PS4 - Destiny

UFC Undisputed Comes to PlayStation Home + Weekly Update

Locust_Star's Avatar + Posted by Locust_Star on Jul 13, 2011 // PlayStation Home Community Manager

One of the hardest-hitting game franchises of all time slams into PlayStation Home this Thursday, July 14th. Ahead of the release of UFC Undisputed 3, THQ is bringing you all the bare-knuckle action you can handle with the release of the UFC Octagon public space, complete with training games, trivia, and special rewards. Fighters and fight lovers alike can head over to the PlayStation Home Mall to pick up their very own UFC Undisputed personal space and choose from a wide range of UFC Undisputed virtual items – from posters that commemorate some of the most memorable matches in UFC history (such as Liddell vs. Jackson and Sylvia vs. Arlovski) to fight gear and assorted furniture. True MMA fanatics won’t waste a moment logging into PlayStation Home this week to get fists-on with this hot new content!

UFC Undisputed 3

Hudson releases their Bonk Living Space this week into the ever-evolving world of PlayStation Home. Based upon the classic Bonk titles of yore, this highly-stylized personal space (and assorted clothing and furniture items) is a true must-have for PlayStation Home collectors and fans of this cartoonish caveman, known across the world for his tendency to headbutt each and every thing that dare cross his path. Pick yours up this Thursday from the Estates store in the PlayStation Home Mall!

The PlayStation Home Community Theater receives another update this week when HomeCast Rewind returns to cover the latest Aurora update and new Konami and LOOT items. Next up, PSTALENT.COM launches its third episode of The Spotlight where Director_On_Duty has tragedy befall him, and leaves us with a nail-biting cliffhanger. Finally, PSXextreme brings a little historical overview of the Call of Duty franchise and its long-standing impact on the gaming industry.

See you in Home!

PAGE 1 2

+ yazter on July 13th, 2011 at 12:34 pm said:

Any preview of the upcoming personal space that doesn’t require me adding people to take a tour? :)

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on July 13th, 2011 at 1:21 pm said:

Not yet, but we are working on it. You can read more about it in this thread on the forums: http://bit.ly/pb2VuW

+ erickafollie on July 13th, 2011 at 12:38 pm said:

Im not 1 to complaint, its not my nature, but can we please do something about the HDD and the WWW, whenever i tell someone im gonna change clothes, it takes about 3 minutes before im able to type and say, ‘im back ‘ by that time whoever was with me is gone from the long wait . Its been a long time since i ask this but 50 ITEMS per personal space its soo 2009, that needs to be raised, as well as the the amount of ACTIVE ITEMS we can have . I would also like to see some changes with Central Plaza music, same songs since 2008-2009 , as Oprah would say, we need new songs PEOPLLLLLEEEEE.
The update looks cool , i think im gonna get the balloon costume, however i would like to have the Bunny costume they have in Europe or Mars, all i know it is not in America .
If its Glasswalls answering comments………..Thank you, i always get a reply from you,

+ ItoKimmons on July 13th, 2011 at 12:39 pm said:

how about restoring missing reward items, like the Criss Angel Coffin Couch (missing since Home version 1.4 went live) and Minis Lamp (mysteriously disappeared from our inventories with no explanation).

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on July 13th, 2011 at 1:24 pm said:

We are aware of this issue and looking into a fix. We will post updates on the official PlayStation Home forums when we have more information to share.

+ ChaseHammerJ on July 13th, 2011 at 12:40 pm said:

sweet. cant wait.

PS @3 I totally agree. im tired of my missing items.

+ gamer_316 on July 13th, 2011 at 12:43 pm said:

pretty kool update, doesn’t look so big but i’m super happy to see the UFC within Home. Will we be able to fight within the ring or have sum kind of fighting mini-game?

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on July 13th, 2011 at 1:22 pm said:

There are mini-games in the UFC space that simulate fight training.

+ Peerke1207 on July 13th, 2011 at 12:44 pm said:

Will Ooblag’s Alien Casino and Scribble Shooter come too?

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on July 13th, 2011 at 1:23 pm said:

Scribble Shooter comes next week. Alien Casino is now scheduled for the 28th. More details can be found here: http://bit.ly/qDm1rP

+ erickafollie on July 13th, 2011 at 12:48 pm said:

I BOUGHT ALL 3 BRIMSTONE DANCERS, THOUGHT I WOULD PUT THEM IN MY MUSICALITY PERSONAL SPACE, HAVE THEM DANCE ALL 3 TOGETHER LIKE IN THE ADVERTISEMENT AND BECAUSE SOMEONE`S BRIGHT IDEA OF HAVING A LIMIT OF 2, THEN 1 OF THEM IS USELESS, SO I KNOW WHAT IM GONNA GET TOLD, “OH WELL YOU CAN PUT THE EXTRA ONE IN ANOTHER PERSONAL SPACE ” OR “YOU CAN SWAP THEM EVERY NOW AND THEN ” THAT IS NOT THE POINT, JUST LIKE IN THE ADVERTISEMENT I WANTED TO HAVE THEM DANCE “TOGETHER” BUT BECAUSE THEY ARE ACTIVE ITEMS AND THERE IS A LIMIT OF 2 , I CANT …… IM SURE IM NOT GONNA GET A RESPONSE , MY COMMENTS ARE USUALLY IGNORE , NOT BY GLASSWALLS THOUGH

+ TheUndertaker85 on July 13th, 2011 at 12:48 pm said:

@Peerke1207: Short answer: No. Scribble Shooter is scheduled to release next week and Ooblag’s Alien Casino is now set to launch on 7/28 assuming the space doesn’t go the route of hovercrafts and the steampunk space.

