PS3-TLOU Left Behind

UNCHARTED Greatest Hits DualPack in Stores September 6th

Arne Meyer's Avatar + Posted by Arne Meyer on Aug 31, 2011 // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

Like UNCHARTED

We’re about two months away from the release of UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception and what better way to get caught up with the series than to play Nathan Drake’s first two adventures – UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune and UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves. To help you do just that, we’re announcing the UNCHARTED Greatest Hits Dual Pack.

Launching in North America on September 6th (that’s less than a week away!), the pack includes the Greatest Hits versions of both UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune and UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves – Game of the Year Edition for only $39.99.

UNCHARTED DualPack

The Dual Pack is also packed to the brim with bonus content, including a “Super Voucher” containing all of the DLC content from the UNCHARTED 2 GOTY Edition, as well as two DLC items from UNCHARTED 3 – the UNCHARTED 3 Announcement Nathan Drake PSN Avatar and the UNCHARTED 3 Announcement Dynamic Theme!

UNCHARTED DualPack: Super Voucher

To help formally announce the Dual Pack, check out the official UNCHARTED DualPack trailer above. If you haven’t played the first two UNCHARTED games, it will give you a taste of two epic adventures you won’t want to miss.

Here at Naughty Dog, we’re excited to bring these two critically acclaimed games together for the very first time. As we focus on finishing up UNCHARTED 3, we look back and are humbled by the accolades we received for Drake’s Fortune, our first game in the series, and we never could have imagined that our second entry, Among Thieves, would go on to become the 2nd highest-rated video game of all time, receiving over 200 GOTY awards and over 41 perfect review scores. We want to thank all of you again for your continued support!

So for all you who are new to the PlayStation community, or for those of you who just haven’t yet had the opportunity to join Drake, Sully, Elena, and Chloe – this is your chance! Grab your Dual Pack next week – get tons of loot with the included “Super Voucher” – and prepare to uncover the truth in UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception on 11-1-11.

101 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ ez_____ez_____ez on August 31st, 2011 at 9:48 am said:

Hey Arne, I’ve never played the Uncharted series (I know I need to be slapped). But after seeing the previews of Uncharted 3, I’d like to start the story from the beginning before I order part 3. This is just what I’m looking for. Thanks alot!

+ ERC1980 on August 31st, 2011 at 9:49 am said:

not sure that i would want to double dip, but for people who have yet to experience these gems, this package is a sweet deal

+ bmart008 on August 31st, 2011 at 9:52 am said:

What an excellent idea, I already have both but for anyone grabbing a new PS3 after the price drop this would definitely be a great thing to break your PS3 in with. Can’t wait for Golden Abyss and Uncharted 3 though.

+ Zacky-V-A7X on August 31st, 2011 at 9:54 am said:

i got both games but awesome pack!!

+ TomHoang on August 31st, 2011 at 9:54 am said:

I already own the first two Uncharted games, but I don’t yet have the GOTY edition. These games are so good that I’m actually considering buying them again.

+ Moonglare on August 31st, 2011 at 9:56 am said:

Must have it! =D

+ TomHoang on August 31st, 2011 at 9:57 am said:

Also, that trailer sent shivers down my spine :)

+ RE_Player on August 31st, 2011 at 10:04 am said:

I already have both games but if you don’t already BUY THIS PACK. Seriously it looks like a good deal.

+ DarkRecoil on August 31st, 2011 at 10:04 am said:

I think most people would prefer a digital Greatest Hits Uncharted dual pack on PSN. Trying to sell old games at retail is misguided and stupid, when anyone can pick these games up used for $8.
The longer you continue to drag your feet over digital distribution, the more money you will continue to loose to used game sales.
And no, Online Pass BS isn’t going to change that fact. :/

+ DarkRecoil on August 31st, 2011 at 10:06 am said:

No thanks, i can buy these used for $8 each on ebay.

+ Gaucho21 on August 31st, 2011 at 10:06 am said:

I already own both, but that’s a really good deal for two of the best games this gen. . . Hell . . . EVER!

+ Dragonzblaze on August 31st, 2011 at 10:08 am said:

day 1 buy

+ pj179 on August 31st, 2011 at 10:10 am said:

I think it proves that I’m a huge Uncharted fan to say I have no reason to buy this pack because I have both games and I have every single piece of DLC it’s offering. Can’t wait for Uncharted 3!

+ guitarded77 on August 31st, 2011 at 10:10 am said:

Got ‘em both and all the DLC, but that’s a sure bet for anyone who hasn’t played the series.

+ TheNightLion on August 31st, 2011 at 10:10 am said:

Just bought and finished #2, but since I recently traded in #1 and regretted it, I’m gonna have to pick this up. Think it’ll be a nice addition to the collection before I add the U3 collector’s edition to it. :D

+ lbpmagician on August 31st, 2011 at 10:10 am said:

I’m almost done with U2, preparing for U3.

+ EvoAnubis on August 31st, 2011 at 10:11 am said:

That is freaking sweet! Anyone who doesn’t own both games needs to get this.

Oh, and is there a reason that I usually can’t get anything on this site to work properly on G+? Am I the only one?

+ ez_____ez_____ez on August 31st, 2011 at 10:11 am said:

@ 9 it’s more than just the games. It includes DLC’s, an avatar, and a theme.

+ DarkRecoil on August 31st, 2011 at 10:16 am said:

@17

A avatar and theme for an extra $22 bucks? oh WOW!!!!!!!

+ hulkrock on August 31st, 2011 at 10:20 am said:

This is an amazing price, only $39.99, I am getting this on September 6. Thank you Naughty Dog and Playstation.

+ joseph2411 on August 31st, 2011 at 10:21 am said:

awesome, tho i have both uncharted games already. Looking fwd to the
release of something like this for Ratchet and Clank

+ crazy_kracker1 on August 31st, 2011 at 10:22 am said:

when i 1st played uncharted i was thinking here we go a tomb raider knock off. then i keep playing beat the 1st one went out bought the 2nd one and know i have the collectors ed on pre order

+ Joshums on August 31st, 2011 at 10:24 am said:

Ashamed to say i’ve never played either of these games, so I’ll be picking this one up fo shoa.

+ RE_Player on August 31st, 2011 at 10:26 am said:

@18 Continue buying used games so that the developers you love get some money to make more games… Oh wait when you buy used all the money goes to the retailer and zero to both Sony and Naughty Dog.

+ JLP_M on August 31st, 2011 at 10:29 am said:

@23

So True

+ DarkRecoil on August 31st, 2011 at 10:36 am said:

@18

True, but i figured that since Sony refuse to put most older games on PSN, i might as well give them the middle finger and buy all old games used.

+ DarkRecoil on August 31st, 2011 at 10:37 am said:

lol i mean @23

+ DevilDriver-339 on August 31st, 2011 at 10:50 am said:

im going to buy this :D the only think i don’t like are the red boxes for the games xD

+ Torch666 on August 31st, 2011 at 10:50 am said:

is it going to be availabe in mexico??? when???

+ Kr4zY_k4nUk_87 on August 31st, 2011 at 10:56 am said:

*Sigh of relief* I was totally searching and planning on purchasing the first uncharted, thank goodness I read this post before I did. Now its a no brain-er I’m getting this instead.

+ burningwind on August 31st, 2011 at 11:04 am said:

@26 If you buy Uncharted 2 used you will likely find that none of the Game Of The Year Edition content is there which all together is worth a lot more than 2 dollars.

+ Dbzlotrfan on August 31st, 2011 at 11:32 am said:

I save at lest 99 cent(s) buying this instead of the singlular titles from Amazon . . . .

+ saab01 on August 31st, 2011 at 11:33 am said:

Pretty cool bundle whoever has yet to play the game should pick this up. Especially with all of this DLC in the package.

+ DextroseSkulfyre on August 31st, 2011 at 11:48 am said:

Honestly who cares about repackaged old games. We have all played these games already. If you haven’t go buy a used copy because these are not worth another 40 bucks.

Also can game companies stop insulting the consumer with special enclosed offers. They are not specials they are assets, skins and features that are already in the game that you are just withholding from everyone to use. I love when fools pay extra for early access. The game industry is treating us like addicts and they need to stop and look at the bottom line, insulting peoples intelligence is not a good marketing campaign.

+ Juhal_1234 on August 31st, 2011 at 11:54 am said:

ugh this is great in all

but

WHAT HAPPENED TO NAUGHTY DOG

THEY ABANDOND CRASH AND JAK

ALL FOR UNCHARTED

seriously………… what happened to them there milking money………….. uncharted 1 & 2 double pack? i can get 2 for £30 …………………

you guys abandoned the playstation mascots so did insomniac and sucker punch

insomniac abandoned spyro
sucker punch abandoned sly
naughty dog abandoned crash and jak

at least 1 gaming publisher ( insomniac ) still care’s about playstation mascot game ratchet and clank

but insomniac and naughty dog still left there good games for

1st person shooter – resistance
3rd person shooter – uncharted

i like those games but come on bring back the originals thats what i say………..

+ MarkakaJin on August 31st, 2011 at 11:57 am said:

Thank you very much, Playstation. Was waiting for you guys to pack those two up in one box with a reasonable fine price. I haven’t own any Uncharted game, can you believe that? I gotta start owning all three for sure and all those God of War games as well! Again, thank you very much for bringing us awesome collections and all!

+ lisatsunami on August 31st, 2011 at 11:59 am said:

When I saw the blog title, I thought “Huh, who needs this? Every PS3 gamer older than 10 already have these games, beat them long ago”

Lol, guess I was wrong.

I am very anxiously awaiting the CE of U3.

+ SlaughteredNinja on August 31st, 2011 at 11:59 am said:

If they’d mention this before I would’ve waited instead of getting them separately. I have both Greatest Hits and the GOTY of the second. Glad I got them new and not used. I was really lucky to find DRAKE’S FORTUNE, too.

+ WelmoscaBR on August 31st, 2011 at 12:01 pm said:

I bought my PS3 with that bundle with PS3 with 160gb of HDD and with Uncharted Drake’s Fortune…just because even when I had no PS3…I already was a Uncharted Fan…so bought MY Uncharted 2 in january 2010…and I never stop play until now…and I’ll keep until UC3…Theres no reason for I buy this pack but I really want that voucher to get avatars cuz I only have all of UC2.

+ JonJonXD on August 31st, 2011 at 12:02 pm said:

I’m sure most Sony diehards have already played both, but this is an excellent bundle for new PS3 purchasers.

In fact, I’d recommend throwing this in as a pack in for new PS3s. You’ve already made your profit on the first two games, so why not give a little hardware boost?

+ flatbed on August 31st, 2011 at 12:04 pm said:

Sounds great, anyone know if it will be a download set.

+ WelmoscaBR on August 31st, 2011 at 12:10 pm said:

also I forgot to say…awesome trailer.

+ pickupdoctor on August 31st, 2011 at 12:19 pm said:

@DarkRecoil

Great job at supporting awesome developers such as Naughty Dog. Way to go buddy.

I am going through U2 for the 4th time, and I have my U1 copy to my cousin in Poland.

I just might pick it up and play through U1 few more times.

I can’t wait for U3.

+ Tank_Baked on August 31st, 2011 at 12:21 pm said:

Bring it to the psn store and you got a sale .

+ AutomaticOcelot on August 31st, 2011 at 12:21 pm said:

It’s getting harder and harder to tell the shills from the users, but they do tend to all post in a group. ;)

+ lisatsunami on August 31st, 2011 at 12:22 pm said:

Oh, and yes, digital download versions would be awesome, so Drake & co can live on my PS3 & I can play anytime without having to get up and swap discs. Then I would buy these games again.

+ Imputed7-14 on August 31st, 2011 at 12:25 pm said:

@34. Really? These ultra talented teams decide to do something amazing and different and you would complain? Sly is coming back (albeit from another group). We’ve got Ratchet coming out of our ears. And they all made an appearance in Heroes on the Move…which may not be saying much.

More Uncharted and Infamous.

+ Juhal_1234 on August 31st, 2011 at 12:34 pm said:

@ 46

seriously dont say the wod heroes on the move that was a disgrace with mini games

and

goodbye infamous since the ending of infamous 2 calls the end of it
uncharted is good but just feel’s like its lacking something

they should do jak and daxter games the old games………. i say good bye kidy gamers…….

bring back the originals that started it all for sony

+ DominantDude on August 31st, 2011 at 12:41 pm said:

Damn it, Naughty Dog, trying to steal Resistance 3 Sales… Although its mean… I shall keep my Uncharted 3 pre-order…

+ ErniBACK5 on August 31st, 2011 at 12:44 pm said: