PS4 - Transistor

Introducing: New PSP Dual Packs Available for $15 This Week

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar + Posted by Crystal MacKenzie on Jun 27, 2011 // Brand Marketing Manager, Hardware

PSP DualPack: Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow and Killzone Liberation

PSP DualPack: Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and SOCOM: Fireteam BravoPSP DualPack: Secret Agent Clank and Daxter

Hi everyone! This summer, we know you’ll be looking for ways to spend all of those lazy days. With an awesome selection of titles in the both “Greatest Hits” and “Favorites” collections, there’ll be no shortage of entertainment on-the-go. We’re always looking for ways to add value to your PSP experience and today, we’re very excited to announce the new PSP “Dual Pack” software line, which features two PSP games from our most popular franchises in one package for only $14.99 (MSRP). YES, just $14.99!

Starting this week, you can buy Dual Packs with Secret Agent Clank and Daxter; Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow and Killzone Liberation; and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo. These PSP Dual Packs will be available at retailers nationwide and on the PlayStation Store in downloadable form.

Which ones are you interested in picking up? Let us know in the comments… and enjoy!

+ Onvertic on June 27th, 2011 at 9:57 am said:

Gonna get the Secret Agent Clank and Daxter pack. Hope you guys make more double pack and add some of the missing psp titles to the psn.

+ thundercat17 on June 27th, 2011 at 9:59 am said:

online?

+ megamixer on June 27th, 2011 at 10:03 am said:

“and on the PlayStation Store in downloadable form.”
Much appreciated after that last batch of PSP favorites never got a PSN price reduction. I’m not interested in any of these games but I could think of a few Sony PSP games I’d consider buying/rebuying in bundle form: Parappa the Rapper, Hot Shots Tennis, Jeanne d’Arc, MediEvil Ressurrection, MotorStorm Arctic Edge.

+ arcticjim on June 27th, 2011 at 10:04 am said:

I already own all of these games! You need to make a socom pack that has socom 1,2,3 for $30! If you can- great! If not-no harm no foul

+ KoldStrejke on June 27th, 2011 at 10:06 am said:

Secret Agent Clank and Daxter. i have the others. well sony this is the price range these titles should have been at there release. i dont mind the price change took so long. i dont buy games retail anymore. i wait till they hit $14.99-$19.99 range. but i love these prices $7.50 per title is good. thanks you finaly made me smile sony.

+ Kirkpad on June 27th, 2011 at 10:13 am said:

Mmmm, that Daxter pack on PSN would be very nice. Would love to see it.

+ MrPink78 on June 27th, 2011 at 10:26 am said:

Damn! I JUST barely bought Secret Agent Clank and had plans to order Daxter. Guess I should’ve waited.

+ superphily on June 27th, 2011 at 10:26 am said:

the daxter pack seems like a good deal, hope more of these come out!

+ poodude on June 27th, 2011 at 10:35 am said:

Anyone know if the games each come in their own respective cases or if both UMDs are bundled into one case?

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar

+ Crystal MacKenzie on June 28th, 2011 at 11:32 am said:

Each title comes in its own case.

+ weslleysantos112 on June 27th, 2011 at 10:37 am said:

They Should make a dual pack with kingdom hearts on it!

+ k1ngsnak3 on June 27th, 2011 at 10:40 am said:

Great deal…not so great for those of us with PSPgo.

+ EduardoPSF97 on June 27th, 2011 at 10:43 am said:

And those packages will be available on the PlayStation Store for PSPGo users?

+ Icestar10 on June 27th, 2011 at 10:54 am said:

I checked the PSN store but I did not see these packs. When will they be up?

+ Spacerac on June 27th, 2011 at 10:59 am said:

Patience really pays off. Daxter was my first game with my PSP in 2006 Christmas, and I never got around to getting Secret Agent Clank. With Daxter being one of the games I planned on repurchasing for Vita this fits perfectly.

+ RE_Player on June 27th, 2011 at 11:00 am said:

@61 You can clearly see in the blog post that these packs will be made available on the Playstation Store. Not trying to be rude here but before you comment on any post or story on the internet take a minute and read everything so you don’t walk away misinformed.

+ Icestar10 on June 27th, 2011 at 11:36 am said:

I have Daxter for the UMD and I have been planning on getting it for the PSN store. I am glad I waited. lol Now I can get both Daxter and Secret Agent Clank. I now want a Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Crises Core bundle from Square-Enix. That would really make me happy! :D

+ TJF588 on June 27th, 2011 at 11:43 am said:

Good call, putting the bundles on PSN. Since I passed up on Killzone: Liberation, I may eye that bundle down the line, but the best bet is Clank & Daxter.

+ maroineerrouhi1 on June 27th, 2011 at 11:48 am said:

lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you should get it on psn

PSN is beter than old umds

PSN rocks

+ OblivionVII on June 27th, 2011 at 12:03 pm said:

Starting this week? I saw these in the store last week haha.

+ Pendharker on June 27th, 2011 at 12:20 pm said:

I’m definitely going with download-only from now on. I want all my games to be PSVita compatible. In fact, I’m hoping Sony comes up with a program whereby we would send in our UMD titles in exchange for download vouchers, thus converting our UMD titles into PSVita-compatible ones. Here’s hoping they think this is a good idea.

