PS4-Infamous

Watch 15 Minutes of BioShock Infinite for PS3

Ken Levine's Avatar + Posted by Ken Levine on Jul 08, 2011 // Creative Director and Co-founder, Irrational Games

Okay, we’ve teased you for long enough. We showed you a teaser on PlayStation’s E3 stage. We leaked out dribs and drabs of content over the past few weeks. Yeah, we’re S.O.Bs. But we’re S.O.Bs with an expiration date! And today’s that date.

Here it is, a video of the full demonstration that we showed to the press at E3, all 15 minutes of it. We’d love to know what you think at our forums at www.irrationalgames.com.

-Ken (@iglevine)

121 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Alyyse on July 10th, 2011 at 7:11 am said:

its gonna be awsome

+ PimblyCharles on July 10th, 2011 at 9:56 am said:

I can’t believe this demo was running on a PS3. When I say that, I really mean, I DON’T believe this was running on a PS3. I would love to believe it! It’s just, I don’t think the most powerful console can even pull this off. My hat tips to Ken & all the other hard workers at Irrational!

+ Deathspear666 on July 10th, 2011 at 11:38 am said:

Haha i senn Return of the Jedi on the marquee :) This is gonna be soooooo nasty :)

+ Deathspear666 on July 10th, 2011 at 11:38 am said:

seen*

+ mustbehiggy on July 10th, 2011 at 1:01 pm said:

I have to say this looks amazing. I love Bioshock 1 and 2 and this looks like it’s surpassed them a million times. I’ll be picking it up on STEAM though, purely because I prefer this style of game with a mouse and keyboard and obviously it will look better on the PC like, well, everything does lol.

+ plaztiksyke on July 10th, 2011 at 2:19 pm said:

Looks great, and I am truly excited for the story, but does she have to be wearing a push-up bra? Is that a publisher requirement, or what?

Looking forward to some more gay characters, but hopefully less insane and more positive than Sander Cohen :)

PS: trying to watch this video on the PS3 browser hard locks my system and my friends’ systems :( Will we get a downloadable version that has better audio and video bitrates than the current Infinite videos on PSN?

+ robertt756 on July 10th, 2011 at 3:33 pm said:

i still think that battlefield 3 will have better graphics. Dont get me wrong these graphics are awesome

+ Alexx-NY on July 10th, 2011 at 5:10 pm said:

Thanks for the video!
Already saw the premiere on GTTV/Gametrailers, but as is normal for them, they ALWAYS show the 360 version.

I find their obvious favouritism appalling, it is really impossible to not notice that on Gametrailers, 95% of all multiplattform reviews are always on xbox 360.
How can they get through with this?

This makes them look like cheap fanboys, even if their review scores have really improved in regard to plattform neutrality.

So it’s nice to see this – really great – demo with the PS3 button layout – for a change. :)

+ Rakan2004otaibi on July 10th, 2011 at 5:23 pm said:

WoooooooooooooooooooooooW

This is the best expression of what I’m saying

+ Bolduk on July 10th, 2011 at 5:40 pm said:

Oh my god! This looks soooo much refreshing in this era of uninspired war FPS! Thank you Ken and all of Irrational Games!

And a little question, is the PS Vita Bioshock game Infinite or another not-yet-announced all-new game?

+ TotolocX on July 10th, 2011 at 5:42 pm said:

This is torture… Ken u have to give us a demo now, this game look awesome. Does the story of this game have to do with the other bioshocks? I hope ill be the same for the vita version. And two questions :

1. Is this game having online multiplayer?
2. What is FPS?

+ TotolocX on July 10th, 2011 at 5:44 pm said:

Please reply ken!

+ shades909 on July 10th, 2011 at 8:04 pm said:

First time a FPS game is able to get my intention like that and make me want to buy the game.
Maybe this game will make my hate for FPS games dissapear :)
I will most likely buy this game once it’s released.

+ Sean_Eng on July 10th, 2011 at 10:21 pm said:

Man, that was amazing. I can’t wait to play the game :)

+ DaNTi3L on July 11th, 2011 at 1:54 am said:

damn i’m speechless…1st day buy 4sho

+ Alexx-NY on July 11th, 2011 at 3:05 am said:

Thanks for the video!

I find their obvious favouritism appalling, it is really impossible to not notice that on Gametrailers, 95% of all multiplatform reviews are always on xbox 360.
How can they get through with this?

This makes them look extremely biased, even if their review scores have really improved in regard to platform neutrality.

So it’s nice to see this – great – demo with the PS3 button layout – for a change. :)

+ LunaAria on July 11th, 2011 at 4:40 am said:

That was…. AMAZING!

+ marlyt on July 11th, 2011 at 10:05 am said:

Mr. Levine and friends are nothing if not genius. Major props for the most intruiging game footage this older dude has ever seen.

+ samuraix98 on July 11th, 2011 at 10:11 am said:

All of this looks too surreal for words and actually the first time i’ve been interested in a Bioshock game. Not that I didn’t really get in to the nostalgia and the alternate reality tales of the first two games its just that it wore off really quickly because the gameplay rather bored me, hence i never finished them.

Is there a place to get some up to the minute lore of how the first two games relate to this latest one because i’ve obviously be very interested all over again?

+ mikedo2007 on July 11th, 2011 at 3:02 pm said:

I played the first 2 game (still continuing for the MP for Bioshock 2), I love the first game and the second game was OK (the ending was a bit of a problem for me and it wasn’t as dark as the first one). I’m glad to see Bioshock Infinite is still in good progress thanks for the preview, Ken.

Quick question: Are there any plans for Bioshock sequel to go back to Rapture?

+ Bantanbugi on July 13th, 2011 at 12:45 pm said: