PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

NEW PlayStation 3 UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Bundle Coming Soon

Ami Sheth's Avatar + Posted by Ami Sheth on Sep 21, 2011 // Associate Marketing Manager, PlayStation 3

Like UNCHARTED

SO3720_PS3_MOVE_BNDL_MB36

This year’s most highly anticipated game is only 41 days away, and like many of you, I’m counting down the time until it gets here! To coincide with the launch, we’re bringing you the PlayStation 3 UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Bundle. This limited edition bundle brings together the action and adventure of UNCHARTED 3 with a 320GB PlayStation 3 system. On top of that, we’re giving you a month of PlayStation Plus, our premium subscription service that offers added features including automatic downloads and online storage for game saves, free games, huge discounts, great exclusives, early access to demos and priority beta invites, and full game trials.

Here at PlayStation, we’re always looking for ways to make it easy for you to enjoy our most anticipated games. If you’re new to the PlayStation family, there’s no better time to pick up a PS3 system. The PlayStation 3 UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Bundle will be available at retailers nationwide for $299.99.

Are you excited for UNCHARTED 3? What do you plan to do with your month of PlayStation Plus? Let us know!

171 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ SoleAddict23 on September 22nd, 2011 at 2:57 pm said:

@145

That’s not true. Gamers everywhere want different colored home consoles and special editions and they are made. But only MS does it with 360 and and Sony rarely in Japan and even more rarely in the States. Sony does have many different colored PS3 controllers which I really like.

+ METLGEAR on September 22nd, 2011 at 2:59 pm said:

Wish this was announced a little earlier. Around the time of the beta would have been perfect for me. Oh well, great bundle either way!

+ PS_man1984 on September 22nd, 2011 at 3:48 pm said:

Microsoft knows how to do special edition consoles. They put artwork on the console and controllers, all packaged up in a fancy box.

What does Sony do? Put a normal black PS3 in a fancy box.

+ lisatsunami on September 22nd, 2011 at 4:10 pm said:

@147, Digital big boss, Boston John wasn’t spamming. It only looks like that because the mods removed the multiple posts of someone who was spamming this & at least 2 other blogs. When I got back from lunch, all of his posts were removed, as was mine where I asked him why he was doing this.

Hey, “dark recoil” if you,re still there but silenced, I’m sorry, I certainly didn’t mean to contribute to your banning. I only meant to ask you about your moderated post. I’ve Had 3 posts moderated, so it’s not like I’m unsympathetic.

+ JEC94 on September 22nd, 2011 at 4:30 pm said:

$299.99.! the game is free! I bought my 120gb slim ps3 back in 09 for the same price and with no game included :/

+ JEC94 on September 22nd, 2011 at 4:31 pm said:

@PS_man1984 so what? is not like the artwork will make the console better,I prefer a normal black PS3

+ jordan23457 on September 22nd, 2011 at 8:53 pm said:

not a bad deal sony

+ Feral_Dragon on September 22nd, 2011 at 9:32 pm said:

I agree with most here, the PS3 should have exclusive art/colors. I need to get a new PS3 and am waiting on a good bundle, but I don`t think it will ever come.

Sony in Japan – thinks about the gamers. loves games as much as their customers and goes out of their way to add incredible stuff that they know gamers will enjoy. Will go all out on bundles with different colored PS3s and art from the featured game.

Sony in US – only cares about the money. incredibly lazy. tosses a game in with a plain system and calls it a bundle. couldn`t care less what a gamer wants.

PS Plus is lame. When we were given the free month as a welcome back and I took a free dynamic theme, Sony took money from my account for it when the month was up without my consent. Absolute rubbish.

+ GMFCO311 on September 22nd, 2011 at 11:58 pm said:

I wish they would etch the pic on the box on the ACTUAL CONSOLE! Kinda like how XBox does on all their 1,000 “Special Edition” consoles they have! I would def buy it in a heartbeat! I’ll prob buy this bundle anyways for my bedroom! Now I just have to buy another TV to go with it! lol

+ that-acmilan-guy on September 23rd, 2011 at 2:25 am said:

I heard a 2nd beta will come, does anyone know whether its true or not?

+ BOSTONJOHN32 on September 23rd, 2011 at 3:54 am said:

@digital-BIG-snitch,

Do you work here? cant convert brownie points into psn funds..

funny how someone always has the urge to type something just 2 brown nose, and then the stop in caps was a nice touch, actually thought i heard could here your high pitched voice yell stop..

and wow you must be a dummy on every single post.. never adding anything, always taking away from it..

go buy a game, mom will buy you one

+ BOSTONJOHN32 on September 23rd, 2011 at 4:07 am said:

@ 154, thnks 4 trying 2 clear that up, but digital bb just loves to act like that.. so nothing you or i say will change the next time he feels the urge to just splurge something w/o thinking..
ive grown tired of these posts/blogs.. i am pro-gamer,(not professional , pro as in for).
do anything for a fellow gamer, and even when something does not involve me i still get behind it if it is for the right reasons.. but so many people who cant see beyond themselves and just say stuff just to say it , well gets old..
and to anyone who really cares, which i doubt do, my posts appear to be spam because of someone else’s getting removed… i might get carried away at times, but i dont spam/ troll/ rat,lol.
i try to add to a blog, voice an opinion, and whether its not a “good” one can be argued, but i dont post something just to point out a spam or just because. uncharted 3 bundle 299.99. great, better w/ graphics color, thats all im saying, been saying and moved on until i checked back and saw that genius making a comment about spam

+ WastelandDan on September 23rd, 2011 at 8:19 am said:

Haaaaa!

So they already have Uncharted controllers, and they didn’t put them in, WTF?!

You should be ashamed Sony, downright ashamed.

Ohhhhhh,And to all you satisfied people trying to put a positive spin on this cheap crap trying to make it seem unneeded, just stfu. People want a special console released, get over it.

+ WastelandDan on September 23rd, 2011 at 8:23 am said:

Your making me VERY angry with this new censor the truth campaign your MODS are on…

You have in enraged me to spread my bile much further than I would have…just saying…

+ WastelandDan on September 23rd, 2011 at 8:24 am said:

People want special edition consoles…….there is that tame enough?!

+ Seif11 on September 24th, 2011 at 12:19 pm said:

wish i could get it it is sexy but arleady have a ps3

+ YungShep on September 24th, 2011 at 2:11 pm said:

considering trading in my 60gb to get this version…we’ll see, so much sentimental value to my 60gb..i do have a 320gb already, move bundle. But i want another PS3…i know, i know..crazy..

+ youngmc33 on September 25th, 2011 at 11:10 am said:

How much will this be in Canada?

+ nelsonator14 on September 26th, 2011 at 10:47 pm said:

i have a ps3 fat but i have always wanted a slim. i will be getting this when it comes out!

+ GzOnE-951 on October 3rd, 2011 at 3:25 pm said:

nice bundle 8)

+ ezcex on October 7th, 2011 at 10:48 pm said:

Does anybody know if I buy this bundle from amazon, if I would also get the pre-order bonuses that you get from pre-ordering the game on its own?

PAGE 1 2 3 4