GTAV PS4

Qore Episode 37 – inFAMOUS 2, Alice, Shadows of the Damned

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar + Posted by Kevin Furuichi on Jun 14, 2011 // Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

June’s Episode 37 is electrifying with previews of the season’s hottest titles packaged up in a sweet new user interface. The new design is streamlined to better present all that each episode of Qore has to offer.

Qore: inFAMOUS 2 main menu

inFAMOUS 2 is this month’s lead story as Audrey Cleo ventures deep into New Marais to reveal Cole’s shocking new powers. Meet the new characters, explore the dense environment, and learn more about the very, very cool user-created missions feature.

Then, prepare yourself for a journey through the looking glass with a preview of Alice: Madness Returns. Veronica Belmont interviews American McGee about the world created for (or by?) Alice, the wild new weapons she wields, and what’s different in this hotly anticipated sequel.

Veronica also steps into the cage with MMA fighter Felice “Lil Bulldog” Herrig who debuts as one of the first female characters in Supremacy MMA. She talks about her inspiration, her training, and what it’s like being immortalized in a video game. Also, don’t miss the video extras and outtakes as she teaches Veronica some of her signature moves.

When Suda 51 (No More Heroes) and Shinji Mikami (Resident Evil) announced they were collaborating on Shadows of the Damned, everyone expected it to be over the top. Well, you be the judge after watching Qore’s preview which dives into a grindhouse-inspired horror-action-comedic interpretation of Hell…just in time for summer.

We hope you enjoy the brand new look of Qore Episode 37 now available under the Media section in PlayStation Store.

+ alok893 on June 14th, 2011 at 11:19 am said:

I’ve Finished INFAMOUS 2 on both good and bad side.
I will state this,I love this game.
The best superhero story,comic,movie or game ever made.
Cole Magrath is my Favorite Superhero ever.

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar

+ Kevin Furuichi on June 14th, 2011 at 11:46 am said:

How did that ‘AMP’ treat you?

+ chriz704 on June 14th, 2011 at 11:21 am said:

I am really enjoying the new UI! it is much better than the previous.

Chris

+ TomHoang on June 14th, 2011 at 11:26 am said:

I purchased InFamous 2 day 1 and I am on my second playthrough as evil. Very close to the platinum. It is an awesome game, everyone should play it!

Also, this episode of Qore sold me on Alice Madness Returns. It looks like a game that I would enjoy.

+ Rezillo on June 14th, 2011 at 11:36 am said:

I like the new look, but what happened to the download section?

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar

+ Kevin Furuichi on June 14th, 2011 at 11:45 am said:

The download section returns in July. Sorry for any confusion.

+ BritishFreak007 on June 14th, 2011 at 11:41 am said:

Yeah where were this months downloads…?
Oh well. Plus might as well be an idiothole and spam this section. WHEN WE GOING TO SEE OUTLAND? :D

+ iKingAces on June 14th, 2011 at 11:42 am said:

One question; Where’s Outland?

I do love the new QORE look though. The old one got pretty boring, glad you guys decided to change it around a bit.

+ Nergil on June 14th, 2011 at 11:42 am said:

Infamous 2 is awesome…been playing all week…just wish I had more time for it…sucker punch fixed everything I didn’t like from the first game (enemies r more diverse, city more interesting, characters less annoying except I kinda miss Cole’s original voice)….but the first game is pretty awesome too.

+ plaztiksyke on June 14th, 2011 at 11:43 am said:

I love the new look as well. It also seems like the audio quality is higher?

Great to see Alice: Madness Returns covered; I was worried it was flying under the radar.

I was also missing the downloads section, but if it was just going to be High Velocity Bowling and a lame wallpaper until the end of the time, then I guess it’s just as well.

+ duke301 on June 14th, 2011 at 12:05 pm said:

Loved the new Qore. Alice: Madness Returns looks great. I was going to wait a while before ordering it, but when I saw that it contains the original Alice as DLC, I pre-ordered it as I sold my old PC copy a while ago. Can’t wait until it gets here so I can start playing it! Thanks a lot!

+ gearhead32 on June 14th, 2011 at 12:05 pm said:

@BritishFreak007 is out today June 14th on us store i played the demo I downloaded from UK store its a fun game im going too get it

+ gearhead32 on June 14th, 2011 at 12:08 pm said:

I am getting Alice:Madness Returns I enjoyed the video segment on Qore too the game looks great and very crazy at the same I had it pre-ordered a couple months ago from gamestop but, this made me a lot more excited too play Alice.

+ mrpaulryan on June 14th, 2011 at 12:10 pm said:

Fantastic layout! This is how the PS3’s XMB should be. Attractive, easy to browse, not crowded but not empty.