+ Tman_Slice on June 27th, 2011 at 12:21 pm said:

Where’s the MGS Peace Walker / GOW Ghost of Sparta dual pack?

+ Digital-Big-Boss on June 27th, 2011 at 12:48 pm said:

It would have made more sense to put BOTH syphon filter games together

+ maxvtec on June 27th, 2011 at 12:50 pm said:

I HAVE A PSP GO…….!!!!! This is how u show love to my $249 invesment thank u so much.

+ hush404 on June 27th, 2011 at 12:51 pm said:

Kewl idea…. but it’s always too late in my case. As I own all of those.

+ AJBS0NIC on June 27th, 2011 at 1:10 pm said:

As long as all of these games retail individually for $7.50 on the PSN, then this is a decent prospect. Just looking out for my fellow PSPgo owners =)

+ TheLowlyThumb on June 27th, 2011 at 1:14 pm said:

Meh. Would want to get Secret Agent Clank and Daxter, but I already own Clank. #firstworldproblems

+ DarkRecoil on June 27th, 2011 at 1:26 pm said:

Anyone who buys this is a fool.

Save your money and wait for the HD PS3 version with new content and trophies.

+ spectyre on June 27th, 2011 at 1:27 pm said:

I own all of the titles except Clank. I would be willing to re-buy the two Syphon Filters in download form so I could play them on my Vita. It would be great if we could mix & match different games on the PSN.

+ DarkRecoil on June 27th, 2011 at 1:29 pm said:

and dont forget the HD version for PS Vita :)

+ ComanderCody2010 on June 27th, 2011 at 1:53 pm said:

well nice!!

+ big_chris114 on June 27th, 2011 at 2:05 pm said:

I just might get them all . I thenk they are great deals. PS Its not that hard to keep up with umd games all you have to do is take good care of them !!!

+ jak2rocks on June 27th, 2011 at 2:06 pm said:

OMFG!!! That’s amazing!!! Now I can afford more PSP games! I didn’t have as PSP til this past Christmas…

+ sethchilders on June 27th, 2011 at 2:07 pm said:

Nice. I think I’ll pick up the Secret Agent Clank + Daxter Dual Pack, since I don’t have both of those games for my PSP.

+ KGH on June 27th, 2011 at 2:38 pm said:

@ 12

that was a pretty unnecessary comment. PSV, PSVita = Same damn thing. Anyway, I wish these dual packs came out sooner now that i’m saving for the PSVita! I really want that SA Clank tho, too bad i already have Daxter

+ zzamaro on June 27th, 2011 at 2:44 pm said:

So the ones in the store will get a price drop?

+ Cool4x4 on June 27th, 2011 at 2:44 pm said:

This is a good idea but sadly I dont use my PSP much anymore :/

I use my PS3 the most and it would be great if you could do the same thing with PS3 games!

+ Skaughtto on June 27th, 2011 at 2:45 pm said:

Good deal! I hope more of these packs appear on PSN!

+ Deathspear666 on June 27th, 2011 at 3:04 pm said:

Looks like Sony is trying to suck out as much money as possible before the Vita comes out…..

+ KazeEternal on June 27th, 2011 at 3:37 pm said:

I already own all of these games except daxter. Don’t suppose the PSN download can be sold for 7.50. Not buying any more UMD’s due to PS Vita. PSP is officially dead once FF Type-O releases for me.

+ angelspawn77 on June 27th, 2011 at 3:53 pm said:

Im getting the Clank and Daxter one, these are great deals, hopefully you guys do this with more games.

+ Heavenly_king on June 27th, 2011 at 4:06 pm said:

I have all of those games already :D

+ Heavenly_king on June 27th, 2011 at 4:08 pm said:

Also, I will buy PSP games via PSN bacause of VITA :D

+ Heavenly_king on June 27th, 2011 at 4:13 pm said:

Just read: “These PSP Dual Packs will be available at retailers nationwide and on the PlayStation Store in downloadable form.” It is nice, so more people will be able to enjoy them XD

+ Digital-Big-Boss on June 27th, 2011 at 4:55 pm said:

which retailers still carry psp games?

+ TIGERFANMAN on June 27th, 2011 at 4:56 pm said:

Wow, might pick me up socom and the other game for my psp .

+ TIGERFANMAN on June 27th, 2011 at 5:02 pm said:

i have killzone liberation but not the other one . im gonna get the socom . i enjoy playing those games when going on long trips . thanks for the low price sony!

+ darthmilo77 on June 27th, 2011 at 5:21 pm said:

On PSN too? That’s actually a really good idea. I actually might re-buy SAC + Daxter for when the PSV comes out.

+ skullkandypunk on June 27th, 2011 at 6:13 pm said:

HELL YEAH THOSE GAMES R BAD-[DELETED]
=’D

+ yellowjacket486 on June 27th, 2011 at 6:21 pm said:

should have had killzone and resistance, sony would have got my money the moment i saw it

+ doctormoon on June 27th, 2011 at 7:44 pm said:

awesome price and good games would be better if killzone and socom were together but still good.