PS3-TLOU Left Behind

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One — Up Your Arsenal With These Tools of Destruction

Derek Osgood's Avatar + Posted by Derek Osgood on Jul 28, 2011 // Associate Product Marketing Manager, Sony Computer Entertainment America

The first thing that comes to mind when most people think of Ratchet & Clank (aside from Qwark’s dashing good-looks and unflappable courage) is the incredible arsenal of weaponry. The Insomniac Games team has always prided themselves on delivering out-of-this-world weaponry that gives you all kinds of wacky ways to turn your enemies into space dust. In honor of that long lineage of weaponry, we’re kicking off our gameplay video series with four videos highlighting the weapons you’ll find in Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One.

Check out this first video in the series and get a look at the Combuster, Darkstar Fission Tether, Warmonger, and Thundersmack in action. Don’t forget to keep checking back here for the rest of our Gameplay Series as we highlight a different aspect of All 4 One with each video, including the rest of the game’s unique weapons!

+ blackghost826 on July 28th, 2011 at 6:29 am said:

First!

+ blackghost826 on July 28th, 2011 at 6:30 am said:

Looks like a cool game, might get it for my brother.

+ Bioswat96 on July 28th, 2011 at 6:46 am said:

Cool game=)
P.S. Stop with this stupid spam (1st,2nd,3rd etc.)

+ ItsNymo on July 28th, 2011 at 6:47 am said:

I keep throwing money at the screen, but nothing is happening! D:

But seriously: Can’t wait to finally get my hands on All 4 One! Looking forward to co-operatively play with (and maybe sometimes against) 3 others with all those weapons!

Derek Osgood's Avatar

+ Derek Osgood on July 28th, 2011 at 9:20 am said:

Glad to hear you’re excited about it! We’re excited to hear what you think about it when you get your hands on the game.

+ mcbuttz78 on July 28th, 2011 at 6:51 am said:

how do you pronouce your last name derek osgood. is it pronounced os-god’e or as- good.?/

Derek Osgood's Avatar

+ Derek Osgood on July 28th, 2011 at 9:12 am said:

It’s pronounced “Oz-Good”, but I can settle for “Os-god” too :)

+ Vinland_Krauser on July 28th, 2011 at 7:39 am said:

I hope the multiplayer support doesn’t hinder the exploration on the beautiful scenery of these worlds. Sure it won’t have large-scale maps like Aridia, Sargasso, Krell Canyon or some Dreadzone courses (I could be wrong, and I hope so), but please don’t overuse one-way corridors. Variety sure is challenging with all these characters jumping around on the same screen, but this game deserves the same durability as the others. I want some hidden bolts and upgrades along the way, not just blasting everything without looking back. Size really Matters in this franchise.

Derek Osgood's Avatar

+ Derek Osgood on July 28th, 2011 at 9:18 am said:

Don’t worry, you’ll still get a full Ratchet experience from All 4 One. The beautiful environments will still be there, along with a full-fledged story, and there will be hidden goodies you can find as well!

+ altrodesi on July 28th, 2011 at 8:01 am said:

One of my fav weapons were the claws that were in ratchet and clankFTD…i like them because they allowed you to get up close and personal and hack and slash. I would like a cool weapon like that. plz

+ digitalman123 on July 28th, 2011 at 8:19 am said:

I’ll attempt to get this. Looks underrated. Finally, another MP Ratchet game! Deadlocked had great MP!

+ digitalman123 on July 28th, 2011 at 8:20 am said:

Clank’s got a gun!!

+ CaptTM on July 28th, 2011 at 8:41 am said:

10th =P

+ GeneralChaz9 on July 28th, 2011 at 8:41 am said:

Still need a Crack in Time D:

Any chance of a Ratchet and Clank HD collection? :D

+ CaptTM on July 28th, 2011 at 8:45 am said:

Any who, Cool Weapons and I can’t wait for this game and it’s per-orderd too =D

+ Zacky-V-A7X on July 28th, 2011 at 9:48 am said:

sweet!!

+ Giselev_46 on July 28th, 2011 at 10:06 am said:

They have the coolest weapons ever! Can’t wait to get my copy!!!

+ TheGuardianFID on July 28th, 2011 at 10:48 am said:

SOLD!!! 8)

+ marlyt on July 28th, 2011 at 10:58 am said:

Too cool!!! You Insomniacs always come up with the best weapons. The Warmonger looks sick. I’m super geeked to play this masterpiece. The first trailer I saw last year had me scrtching my head, but now I’m back on board.

+ zekececil14 on July 28th, 2011 at 11:18 am said:

Will there be a RYNO VI?

+ zekececil14 on July 28th, 2011 at 11:24 am said:

I am really excited or this. I will probably beat it alone first, so I can do it my way, but you better believe that my second playthrough will be online.

One more thing, will All4One be taking anything from ACIT? Like Constructo weapons or the cool weapon videos with the grummels? Those were cool.

