Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Jul 15

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Incoming: Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Maps Hit PS3 July 28th

Dan Amrich's Avatar Posted by Dan Amrich on Jul 15, 2011 // Community Manager, Ubisoft

Call of Duty: Black Ops: Annihilation Map Pack for PS3 (Zombies: Shangri La)

First Strike was fun. Escalation rocked. But Call of Duty: Black Ops fans want more – they crave new battlegrounds and new experiences. Black Ops developer Treyarch knows this, so they’ve been busy creating another fresh batch of DLC maps: Annihilation. The newest add-on content will be ready for download from the PlayStation Store starting Thursday, July 28th.

Annihilation features four new standard multiplayer arenas – Silo, Hangar 18, Drive-In and Hazard – and the deadly jungle Zombies experience, Shangri-La. “The goals we set were about quality and variety,” says Treyarch’s Online Director, Dan Bunting. “We wanted to make everything feel unique and distinct.”

Annihilation delivers on those goals with five all-new environments:

Call of Duty: Black Ops: Annihilation Map Pack for PS3Call of Duty: Black Ops: Annihilation Map Pack for PS3

Drive-In: This one-time American movie paradise once showed war movies; now it’s the location for one. The holes in the screen have been filled with snipers. The popcorn is stale, but they’re still serving up hot lead in the concession stand. “Drive-In is a small map, very fast paced,” says Treyarch’s Online Director, Dan Bunting (the nice bearded man from all those behind-the-scenes videos). “It’s similar to Nuketown in that it’s a fast, close-quarters map.”

Hazard: Ah, the Cuban good life! This swanky golf course features lush greens, oceanic driving ranges, and long-range sniping opportunities straight down its deadly fairway. Never mind getting a hole in one — try not to get lots of holes in you. Those skilled with assault rifles and sniper rifles will enjoy this one.

Call of Duty: Black Ops: Annihilation Map Pack for PS3

Silo: If you’ve ever said to yourself, “This is a great map, but what it really needs are missiles launching right next to my ear, so every time I line up to snipe someone, I pee myself instead” – and really, who hasn’t? – this is the map for you. Muddy sloped terrain, a smattering of construction equipment, and a few carefully placed sniper towers make this military outpost a tactical challenge regardless of game type.

Call of Duty: Black Ops: Annihilation Map Pack for PS3

Hangar 18: This one’s a tribute to the Groom Lake military base where the government developed the SR-71 Blackbird – or, depending on the conspiracy theories you choose to believe, where they stored a recovered alien spacecraft. Either way, you’ll be in an out of buildings frequently here, not to mention using a multi-million-dollar piece of reconnaissance aircraft for cover. But that’s not the only secret project it’s hiding. “Hangar 18 has a couple of fun easter eggs,” hints Bunting. “I can’t talk about them because it would ruin them.”

Call of Duty: Black Ops: Annihilation Map Pack for PS3 (Zombies: Shangri La)Call of Duty: Black Ops: Annihilation Map Pack for PS3 (Zombies: Shangri La)

Shangri-La: Welcome to the jungle, where the Zombies have taken over an ancient shrine. But be extra careful – the environment’s many hidden tricks and deadly traps can be used against you as easily as your undead enemies. “It’s one of the more creative and clever map designs we’ve got so far,” says Bunting with pride. “The diehard fans are really going to appreciate the story hooks in this one as well.”

Annihilation will be available in the PlayStation Store July 28th — less than two weeks away. And as is the custom, the weekend that follows will offer all players double XP in celebration. See you at the drive-in!

PAGE 1 2 3 4 7

+ Kirkpad on July 15th, 2011 at 12:28 am said:

All I can say is… it must be hard as a community manager to handle these blog posts. I guess that’s why you’re the manager ;)

Good luck to you.

Dan Amrich's Avatar

+ Dan Amrich on July 15th, 2011 at 12:34 am said:

Hey, people are reacting because they are emotionally invested. They love games and they want to protect what they love. Sometimes it manifests in really inspiring ways that make me proud to be a gamer…and other times I have to just take a deep breath and try to get to the root of the comment, where there’s often a kernel of truth.

+ oskahboy25 on July 15th, 2011 at 12:40 am said:

about time. once that contract expires with microsoft these guys should turn their noses to sony im tired of this whole “play it first on xbox”

+ Hooligantuan on July 15th, 2011 at 12:45 am said:

I’m not paying $14.99 a pop for more broken-ass Call of Duty Multiplayer.

