Uncharted 4

PlayStation Network Scheduled Maintenance Today

Patrick Seybold's Avatar + Posted by Patrick Seybold on Sep 07, 2011 // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

PlayStation Network is scheduled to undergo routine maintenance today, Thursday, September 8th, from about 9am until approximately 11am Pacific Time. The majority of consumers will be able to play online as well as sign in to external sites that require PSN authentication (like this one).

Stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for up-to-the-minute updates and a notice when maintenance has concluded.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

64 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ Track12356 on September 8th, 2011 at 6:54 pm said:

oh k thank u for updata who ever want to add me DJ-slumdog track12356 old account use it sometime most be on DJ-slumdog

+ AROD_1 on September 8th, 2011 at 7:29 pm said:

Nice :)

+ jeidee on September 8th, 2011 at 10:56 pm said:

my connection to psn is unable? im from philippines(asia) .. is there a maintenance going on here? tnx.. september 9, 2011.. 1:56pm here..

+ wreck_em on September 8th, 2011 at 11:45 pm said:

Is it still down? Unable to login. Twitter feed doesn’t tell a thing.

+ psychovlad on September 8th, 2011 at 11:58 pm said:

i still cant connect now is it still down?

+ ric_suede on September 9th, 2011 at 12:48 am said:

from the philippines. can’t wait for it go back online. psn goodies await :)

+ psychovlad on September 9th, 2011 at 12:58 am said:

you cant login as well?

+ ric_suede on September 9th, 2011 at 1:09 am said:

sadly,not yet.

+ SteinarMaceda on September 9th, 2011 at 4:51 am said:

Neither can I, I’m from the Philippines too.

+ hrbrt7 on September 9th, 2011 at 5:36 am said:

From Philippines as well.. Likewise, I can’t login. 9am this morning then I tried this afternoon 5:30pm. Maintenance still ongoing? :(

+ x__X_L30_X__x on September 9th, 2011 at 11:49 am said:

Thanks

+ PirateHarlock on September 9th, 2011 at 3:14 pm said:

Would be good if Patric, or anyone at sony would actually tell us what’s being upgraded. Vague generalities that say nothing really don’t help other than knowing when it’ll be down. What I’m hoping to see is a lot less lag and disconnects and theres been far too much of both before and after the outage. If Sony keeps on with business as usual much like they did before the outage then theres a very good chance it could happen again. I don’t want it to happen again, sony you shouldn’t let it happen again. There would be really no excuse if it did so do us and yourselves a favour and make your “maintenance” count for something good.

+ FlaChild on September 9th, 2011 at 3:23 pm said:

@ TheParoxysm – Thank you VERY MUCH for that post. Can you re-post it once a day for the next month!! Everyone needs to see it. I thought that my husband and son would drive me freaking crazy b*&@#*@ and Moaning about the network being down. I like to play a couple of the games to relax myself but gee whizzz, it’s a freaking game … it isn’t and never will be .. THAT SERIOUS!!!.

It’s my credit card info in there so I am glad for them to do what they must to secure it again.

Please ask all those that have such a problem with how long it take to correct theses issues, to go get an XBox and PAY for the online experience. And if they already have one, then enjoy it while PS3 gets this one right so it can remain pretty much FREE for us. I work in technology and I know that it’s not as easy as everyone seems to think it is.

I applaud your post. I couldn’t have said it better myself. I was hoping someone would!!

+ x-420-_-TOKE-x on September 21st, 2011 at 9:05 pm said: