Far Cry 4

UNCHARTED 3 TV Spot – First Look

Asad Qizilbash's Avatar + Posted by Asad Qizilbash on Sep 08, 2011 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

Like UNCHARTED

Tonight marks the beginning of our advertising campaign for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception. I’m really excited to get to share with you loyal PlayStation.Blog readers a special sneak peek at our first television spot for the campaign that will “kick off” tonight. And where exactly would be the best place for a kick-off? Well, how about during the 2011 NFL Kickoff game tonight between the Packers and Saints? This UNCHARTED 3 spot was created 100% from in-game footage – what do you think? Be sure to let us know in the comments.

We have a lot of great things lined up for UNCHARTED 3, and this is just the beginning. Look for this spot to air tonight with the kick-off game, and also with your favorite shows including the season premiere of the Simpsons and many more!

119 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ jimboiscool1 on September 9th, 2011 at 7:32 pm said:

aww crap meant the right

+ CANT____STOP on September 9th, 2011 at 11:52 pm said:

I can’t wait for this game!

+ Aktos1988 on September 10th, 2011 at 7:05 am said:

OMG I can’t wait to play this game =( its so long wait…. but with my explorer edition I will be happy ^^ Awesome TV spot!! naughty dog youre the best developers team out there ;))) P.S. I hope to see Launch Trailer soon ;))))

+ GOGETTA213 on September 10th, 2011 at 1:39 pm said:

Does anybody know of a website where I can watch professional sports for free???PLZ reply thanx.:) !!!!!

+ the_coon47 on September 10th, 2011 at 2:52 pm said:

This game will for sure be the best game of 2011 the story is cinematic and just awesome and the mp is different but very good 11-1-11 is like my second birthday

+ most_notorius300 on September 10th, 2011 at 4:40 pm said:

that last clip of the plane crash looks crazy!!!! cant wait for this

+ CrAsH-WLA on September 11th, 2011 at 12:06 am said:

Tomara que não tenha tantos bugs online quanto o Uncharted 2 e que não trave tanto o console tambem!

+ Bryan_Antunez on September 11th, 2011 at 2:24 am said:

OMFG!!!!!! I FREAKING LOVE UNCHARTED :DDDDDDDDD <3!!!!!!!! Uncharted is my life <3333333 :D!!!! Uncharted 3 is gonna ONCE AGAIN take game of the year as if its taking candy from a baby ;D!!!! Uncharted 3 is gonna kick ass!!!!! Its gonna be better than Batman: Arkham City, Battlefield 3, and its especially gonna be better than call of duty mw3!!!!!! Im gonna get the game after school the day it comes out :DDDDDDDDDDD

+ BillyTuezdayAda1 on September 11th, 2011 at 2:37 am said:

omg i walked into our gamestop near by the other day thinking it was already here and then relized it wasn’t november yet lol it was embaressing but i just can’t wait for this game to come out. its not everyday i pre-order something XD

+ Shishimo9000 on September 11th, 2011 at 3:43 pm said:

@Elektro though you have some thoughtful and i will admit correct advice you are forgetting something. These people do play games even if it is just 2 and by showing them something as awesome as this you may just get them to check out this game and there are plenty of gamers who are into sports they just usually don’t bring it up around their non sport loving geeky pals.

@Sony and Naughty Dog I LOVE YOU, and I’m glad you guys are finally doing some real advertising. M$ is kind of an advertisement heavyweight and though i know you guys like to spread all your stuff via word of mouth (which obviously if successful nets you far more profit) but you do have to compete against them on their own turf sometimes :).

Oh and since Kevin Butler is apparently back he needs to make an Uncharted 3 commercial that man is the man of all men.

+ the_elf_monk on September 11th, 2011 at 3:58 pm said:

From now on, I will buy any game Naughty Dog releases!!

+ king199780 on September 12th, 2011 at 9:26 am said:

can we have more tv spots?

+ ChiiBi-chii on September 12th, 2011 at 9:44 am said:

i cant wait to play this game. Already pre-ordered !

+ DevilSuicide on September 12th, 2011 at 11:40 am said:

Sony, this game deserves Halo type of marketing, if you want Halo type of sales!!

You know what to do, it’s your biggest franchise!!! Well, there’s also Gran Turismo…but i don’t really like that :P

+ dsnookers on September 12th, 2011 at 2:06 pm said:

This is going to be the greatest game i and all of ye will ever see. Im on the laptop every day looking for bits of new information relating to U3( im obsessed with it) & everything ive seen so far is after blowing my mind Im starting to get very excited cos its less than 2months away now. I just want to thank you ND for creating 3 masterpieces You are geniuses.

+ tiletheatis-47 on September 14th, 2011 at 4:10 am said:

This gane will be awesome as hell!!!The next GOTY!!!!!

HURRY UP NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!

+ tiletheatis-47 on September 14th, 2011 at 4:12 am said:

I HAVE ALREADY PRE-ORDERED!!!!!

+ La_maravich_22 on September 16th, 2011 at 6:16 pm said:

Please give us a Uncharted 3 Bundle with a amazing paintjob

+ nelsonator14 on October 8th, 2011 at 5:36 am said:

I really want this game now. you can hit people with your gun like its a baseball bat. This is going to be fun

PAGE 1 2 3