God of War

Jun 23

Jun 23

inFAMOUS 2 Now Available on PSN as Full Game Download

Wilson Cheng's Avatar Posted by Product Marketing Manager, SCEA

inFAMOUS 2 for PS3

Download the game that everyone is talking about! Today we’re happy to announce that the full inFAMOUS 2 game is now available for download on PSN.

If you are a PlayStation Plus member, you can play up to 60 minutes of the full game for free as a trial and even earn in-game Trophies (Trophies will be realized after purchasing the full game). The cost for the game will be $59.99. Visit the New Releases category on PlayStation Store to download the game today! If you aren’t familiar with the inFAMOUS series, you can now also download the original inFAMOUS game for free on PSN as part of the “Welcome Back” program. For more information, please visit www.infamousthegame.com.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4

Blakkternalx520 said:

June 25th, 12:42 am

got this on day one and still playing and having a great time!!

Boger said:

June 25th, 4:27 am

I already have both infamous 1 and 2 on disc. Collectors edition of 2. Paid for the download version of the first infamous, so I could finish my second time (evil), without having to get off my butt, and put in the disc. I love both games, but it’s kinda hard going back whey your powers are so much more “[DELETED]” this time. I love both games. Can’t wait to see what Sucker Punch does next. Infamous 3 or whatever, I’ll still buy it day 1, just like I did with infamous 1 & 2.

PNOBOY954 said:

June 25th, 7:05 am

add me if u still play MAG only if yr a valor

killabiich said:

June 25th, 9:47 am

Hello,

I have a question. Do someone know if the supervoucher additionnal will be soon in sale in the playstation store or it’s just if we buy the hero edition that we can have it.

SunBlaster-800 said:

June 25th, 10:05 am

I have a problem:
I’m a UK PS+ member, I see the full game avilable for purchase but I can’t find where to dpwnload the trial!! do I need to press Buy Now? Please help me!! I really want to play this!! :(

TigerTank26 said:

June 25th, 10:07 am

I want this game……and the sling pack that comes with it in the hero edition :p

DPyro said:

June 25th, 10:58 am

Paying full price for the downloadable version of games is an absolute joke. Get real Sony!
(I already platinumed the retail version of the game in a week btw).

PirateHarlock said:

June 25th, 11:07 am

Why would anybody with any sense at all buy it digital only for full MSRP? considering how much less it costs both sony and the studios / publishers it makes no sense. Even less sensible when you factor in the extreme file sizes that mug up our bandwidth caps for many of us and take forever to DL. I can drive to a store and buy a real copy in less time and pay less as well. NO thanks!

bastion6six6 said:

June 25th, 11:44 am

Full price on PSN? Will pass, can get it for half that at retail. When will Sony learn that in order for digital distribution to succeed you can’t put the games up for full price. Sony, you are basically promoting used game sales right now because of the price. Great marketing.

magicfan345 said:

June 25th, 12:46 pm

Hi, I downloaded Infamous as part of the Welcome Back program, thank-you Sony for the game. I’ve played through almost half of it, and now it doesn’t work. When I start up the game, Cole gets off a bed and just stands there, theres no response or movement, its as if the controller doesn’t work (but it works on the XMB and other games). Does anyone know what’s wrong or have any suggestions to unfreeze it ? Please Help!

TONY-Q said:

June 25th, 3:22 pm

@157
maybe try deleting it, then re-download it from ur download list. thats what id try n do.

killabiich said:

June 25th, 3:35 pm

The sling pack is so niiicccee

Black_acid24 said:

June 25th, 4:15 pm

This game was totally worth my money, the story was +12 hours plus you can play it on the opposite karma. Then you get all the dead drops and side missions. And best of all, user generated content, this game will keep me busy for years

robtheshroom said:

June 26th, 1:02 am

Question. I’ve already play the free trial and got a few trophies. I was probably going to get the retail version, so will it my trophies be realized if i pop in the disc version or do I just need to get the down loadable version because I rather get the disc version to save disc space?

Awbeee said:

June 26th, 4:44 am

Dunno why the game is 60$ on PSN when you can get the disc version cheaper. 50$ I’d understand because you can’t resell the game and there are no packaging and shipping costs.

BBurgSteve said:

June 26th, 5:40 am

@robtheshroom (161): I can’t answer for the trophies (I suspect they’ll pop up though), but the more important issue is that your game trial progress will work with the disc.

stramming12 said:

June 26th, 9:59 am

+ Flynnlives101 on June 23rd, 2011 at 5:26 pm said:

if any one can help me please!!!!! my house got broken into and they stole my all my games but luckly thay dident steal my ps3 if anyone can game transfer infamus 2 it will be great

Dude, that is an absolutely pathetic attempt at getting free games. Can someone say FAIL?

AlphaOmega313 said:

June 26th, 10:11 pm

Ok, I just signed up for the PS Plus thing and Im goin to buy inFAMOUS 2 in like a week. If i download the trial during my Playstation Plus time and buy the game, will i be able to access the game after my Playstation Plus membership is up?

AlphaOmega313 said:

June 26th, 10:16 pm

Also, it says that the content will be available for 365 days after its purchased, does that mean i can only keep a game i paid $60 bucks for for only a year? Or is the full game trial available for a year, and then when i but the game, its mine forever?

cocothecat11 said:

June 27th, 8:13 am

people who are too cheap to buy anything are gonna gameshare this, sony needs to patch gamesharing somehow.

TONY-Q said:

June 28th, 1:39 pm

anyone having problems with Welcome Back Infamous download? mine has froze up three times now. i dont know wht the problem is but its gettin annoying cuz i have to do missions all over again every time it happens.

ROB2288888888 said:

June 29th, 7:57 am

I already have infamous and I’m bursting to get 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fangking100 said:

June 30th, 9:49 am

will suckerpunch make the pe-order dlc available on the ps store

hitomi-furuya said:

July 2nd, 5:07 am

Just downloaded mines two days ago, and it’s awesome! lol I love it!

Bomeh97 said:

July 9th, 2:41 am

is the game online?

shermanator98 said:

July 10th, 7:30 am

I loved Infamous so much! I downloaded the demo for Infamous 2, but I haven’t played it yet because I didn’t want the demo to spoil anything about infamous. I looked at some gameplay videos and they look really awesome! I can’t wait to get Infamous 2!!!

DawnGuard said: