PS4-Watch_Dogs

Bonus Content Comes to ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection

Brian Dunn's Avatar + Posted by Brian Dunn on Jul 20, 2011 // Associate Product Marketing Manager

Shadow_4

We’re just a few short months away from the release of the ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection for PlayStation 3. As mentioned in the original announcement, this new collection features two of the most highly acclaimed video games of all time, now with full 1080p HD and stereoscopic 3D support, 7.1 surround sound, and full PSN Trophy support, all for just $39.99.

Shadow_10 Ico_2

As if that wasn’t enough reason to pick up this collection in September, I’m happy to announce that the disc will also come with some amazing bonus content. Packed in every new copy of the game will be a voucher for two XMB Dynamic Themes, one for ICO and one for Shadow of the Colossus. In addition, on the disc itself will be a ton of exclusive video content from ICO, Shadow of the Colossus, and The Last Guardian that fans won’t want to miss. We’re busy finalizing the videos as we speak, and will have more details to share next month.

Don’t forget to pre-order your copy before it hits stores on September 27!

Ico_1

PAGE 1 2 3

+ mastorofpuppetz on July 21st, 2011 at 5:51 am said:

@15, only reason your keeping ur ps3? Uncharted, resistance (Insert ps3 exclusive here), bluray are not reasons? Compare that to xbox sad lineup of exlcusives….. troll maybe?

+ mastorofpuppetz on July 21st, 2011 at 5:56 am said:

HD remakes are a great idea, people like me missed out on these great games, and im not alone. Now I get to relive them.

BUT, this also reeks of milking the consumer, just upping the resolution is easy. but leaving old PS2 textures really nulifies any kind of graphics upgrade. higher res makes poor textures look even worse. Why cant they at least bump up the textures?

+ Chuckbait on July 21st, 2011 at 5:56 am said:

Please release these on the PS Store on PSN. $20 for each title. Sounds fair to me. Please do it.

+ ein_nineteenth on July 21st, 2011 at 6:22 am said:

Meh. Never understood what people liked about these games. I’ve never been a fan , but whatever. Won’t be rebuying games I already own.

Dear Sony, when will we ever get a localized version of Siren 2?
Team ICO and Team Siren are both part of SCEJ.

Well, at least some people are getting what they want despite the fact SOTC is still available on store shelves. Hope they enjoy it. I’ll just be over here. Still waiting for another 5 years.

+ cheeky4life on July 21st, 2011 at 7:13 am said:

Hi

When are we getting Crash Bash as a psone classic I loved that game

+ EggySong85 on July 21st, 2011 at 7:41 am said:

Isn’t this game running for around $80 or so on its home-turf? Why do us Americans get it so cheap? I’m definitely ordering this on Amazon and having mom mail it out to me!

+ FonzoEscobar on July 21st, 2011 at 7:44 am said:

how about some ICO & Shadow of Colossus Avatars?

+ AceBeeDee on July 21st, 2011 at 7:49 am said:

Amazon still has the release date at Dec. 31, whats their deal? anyway i’ve been waiting so long for this collection, cannot wait!!!

+ onslaughtree on July 21st, 2011 at 8:41 am said:

Wow. I own both games and the they are truly classics.
I am not one to re-purchase games, but the bonuses are very tempting.
And trophy inclution may just be the breaking point.
Cant wait.

+ korgon117 on July 21st, 2011 at 8:42 am said:

Cant wait to finally play ICO! As for SOTC, I have already played it a bunch, but that won’t stop me from playing it again IN HD! lol

+ Trieloth on July 21st, 2011 at 10:24 am said:

Awesome sause! My 3Dtv is ready for me to play through this epic game!

+ icoandyorda on July 21st, 2011 at 10:31 am said:

<- -see my name. an ico avatar would be great. i will definitely use the themes. may we please have avatars as well?

+ ImprisonedTitan on July 21st, 2011 at 10:42 am said:

Smart move, you should always encourage us to buy games new by putting bonus content in new games. You guys should do this for every game.

+ WelmoscaBR on July 21st, 2011 at 1:03 pm said:

Its simple awesome and I cant wait to get my hands on this game just for shadow I cant wait to get my plat on shadow.

+ Elvick_ on July 21st, 2011 at 2:23 pm said:

Lame that we don’t get the awesome CE like Japan… D;

I wish I was born in Japan instead of NA. It sucks here.

Anyhoo, looking forward to finally being able to play ICO. Haven’t been able to since it’s so expensive.

+ JEC94 on July 21st, 2011 at 7:42 pm said:

Im buying this

+ LENNUJ on July 22nd, 2011 at 3:07 am said:

Another great compilation!

+ Zhuge510 on July 30th, 2011 at 2:32 pm said:

will the themes be released on PS Store

+ duo5789 on August 13th, 2011 at 12:47 pm said:

Will there be any bonus content if u pre-order? And is it 30 or 60 FPS?

PAGE 1 2 3