+ KillerDante on June 14th, 2011 at 12:15 pm said:

Haha i was going to say the same thing #4 said, love the new look and feel of it. It actually flows well, but it was missing the download section. Thanks for the hard work

+ gearhead32 on June 14th, 2011 at 12:16 pm said:

I love the new Qore the new menu makes it look a lot more exciting and enjoyable for me I loved the segment on Shadows Of The Damned i have had that game on pre-order and can’t too laugh and kick demon butt :P

+ gearhead32 on June 14th, 2011 at 12:17 pm said:

I love the new Qore the new menu makes it look a lot more exciting and enjoyable for me I loved the segment on Shadows Of The Damned i have had that game on pre-order and can’t wait too laugh and kick demon butt :P

+ vimm1 on June 14th, 2011 at 12:19 pm said:

I just started downloading the original Alice game from the PSN. BIG MISTAKE! I redeemed the code from the games main menu. HUGE MISTAKE. Estimated time 191 minutes!?!?! WTF Sony? It certainly is not a problem on my end in any way so WTF…

+ vimm1 on June 14th, 2011 at 12:21 pm said:

Works now.

+ BigBoss712 on June 14th, 2011 at 12:28 pm said:

Infamous 2 was fun, going for evil playthrough next.

+ Capt_F0rk on June 14th, 2011 at 12:29 pm said:

I like pie.

+ BusyManDan on June 14th, 2011 at 12:32 pm said:

I love Imfamous 2. Haven’t it yet. Got side tracked on the side missons. Thanks for the free infamous. forgot how much fun it was.

+ Butters360 on June 14th, 2011 at 12:42 pm said:

The first thing i noticed was that I really love the new UI. Props!

+ ne_plus_ultra on June 14th, 2011 at 12:45 pm said:

New interface is very slick. Love it.

+ rjejr on June 14th, 2011 at 1:05 pm said:

Didn’t this come out last week? I also liked the new interface, great improvement over the old one.

+ Alyyse on June 14th, 2011 at 2:12 pm said:

cool new look

+ renomano on June 14th, 2011 at 2:25 pm said:

Is there going to be an Infamous 3?

+ D-Squad3 on June 14th, 2011 at 2:55 pm said:

Already downloaded this last week.

+ un-magno on June 14th, 2011 at 3:09 pm said:

i can download special skins for Cole ?
like the reaper skins that came with the Hero edition

+ lisatsunami on June 14th, 2011 at 4:06 pm said:

New interface is big improvement. The old one was loud & annoying–had to always dive for my remote to lower the sound. Alice Madness looks fantastic but PTOM gave it a poor review so I’m going to wait for more reviews. Haven’t started Infamous 2 yet. I’m drowning in great games, thanks to Playstation.

+ kyledummy on June 14th, 2011 at 4:45 pm said:

This new UI is great! Reminds me a bit of the old PS2 demo discss you got from the Official Playstation Magazine.

+ drdre74 on June 14th, 2011 at 7:16 pm said:

looks cool! Im still hunting for all the blast shards in my first game play. About 30 or so left

+ Busca-Cabezas on June 14th, 2011 at 7:41 pm said:

inFAMOUS 2 has now become one of my fav action / adventure games!! The REAPER skin is simply awesome and the new AMP weapon… KILLER!!

+ DreamANightmare on June 14th, 2011 at 10:31 pm said:

You just don’t know how big of an inFamous fan I am, I’d so love to thank the makers of this great action packed game. Again thanks to Sony for making the PS3.

+ Kchow23 on June 15th, 2011 at 2:27 am said:

love the new design! and the content was great.. though I wasn’t sure if there was no download section for this episode or if it was hidden.

+ Teach1982 on June 15th, 2011 at 5:04 am said:

I was able to platinum infamous 2 in 2 playthroughs and 5 days, anyone on the fence about this game should stop right now and go put your hands on it. The best part is getting to use both sets of powers having beat the main story on both sides. You can go back and destroy all the side missions no problem when all good and evil powers are unlocked. Thanks for an awesome game Sucker Punch.

+ Buckis2002 on June 15th, 2011 at 4:35 pm said:

what is next for sucker punch will they make a new game or will they somehow make a infamous 3? (you have to beat the game to understand it) because sucker punch isn’t doing sly cooper and I really want another awsome game from sucker punch

+ MikeFreezy on June 15th, 2011 at 8:09 pm said:

The inFamous 2 score is fantastic.

+ destroy619_ on June 15th, 2011 at 9:39 pm said:

I love Infamous 2 i can’t stop playing it.

+ true_hitman on June 15th, 2011 at 11:52 pm said:

Must admit thanks to free download of imfamous one I am in love with this game! Duke may have been a bomb but a was able to swap for this! A true winner worth every bit of 64 bucks! Still waiting 4 beyond good and evil! outland is great but really need date or price on beyond cause id like to find 3rd title to buy with change after outland and evil hench what card was for. can i get a answer?

+ gameplayer1214 on June 16th, 2011 at 7:46 pm said:

I know you guys aren’t in charge of this but do you guys know if Sucker Punch will make any dlc for inFAMOUS 2?

+ XavierStar on June 21st, 2011 at 3:07 am said:

Will there be any DLC’s for inFamous 2 in July?

+ CAB69__ on June 26th, 2011 at 1:15 pm said:

inFAMOUS 2= BEST GAME EVEEEEEERRR(besides inFAMOUS 1)