Far Cry 4

Sack It To Me: Still PlayStation Move-ing

Mark Valledor's Avatar + Posted by Mark Valledor on Sep 21, 2011 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack: LBP2movetextwhite

Since the launch of the LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack, our community has gone crazy playing, creating, and sharing with a whole new Move perspective. And with all the new LBP2 activity, we’ve been getting a lot of questions, so we figure we’d put together a quick FAQ to answer all your pressing Move Pack questions:

LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack: Rise of the Cakeling FAQ

Q: Is there a list of everything I get with the LBP2 Move Pack?
A: Yup, head on over to LittleBigPlanet.com to learn more (or just click here. Also, here’s a preview of all the new costumes:

LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack: SurrealPose03LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack: SunFlowerPoseLittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack: RenaissancePose

LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack: CubistPoseLittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack: PopBoyPoseLittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack: PearlPose

Q: Are there any reviews that I can read before I buy the Move Pack?
A: Here’s our favorite: “It might just be the killer app the (Move) hardware requires” – Joystiq

Q: Can I play all the new user-generated “Move” levels, even though I didn’t buy the LBP2 Move Pack?
A: Yup. Update 1.06 lets anyone who has LBP2 to play all the ‘move capable’ user-generated content online, as well as everything else (original LBP2 story mode, regular user-generated content, etc). But we have to say you’ll be missing out on all the great new story levels and extra goodies.

Q: Can me and my three friends (four total) still play LBP2 together with the all new Move controls?
A: Yes, but only three players can use the all new Move controls. The fourth player will need a standard DualShock3 controller.

Q: I have more questions…
A: Most likely, these guys have more answers!

Also, our community has been busy posting the variety of in-game tutorials to share (thanks to Waggle3D and LadyNinjaKagero for uploading these!). So if you’re in the mood for YouTube, feel free to watch these to get a better sense of how the Move Pack enhances your gameplay and Creation options.

Job Opening: Tell Them Sackboy Sent You

LittleBigPlanet 2

Love marketing? Love Sackboy? Do we have a job for you! With all the expansion of the LittleBigPlanet franchise into PlayStation Move, PS Vita, licensing projects and on-going DLC – we’re looking for a little help to join our LittleBigPlanet marketing team in Foster City, California. Interested? Learn more and to apply here!

Keeping Social

Hopefully you’re following @LittleBigPlanet on Twitter and LittleBigPlanet on Facebook and you’re already up-to-date on all the latest community goodness. But if not, here’s a recap of all the recent activity you missed:

-Vote and help us win a Golden Joystick Award
-Seasonal Sackboy
-LBP Vita Sound Design gig
-Community Curator’s Challenge – “Move Madness”

Activity of the week: Draw Sackboy (using “Move Paint”)

LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack: LBP2movesackboypaint

384 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 6 7 8

+ ningirlangel666 on September 21st, 2011 at 1:50 pm said:

@painofsarrow please add me

+ LuVjHoNiSPINOY on September 21st, 2011 at 1:51 pm said:

Well my dear comrade we made it this time, the great glory that is the PS3 is back online *for the most part, some auto sign out happening here and there but still good* so be at ease, here have a slice of pizza.

+ SpooNManX on September 21st, 2011 at 1:51 pm said:

@WastelandDan: Well, the “net” is perfect.. hence our rants. PSN on the other hand… not so much.

Does anyone else find the timing of this suspect? New Firmware 2 days ago forcing us to sign on waving our legal ability to sue them for loss of service and … !BAM!… LOSS OF SERVICE! It’s almost as if they knew something.. Hmm.

+ Deathspear666 on September 21st, 2011 at 1:52 pm said:

@SpooNManX…Nice Star Wars Blu-Ray copy comment lol

+ LuVjHoNiSPINOY on September 21st, 2011 at 1:53 pm said:

@WastelandDan I is from Flo-ri-DA! so yeah is online now.

+ ThatIsRych on September 21st, 2011 at 1:53 pm said:

When I turned on my ps3, i got the error message, then i signed in and it worked, after awhile i got auto signed out with a different error message, and then 5 or 10 minutes later i can sign in again.

+ WastelandDan on September 21st, 2011 at 1:53 pm said:

352 I agree with u! LoL

+ SpooNManX on September 21st, 2011 at 1:54 pm said:

@Deathspear666: Thanks. :P

@LuVjHoNiSPINOY: Mmmm pizza!

You are able to get on? I just keep timing out. I haven’t been able to get on since it dropped out at 4am EST.

I really wanted to play Renegade Ops online too. That game is swell.

