No Man's Sky

UNCHARTED 3 Storms AMC Theatres Near You…in 3D!

Arne Meyer's Avatar + Posted by Arne Meyer on Sep 26, 2011 // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

Like UNCHARTED

Calling all UNCHARTED fans! The news is out: October 18-20 is your chance to take part in a one-of-a-kind UNCHARTED 3 entertainment experience. We’re taking over five AMC Theatre locations in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, and Washington D.C. and bringing you in to play UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception before it launches, on the big screen AND in 3D!

UNCHARTED 3 at AMC Theaters

We’ll have members from the Naughty Dog team on hand for a meet-and-greet where we’ll reveal brand-new content, and Naughty Dog will also walk you through some of their favorite levels and features of UNCHARTED 3.

The event will be happening for 3 days only, and will include:

• Multiplayer tournaments
  • 3D and big-screen gaming
  • PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night
  • Naughty Dog appearances
  • and much more!

We’re going to be revealing more information as we get closer to the events, but in the meanwhile, stay in the know by heading to amctheatres.com/uncharted3.

Tickets are only available at the AMC theatres listed below while supplies last-and they are going fast, so get yours today. Just click on the theatre you want to attend, choose the date you want, and get ready to to “Play it First in 3D” with PlayStation and AMC Theatres.

+ zCidz on September 26th, 2011 at 4:36 pm said:

Sounds great, I want to go too but it’s too far. No Seattle area? :(

+ Daxyehn on September 26th, 2011 at 4:39 pm said:

Got my ticket for Dallas 10/19 WOOT WOOT!

+ Dreamzanarkand on September 26th, 2011 at 4:52 pm said:

Just got off work to find out about this event and tickets are sold out!!!

+ Triptent on September 26th, 2011 at 4:58 pm said:

I live in Houston but my sister lives in Dallas!

Perfect excuse to go visit her!

+ Dreamzanarkand on September 26th, 2011 at 5:03 pm said:

*Update

Tickets are still on sale! AMC site is getting slammed. Get em while you can! I did :P

+ lisatsunami on September 26th, 2011 at 5:10 pm said:

@103, u scared me off my lazy butt. Must just be your location as I just bought my tickets, yippee!

Thanks to the person who said he’s taking U2 for autographs! I will, too!

+ reyray0709 on September 26th, 2011 at 5:12 pm said:

wait a sec… chicago isn’t…

*facepalm*

what is this… i don’t even..

+ NikNakZombieWhak on September 26th, 2011 at 5:27 pm said:

What’s cool is they’re doing it from Tuesday to Thursday, and like the rest of the world, I work all damn day those days. Thanks, Naughty Dog, for getting me excited before slapping my face with stupid dates.

+ SouthWind75 on September 26th, 2011 at 6:08 pm said:

omg why is this happening again my psn turned off and i cant sign in…

+ thechoosenone on September 26th, 2011 at 6:10 pm said:

Come on!!! No Chicago!!!!

Who chose the cities and left out Chicago?

+ SouthWind75 on September 26th, 2011 at 6:12 pm said:

who can log in?? please tell me if you can

+ shankmoney7 on September 26th, 2011 at 6:19 pm said:

What about florida:-C

+ jimboiscool1 on September 26th, 2011 at 6:20 pm said:

Nice!! I love Uncharted :) dudes did you see the PlayStation teaser thing on you tube? It gives me chills
@50 nah id prefer jak and daxter :D

+ Skv007 on September 26th, 2011 at 6:22 pm said:

lol Chicago gets no love again.
Last thing i saw here was a FIFA PlayStation 3 van =/

+ Enigma777 on September 26th, 2011 at 6:26 pm said:

Awww, no love for the south?

+ graffisauris on September 26th, 2011 at 6:35 pm said:

I still can’t log in, anyone else having the same problem?

+ Clark_kent01 on September 26th, 2011 at 6:58 pm said:

damn no canada i wish i can go to LA this october

+ Digital-Big-Boss on September 26th, 2011 at 7:04 pm said:

I just bought my premium ticket online for the 19th. Glad to hear the show is at night, now I won’t have to take off work.

+ syk1288 on September 26th, 2011 at 7:49 pm said:

NOT FAIR!!! I just got home from work and saw this. I want to go on the first day! PLEEEEEEEEASE! It’s sold out already! CMON! Please!!!

+ QPitty on September 26th, 2011 at 7:51 pm said:

Got a premium pass for DC on the 20th. I’m psyched.

+ archGelan on September 26th, 2011 at 7:53 pm said:

Got my ticket for Wednesday, wanted Tuesday but I guess they sold out? The website kept giving me errors, so I switched the day and i was able to get them.

+ tabcounter on September 26th, 2011 at 7:55 pm said:

Tysons Corner is not in DC. It’s at least 20 miles from downtown DC and it would take me 2 hours from where I live to get there in rush hour.