Make us some Co-Op missions. Make us some more Single-Player missions.

Make a Barebones mode that is like the Core game, but no Killstreaks.

+ BlazingAce197 on July 15th, 2011 at 12:46 am said:

Only ONE good map: Drive-In.

The rest sucks.

+ ExpertZero on July 15th, 2011 at 12:47 am said:

Honestly, not interested.

After purchasing the first map pack, I realized that its just a waste of money. 3 map packs for 45 dollars? Really?Also, Im not getting milked in this time for a terrible porting done by treyarch or whoever ported the game to the ps3.

Maybe next time…

On to MW3 and BF3

+ TyraL_Lightstrik on July 15th, 2011 at 12:52 am said:

YES!!! im looking forward the map pack since over a month :=)
good to have a date now :D
honestly i don’t know why people are hating so much, if not like not buy as simple as that.
Xbox has the content earlier? big deal people, they have a better bussiness deal, we have a better console :=)

+ shaikhrabi on July 15th, 2011 at 12:53 am said:

Do you know what after the PSN outage we got the Escalation Map packs and i was like i just got the First strike. And now i just got the Escalation and now Annihilation !! Really fast progress by Treyarch..

+ m101dream on July 15th, 2011 at 1:03 am said:

I assume that’s £15 Uk pounds without change of rate …well I’m so happy because I traded-in my copy of black ops for a brand new dual shock controller ready to be used on BF3. Activision are greedy cash cows and their not getting any money of me. People have paid £40 FOR THE GAME plus three dlc of £15. That equals totally £85 What a Rip off.

+ theMADster on July 15th, 2011 at 1:04 am said:

It’s great to see a date for the PSN’s pack release. Instead of spouting irrational frustrations at you for an exclusivity deal for early release with the other console, I’d rather keep my glass half full. Appreciate our ability to have our brothers (and sisters) from other mothers play test the maps and allow us more time to ensure their worthwhile purchase upon their inevitable release to us. But major kudos to you and your levelheadedness with the craziness that always follows a Call of Duty post.

-End Prohibition. Support HR 2306-

+ NYOSKAR_123 on July 15th, 2011 at 1:06 am said:

to be honest playstation really dissapointed me when they let microsoft take over the call of duty a result ive lost intrest in buying anymore call of duty add ons or maps. i hate that playstation gamers have to wait a whole month longer for add ons and map packs and still have to pay $15 for it. and no its not a date to look foward to because this “new” map pack is already a month old. so unless your gonna lower the price im not buying, so thanks but no thanks.

+ shungokusatsu on July 15th, 2011 at 1:06 am said:

There’s definitely some hostility and negative criticism inbound, but you have understand why folks are so upset. It really does feel like the CoD brand is non-existent on the PlayStation platform. To give you an idea, a few friends and I were very, very excited to hear that there was a CoD Convention coming, and that it was right here in CA. Even better, 100% of the proceeds are going to veterans! Unfortunately, we then found out that this convention would be an 360 exclusive event. It just feels like absolutely anything CoD related is snatched up and reserved for 360, with PS fans being treated as a second-hand fan base.

I almost feel like I have to pick up my CoD games in a brown paper bag because it’s not the 360 version. Fans are stuck waiting it out because it’s the only way to get CoD, and waiting is certainly better than never getting it at all. I just hope this stigma changes after MW3. For the first time ever, the CoD series finally has a real, true threat with Battlefield 3. Additionally, the folks at EA/DICE seem to be doing a great job leveling the playing field for the fan base. I do hope you’ll take note of this and make changes in the future.

+ Sniperfectt on July 15th, 2011 at 1:10 am said:

Plzz guys take it easy dont troll you guys need to be like @tamiboi_uchiha he said hi mom tht a good example

Dan Amrich's Avatar

+ Dan Amrich on July 15th, 2011 at 1:16 am said:

I get your point, but I also think it’s worth noting that we are talking about a delay, not a denial. That is, the games are out for both platforms, and there’s a biz deal that staggers the DLC release — but other companies have created exclusive content for PS3 which never arrives on other platforms. Batman:AA’s Joker levels, Dead Space 2’s exclusive Extraction content, MK’s Kratos…none of that appears on 360, nor will it.

