Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Jun 27

Jun 27

Introducing: New PSP Dual Packs Available for $15 This Week

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar Posted by Brand Marketing Manager, Hardware

PSP DualPack: Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow and Killzone Liberation

PSP DualPack: Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and SOCOM: Fireteam BravoPSP DualPack: Secret Agent Clank and Daxter

Hi everyone! This summer, we know you’ll be looking for ways to spend all of those lazy days. With an awesome selection of titles in the both “Greatest Hits” and “Favorites” collections, there’ll be no shortage of entertainment on-the-go. We’re always looking for ways to add value to your PSP experience and today, we’re very excited to announce the new PSP “Dual Pack” software line, which features two PSP games from our most popular franchises in one package for only $14.99 (MSRP). YES, just $14.99!

Starting this week, you can buy Dual Packs with Secret Agent Clank and Daxter; Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow and Killzone Liberation; and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo. These PSP Dual Packs will be available at retailers nationwide and on the PlayStation Store in downloadable form.

Which ones are you interested in picking up? Let us know in the comments… and enjoy!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Elvick_ said:

June 27th, 8:47 pm

Wonder why they didn’t just pair up Secret Agent Clank with Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters. Then pair Daxter with Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier. Then put Resistance: Retribution in with Killzone: Liberation, then both Syphon Filters -together-.

I guess it’s to get more exposure to a wider range of games. Otherwise, people would just buy what they know.

vza004 said:

June 27th, 9:27 pm

You really need to release an “RPG” pack because I’m looking for something I can enjoy long term.

xlinkai2 said:

June 27th, 10:46 pm

ONLINE PLAYERS these games support voice chat and are on non psn servers. so we can play even is psn gets hacked. thats why i got logan’s shadow. Logans Shadow has voice text and in game forum. yes IN GAME FORUM. kz and logan shadow have messaging and friend support so come play on your neighbors wifi or library
‘s or your own lol

khalidcedeno said:

June 28th, 12:35 am

damn it I already have logans shadow and dark mirror but i want killzone and socom fml lol

mgsnull617 said:

June 28th, 6:48 am

Its funny how people will buy this obsolete deal, however it is a great deal nontheless yet still want a newer vita that wont support these games……… ur really gonna play with both systems psp and ps vita? I wouldnt waste my time or money….. psp will be obsolete once vita comes out ….u think sonys gonna give a crap to make new psp titles…. yeah rite bud dont push this junk my way

gold1617 said:

June 28th, 7:28 am

@mgsnull617

It says that you can DOWNLOAD these on PSN which means that those versions can played on the Vita… read before you post

mgsnull617 said:

June 28th, 9:03 am

@ gold1617
roger that……… my bad I got shafted by Sony when I bought a ps3 believing it did everything including backwards compadibility….kinda lost interest for crapy portable gaming and all those gimics they got…
The cool library of ps2 games I have are obsolete why should I have to buy my favorite titles twice just to enjoy it on my ps3? test me bro…… go to your local gamespot and see if they sell used ps2 titles…..They dont! One day your psp will be a useless paperweight just like my ps2 games are

mgsnull617 said:

June 28th, 9:04 am

@gold1617
You from Boston? I see ur down with that 617

ROLO_ONFIRE said:

June 28th, 1:03 pm

I like having my games in physical format and this is an awesome deal, but not being able to play this on Vita makes me think twice about buying them, but since I don’t like this games in digital maybe I just won’t buy them at all :(

AndreDiaz182 said:

June 28th, 4:45 pm

How do I buy?

CjFlyness said:

June 29th, 4:28 am

lol

gold1617 said:

June 29th, 8:08 am

@ mgsnull617

no, the whole 617 thing is completely coincidential

gowofwarkratos1 said:

June 30th, 4:15 am

I also think is better get from PSN since the PSvita will play the games from PSP. But i think could be great too if make a device to connect our UMD on PSVita or for example if you have the game in UMD you could download the same game on PSN with the game bar code since each game has one unique code.

What do you think Sony?

beatlette said:

July 2nd, 9:39 am

Wow, thats the price of one game! Got any with “Thrillville” and “Thrillville Off the Rails”?

EvanOger said:

July 2nd, 9:16 pm

Hi,

Please get together with Konami and throw together a dual pack of Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and MGSPO:Plus, pretty please.

Both are great games and deserve to see a re-release in a double pack.

Thanks!

Dusk118 said:

July 3rd, 9:46 pm

There should be a package containing WipEout Pure and WipEout Pulse. That makes a perfect pair.

cman199 said:

July 6th, 4:25 pm

i dont c these packs on the ps store

Bantanbugi said:

July 13th, 1:40 pm

really?

Bantanbugi said:

July 13th, 1:41 pm

look at these packs of games

(Get More At Gamestop)

Bantanbugi said:

July 13th, 1:43 pm

first of all who has a psp?

i go mine for $129

thumbs up if u agree

btnheazy03 said:

July 22nd, 6:55 pm

always wanted killzone and syphon filter, the dual pack is perfect

ClankFelix said:

July 22nd, 9:54 pm

Getting Secret Agent Clank and Daxter on PSN for the VITA.

merlin490 said:

July 24th, 9:13 pm

Syphon Filter Dark Mirror… Best PSP game ever!!!

rottenjalepeno said:

July 27th, 6:33 am

i just got the daxter & secret agent clank pack and it’s a really good deal.

PAGE 1 2 3