+ gamer812 on September 26th, 2011 at 8:00 pm said:

No Chicago :(. I really enjoyed going to that last time.

+ bharken on September 26th, 2011 at 8:26 pm said:

Awww! Have fun to those who can attend… *faces the wall*

+ Partnur on September 26th, 2011 at 8:27 pm said:

I’m more of a SOCOM fan, but this is cool! I played the beta a little bit, and it’ll be nice to play UC3 with the devs and UC fans. The first day was sold out, but luckily I got in to the 2nd day.

+ skelekey on September 26th, 2011 at 8:38 pm said:

You guys should plan for Miami next time, if there is a next time. I can guarantee you’ll have a good time.

+ Warped on September 26th, 2011 at 9:11 pm said:

Got my Tickets in LA see you guys their Wednesday!

+ eggmiester28 on September 26th, 2011 at 9:15 pm said:

sony you guys really messed up by only picking 5 AMC’s to have the event at i am tempted now to not even buy the game

+ freddyrivas on September 26th, 2011 at 9:19 pm said:

where chicago at best city in the world! lolbut really the windy city loves nathan drake

+ NeonChicken on September 26th, 2011 at 9:22 pm said:

I was so bummed when I read about this the other day and saw there was no Seattle this time around. I actually was in so much dismay that I went on expedia, travelocity ect. to check how much it would cost to go to the LA event. Sadly I couldn’t justify the $487+ it would cost me to go down there for the day, there are too many awesome games coming out this winter with Uncharted CE being the top of the heap.

Have fun all you lucky…people who get to go to this.

Funny Side Note; The Uncharted 2 event was the reason I started reading the PS blog every few days.

+ Jackal888 on September 26th, 2011 at 9:35 pm said:

Finally a Sony event in NYC ! West Coast usually gets all the love. I have my premium ticket and can not wait for some half-tuck action.

+ JaY_Ci_415 on September 26th, 2011 at 9:38 pm said:

I got mine for the Metreon in SF! Man how I miss the PS store there. So many memories there.

+ KnicksRIP on September 26th, 2011 at 9:40 pm said:

Since Naughty Dog is based out of Santa Monica, any chance that some of the higher-ups will be there at the AMC Century City 15? I worship the ground Amy Hennig walks on and would love to meet her.

+ dizeeStL on September 26th, 2011 at 9:55 pm said:

thanks for shafting the midwest once again.

+ ElektroDragon on September 26th, 2011 at 10:15 pm said:

Why not Seattle, you had Seattle for U2 in theaters!

+ Rick1220 on September 26th, 2011 at 10:19 pm said:

Why no midwest love??

+ DarkOne_PR on September 26th, 2011 at 11:57 pm said:

hey i live in Puerto Rico and i can say we are pretty much left behind …. again…. BUT i want to say this…. I FREAKING HOPE THAT THAT PICTURE OF DRAKE ITS THE COVER ART OF THE GAME! LOOKS AWESOME! i really dont like the one that hes standing just there in the desert…. boring…

+ AnimeGamer16 on September 27th, 2011 at 12:26 am said:

Question is will it be the regular edition or Collectors edition? Im thinking its the Regular edition.

+ ICcold on September 27th, 2011 at 12:32 am said:

Too bad by the time I saw this my location was sold out. would of loved to get in. Guess I amm waiting till release.

+ ManaKnight on September 27th, 2011 at 2:21 am said:

I’m near Tysons Corner in Norther, VA, so I’m going then. Going to be there on the 18th, so excited. :D

+ simplythebest93 on September 27th, 2011 at 3:47 am said:

near me? usa isn’t near me. lol

+ that-acmilan-guy on September 27th, 2011 at 5:26 am said:

Will there be any 2nd beta?

+ hulkrock on September 27th, 2011 at 5:29 am said:

Totally awesome

+ tonydamiani on September 27th, 2011 at 6:35 am said:

Always the same cities… bah! FAIL

+ d-GE-X on September 27th, 2011 at 7:13 am said:

CAN WE KNOW WHEN UNCHARTED 3 IS COMING OUT ON DEMO BEFORE THE GAME RELEASES

+ Wanya187 on September 27th, 2011 at 9:24 am said:

For us who cant go will there be any coverage on Youtube, PS Blog, Naughty Dog.com ect. ?

P.S
just wanted to say that by a premium pass and get the game 1 month early……. Naughty Dog… you guys are F-ING AWESOME!!!

+ Pomoluese on September 27th, 2011 at 9:39 am said:

Just bought my ticket for Tuesday night in Dallas. Can’t wait.

+ Rackeyblader on September 27th, 2011 at 9:52 am said:

Do you when the event ends? And it’s got to be for anyone 18+ or no?

+ theJETbomb on September 27th, 2011 at 9:57 am said:

nothing ever happens in miami….or florida for that matter

+ DeathNote_-_69 on September 27th, 2011 at 10:00 am said:

Do you get anything if you win the tournament?