PS4-Watch_Dogs

PULSE: ICO & Shadow of the Colossus, Black Ops: Rezurrection, Top 10 TV Shows

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar + Posted by Kevin Furuichi on Sep 20, 2011 // Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

The September 20th edition of PULSE is available in HD later today when the PlayStation Store updates. Join Christina Lee for a look at the ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection, check out the remastered God of War: Origins Collection and preview the upcoming PlayStation Network exclusive Rochard. And with the new TV season getting underway, don’t miss our top 10 returning TV series lineup.

Watch the full episode of PULSE right here, and in PlayStation Home, or download in HD to your PS3 (SD to your PSP) when the PlayStation Store updates later today.

38 Comments

+ lisatsunami on September 20th, 2011 at 7:03 am said:

Yay, new Pulse. But I’ll say it again, Pulse should be weekly. Playstation has more than enough content for a weekly update.

+ lisatsunami on September 20th, 2011 at 7:12 am said:

I watched the video. Wow, I hope Ico & Shadow… looks as good on my tv as this vid does on my iPADD.

Hey, Kevin, there’s a little typo in sentence 2. I know, damn this wonky auto correct.

+ remanutd5 on September 20th, 2011 at 7:21 am said:

7 minutes 30 seconds is not enough , 30 minutes biweekly and on TV with guests , exclusive news and everything happening around playstation would be a lot better

+ remanutd5 on September 20th, 2011 at 7:22 am said:

instead of that crappy gametrailers tv

+ dragon_night on September 20th, 2011 at 7:34 am said:

Ico and the shadow of collection??? That’s almost right

+ BOSTONJOHN32 on September 20th, 2011 at 7:47 am said:

@ remanutd5

i agree

+ MarkakaJin on September 20th, 2011 at 7:51 am said:

When’s the PS Store going to update. I just can’t any longer and I’m itching to get my hands on some awesome content today!

+ MarkakaJin on September 20th, 2011 at 7:52 am said:

My bad on my setences. ?*, can’t wait*

+ BOSTONJOHN32 on September 20th, 2011 at 7:57 am said:

tired to taking back seat to dlc’s such as black ops

our money is just as good as players who use 360 and i dont care about contracts etc, tired of excuses .
fact is that if this continues i will not support games that do not treat us equally, if a dlc is available then it should be for all to buy in a timely manner, we are just getting this zombie pack and the timing sux because there is alot of new content coming out on the psn and i will support the content which backs sony.

deprived of features/dlc’s while paying retail just like everyone else is not fair and activision can shove their map pack.. i enjoy my ps3 and can not wait for new release’s which are on their way. also the psn content which are also being released for us will be endorsed by me (as long as it is good,lol)

but dust and zombies etc, well stay with your contractual handcuffs which hurts developers in the long run, especially the smaller companies.

go sony!

+ EnigmaNemesis on September 20th, 2011 at 8:00 am said:

Dear PlayStation,

Do you know when you guys are going to be bringing over the Official iPhone/Android App to North American, just as our gamer friends across the pond get to enjoy?

Sincerely,
Patiently Waiting Gamer

+ MarkakaJin on September 20th, 2011 at 8:04 am said:

I’m done buying map packs for CoD Black Ops. Can’t say much about MW3 but we’ll see.

+ Tremulan777 on September 20th, 2011 at 8:35 am said:

I wouldn’t mind a weekly pulse after all I love seeing Christina Lee SHE IS SUCH A HOT CHICK!!!

+ Tremulan777 on September 20th, 2011 at 8:38 am said:

Yeah WHERE IS THE PSN STORE UPDATE. I wanna play castlevania harmony of despair

+ DaneiL619 on September 20th, 2011 at 8:41 am said:

Christina lee is hottt..

+ RaymondBel on September 20th, 2011 at 8:44 am said:

Well, I guess summer is not over yet… love those mini skirts Christina.

+ Grexotic on September 20th, 2011 at 8:44 am said:

I like her prose. Never played ICO (been pronouncing it assist eye-co lol) but will really enjoy the 3d for SotC. But should I get Dead Island instead and wait on the others? Naaaw

+ BOSTONJOHN32 on September 20th, 2011 at 9:12 am said:

yes harmony of despair should be soon, and also cant wait for the update, and can not wait for oct..

the 4th and 25th being marked w/ a bold check mark, especially the 25th.. BATTLEFIELD 3 !!

