E3 Trailer
File size: 101 MB (HD) 208 MB (3D)

ACE COMBAT ASSAULT HORIZON E3 2011 TRAILER
File size: 142 MB (HD)

Assassin’s Creed Revelations Trailer
File size: 120 MB (HD)

Dead Rising 2: Off The Record E3 Trailer
File size: 106 MB (HD)

Dragon’s Dogma 2nd Trailer
File size: 135 MB (HD)

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon Preview Trailer
File size: 43 MB (HD)

INVERSION E3 Trailer
File size: 84 MB (HD)

Madden NFL 12: Victory Is Waiting Trailer
File size: 69 MB (HD)

Mass Effect 3 – “Fall Of Earth Trailer”
File size: 47 MB (HD)

NEED FOR SPEED THE RUN: Teaser Trailer
File size: 56 MB (HD)

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City – Blur E3 2011 Trailer
File size: 74 MB (HD)

Saints Row The Third Announcement Trailer
File size: 103 MB (HD)

STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN June Trailer
File size: 108 MB (HD)

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier 2011 E3 Trailer
File size: 64 MB (HD)

Tomb Raider – Turning Point – E3 Trailer
File size: 219 MB (HD)

PS3 Themes

METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER Art Theme – PSN Exclusive ($1.99)
File size: 13 MB

232 Comments

+ DarkOne_PR on June 10th, 2011 at 4:32 am said:

VERY VERY disappointed on the side of no mentioning NOTHING AT ALL!!! of one of ur more old kept yet to release Final Fantasy VS 13! not a date not even a short video! nothing! and WTF!! when are u gonna talk with Square for FF7 remake!!! then its Xchat for the NGP which is awesome but no XCHAT for the ps3???!!! WTF!!!!!
PROS: I LOOOOOVE THE BUNDLE U HAVE CREATED with the 3DHDTV!!!! u have my 500$$$ since now if u want! im soooo buying it!
END of rant!

+ B_ctrim on June 10th, 2011 at 4:46 am said:

I want Infamous 2 on PSN us too.

+ benjiboo on June 10th, 2011 at 5:01 am said:

@B_ctrim

You should be able to purchase from AUS PSN, if you open a PSN account with legit cc.
That is how i bought from US PSN at the past.

+ ViewtifulSmith on June 10th, 2011 at 5:03 am said:

Does anybody know the status of Back to the Future: Episode 3 in the UK? I just ask because I’ve paid for all the episodes in advance they’re already up to Episode 4 on the PC.

+ dragonlibrarian on June 10th, 2011 at 5:35 am said:

OK, WHAT THE F***, WHY ARE THERE MOTHERF***** HONDA ADVERTISEMENTS IN MY GAMES?!?!?!? DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP SUPPORTING YOU SONY? THIS IS SOME GODD**** BULLS***. I AM NOT HAPPY, YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOCK THAT S*** OFF.

+ Anti-Dentite on June 10th, 2011 at 5:36 am said:

$19.99 for Advanced Warfighter 2? It wasn’t worth that much when the game first came out. Horrible game and a waste of space.

+ Wolvenfoxx on June 10th, 2011 at 5:45 am said:

I am really disappointed that there was no Silent Hill: Downpour trailer. Wasn’t that displayed on both the ps home e3 space and released with the SH HD collection from Konami… apparently from other websites it was….. what’s the deal?

+ Eric071896 on June 10th, 2011 at 5:51 am said:

hi

+ djspinshouse4u on June 10th, 2011 at 6:17 am said:

hi

+ kaneymom on June 10th, 2011 at 6:26 am said:

just a quick question what’s the deal with these codes everyone is passing around on ps3? is this a joke if not why can’t i add this to me ps store account?

+ hotlanta96 on June 10th, 2011 at 6:42 am said:

Nice job Sony.

+ mcgugin6 on June 10th, 2011 at 6:50 am said:

I’m a bit mad because I wanted Call of Duy:Black Ops Map Pack 2 to be free. Oh well.

+ Wolvenfoxx on June 10th, 2011 at 6:53 am said:

Psn needs to have the silent hill downpour trailer!!!!!

+ LilPres_ on June 10th, 2011 at 6:55 am said:

good, now all of you download the battlefield 3 trailer (both of them) and experience the best looking first person shooter out there. Yes, better looking than crisis 2. And ofcourse better looking then CoD, hell, MAG looks better then cod and mag looks terrible.

+ kolobear on June 10th, 2011 at 6:57 am said:

What is Sony going to do to convince people that they should renew their Playstation Plus subscription if Sony is not offering much content for it during the “free” period from the network outage?