+ Airwalkinman17 on July 28th, 2011 at 11:50 am said:

This looks like an AWESOME party game. My experience has always been that when I invite friends/family over and you got 4 players playing couch co-op its always a blast. I haven’t done this since LBP2, and I can’t wait to invite my fellow gamers over to partake in the mayhem. Its going to rock!!! Viva Insomniac games! can’t wait for this and Resistance 3! Only 5 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Heavenly_king on July 28th, 2011 at 11:53 am said:

I want to ask something, is this game part of a new trilogy?? or is it like a “side mission” (sorry I don’t remember the english word D: ) game??

+ Williamsky on July 28th, 2011 at 11:58 am said:

I can’t wait to buy this, any chance this will have multiple playstation account log ins like little big planet so multiple people can earn trophies at the same time?

+ JH-FallenReaper on July 28th, 2011 at 5:45 pm said:

hey is there like a team vs team mp or just co op and another thing please release all other ratchet and clank games in HD via ps store or retail discs id pay 100 dollars for all four!!!please!!!

+ Shocking4U on July 28th, 2011 at 8:01 pm said:

a little big untopic here but when i try to do forgot my password it says undegoing maintnance and sends me to the page that was in the psn outage. please help!!

+ GeneralChaz9 on July 28th, 2011 at 8:42 pm said:

@20, spin off ;)

@22, Sorta like PoP and GoW? Yea, and with Trophy Support! But I’d rather have a retail Blu Ray with all Four PS2 game!

I might pick up ACIT before this comes out so I can pick up on the story! Do I need to play Quest for Booty beforehand, or can I play it afterwards?

+ Axecution on July 28th, 2011 at 9:38 pm said:

A demo would be cool. Either way I’m getting it though. Love Ratchet. Got all the games, ACiT platinum, and the figurines. <.<

Im 100% sure that I'm getting this day one. Im just not sold that I'm going to enjoy it as much as all of the other games. It's so… different. haha. Demoooooo… D:

+ Vinland_Krauser on July 28th, 2011 at 9:46 pm said:

@GeneralChaz9
QfB is quite short and feels like a long demo. It directly continues after the events of ToD but doesn’t involve any essential elements to the story, so you are not going to lose anything if you skip it. At best, there are some mentions of objects and locations for aCiT.
However, it’s quite fun and the environments are awesome, specially the island. There is a new gadget and you will be constantly using it along the game. It will be very useful for aCiT, so you will be getting familiar with it.
It also satisfies your needs for more hilarious space pirates.
It is a new adventure, despite immediately following ToD, so you can’t have anything imported from your ToD save data. But a handful of the weapons are there, like the Combuster and Rift-Inducer, all at LV 1.

+ WelmoscaBR on July 29th, 2011 at 12:09 am said:

I cant wait to get this Ratchet..its gonna be awesome like all others past games.

+ GeneralChaz9 on July 29th, 2011 at 6:19 am said:

@26 Vinland, OK, thank you! I guess I’ll need to DL it soon then, whenever I can get another PSN Card. Great summary, too!

+ Street_Killaz on July 29th, 2011 at 8:23 pm said:

Another game on ps3 looking sick!!!

+ partakhar on July 30th, 2011 at 9:29 am said:

Will it be available for download at Playstation store?

+ madmarsrocks on July 30th, 2011 at 9:47 am said:

I can’t wait for this game!

@1, do you ever read the rules?

+ Autoxfool on July 30th, 2011 at 12:43 pm said:

My (soon to be) 9 year old has been drooling for this game since I showed him the announcement trailer.

Remember your target audience when setting the price too.

+ Foxdie813 on July 30th, 2011 at 2:54 pm said:

Do you need of have move for this game or can you play it without the move?

+ Dark_Al_97 on August 6th, 2011 at 10:41 pm said:

Amazing, that`s all I can say about this new game in R&C series.

+ RAnkeT52 on August 7th, 2011 at 12:22 pm said:

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS GAME. It looks epic. I don’t know why so many people are complaining about the new style and the multiplayer, This game is definitely gonna be great! I’m gonna pre-order it! And by the way, are there gonna be smart AI if you’re playing by yourself? Because it says 1-4 players, but all the gameplay i’ve seen seems to need 2-4 players to be completed. If there’s AI, then Insomniac is just freaking awesome

+ RAnkeT52 on August 8th, 2011 at 3:57 pm said:

Also, is this going to be the final R&C game? since in this game ratchet and clank are retired but are forced to come out of retirement to save the universe again… I hope INsomniac finds an excuse to bring R&C out of retirement PERMANENTLY ;)

+ RobertDawson on August 13th, 2011 at 3:27 pm said:

Cant wait for this game been a big fan of the series since the first game i didn’t play the future series until a few months ago because i didn’t have money for a ps3 to play them and they were good

+ ToNy193 on August 16th, 2011 at 12:34 pm said:

This game looks fun I just hope it’s not bad because that might ruin the series