PS4-Watch_Dogs

Fat Princess: Big ‘Ole Anniversary Bundle Sale

Deborah Mars's Avatar + Posted by Deborah Mars on Jul 26, 2011 // Managing Producer, SCEA Santa Monica Studio

It’s crazy to think our precious little princess is nearing her 2nd birthday already, so we figured a royal celebration in her honor was only appropriate.

FatPrincess-Anny_banner-B'_EN

We’re proud to celebrate this occasion by presenting a truly astounding bundle deal, offering up the Full Game (normally priced at $14.99), plus the Fat Roles DLC (originally $4.99), plus cakeloads of Fat Princess avatars for your PSN ID, and finally a brand-spanking NEW Dynamic Theme (valued at $2.99) all for the low, low price of $14.99, the price of the full game itself.

Grab it fast, since the Anniversary Bundle is available for a limited two-week time only, and the sale ends with the PlayStation Store Update on August 9th.

Happy 2nd Birthday to Princess Plump and Princess Muffintop from the entire Fat Princess team!

54 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ Kirkpad on July 26th, 2011 at 10:06 am said:

Oooh! This will be the perfect time to start playing again.

+ Cyb3rfr34k-iso on July 26th, 2011 at 10:06 am said:

i think 10$ should be more appreciated by everyones…

+ charliesmile on July 26th, 2011 at 10:07 am said:

happy birthday to everyone’s favorite BBWs – Princess Plump and Princess Muffintop!
here’s to many more!

+ DZORMAGEN on July 26th, 2011 at 10:07 am said:

All your base are belong to us!

+ G-Force08 on July 26th, 2011 at 10:09 am said:

I own everything mentioned there except the DLC for the game itself. Will there be discounts on everything separately? That would be great because I have been wanting to get the DLC too!

+ Taznorris on July 26th, 2011 at 10:10 am said:

This game is old, it should be $10.

+ GT-420 on July 26th, 2011 at 10:14 am said:

FP never really captured me, I found it too slow and controls imprecise, but maybe they’ve patched those things and I should try it again.

But all my PSN online mutiplayer love goes to Crash Commando, which is free for + subscribers on 8/2. It’s less than ten bucks too if you don’t do the + thing, fantastic value.

+ marlyt on July 26th, 2011 at 10:15 am said:

How about the PSP version? PSP still exists. Bought the ps3 version day 1 do I don’t really need this. But thanks.

+ Sharingan_itachi on July 26th, 2011 at 10:17 am said:

I already have the FP, but it’d nice to have sale on DLC separately with avatars and theme for $5 or $6.

Oh well.. only I can hope.

+ SpyDudeFX on July 26th, 2011 at 10:21 am said:

As much as I love the game, the best anniversary present would be a patch to fix all the crashing and constant freezing for the past 13 months. Aren’t you working on one? Any new maps? news?

+ guitarded77 on July 26th, 2011 at 10:29 am said:

Still love this game.

+ Captian on July 26th, 2011 at 10:56 am said:

Love the game, but we seriously need a new DLC or something to keep this game alive! Another map, those zombies mentioned in the game, something to put some breath back into this dying game.

I can hardly find a full game anymore without coming across multiple computer players and its sad.

Hopefully your working on this, or a version 2.

+ PhantomOfPanton on July 26th, 2011 at 11:08 am said:

AGAIN, awesome deal…BUT STOP MAKING ALL SALES AT THE SAME TIME. It is ridiculous >_<

+ JLP_M on July 26th, 2011 at 11:25 am said:

@Cyb3rfr34k-iso

Complain, Complain, Complain.

+ TJF588 on July 26th, 2011 at 11:25 am said:

Aw, already have the main game…

+ TJF588 on July 26th, 2011 at 11:28 am said:

Still, yeah, this’d be a good bundle for anyone new. And an echo for the Fistful of Cake version!

+ zombiemakermx on July 26th, 2011 at 11:30 am said:

Yeah! a bundle without the main game will be fine pls

+ blakseed on July 26th, 2011 at 11:30 am said:

@JLP_M

Yeah, I think that guy would have complained even if it was free. Some people just love to complain.

+ Cyb3rfr34k-iso on July 26th, 2011 at 11:38 am said:

@JLP_M & @blakseed on
i bought that game day 1… i’m saying this for peoples who dont actually have it, to be more easy to get new players and enjoy that great game.

+ DaShaka9 on July 26th, 2011 at 11:41 am said:

This should be $10, it is way to old of a game.

+ shadysaiyanz on July 26th, 2011 at 11:41 am said:

Ah i love this games, played the heck out of it when it came out. the wait for its release felt like forever :D

+ DaShaka9 on July 26th, 2011 at 11:42 am said:

@blakseed Just because you don’t agree with someones opinion on a matter doesn’t mean he is complaining. :|

+ Bredston on July 26th, 2011 at 11:55 am said:

Dont be dumb guys. You can buy the game off amazon for 7.99 for the last 6 months.

+ Cyb3rfr34k-iso on July 26th, 2011 at 11:56 am said:

@DaShaka9
Arigatou gozaimasu ^^ (thank u)

+ tylerh1701 on July 26th, 2011 at 12:09 pm said:

Wow $15? I was thinking $10 or maybe even $7 or $8. As @Bredston said, Amazon has had it for half price since forever. GameStop also sales dowloadable cards for it for a lot less than full price.