PS3 players may have to wait a bit longer than they like, but they get all the COD content before long. Other consoles don’t have the same benefit. These kind of platform bonuses swing both ways, and more often in your favor than I think people are eager to admit.

TL;DR: Waiting’s a pain, but PS3 gamers have it good.

And as for COD XP…tickets are platform agnostic. All you have to be is a COD fan; the rest is whatever you bring with you.

Dan Amrich's Avatar

+ Dan Amrich on July 15th, 2011 at 1:18 am said:

And yes, okay, Extraction is on Wii, but I mean “not on 360” since 360 was the crux of Shungo’s point. There was a pimped version of DS2 on PS3 that “the other guys” didn’t get and won’t. Y’know.

+ RCBASEBALL13 on July 15th, 2011 at 1:20 am said:

Well having actually commenting back is a start… I still wonder if making the Ps3 version inferior was part of that “Business Deal”?

+ Sniperfectt on July 15th, 2011 at 1:21 am said:

See guys not everything is bad (only if dont have that game) at least i have MK good game talking about mk when rain character comes out

+ RCBASEBALL13 on July 15th, 2011 at 1:24 am said:

Dan Amrich
Thank you for that last post I think that is the first time I’ve heard that from “Activision” :)

Dan Amrich's Avatar

+ Dan Amrich on July 15th, 2011 at 1:43 am said:

Whenever I blog here, I try to address the comments that follow. I did a few other guest spots for earlier Black Ops DLC as well as the final Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock DLC release on PSN.

People wouldn’t comment if they didn’t care. They’d maybe swear under their breath and then go play games. :)

+ NYOSKAR_123 on July 15th, 2011 at 1:32 am said:

to add on to what shungokusatsu said. that is very true it does feel like us the PS gamers are second hand fan base, like we get the CoD leftovers from xbox 360. and i was excited about the convention here in LA too, i started saving up money as soon as i heard it was coming but after hearing its a xbox 360 exclusive event i really feel like using my money on pre ordering battlefield 3 instead. ive always been loyal to the call of duty franchise since its early days back when medal of honor was trying to be its competition and failed, and im sure millions of PS gamers as well but that loyalty is being repayed by giving everything to xbox and making us wait. i think i rather switch to a game franchise who cares more for its fan base and right now the folks at EA/DICE seem to be doing just that. they seem to be appreciating Playstation users more than activision.

Dan Amrich's Avatar

+ Dan Amrich on July 15th, 2011 at 1:40 am said:

Spending your money on a game that looks good to you, I can understand. Not spending your money on an event that you would like to attend simply because it has a co-sponsor that is different from the one you would like…I have more trouble understanding. It’s like saying “I was saving up for a car, but they didn’t have it my color, so I’m going to spend that money on a vacation instead.” Both might make you happy, but you can’t drive a vacation, you know? It’s apples and oranges; other than it’s your money and your choice, they’re very different and I suspect different things would lead you to purchase one or the other in the first place.

I say this often, and I really mean it: You should always play what makes you happy. That includes multiple games from multiple developers and publishers, because you do have that option, unless you take it away from yourself. It doesn’t have to be either-or, and it’s not even a question of buying, but playing and enjoying (renting, trying a friend’s game, whatever).

+ Sniperfectt on July 15th, 2011 at 1:34 am said:

he is from activition wow! I am with you rcbaseball

+ RCBASEBALL13 on July 15th, 2011 at 1:41 am said:

+ 1 NYOSKAR_123
Yea you can’t doubt that the other consoles version is the best. Weather it just happened that way or what there really shouldn’t be a accuse the Ps3’s tech is more then capable of handling Bops but yet the other console has a better frame rate graphics etc. When it comes to CoD its always 360 this 360 that. I understand that Ps3 gets LBP, UC3, exclusives, etc. Its just disappointing to me a PS3 and CoD fan. :|

+ Surfaced on July 15th, 2011 at 1:41 am said:

Since there seems to be no such thing called “taboo” in this particular thread, I think it’s time we lay it all on the line, eh Mr. Amrich?

So: just what was that delectable numerical value written on Microsoft’s check?

I know, let’s think back:

$50 million was Take-Two’s price for two GTA4 expansion packs… maybe ol’ Bobby demanded double or nothing? We know how he likes his bonuses. So that makes it $100 million?