+ X_FaDde2BLaCk_X on September 20th, 2011 at 10:12 am said:

Sweet free dynamic themes.

+ Budapesti on September 20th, 2011 at 10:26 am said:

Top ten TV shows? I bet Breaking Bad finds its way in there. It’s made by Sony for one thing, and features an absurd amount of Sony product placement.
Apparently, the only laptops that exist in Albuquerque are Vaios, and nobody owns an iPod so all the cool kids listen to music on their PSPs.
Great show, though!

+ StackedPancakes on September 20th, 2011 at 11:38 am said:

CHRISTINA, I LOVE YOU!!

+ SEAL_TEAM_7p on September 20th, 2011 at 11:38 am said:

RESIDENT EVIL!!!!! STORE UPDATE!!!!!!! BRAINS!!!! FEED ME!!!!!!!!

+ SEAL_TEAM_7p on September 20th, 2011 at 11:48 am said:

Itchy, Tasty.

+ PEANUTBONE on September 20th, 2011 at 12:12 pm said:

i love sugar cookies!

+ smitty125 on September 20th, 2011 at 12:59 pm said:

What time is the store up date? i dieing for some Resident Evil 4 HD :D

+ SEAL_TEAM_7p on September 20th, 2011 at 1:22 pm said:

May 9, 1998
At night, we played poker with
Scott the guard, Alias and Steve
the researcher.
Steve was very lucky, but I
think he was cheating.
What a scumbag.

+ SEAL_TEAM_7p on September 20th, 2011 at 1:26 pm said:

May 12th 1998
I’ve been wearing this annoying
space suit since yesterday, my
skin grows musty and feels very
itchy.
By way of revenge, I didn’t feed
those dogs today.
Now I feel better.

+ SEAL_TEAM_7p on September 20th, 2011 at 1:26 pm said:

May 13th 1998
I went to the medical room
because my back is all swollen
and feels itchy.
They put a big bandage on my
back and the doctor told me I
did not need to wear the space
suit any more.
I guess I can sleep well tonight.

+ SEAL_TEAM_7p on September 20th, 2011 at 1:27 pm said:

May 16th 1998
I heard a researcher who tried
to escape from this mansion was
shot last night.
My entire body feels burning and
itchy at night.
When I was scratching the
swelling on my arms, a lump of
rotten flesh dropped off.
What the hell is happening to me?

+ SEAL_TEAM_7p on September 20th, 2011 at 1:28 pm said:

May 19, 1998
Fever gone but itchy.
Hungry and eat doggy food.
Itchy Itchy Scott came.
Ugly face so killed him.
Tasty.
Itchy.
Tasty.

+ SEAL_TEAM_7p on September 20th, 2011 at 1:29 pm said:

Mortal Kombat is to Monday as Resident Evil is to Tuesday

+ SEAL_TEAM_7p on September 20th, 2011 at 1:30 pm said:

OK i’ll stop… for now…..

+ yesimasian2 on September 20th, 2011 at 9:44 pm said:

i paused this video at 4:10 and her face kinda freaked me out haha

+ Tridrakious on September 20th, 2011 at 10:20 pm said:

I fully agree with what others are saying. If Pulse remains a bi-weekly release schedule then it should be 30 minutes long.

By switching to a weekly schedule (at least for the August to January time frame) would make Pulse even more relevant to what is actually going on. Plus with Vita about to launch in Japan there is plenty of content to pull for it.

On a side note, Qore (and PlayView in Europe or whatever it’s called) should merge into a global service and break down to bi-weekly publishes.

Just thoughts Sony.

+ benjo545 on September 21st, 2011 at 12:59 pm said:

I Cant Sign In To PSN On My Playstation As Of 5:30 PM. Whats Happening?

+ Erock2106 on September 21st, 2011 at 1:15 pm said:

I never got a chance to play Ico, but I played through Shadow of the Colossus and it was amazing. With the HD graphics and both games on one disc, I’m definitely picking this one up!

+ Erock2106 on September 21st, 2011 at 1:17 pm said:

The network is down for maintenance, it should be back up before the end of the day.

+ gus_xl on September 21st, 2011 at 7:27 pm said:

Hey Christina, just saw you on BPM on MNet. Good work! ( And I DO have a picture of you on my wall! )

+ dhoom-12345 on September 29th, 2011 at 9:01 am said: