PS4-Watch_Dogs

Pulse: Resistance 3, BloodRayne: Betrayal, Top 10 Downloads of August

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar + Posted by Kevin Furuichi on Sep 06, 2011 // Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

Happy Resistance Day! The September 6 edition of PULSE kicks off with Resistance 3, of course, and also features the latest games in the PlayStation Network PLAY program – BloodRayne: Betrayal and Renegade Ops. This edition also features a preview of the September episode of Qore with Veronica Belmont and looks back at the Top 10 downloads of August. The new video releases section includes Hanna, starring Cate Blanchett and Eric Bana, and Red State, directed by Hollywood bad boy Kevin Smith.

Watch the full episode of PULSE right here, and in PlayStation Home, or download in HD to your PS3 (SD to your PSP) when the PlayStation Store updates later today.

16 Comments

+ lisatsunami on September 6th, 2011 at 11:29 am said:

Yay, a new Pulse! It should be weekly. And, now that new releases are starting to come on like an avalanche, weekly wouldn’t even be enough,

+ dragonmagician on September 6th, 2011 at 11:52 am said:

Sony should produce some kind of PSN special where you gather Christina Lee, Veronica Belmont, Meredith Molinari, maybe even Audrey Cleo. Would even be better if it was a meet and greet.

I think I’m dreaming. But if Sony can get it done, please do so :)

+ ravagespawn on September 6th, 2011 at 12:13 pm said:

Cool, cant wait to get my copy of R3. Pulse is an awesome perk to the PSN!!!

+ WilliamFuchs420 on September 6th, 2011 at 12:52 pm said:

So need an opinion should I get disgea 4 or dead islans today

+ DarkRecoil on September 6th, 2011 at 12:54 pm said:

Resistance 3 is a better game than Killzone 3 because Insomniac took their sweet time on this one.

Guerrilla Games on the other hand were a little too interested in helping Sony sell their 3D TV’s and Move. Not that i have anything against them, but still. I think 3D and Move support should be more in the background like here with R3.

Thanks to all involved at Insomniac, and I hope you guys will return to the series after a well earned break :)

+ Butters360 on September 6th, 2011 at 12:54 pm said:

If Christina reads this, Happy Belated Birthday! Oh and I second what Dragonmagician said.

+ psychoqwirk420 on September 6th, 2011 at 1:17 pm said:

Happy Belated Birthday from me as well Christina! I dig pulse as well. Before I got ps+, pulse was my little meal ticket into what’s new. Wish I could pick up Resistance 3 and Dead Island today! I’ll have to wait till money stops being funny first! Lol. Soooo much goodness!

+ mcbuttz78 on September 6th, 2011 at 1:25 pm said:

thats a kool jacket C. lee is wearing.. Great sense of style and flare.. These pulse thing need a auto dl sub.. AGn very informative stuff each week..

+ Mobius2525 on September 6th, 2011 at 1:39 pm said:

Pick up disgea 4 and Resistance 3, Dead Island will wait till black friday.

+ Taco_Grande on September 6th, 2011 at 3:07 pm said:

This episode of Pulse needs more cow bell.

+ JEC94 on September 6th, 2011 at 4:18 pm said:

luv u lee

+ spectralheaven on September 6th, 2011 at 6:05 pm said:

first time I actually watched PULSE and I must say I enjoyed it, greatly due to the host ;)

+ mastorofpuppetz on September 7th, 2011 at 7:03 am said:

@5, resistance has always been better then killzone, because guerella games can’t write a story, or decent characters to save their life.

+ mastorofpuppetz on September 7th, 2011 at 8:15 am said:

@10, LOL. Christina lee = I watch.

+ WelmoscaBR on September 7th, 2011 at 11:43 am said:

OMG…Resistance cant wait to get my hands on my copy…BloodRayne I played the demo and its awesome…also I need to watch Hanna…this movie its gonna be amazing.

+ SpecDotSign on September 7th, 2011 at 7:20 pm said:

Dang guurl, why you so fly? lol