PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

Apply Now for the UNCHARTED 3 Spike TV Special

TJ Consunji's Avatar + Posted by TJ Consunji on Aug 30, 2011 // Product Marketing Manager

Like UNCHARTED

GTTVdrake looking

Have you ever played UNCHARTED and thought, “Hey, I could be a better adventurer than Nathan Drake!” Here’s your chance to prove it.

This Fall, Spike TV in partnership with Naughty Dog and Sony Computer Entertainment, are celebrating the breathtaking cinematic action in UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception with a blockbuster TV special that brings the game to life. And it might just star you as a contestant! The winner will receive an incredible UNCHARTED-themed prize package including the ultimate Sony home theater system valued at over $12,000.

If you’re a die-hard UNCHARTED fan who wants to prove your adventuring skills both in the game and in the real world, head on over to unchartedcasting.gametrailers.com to download the casting application for the show. We’re looking for real gamers who can prove why they should be selected as the ultimate UNCHARTED fan.

You’ll need to hurry, as completed applications must be received by Monday, September 12th. And one important note: Before applying, please make sure you are available to travel to Los Angeles during the first week of October for the filming of the show, which will premiere on Monday, October 31 at 11:30 PM on Spike TV.

Greatness from small beginnings!

+ jazzyrider on August 30th, 2011 at 4:59 pm said:

Hmm, I’m more of an Indy Jones kind of guy. But Nathan Drake, I might give it a shot! :)

+ GamerMoney on August 30th, 2011 at 5:00 pm said:

just 1st week of oct? or do we need to be available longer?

TJ Consunji's Avatar

+ TJ Consunji on August 31st, 2011 at 1:45 pm said:

Filming of the actual show should be no more than a week.

+ daxter1100 on August 30th, 2011 at 5:14 pm said:

you know whos better than Nathan Drake. that would be jak and daxter

+ TomHoang on August 30th, 2011 at 5:15 pm said:

Wish I lived in LA, then I would sign up for this.

TJ Consunji's Avatar

+ TJ Consunji on August 31st, 2011 at 1:46 pm said:

Sign up anyhow and show how you are the ultimate Uncharted fan! If you are selected as a contestants, travel expenses will be covered.

+ D-Squad3 on August 30th, 2011 at 5:25 pm said:

Not old enough.

+ RowanABoat1996 on August 30th, 2011 at 6:15 pm said:

@3 hey daxter, in my opinion, no they’re not, Nathan Drake is awesome! Nolan North is the perfect voice actor for him and he’s is really funny. Also, you’re probably a troll seeing as how you’re on an article about Uncharted and all you’re saying is how Jak and Daxter are better

+ perrandy on August 30th, 2011 at 6:15 pm said:

i cant go because i live on the east coast.in any case, nice contest there sony!

TJ Consunji's Avatar

+ TJ Consunji on August 31st, 2011 at 1:48 pm said:

If you are able to travel that first week in October then why not give it a try? You never know! Also, travel expenses will be covered for the selected contestants.

+ daxter1100 on August 30th, 2011 at 6:27 pm said:

@6 ive played the demo of the first uncharted hes way to slow and the aiming sucks and there was no need to call me a troll ok so stop being a jerk cause i never said anything about you

+ WelmoscaBR on August 30th, 2011 at 6:31 pm said:

Nooooooo….why God,why God…why I was not born in EUA…now I cant prove that I am the biggest fan of uncharted in the universe.

+ Link01 on August 30th, 2011 at 6:47 pm said:

I’m a huge fan… but the travel and such expenses aren’t covered are they?

TJ Consunji's Avatar

+ TJ Consunji on August 31st, 2011 at 1:49 pm said:

If you are selected as a contestant your travel expenses will be covered.

+ Link01 on August 30th, 2011 at 6:49 pm said:

Couldn’t you host this after December… when I’m 21? seriously

+ jimboiscool1 on August 30th, 2011 at 7:15 pm said:

This is a good marketing idea and yea I’m better than Nathan Drake….

