Bloodborne

Introducing: New PSP Dual Packs Available for $15 This Week

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar + Posted by Crystal MacKenzie on Jun 27, 2011 // Brand Marketing Manager, Hardware

PSP DualPack: Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow and Killzone Liberation

PSP DualPack: Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and SOCOM: Fireteam BravoPSP DualPack: Secret Agent Clank and Daxter

Hi everyone! This summer, we know you’ll be looking for ways to spend all of those lazy days. With an awesome selection of titles in the both “Greatest Hits” and “Favorites” collections, there’ll be no shortage of entertainment on-the-go. We’re always looking for ways to add value to your PSP experience and today, we’re very excited to announce the new PSP “Dual Pack” software line, which features two PSP games from our most popular franchises in one package for only $14.99 (MSRP). YES, just $14.99!

Starting this week, you can buy Dual Packs with Secret Agent Clank and Daxter; Syphon Filter: Logan’s Shadow and Killzone Liberation; and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs: Fireteam Bravo. These PSP Dual Packs will be available at retailers nationwide and on the PlayStation Store in downloadable form.

Which ones are you interested in picking up? Let us know in the comments… and enjoy!

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Elvick_ on June 27th, 2011 at 8:47 pm said:

Wonder why they didn’t just pair up Secret Agent Clank with Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters. Then pair Daxter with Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier. Then put Resistance: Retribution in with Killzone: Liberation, then both Syphon Filters -together-.

I guess it’s to get more exposure to a wider range of games. Otherwise, people would just buy what they know.

+ vza004 on June 27th, 2011 at 9:27 pm said:

You really need to release an “RPG” pack because I’m looking for something I can enjoy long term.

+ xlinkai2 on June 27th, 2011 at 10:46 pm said:

ONLINE PLAYERS these games support voice chat and are on non psn servers. so we can play even is psn gets hacked. thats why i got logan’s shadow. Logans Shadow has voice text and in game forum. yes IN GAME FORUM. kz and logan shadow have messaging and friend support so come play on your neighbors wifi or library
‘s or your own lol

+ khalidcedeno on June 28th, 2011 at 12:35 am said:

damn it I already have logans shadow and dark mirror but i want killzone and socom fml lol

+ mgsnull617 on June 28th, 2011 at 6:48 am said:

Its funny how people will buy this obsolete deal, however it is a great deal nontheless yet still want a newer vita that wont support these games……… ur really gonna play with both systems psp and ps vita? I wouldnt waste my time or money….. psp will be obsolete once vita comes out ….u think sonys gonna give a crap to make new psp titles…. yeah rite bud dont push this junk my way

+ gold1617 on June 28th, 2011 at 7:28 am said:

@mgsnull617

It says that you can DOWNLOAD these on PSN which means that those versions can played on the Vita… read before you post

+ mgsnull617 on June 28th, 2011 at 9:03 am said:

@ gold1617
roger that……… my bad I got shafted by Sony when I bought a ps3 believing it did everything including backwards compadibility….kinda lost interest for crapy portable gaming and all those gimics they got…
The cool library of ps2 games I have are obsolete why should I have to buy my favorite titles twice just to enjoy it on my ps3? test me bro…… go to your local gamespot and see if they sell used ps2 titles…..They dont! One day your psp will be a useless paperweight just like my ps2 games are

+ mgsnull617 on June 28th, 2011 at 9:04 am said:

@gold1617
You from Boston? I see ur down with that 617

+ ROLO_ONFIRE on June 28th, 2011 at 1:03 pm said:

I like having my games in physical format and this is an awesome deal, but not being able to play this on Vita makes me think twice about buying them, but since I don’t like this games in digital maybe I just won’t buy them at all :(

+ AndreDiaz182 on June 28th, 2011 at 4:45 pm said:

How do I buy?

+ CjFlyness on June 29th, 2011 at 4:28 am said:

lol

+ gold1617 on June 29th, 2011 at 8:08 am said:

@ mgsnull617

no, the whole 617 thing is completely coincidential

+ gowofwarkratos1 on June 30th, 2011 at 4:15 am said:

I also think is better get from PSN since the PSvita will play the games from PSP. But i think could be great too if make a device to connect our UMD on PSVita or for example if you have the game in UMD you could download the same game on PSN with the game bar code since each game has one unique code.

What do you think Sony?

+ beatlette on July 2nd, 2011 at 9:39 am said:

Wow, thats the price of one game! Got any with “Thrillville” and “Thrillville Off the Rails”?

+ EvanOger on July 2nd, 2011 at 9:16 pm said:

Hi,

Please get together with Konami and throw together a dual pack of Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops and MGSPO:Plus, pretty please.

Both are great games and deserve to see a re-release in a double pack.

Thanks!

+ Dusk118 on July 3rd, 2011 at 9:46 pm said:

There should be a package containing WipEout Pure and WipEout Pulse. That makes a perfect pair.

+ cman199 on July 6th, 2011 at 4:25 pm said:

i dont c these packs on the ps store

+ Bantanbugi on July 13th, 2011 at 1:40 pm said:

really?

+ Bantanbugi on July 13th, 2011 at 1:41 pm said:

look at these packs of games

(Get More At Gamestop)

+ Bantanbugi on July 13th, 2011 at 1:43 pm said:

first of all who has a psp?

i go mine for $129

thumbs up if u agree

+ btnheazy03 on July 22nd, 2011 at 6:55 pm said:

always wanted killzone and syphon filter, the dual pack is perfect

+ ClankFelix on July 22nd, 2011 at 9:54 pm said:

Getting Secret Agent Clank and Daxter on PSN for the VITA.

+ merlin490 on July 24th, 2011 at 9:13 pm said:

Syphon Filter Dark Mirror… Best PSP game ever!!!

+ rottenjalepeno on July 27th, 2011 at 6:33 am said:

i just got the daxter & secret agent clank pack and it’s a really good deal.

PAGE 1 2 3