+ ChaseHammerJ on July 26th, 2011 at 12:10 pm said:

sorry, tried the game. thought it was pretty good

But definitely not worth $15…even at half that i would be weary. Sorry.

+ AJBS0NIC on July 26th, 2011 at 12:24 pm said:

Once again, the PSP is completely ignored.

+ ChaseHammerJ on July 26th, 2011 at 12:49 pm said:

@27 AJBS0NIC

What is a PSP? (j/k)

+ dacuad on July 26th, 2011 at 1:18 pm said:

is the DLC needed to have offline multiplayer?

thanks in advance

+ Joyce139 on July 26th, 2011 at 2:29 pm said:

lol @ JLP_M… already have the game & add on but the theme sounds gr8. I hope ya’ll sell the theme seperately

+ Detective-E on July 26th, 2011 at 4:00 pm said:

I already bought the game :(

Want the DLC though.

+ Hooligantuan on July 26th, 2011 at 4:24 pm said:

Disappointed that Fat Roles isn’t enjoying a sale price on its own.

+ Hooligantuan on July 26th, 2011 at 4:31 pm said:

And this game IS old. It still queues up just fine and you’ll fill a roster in a match or two, plenty of people are still playing. But it’s peer-to-peer matchmaking and if you have a good connection, you have to host the matches yourself to ensure you’re not going to lag too much. Because even on FIOS, you’re gonna lag a little.

It is well past the time some discount love should be shown to this fame. Discount the DLC, plz.

+ Hooligantuan on July 26th, 2011 at 4:40 pm said:

Oh what the beans, I typed “fame” instead of “game”? Honestly. Who does this.

+ starBlinky01 on July 26th, 2011 at 5:20 pm said:

If you’re trying to tip people who are on the fence with this game, keeping it at $15 is not a good idea even if you are offering more content.
To them its the same game as before, they are not even sure if they will like it so they might not even care about the extra content. Or like me they might think $15 is a bit steep, it won’t matter how much content there is for a game they’ve never played. I don’t know, this is just my opinion :P

+ RE_Player on July 26th, 2011 at 7:42 pm said:

If it was $10 I would buy it in a instant. $15… no thanks.

+ jandrewcepticon on July 26th, 2011 at 7:48 pm said:

I wanted to buy FP when I tried the demo a couple of months ago, but now I don’t know if I want it because it’s practically the same price. And I know the game would be fine without the added DLC. What do you guys think?

+ lxcainxl on July 26th, 2011 at 7:48 pm said:

A sale on the Fat Roles DLC for current FP owners would have been nice too. :(

Agreed with many that FP is not worth $15, even with the addons. For $7.50, though, its a good deal.

+ wanderer55 on July 26th, 2011 at 8:03 pm said:

And what about those who already got the full game? Would it have hurt to have the DLC itself on sale?

+ Axecution on July 26th, 2011 at 8:16 pm said:

Dang. I was just playing this the other day and i wish more people were playing. You guys need a better deal then this to get the game going again. This isn’t even a sale… this is just a free DLC pack for a week. You guys need to get more people playing, with a HUGE deal. And i mean like 5 dollars. No DLC necessary… just 5 dollars full game.
I don’t have the Fat Rolls DLC, but if more people played it, i would buy it. I’m sure plenty of people are in the same situation.

+ ToFeY on July 26th, 2011 at 10:07 pm said:

i LOVE fat princess <3 and i sure miss it

+ harrypoopers on July 26th, 2011 at 10:45 pm said:

Rolled me a Fatty DLC day one but never got around to playing it… This game needs to be given away as a free PS+ download so we can fill the matches back up. Playing against the bots takes away all that made this game fun in the first place…

+ dacuad on July 27th, 2011 at 2:05 am said:

OMG this game is addictive, I downloaded it few hours ago and now it’s 4AM!!

+ HapZer0 on July 27th, 2011 at 2:14 am said:

No go, ain’t gonna spend $15 on the bundle when I already own the full game, all I am looking for is a DLC deal. C’mon now Santan Monica, you are smarter than that?

+ MarvDaBoss on July 27th, 2011 at 5:04 am said:

Nice! But Lame seeing that I bought this a couple months ago with no special nothing-ness… :(

+ Tink1010 on July 27th, 2011 at 6:51 am said:

How about adding more map packs instead of beating a dead horse?!?!?!

+ Aggie_CEO on July 27th, 2011 at 9:33 am said:

Did someone say Torgo Hype??

+ saintaqua on July 27th, 2011 at 9:51 am said:

Hey a new FPS! (Fat Princess Sale!)
Already bought it way back in the day….XD
Isn’t it time for FP 2 yet?

+ ElektroDragon on July 27th, 2011 at 9:52 am said:

Fat, the last bastion of acceptable stereotypes and discrimination. So glad I don’t own this rubbish.

+ AngelZee_97 on July 27th, 2011 at 11:26 am said:

there should be a new add on for fat princess i love this game but would be way better if they added another add on with more maps and new classes

PAGE 1 2