I greatly appreciate all of the Welcome Back items that Sony has offered. I’m just curious what Sony’s plan is to capitalize on this opportunity while they have the majority of PSN users subscribed to the PS+ service.

Thanks for the PS Store Updates!

+ LilPres_ on June 10th, 2011 at 6:57 am said:

oh, and (to any sony official) please explain in detail why the spam messages we all get on psn are fake. I mean, im starting to worry that people actually believe them. For one thing, to track our messages is an invasion of privacy, one way to tell its fake.

+ Maxpower1096 on June 10th, 2011 at 7:16 am said:

Umm is outland out yet????

BTW who else think they need to make a REAL Ape Escape 4 and not some cruddy PS Move game?

+ hugguh on June 10th, 2011 at 8:06 am said:

This new content isn’t available in the European Store, is it?
I can’t find the new Uncharted 3 E3 Trailer in 3D…

+ Run0jc on June 10th, 2011 at 8:09 am said:

THIS IS IMPORTANT, ANSWER!
I do not understand how im still not able to purchase my second game for the welcome back pack!
I’ve heard others with the same problem, and thought it would be fixed, which it obviously havn’t been.
I logged in, chose inFAMOUS as my first game, played that for a bit, comes back for the second, and all there’s back in the welcome back section, is PlayStation plus.
So for gods sake, fix this!

+ hugguh on June 10th, 2011 at 8:18 am said:

@Run0jc : in your PS3, go to to your Transactions Menu, than go to the List of Services, and there should be an item that says something like: PS3 Free Games, choose that from there you enter the store and choose the other game…

+ raegiroo on June 10th, 2011 at 8:28 am said:

Seriously?? We’ve been waiting for store updates…you promised multiple updates to catch us up…EU gets BGE… and we get this update which is trailers and stuff for ONE game (which is ok for those Tom Clancy fans). The last update was only trailers and videos… trailers are just downloadable commercials. Sony, you have to listen to those of us that remained loyal…I’m waiting to buy some stuff here. We want real store updates, not commercials.

+ Run0jc on June 10th, 2011 at 8:39 am said:

@hugguh ….. Holy.. Thanks! Thought i’d find it under download list.. That was pretty stupid..

+ Chuckbait on June 10th, 2011 at 8:39 am said:

Not to be rude, but Sony’s e3 was very weak this year.

+ plbelanger on June 10th, 2011 at 8:45 am said:

Where is Beyond Good and Evil?

+ fijski8 on June 10th, 2011 at 8:58 am said:

Was it an error in the:

Street Fighter IV alternate costumes pack???

You said on tuesday it was on sale. Still at full price on store.

Please fix, thanks!

+ hugguh on June 10th, 2011 at 8:58 am said:

@Run0jc : Glad I could help… I had the same problem…

+ flyers008 on June 10th, 2011 at 9:08 am said:

*************Add name change for God’s sake!!***********

+ Wages-Of-War on June 10th, 2011 at 9:19 am said:

**UN-RELATED TO E3 2011**

Regauding our very-much-apprecieated Welcome Back gifs, I saw in he descriptions of the “Free First/Second PS3 Game” that it says “Yours to keep! For good!” but on my Comet Crashers, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and WipEout HD all say “expires in 23 days” upon their information. Please shed some clarity over this, because I am very confused. No issues were meant to be created from this– I just needed an answer..

Thanks, in advance if this gets an answer.

+ stefi51 on June 10th, 2011 at 11:04 am said:

hi

+ FROST250 on June 10th, 2011 at 11:18 am said:

I tried to use the code for the JS7 compound and it says its expired or incorrect. why is that happening?

+ ZWIRE843 on June 10th, 2011 at 11:49 am said:

Sony you have once done it again!

+ FearsomeGuga on June 10th, 2011 at 12:18 pm said:

s there going to be an store update today? can you anwser that or if infamous 2 is coming to the store as europe?

+ bigbomber23632 on June 10th, 2011 at 12:43 pm said:

Hey, I was just wondering…if anyone has visited the Twisted Metal Publishers page, they have a sickkkk background, with the evil clown face and some stuff off to the side. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THAT—–PM bigbomber23632 on psn with the link or reply here.

+ brainfreezy on June 10th, 2011 at 1:02 pm said:

Remember when someone used to respond to some of this?

Another vote for putting up the Dissidia DLC you announced a week ago.
$3.96 could be yours, you could almost buy a mocha.

Also, kick D3 Publisher till they release Gods Eater DLC for NA

+ lsu_man on June 10th, 2011 at 3:28 pm said:

Dead island should be a good game. MP and free roam on a huge island? Heck yes.

+ owenryanlfc on June 10th, 2011 at 4:29 pm said:

If you download pursuit paridise it dosent let you down load the other free games up it is a scamm !! i mite aswell just get a xbox !!!!!

+ Magic-Bob on June 10th, 2011 at 4:38 pm said:

@178
The games like Sonic the Hedgehog and Comet Crashers are free due to Playstation Plus membership and only for those who hold that membership. The reason it “expires” is because you’re probably running off of the free Playstation Plus at the moment, and once that expires, so will the games you have tied to it that you got for free. So in a way, those games really aren’t “free”, you have to pay for a Playstation Plus membership to maintain those games staying in your library. The games like inFamous, and Little Big Plant, are part of the Welcome Back package, and those are free to keep, Playstation Plus membership or not, as well as your account was active before the blackout anyway, but in which case you wouldn’t be eligible to download them in the first place.

Hope this helps!

+ Zorvan on June 10th, 2011 at 6:04 pm said:

@ 184

Yeah, they hired a new fool about a week ago. He quit talking about 2 days or so in.

+ omnichaotic on June 10th, 2011 at 6:22 pm said:

Please give us the Little Big Planet 2 Motor Cross Apocalypse DLC that came out 2.5 months ago in Europe in Japan. You posted the wrong old LBP1 DLC by accident.

+ MadMeat001 on June 10th, 2011 at 7:41 pm said:

Where the hell is the full E3 conference video on the Psn for psp? I want to re-watch it :O

+ skinny01 on June 10th, 2011 at 8:31 pm said:

Can you guys please put more MLB avatars in the store. I’d love to support my team (Colorado Rockies) by having the good old CR logo as my avatar.

And think about how many people in Canada would love to have a Jays one. You guys would make a killing off those MLB avatars if you put more teams!

Just saying.

+ DazeOfWar on June 10th, 2011 at 8:57 pm said:

I don’t understand why Sony hasn’t updated he store again since the did say they would update it a couple times a week till they were caught up. I sure don’t see anything being caught up yet.

+ Freakinbuttons on June 10th, 2011 at 10:34 pm said:

when is the socom pro dlc coming?

+ badreligionbomb on June 11th, 2011 at 5:58 am said:

not to be a jerk but there isn’t anything new… just a bunch of trailers and things on sale…. how lackluster.. you could have posted this crap any other time

+ badreligionbomb on June 11th, 2011 at 5:59 am said:

@190… like 4 people like baseball… I doubt they’d make a killing on 49 cent avatars

+ airredy1 on June 11th, 2011 at 7:44 am said:

This is getting down right depressing! I think I must be stupid or something…why can’t I get the Escalation Map pack? I’ve got the first map pack…rats!! I keep getting “error”! Sniff…sniff…I think I’m going to cr…I’m kidding, but still, this is damn frustrating! How am I screwing this up? Watching those little swirlly things in the down load management area is getting boring! I think I’m getting hypnotized or something…getting tired! Sleepy…sleepy…snoring can be heard, what? huh? oh yeah…74% DL…it’s paid for…I just can’t seem to get the thing. I’ve had the game in while down loading, out while down loading, outside while down loading and it’s the same thing…”an error has occurred” Delete…re-down load…same results. Now at 91%…last try…got to get food…getting weak…need substance…pay the bills…get fresh air…98%…ha ha ha…last try…go to game to install…what does that mean? Crap! Well, the games in the machine, I’ve clicked install on the add-on, and beep…An error occurred during the install operation. (80029564) It’s likely something simple that I’m missing but at this time I’m baffled!

+ ShinobiMura on June 11th, 2011 at 9:18 am said:

So they skipped another store update and still haven’t put up the missing Dissidia content that they said was up. No one even responds to these comments anymore…

+ DazeOfWar on June 11th, 2011 at 11:01 am said:

@ShinobiMura: Ya the blog has become a joke again. This is like the only thing that pisses me off with Sony. The need to hire some people that can do their job and some customer relations.

+ ShinobiMura on June 11th, 2011 at 11:48 am said:

Yeah. Why even give us the ability to comment if they’re not going to respond and they’re not going to take our comments into consideration? Us commenting has become a practice in futility.

+ CWK34 on June 11th, 2011 at 12:12 pm said:

Dear Sony,

Please answer your users questions…
Where is the missing Dissidia 012 DLC that was put up on June 3rd?

Thanks