+ ARIZONA_LEGACY on September 21st, 2011 at 1:54 pm said:

NETWORK DOWN WTF BRUHH

+ typhoon_seven on September 21st, 2011 at 1:55 pm said:

Considering the fact that PS Home is being re-worked, the new headphones are out and there are some integration issues(although I personally haven’t had any), we just had an update, and it’s maintenance time, I’m not the least bit surprised that this is happening. The PS3 is constantly evolving and this will happen from time to time.You can’t make an omelette without breaking some eggs. After the terrorist attack on PSN(and several other organizations) this past spring,I do however expect Kaz & “the powers that be” to give us a PROMPT, COMPLETE and HONEST explanation of the circumstances surrounding this interruption of service. Do what needs to be done, Sony. Just do it quickly and don’t bite the hand that feeds you in the process.

+ ThatIsRych on September 21st, 2011 at 1:56 pm said:

I am tired of these errors, and before this happened i couldn’t even go on playstation home, i just get a wierd network error message called m-16 and m-21 lol.

+ LuVjHoNiSPINOY on September 21st, 2011 at 1:57 pm said:

ALRIGHT! enough yapping time to get some game on, going to play combat training and or COTD zombies now.
ningirlangel, jesse, and the other folks out there see you all on the flip side.

+ Deathspear666 on September 21st, 2011 at 1:57 pm said:

I guess this is an online game of Tag lol PSN was it..now i am it “READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!!”..now PSN is IT AGAIN!! bwahahaha

+ WastelandDan on September 21st, 2011 at 1:57 pm said:

Well I’ll be!

I got on….

NW FL

+ TF-Prime18 on September 21st, 2011 at 1:59 pm said:

I’m surprised TheGUNNShop didn’t make a video about this & all this happens a couple days after my b-day what a great way to start off the week being 19 =/ but my psn is back so all is good

+ gta4rocks113 on September 21st, 2011 at 1:59 pm said:

why the psn server is down to me pleas reply

+ dan_alex95 on September 21st, 2011 at 1:59 pm said:

ARE U KIDDING ME!!! DAMMIT!!!! SONY, U BETTER SOLVE THOSE ISSUES ON THE PSN, BECAUSE TOMORROW REZURRECTION OF BLACK OPS WILL BE AVAILABLE TOMORROW, AND I WAITED SOOOOOO GODAMMN LONG TO HAVE THOSE MAPS, SO START WORKING ON IT, QUICK!

+ WastelandDan on September 21st, 2011 at 2:05 pm said:

Network up or not, I’m still bitter…having to go through the whole day with not a word but….Check twatter! Pfft!

+ STROKE-MONKEYS on September 21st, 2011 at 2:05 pm said:

its back up (FOR NOW) sony i hate to say this but your letting microsoft 1 up you get it together you guys are better than that

+ rmef on September 21st, 2011 at 2:14 pm said:

psn is working just fine for me

+ WastelandDan on September 21st, 2011 at 2:17 pm said:

LoL your late to the party mef

+ TheMaveMan on September 21st, 2011 at 2:22 pm said:

i just noticed this was up here…. lol LBP is a good game move with LBP should be good, i dont care if its not up i can do somthing constructive like basketball, ride my bike hang out with friends i dont understand how in a half a day people could complain about this all day, i undertand sony didnt give us a heads up but come on grow up. thats all i got too say.

+ PainOfSarrow on September 21st, 2011 at 2:26 pm said:

just added yall.

+ EveofLight on September 21st, 2011 at 2:27 pm said:

Im online, I don’t know what the fuss was O_o…anywho…Im going to take a snapshot of this blog cause my name is in it :D I am a happy woman ^_^

+ rockinjs864 on September 21st, 2011 at 2:28 pm said:

It’ll be back up soon for everybody no need to panic

+ TreyOne50 on September 21st, 2011 at 2:33 pm said:

C’mon Manee, If we had XBox we could of been playing..

+ xChamp-_pR on September 21st, 2011 at 3:12 pm said:

who plays mw2?? add me. b.ops is boriing

+ jimboiscool1 on September 21st, 2011 at 3:13 pm said:

its up …
i want lbp 2!! $40 lol move pack looks good too.

+ MegaBadger24 on September 21st, 2011 at 4:40 pm said:

What’s with all this “network down” issues?

As for the move pack, not my personal favorite from mm’s level packs, but it holds up well.

+ iTofuMan on September 21st, 2011 at 9:03 pm said:

I had just bought a collector edition LBP2 and i should be getting it soon. i know one of the first things i will be buying is that Move DLC. seriously cannot wait for this dlc as well!

Keep up the good work!

+ TASK-FORCE-KSA on September 22nd, 2011 at 1:50 am said:

LittlebigPlanet 2 is AWESOME! I PLAY EVERYDAY!

+ utopianacht on September 22nd, 2011 at 12:12 pm said:

I want this… :D

+ Obi-Ron42 on September 25th, 2011 at 1:46 pm said:

Those tutorials would probably be more useful if they weren’t set to “private.” :/

+ EveofLight on October 2nd, 2011 at 2:51 am said:

Thanks for letting me know they were privates O_O… I have to talk to someone very seriously about what happened
>:(