+ SeanScythe on August 30th, 2011 at 7:23 pm said:

@daxter1100
You just proved you are a troll the Demo for uncharted didn’t even match the real gameplay so you have no room to talk. Jak and Daxter and great games but don’t hold a candle to what Naughty Dog have done with the Uncharted series. When was the last time a jak and daxter game won GOTY?

+ daxter1100 on August 30th, 2011 at 7:49 pm said:

what do you guys get by calling me a troll cause i dont get it at all

+ jeffsmither on August 30th, 2011 at 8:44 pm said:

What would we do in the show?

TJ Consunji's Avatar

+ TJ Consunji on August 31st, 2011 at 1:50 pm said:

Details coming shortly so stay tuned. In the meantime, think about the first two games and what makes Nathan Drake such an adventurer!

+ JMG24BAD on August 30th, 2011 at 9:21 pm said:

@RowanABoat1996 you know that lak and daxter are from naughtydog right?

+ Airwalkinman17 on August 30th, 2011 at 9:23 pm said:

@15

Thats the same thing I was wondering man.

I would like to know cause I’m pretty fit and athletic and I would like to apply myself not only as a gamer, but physically as well. I only live a couple hours form LA, so I could potentially make the drive out there. Let us know TJ!……. Please?

TJ Consunji's Avatar

+ TJ Consunji on August 31st, 2011 at 1:51 pm said:

Details coming shortly so stay tuned!

+ Mobius2525 on August 30th, 2011 at 9:35 pm said:

Wish i could apply.

+ WastelandDan on August 30th, 2011 at 10:02 pm said:

Can’t wait to watch this…sounds good. Need more things like this.

+ GOGETTA213 on August 30th, 2011 at 11:10 pm said:

This is really great news.I might just sign for this.This game is def. gonna be one of the biggest games of the year.

TJ Consunji's Avatar

+ TJ Consunji on August 31st, 2011 at 1:53 pm said:

Thanks! We are looking forward to everyone enjoying the game! it is Drake’s best adventure yet!

+ lisatsunami on August 30th, 2011 at 11:28 pm said:

This should be great fun. Looking forward to watching.

+ MadMeat001 on August 31st, 2011 at 1:35 am said:

and the Canadian broadcasting? which channel

+ Ex-DarkBlade on August 31st, 2011 at 7:35 am said:

@daxter1100, the real question is what do you get for saying Jak and Dexter franchise is better than Uncharted franchise on a Uncharted article.

+ CptGarney on August 31st, 2011 at 8:16 am said:

I’m so sick of these Jak and Daxter bashing Uncharted and Naughty Dog 24/7.
Seriously, stop living in the past! Stop letting your nostalgia mislead you.

+ Bolduk on August 31st, 2011 at 8:23 am said:

@RowanABoat1996 & @Ex-DarkBlade

FANBOY DETECTED! FANBOY DETECTED!

+ Deathspear666 on August 31st, 2011 at 9:21 am said:

Lulz@Bolduk

+ slaYer127 on August 31st, 2011 at 9:54 am said:

i could be a good adventurer. but i will never have nathan drakes upper body strength, no matter how much i work out!

+ shaikhrabi on August 31st, 2011 at 1:25 pm said:

Unfair Because Call of Duty Xp Competition was also held in L.A and now this c’mon there are also better places well not good than L.A but atleast close to L.A .. I’m the Ultimate Fan of Uncharted Series and if this was in Florida i would have applied for it !

TJ Consunji's Avatar

+ TJ Consunji on August 31st, 2011 at 1:55 pm said:

Why not apply and show you have what it takes to be the ultimate Uncharted fan? if you are chosen as a contestant, your travel expenses will be covered.
    Good luck!

+ digitalman123 on August 31st, 2011 at 3:14 pm said:

This will be fun to watch…

+ Sticky__Rice on August 31st, 2011 at 7:37 pm said:

Don’t understand why it’s 21 and older when the game is T for Teens…I’m 19 and a really hardcore fan… This sucks.. The main game I’m looking forward to and I cant even enter a contest for it because I’m underage /: Thanks Sony.