Final Fantasy XV

Jul 01

Jul 01

UPDATED: Public Service Announcement – Claim Your Free Games Now!

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

UPDATE: The Welcome Back offer has been extended until 9am Pacific on Tuesday, July 5th. If you haven’t had a chance to download the offerings, please do so before then.

Welcome Back

Just a friendly reminder: Your complimentary Welcome Back games are waiting for you, but they won’t wait forever.

To welcome customers back after last month’s outage, we’ve made a selection of PS3 and PSP games, as well as a 30-day subscription to PlayStation Plus available for free download via our Welcome Back program. This offer expires on Sunday, July 3rd, so please make sure to claim what’s yours before then.

For more details on the Welcome Back program, please click here.

Now start downloading, and thanks for being a part of PlayStation Network!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4 10

digitalman123 said:

July 1st, 5:43 pm

Does it expire ON July 3rd or is July 3rd the last day to get them? I’m getting back from vacation on the 3rd, and still have more games to download…

Heavenly_king said:

July 1st, 5:50 pm

my subscription ends by march 2013!!! XD GO SONY!!!

Kyosuke450 said:

July 1st, 5:54 pm

Thanks! for the free games! :):)

gowofwarkratos1 said:

July 1st, 5:55 pm

Thanks a lot for the games!
I really loved the 4 games and i still can use my 2 PSP games on Vita when i get it.

MstPanda said:

July 1st, 6:39 pm

In all honesty, people who are STILL complaining about the FREE games then they should just switch to M$. You all should be thankful Sony actually decided to give us something. in their TOS, it states they dont have to give us anything. So to all those “sony sucks/games suck” people, do us all a favor and switch over to some other company and stop talking on the blogs. Thanks.

@Sony thanks for the package (:

Cyber_Goth_Night said:

July 1st, 7:14 pm

sad thing japan psn store has not even been put back online

JPMCH said:

July 1st, 7:20 pm

I’ve got all Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Trophies :D

JPMCH said:

July 1st, 7:23 pm

BTW what happen with the avatars? I can’t see my Gabriel Belmont avatar

pingwon6 said:

July 1st, 7:37 pm

Thanks heaps for the two psp games!!!! I got pursuit force and modnation racers really awesome games!!!
I can’t thank you enough SONY!!!!
Sincerely
PingWon6

RoddMorT said:

July 1st, 7:49 pm

All I gotta say is “thank you, sony, for all you’ve done for us!”.

I, like many others here, don’t understand how can so many people still be complaining for what they’ve gotten or say that psn sucks and blah blah blah… u know… don’t be such jerks!

IF u’r not happy with something, MOVE ON! Go play ur ipads, xboxes! Just let those who really appreciate PS3 and Sony free from disgraceful comments like urs!

famous3a4 said:

July 1st, 8:04 pm

When will we get the new black ops map 3 i wont the map pack now

famous3a4 said:

July 1st, 8:07 pm

bye the way thank u sony for the free games and the playstation plus. You guys are the best PS3

tamiboi_uchiha said:

July 1st, 8:34 pm

Thank You Very Much Sony!
Thank you for The games!
Thank you for the Best Gaming/online and Entertainment
Experience that you guys had brought into our lives!
Much Love from the Philippines! :)

krae_man said:

July 1st, 8:36 pm

I was expecting a Canada Day post from Sony Canada. Maybe one with the details on the free year of credit monitoring were were promised.

Every time I lower my expectations of Sony Canada, they still find a way to not reach them.

I’m afraid if I set them to Zero, Ashley Beaulac will come to my house, take a hammer to my PS3, then charge me double for the repairs.

Nintendo fans are ticked off about Nintendo of America. That’s nothing comparred to what Canadian Sony fans get put through.

maddog10100715 said:

July 1st, 8:39 pm

psn i hope you never end ive met so many freinds played so may games online im done with xbox live. if any one wants to vs me just send a message

maddog10100715 said:

July 1st, 8:40 pm

mw2 waw bp mw and rainbowsix vegas

Mattsta001 said:

July 1st, 8:42 pm

@MstPanda, don’t be such a corporate apologist. Through Sony’s incompetent lack of security we all had our personal information compromised. I have a lot invested in the system, games, media, online friends etc., stuff that is not so easy to just abandon and as someone who bought a PS3 near launch only to have it break after 24 months due to YLOD I’m hoping this fiasco serves as a wake up call to treat their customers better. A couple of free games is the absolute bare minimum Sony can do.

twink81 said:

July 1st, 8:54 pm

i hate to sound like a lil crying [DELETED] bout the welcome back pack
you give us 2 out 5 play station 3
and 2 out 4 play station portable
and 1 month of psn+

some of the game’s you gave us some of us all ready had. i feel srry for some 1 that had every one of them, don’t you?
and there where bout 3 play station 3. it just been even better if you let us pick for game that was already out like heavenly swords or dmc 4 not every one care bout trophy.

the psp game list was so much better.

like i said i don’t won’t to sound like a lil cry baby.
but the free stuff was good so thanks for the gift guys.
p.s.
just take a note from us gamer’s, every one don’t like the same games as the next.
just throwing that out there

InsaneHien said:

July 1st, 8:54 pm

I would’ve gotten my free PS3 games if I didn’t get the YLOD. But, I did get my free PSP games.