Oh and what about the “Pre-order now for Xbox 360” that we see on the tail of every Call of Duty ad? Now that’s what I call aggressive. How much do you charge for those? They’re no doubt worth a pretty penny. Hey, maybe half the population has been lead to believe CoD is exclusively on Xbox! Ah, it’s genius! A masterstroke. Now THAT has got to be priceless.

Gotta love those Microsoft dollars. Such deep pockets… never know when they’ll stop comin’. That’s gotta be a great feeling.

Microsoft makes it RAIN!

+ Dr_Rotten on July 15th, 2011 at 1:41 am said:

is there a sight where i can find CLANS willing to clan battle? FOOT CLAN is 4-1 and is looking for more clans to play. playing TDM with random people is boring now and old.Need clans to play.More fun and pressure.Will MW3 have that option?(Lobby where clans can meet up and set clan battle dates) get back to me..FOOT CLAN owns allllll

+ NYOSKAR_123 on July 15th, 2011 at 1:42 am said:

Mr. Dan Amrich i see what you are saying about those other games but u cant compare those games to the blockbuster call of duty games are. im sure they dont attract the millions and millions in fan base that every single call of duty game you guys come out with draw out. thats why you keep hearing us playstation users complain about the “delay” its a unfair bussiness deal, maybe not for the folks at activision but for the millions of playstion users it is sir.

Dan Amrich's Avatar

+ Dan Amrich on July 15th, 2011 at 1:50 am said:

Where I come from, Batman: AA is a blockbuster. Dead Space, blockbuster. Mortal Kombat, blockbuster. I think it’s a fair analogy, in that they are all games in different genres with extremely eager fanbases and high popularity. And like I said, the folks on the other side of the fence are also saying “That’s not fair.” I’m just saying, put it in perspective — I play and enjoy games on both platforms, but fans on each side can point to something they wish they had from the other side.

+ MTD_97 on July 15th, 2011 at 6:18 am said:

As much as i love call duty games and black ops in general these map packs are a huge rip off $15 for 5 maps wtf, it should be around $5 alot more people would buy it then

+ SnDin9 on July 15th, 2011 at 6:26 am said:

Sorry, but the hit-detection and latency issues are getting nothing but worse. I bought the first 2 map packs, but this time I’ll be putting my $15 towards Section 8: Prejudice. I’m not a fan of giving people my money only for them to piss it away.

BlOPs Hardened Edition w/Prestige Walkthrough Guide, 2 map packs bought, and the only thing I get in return are laggy matches and/or hosts pulling the plug when they start to lose. Why can I put 30 rounds into a guy only to get hitmarkers, and then two hits from their silenced AK74U puts me down?

+ deathclaw117 on July 15th, 2011 at 6:33 am said:

dan amrich THANK YOU for pointing it out i keep telling my stupid friends that have an xbox that we more stuff when we buy games like i got kratos for mk9 dead space extraction on ds2 n that games worth like about wat 30$ thats some tight shiznit i know its a little annoying to wait a month but its worth it n black ops map packs for 360 cost 1600mp how much does a 1600mp card cost 20$ n for ps3 15$ see ps3 has always been better than 360 but some ppl are to empty headed to see that

+ Elway358 on July 15th, 2011 at 6:40 am said:

I’m doing the exact same thing this time around. I think Black Ops can be a lot of fun to be honest and I have purchased both packs so far but that $15 a pop is starting to add up and not feel worth it anymore. I personally think $9.99 would be a more reasonable price.

The new Section8 will be getting the $15 that week from me. To be honest, if the map pack were $9.99, I’d purchase it as well. I appreciate that it is a business, but maybe just a little something to have the guys behind the pricing to consider if possible. I’m certainly not inside of Activisions bank account, but it seems to me that they would still stand to make quite a decent profit at this point in the game even at the $9.99 price point.

+ reson8er on July 15th, 2011 at 6:43 am said:

From one Dan to another, welcome back to the PS Blog. While I have no interest in CoD I wanted to just chime in and say your a class act. CoD has a pretty outspoken fanbase, and I’m sure they appreciate your candor.

Dan Amrich's Avatar

+ Dan Amrich on July 15th, 2011 at 9:10 am said:

Thanks. Some do. Like I said, people are this intense because it matters to them. It makes the feedback hard to take some days, but I see where it’s coming from.

+ Alyyse on July 15th, 2011 at 6:48 am said:

cool a cant wait

+ Mr_Donut on July 15th, 2011 at 7:09 am said:

I still think $15 is a little steep for DLC Killzone DLC offer almost as much content and don’t even go for half the price. And considering that Activision is already getting money from being timed-exclusive to other platforms it makes no sense to charge as much for a few new map layouts… but hey! Its all about business and making money, and not about the gamers (at least it doesn’t seem this way anymore).

+ Bear_Tha_Killa26 on July 15th, 2011 at 7:31 am said:

why can’t one map pack like this one be free? dead space gave a map pack free and it was good as this one. can you please have this map pack free people don’t have that much money for a 15 map pack. try to take my advice

+ Link01 on July 15th, 2011 at 7:32 am said:

I respect you for supporting your company’s ‘reasoning’ on the exclusive timed content… but you fail to defend the major aspect of your guy’s game being the best selling franchise in history with an apparent favoritism. Whether or not this is from a financial deal is irrelevant. This hatred from PS3 owners comes from multiple deals that completely un includes us from multiple Call Of Duty games. If that wasn’t enough, I’m sure we had a fair share of recent multiplayer based problems that were spoken about as if ps3 owners were second hand trash. It’s all about the respect for the consumer….. which the Call Of Duty games haven’t really shown towards PS3 owners.

+ KevCity89 on July 15th, 2011 at 7:42 am said:

IDK if U guys notice this, but the makers of COD Map Packs put in the same material from past other stages. U can fool these consumers, but not me lol. Overall, won’t B buying because 2 me, I think COD is staring 2 lose its gum flavor. With the line-up of games coming out this holiday season, I’ll put my $15.00 into something more important like UC3 :)

Dan Amrich's Avatar

+ Dan Amrich on July 15th, 2011 at 9:13 am said:

For the record: None of the three DLC packs released/announced for Black Ops feature reworked maps. Each one was new. That’s 12 MP and 3 Zombies experiences, none of which were seen before in any form. So…I don’t agree with this statement.

If you bought the Hardened/Prestige edition of the game, you got some re-released Zombies maps, and people have asked if they can get those separately. I kind of hope they do because I think Zombies fans would dig it.

+ DeathGazer on July 15th, 2011 at 7:46 am said:

Don’t know why PS3 owners keep supporting these guys while they’re clearly in Micro$oft’s pockets.

+ marlyt on July 15th, 2011 at 8:03 am said:

I’m not sure why so many people think EA/Dice is showing PS3 so much respect. They’ve made it clear that PC is their main focus and the consoles are their second concern. For anybody who thinks that these big companies “care” about little ol’ you, that’s pathetic. And for the people who are harassing Dan and being rude jerks, you sure aren’t helping the cause. You people are an embarassment.

+ marlyt on July 15th, 2011 at 8:07 am said:

Open to everyone, but don’t be a jerk.
Comments are the lifeblood of the PlayStation.Blog, and we encourage you to keep the conversation going in a relevant, constructive way. Remember: no swearing, fighting, or using the comments section of this blog to be “first!” Think about what you’re saying before you press “Submit.”

+ RE_Player on July 15th, 2011 at 8:08 am said:

I sold Black Ops and am in the process of selling every Call of Duty game I own and it’s the best decision I have made in gaming. While the games are fun I can not in good conscious support the milking of the fan base. Activision is only interested in the quarterly results and an attitude like that will make Call of Duty dead in 2 years, just like Guitar Hero. Is the company seriously oblivious to this? Personally I thnk they know COD is a sinking ship so they are trying to milk everything they can like they did with Guitar Hero. GH5, Band Hero, DJ Hero and Van Halen was the last big push before it started going under, Warriors of Rock being the final nail in the coffin. This year will have great sales for MW3 but next year expect Activision to put out Sledgehammer’s action adventure game, Treyarch’s next title and another game, I’m expecting something from Raven software. See a pattern here? I know some of you do because I’ve seen the internal memos questioning this to the higher ups. You seem like a nice guy Dan and I hope you keep your job but if history repeats itself Bobby Kotick will lay off or severely cut the Call of Duty division of Activision and milk the next thing they have in there pocket.

+ SpeedRacer1955 on July 15th, 2011 at 8:09 am said:

The game is dieing when you have to put Zombies into a game that was never based on them. And with the expected release of MW3 it is natural to pinch the pockets of the current gamers to keep the revenue/bean counters happy.

+ B4nann0nM4n on July 15th, 2011 at 8:24 am said:

Not really saying anything, but i used to have a Xbox(got PS3 cause xbox support sucked and i couldn’t recover my account and lost probably 50$ of microsoft points) and they pay only 800 Microsoft points(= to about $10) and PS3 pays $15. I don’t know if it’s Sony or Treyarch, but that seems pretty unfair.

+ Zerocaps on July 15th, 2011 at 8:25 am said:

@10 shhh you’ll be shut down. Game sharing is not tolerated and now with online passes, pitching in on a 60 dollar game is useless and Im not even getting into selling or buying used. Only buy what you really want let everything else rot. Now back on topic, I just want my zombies…stop making me rip myself off and give us a choice to pick what map or maps we want

+ Kovachick13 on July 15th, 2011 at 8:39 am said:

Yay! Im gonna go to best buy and get a playstation card asap!!!

+ Jimmy_Cosmos on July 15th, 2011 at 8:50 am said:

Oh look.. zombies… wow… *walks out of topic*

Dan Amrich's Avatar

+ Dan Amrich on July 15th, 2011 at 9:14 am said:

“Quick! Bring in fireworks, dancing girls, a new car — anything! We’re losing him!”

+ buenabena3 on July 15th, 2011 at 8:51 am said:

Men Playstation need to make a business deal with Battlefield 3 when it comes out because CoD stock prices are going to crash after BF3 hits stores.

+ Deathspear666 on July 15th, 2011 at 9:05 am said:

BlOps is straight trash anyways..Who cares if you know who got it first..It is a shame that the other company has to pay devs to get content first..Goes to show that Sony isn’t all about paying people off to get ahead..Good job!!..If anyone want to add me go ahead just dont ask me to play a Treyarch game…

+ airsick420 on July 15th, 2011 at 9:11 am said:

Stop [DELETED]! Playstation gets the DLC to us as soon as possible. They also have games that Xbox never gets. Killzone is a great example. They also just invested 20 million in development for exclusive games. What is the hurry anyhow, I’m still trying to figure out how to get to level 20 on Call of the Dead! Looking forward to the release and double xp!

+ trustter on July 15th, 2011 at 9:21 am said:

I stopped supporting COD a 3 games ago. There are so many good FPS on the market that gives the PS3 the right attention.

With all the money they make they still using the same old engine and releasing overpriced maps.

+ Elway358 on July 15th, 2011 at 9:24 am said:

+ Jimmy_Cosmos on July 15th, 2011 at 8:50 am said:

Oh look.. zombies… wow… *walks out of topic*

+ Dan Amrich on July 15th, 2011 at 9:14 am said:

LMAO!! I love this guy’s attitude!

+ john_rally007 on July 15th, 2011 at 9:32 am said:

Mr. Dam Amrich: Why can you guys have a map pack less expensive than 14.99? i mean with this map pack call of duty black ops is worth $105 dollars that is $59.99 for the game and $45 for map packs what the hell are you people on activision thinking?? not everyone has that kind of money to spend on a game that the mayority of the map packs sucks and i have the first stirke and the escalation too. come on don’t do the same thing with mw3 cause i am not paying 14.99 for another map pack ever. you guys should think about us the gamers and the people that are spending money cause if it wasn’t for us the buyers you would not sell any games.

+ Really_Confused on July 15th, 2011 at 9:34 am said:

ish, community seems unhappy, it was happy by the first one worse at the second now most of us are holding a grudge against you. You guys should listen to the community a bit *cough* nerf the god damn famas *cough* there is a thread 1000 pages long about that in the forums and nothing has been done about it. Get your act together man this thing is a mess.

+ TONY-Q on July 15th, 2011 at 9:34 am said:

i would love those zombies maps released separately i hope that does happen. love call of the dead, not to great at it. but im gettin there, lol. id pick this up too. it is a bit pricey but whatevs… cool.

+ TONY-Q on July 15th, 2011 at 9:35 am said:

* hardend edition zombie maps^

PAGE 1 2 3 4 7