+ Alkazaar777 on July 13th, 2011 at 12:49 pm said:

Hey love Home and all, but can you guys please put more support on the Conspiracy space? I bought the full game and i liked it but i haven’t been able to advance any further because of a glitch or something. Please bring new updates toward this space and Game!

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on July 13th, 2011 at 1:28 pm said:

Hi,

Conspiracy is a 3rd Party title, developed by Jet Set Games. Can you please post details of the glitch you are experiencing in the Support forum? We will alert the developers at Jet Set and point them to your post.

Thanks!

L_S

+ EDTHRAWN on July 13th, 2011 at 12:49 pm said:

I completely agree about be tired with missing itens, lags and old musics… But one thing really makes me mad!!! WHY I CAN’T USE MORE THAN 2 ACTIVE ITEMS IN MY PERSONAL SPACE???
It could be 5 at least…

+ EDTHRAWN on July 13th, 2011 at 12:50 pm said:

ERICKAFOLLIE YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT!!!

+ CelestialDreamer on July 13th, 2011 at 1:01 pm said:

The UFC is a joke. Compared to an Asian Mix Martial Arts League, they are a bunch of chumps. Some of the UFC fighters were torn to pieces in the Japan fighting events. Muy Thai fighters would tear them apart and doesn’t have those pansy rules.

+ TheUndertaker85 on July 13th, 2011 at 1:02 pm said:

Now for the question of the day. Since the door is open to UFC being in Home finally, will we ever see WWE items in Home? Home users have asked for these items and spaces quite a bit, but up until now entities like the WWE and UFC have been missing in Home.

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on July 13th, 2011 at 1:31 pm said:

Sorry but there is no partnership between the WWE and Home at this time that would result in the items you are requesting being created. Anything is possible though!

+ Chaparrita215 on July 13th, 2011 at 1:02 pm said:

If you wish to have the furniture limit for your personal space raised, click on the link below and vote for the idea. Make sure you are signed in. :)

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on July 13th, 2011 at 1:32 pm said:

Fantastic suggestion!

We’re well aware of the community’s desire to have the furniture AND active item limitations raised. There is no news to share at this time regarding any changes to these limits, but if there is you can be sure we will create a post to alert you all.

+ stevev363 on July 13th, 2011 at 1:02 pm said:

I just got the bonk space in japan, never saw this one coming at all! what about the top spin event? are we ever going to see it come too? we’re way past the french open…..

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on July 13th, 2011 at 1:29 pm said:

There are no Top Spin events planned at this time.

+ EDTHRAWN on July 13th, 2011 at 1:12 pm said:

Dear Chaparrita215, Thks for de feedback! But raise the furniture limit is not the matter… We are talking about ACTIVE ITEMS… Is this votation includes active items? Best!

+ Bantanbugi on July 13th, 2011 at 1:37 pm said:

ufc is boring

thumbs up if u agree!!!!!

+ Bantanbugi on July 13th, 2011 at 1:38 pm said:

i get u

+ EDTHRAWN on July 13th, 2011 at 1:39 pm said:

Dear Locust_Star, thks for your feedback! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for those news!!! ^_^ Best!!!

+ Joyce139 on July 13th, 2011 at 1:43 pm said:

seems cool…

+ Shinra_Soldier7 on July 13th, 2011 at 1:53 pm said:

Locust:

Are there ever going to be free personal spaces in home? Or will the rewards be better because most are not that good. For example the Europe Home gets free some free personal spaces for beating games and got way better reward items in their welcome back. Including midway tickets, which id love to have considering all the long waits i do in midway which can be messed up by lag. It seems to me that if you are not fortunate enough to spend money in home you wont have any godd spaces, items, or progress.

+ silverthehedgeh on July 13th, 2011 at 2:06 pm said:

any chance of the wkc 2 event from EU coming here

+ Haskell420 on July 13th, 2011 at 2:18 pm said:

Amazing.. 2 years ago I was told that the ITEM limits on HOME were being raised to 100…but, a datr hasn’t been announced yet. Well, here we are, 2+ years later still no LIMIT INCREASE..shame.. a goddamn shame

+ storwolf on July 13th, 2011 at 2:25 pm said:

hello good day, great update, well my question is, if the shooter scribble
or we will be free to buy at the mall,
to play the full game

+ Trigg on July 13th, 2011 at 2:28 pm said:

Great, now I want to dust off my TurboGrafix so I can play some Bonk.

+ storwolf on July 13th, 2011 at 2:34 pm said:

some, user friend, I could say if the shooter will be free or scribble can shop at the mall

+ Sharingan_itachi on July 13th, 2011 at 2:36 pm said:

There should be point rewarded system in home…..so I don’t have to buy stuff.

+ retro25 on July 13th, 2011 at 2:38 pm said:

I’m not really a fan of westling, I wonder if there will be game spaces from Sega to Playstation Home(like Sonic). Will you guys give us different costumes like animals,anime characters,etc.?

+ storwolf on July 13th, 2011 at 2:39 pm said:

forgiveness for my mistake, spelling, just saying if the scribble shooter, a game that will have to buy to play the full game or just be free

+ wweecw on July 13th, 2011 at 2:42 pm said:

My Happy dude

but now it time for some WWE

+ storwolf on July 13th, 2011 at 2:42 pm said:

is that in the previous update, I saw that said you need to buy, and from there, I doubt originated

+ Tessy45 on July 13th, 2011 at 3:11 pm said:

Coool!!

+ footballrule on July 13th, 2011 at 3:17 pm said:

“complete with training games, trivia, and special rewards”

What are the training games? I’m hoping for something like a maybe a fighting game?

+ footballrule on July 13th, 2011 at 3:18 pm said:

@33 Never mind, it was answered already. :)

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on July 13th, 2011 at 4:02 pm said:

Wait, real UFC old school matches will be on Home? Put up Wand vs Chuck there

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on July 13th, 2011 at 4:03 pm said:

Any idea if Pride, Strikeforce, WEC, and other organizational matches will be there also? Remember Zuffa (UFC parent company) bought all those organizations, so it’s all under the same umbrella. I’ll use my PS3 for Home all the time if so

+ Northstar77 on July 13th, 2011 at 4:05 pm said:

We need a Comic Book Space. Comic Con is coming nothing would get me more excited than a Comic book Shop like the Star Wars store. Captain America costume for North America at least….please. We got the short end on Wolverine and iron-man. Also what is up with the Club House is it ever going to be added on?(different types/sizes? ) what were the plan for Clubhouses and what changed that they never evolved into what was planned? Also Trophy rooms? I you would have told me 3 years ago the UFC would have a presence in Home and not Comic Books or Comic Book games or movies I would have called you crazy.

+ DIGGY305 on July 13th, 2011 at 4:13 pm said:

Dang was kinda expecting the Casino this week

+ UNIT-TRB on July 13th, 2011 at 4:29 pm said:

What happened to that casino game? I am not a UFC freak but tell the Home teams thanks for all the hard work.

+ UNIT-TRB on July 13th, 2011 at 4:31 pm said:

The 28th… 8)

+ EmperorLawlight on July 13th, 2011 at 4:44 pm said:

Anyone can have a look at why PS+ content for July is still not available for Australia? The EU blog is useless.

+ Bantanbugi on July 13th, 2011 at 4:50 pm said:

i dislike ufc so much i’d give it away 4 a hundred dollars

thumbs up if u agree!!!!!

+ storwolf on July 13th, 2011 at 5:08 pm said:

XD I agree with Northstar 77, I would like to see my avatar, the wolverine costume

+ BinkyMelnik on July 13th, 2011 at 5:15 pm said:

I’ve been wandering around PlayStation Home for 90 minutes now and I’ve not seen anything remotely UFC-related. It’s always this way. I’ve checked every store in the Mall, and I’ve been everywhere in the Plaza. It’d be *really* great if these blog posts would be just a tad more descriptive and tell us EXACTLY where to go so we can FIND whatever it is we’re supposed to find in Home. Some of us spend all of our time either playing solo campaigns or in multi-player and we seldom go to Home unless we hear magic words which cause our ears to prick up, and then we get there and we’re completely lost.

Thanks for considering trying to be more user-friendly!

+ Hobartbob on July 13th, 2011 at 6:04 pm said:

I prefer boxing over UFC anyday….. But i will check out the UFC stuff, Should be cool!!

+ Cellmate87 on July 13th, 2011 at 6:46 pm said:

personally i’d like to see some more renaissance clothing, spaces, furniture. maybe something inspired by lord of the rings? pretty please with cherry on top? ^_^

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on July 13th, 2011 at 7:49 pm said:

This is a pretty surprising update to HOME..and i cant wait to see a preview video of it….but I just have one question…WHERE IS THE GOD OF WAR SPACE!! or a SOCOM 4 space..these are EXCLUSIVE GAMES…it would only make so much sence that the EXCLUSIVE GAMES get PS HOME SPACES..being that HOME is EXCLUSIVELY ON PS3..>:/ come on HOME DEVS get it together!!!

+ gamer_316 on July 13th, 2011 at 7:58 pm said:

@ 47 nYcFrEeWiLL82, there is a SOCOM space & its actually 2 parts

+ jin-zou on July 13th, 2011 at 8:11 pm said:

NO IREM? NO CARE!

+ homeboy79 on July 13th, 2011 at 10:02 pm said:

@47 It is up to the Game developer to make a themed space of their game in Home….not the Home devs.

PAGE 1 2