Keep up the good work though.

Funaro said:

July 1st, 8:56 pm

Is it possible to redeem the “Welcome Back” gifts through the PlayStation website? I’m out of town (have been since the end of May) and won’t be back home until mid-August. How do I claim my welcome back games while I’m on the road? :(

xXHarderTheyFall said:

July 1st, 9:06 pm

Lbp ftw thanks !

slipmanson2000 said:

July 1st, 9:08 pm

So, whatever happened with 30 free days of PlayStation Plus?

Soup_0f_The_Day said:

July 1st, 9:25 pm

Another reason I wish you could access the store on this website :( Make it happen Sony!

blazer22ca said:

July 1st, 9:45 pm

what about us psp players?? i havent been able to download any free games that are supposedly there, but everytime i try log onto the playstation network and search for these free games they’re never there, so please tell me why that is

mudismyname1 said:

July 1st, 9:59 pm

Maybe someone on in the comments could help me with this. I’m pressed for space on my ps3. Is PS+ a download? If not, what it said was missleading. Does anyone know how much space it takes? and surely it can be deleted right? Thanks for the help peeps. btw awsome job Sony love’n my inFAMOUS

jmanxp said:

July 1st, 10:00 pm

HELP ME PLZ… I only got 1 game out of 2 i was trying when there was too much traffic and i did not get to chose my second game, i really wanted to get little big planet, and thank you for infamous,

Miserythefirst said:

July 1st, 10:06 pm

ok so i have tried and tried to get on and get the free games but it wont work…i did what they told me to do if it didnt work and it still wont work…some one please help me?

aVeRsioN_X said:

July 1st, 10:06 pm

I already own these games. What do I get if I already have all these games?

Faenix1 said:

July 1st, 10:09 pm

Wasnt sure where to put this, so ill put it here and hope someone notices:

The European PSN update onJune 29, 2011 had really good deals on all the borderlands DLC, and Red Dead Redemptions Undead Nightmare which was pretty much half off. Is there anyway to know if the NA will ever get these deals?

Seems like NA is the only place not getting a borderlands DLC deal. Anyway you guys can work that borderlands deal into the NA update for the 5th?

Brian-nidas said:

July 1st, 10:15 pm

I tried downloading both of my free games but I guess I pushed back too many times each time I tried to download the ps3 games so I didn’t get them. I tried going back to the download list and the past transactions, but they weren’t there. I’m leaving the country tomorrow to study abroad and would really like to get my games. Anything I can do?

zX_K1NG_Xz said:

July 1st, 10:21 pm

I only got one free game… i selected free game 1, and chose to download dead nation.. when i pressed download it never started to download and wen i came back to the store free game one option was gone.. i know its probably my fault for trying to download while the store was so busy.. but then again its not,,, anything i could do??.. not that i really mind cause i already played all the games :P

amateradzu2008 said:

July 1st, 10:47 pm

hi jeff I wonder what happened to Latin American because many Latinos paid their console, and we run out with service on vacations and after that we did not get the welcome packet i just want you give me I a prompt response because to we are excluded
thanks

DeeisWinning said:

July 1st, 11:02 pm

Yay for free games :)

And you gotta love the ps +

Free game trials, Free games, free Add-Ons, and Huge discounts…now i see why alot of people love ps +

Good job with the welcome back package sony and we PSN users support you to the Fullest!

KnightsOnline said:

July 2nd, 12:41 am

OK everybody I’m reading the comments and you’re feeding the trolls what they want… They must still like Sony because they are visiting this site so they are just hypocrites and still play their ps3.

Bandar_Ksa_12 said:

July 2nd, 1:07 am

thanks sony ^^

oorat said:

July 2nd, 1:25 am

I should’ve mentioned this a week ago. I went to claim my psp games, and screwed up, and now I can’t download them. Basically I went to add them to my cart, it told me i had to redeem the free game first, which i did, the game then disappeared out of my cart, and i lost the option to download it. any last minute help?

Astelost said:

July 2nd, 1:55 am

How come when I come to the welcome back section on the store it says, “no content was found.” you told us that the last day for downloading is July 3rd. I have 1 more game left to download on psp. pls help

Lirion said:

July 2nd, 1:59 am

A bit off topic på my PSN avatar doesn’t seem to show up when I log in on the PS Blog or playstation.com. All I get is the default grey smile avatar.

DE4THS_BEST_FRND said:

July 2nd, 2:06 am

Sony your new update keeps signing me off playstation network -_-

airredy1 said:

July 2nd, 2:48 am

Thanks for the free games Sony people, Wipe Out and inFamous, both are kool! Bought Tetris on PS+ for 5$, that is also sweet. I’m thinking I may join this PS+ thing, never gave it a second thought before. Sadly, after 6 phone calls to Sony and following the instructions of Sony agents ( helpful & friendly people ) we have done everything possible to get my ” Escalation Maps “, the end result of our efforts, points refund in 3-5 business days! Deep down I think Sony knows I’m coming back for that map pack again! And I shall!!! Thanks for the gifts Sony! Thanks for your help! Your the best, have a great and prosperous year!

mike-hawk4u said:

July 2nd, 3:31 am

Sony….. WHY…. WHYYYY are you putting cross game chat on the vita but not the ps3? after we’ve been wanting it for a loonngg timme?

Zoryu_of_Setsuna said:

July 2nd, 4:07 am

+ emanuelben10

To look for the Uncharted 3 Beta, go into the Playstation Store and look to the top right hit X on the Search button that looks like a magnifying glass and Type in Uncharted 3 Beta, and bingo.

It’s still up, because I see it right now as I’m typing this.

etur0 said:

July 2nd, 4:28 am

and my ps3 just had to break about couple of weeks before you guys release and I don’t have the money right now to get a new so looks like I’m going ot miss out on it.

Manumental said:

July 2nd, 4:55 am

Although the two free games was a good offer, I’m pretty annoyed because I’ve only been able to claim 1,Why is that?

BLACKANACONDA said:

July 2nd, 5:14 am

Over all I was happy that there was welcome back package but, what happened to Angry Birds, the system went down when I was going to get the download for it, will PSN be launching it again or did I just miss out?

KurtKobain666 said:

July 2nd, 5:15 am

I just have one thing to say
Sony, when you are brainwashing someone, at least do it properly
I love how everybody was saying that Uncharted 3 beta was going to be free to all of the PS + subscribers
Now, after waiting 3 full days, hoping it was an error and waiting for an update I´m quickly loosing my already shaken trust on You
After looking for help online ( and not finding any, by the way ) i figured out that lots of people in Portugal had already acess to the beta on the day YOU said it was going to be available (the paying subscribers)
However, I saw the exact same complaints as the ones said by me by the Welcome Back subscribers
Now, is that a coincidence ??
Now, it seems that I´m getting the beta only at the 5th of July, as well as everybody who, unlike me, didn´t get their CC information leaked nor had to wait for almost a month for the PSN to come online
After the PSN went online again, i thought Sony was on the right way to winning everybody´s confidence again.Now, i fear that I was wrong

AizawaYuuichi said:

July 2nd, 5:31 am

@87 mike-hawk4u: Who ever said the Vita is getting cross-game chat? It’s getting a chat app called Party. The only announced use is talking to someone while in-game. It does not say cross-game. Everyone just seems to assume that it’ll be cross-game and then [DELETED] about the PS3 not having, but Sony has said nothing of the sort. And heck, if it is cross-game, it wouldn’t surprise me if Sony updated the PS3 with the same feature once the Vita launches.

Thanks Sony, for the Welcome Back package that we did nothing to deserve. Got my free games, my PS+ extension, and am very happy with the content. Keep up the good work.

TURNER19761980 said:

July 2nd, 6:42 am

Thx Sony, I love Playstation plus!!! I will always be enrolled, thx for the free trail, loved it! ROCK ON SONY

LT-CHANG said:

July 2nd, 7:12 am

I can’t ever log on to maintenance! Help! Been trying for a month!

PirateHarlock said:

July 2nd, 7:17 am

Martyt, Its called speaking up for my rights as a customer since you obviously have a problem with that then you should should quit being a marketing troll for sony. I paid for my PS3 with real money I earned doing real work and I expect to get my moneys worth out if it and not be fobbed off with shoddy substandard product and harassed by brown nosing trolls like you. Now pardon me if I don’t waste any more time on your jibberish but I have a life and I’ll keep on living it very well without your interferance.

PAGE 1 2 3 4 10