PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

PAYDAY: The Heist Official Launch Date Unmasked: October 18th

Chris Sturr's Avatar + Posted by Chris Sturr on Oct 13, 2011 // Executive Director of Business Development, Sony Online Entertainment

We’re at it again, PAYDAY crew! The criminal masterminds behind the highly anticipated PSN co-op shooter PAYDAY: The Heist, are coming for your PS3s next Tuesday, October 18th!

SOE and the OVERKILL team have worked diligently to develop and create a game with the highest quality of content – which will give players continued replayabilty and hours of complex, death-defying heists in a never-ending pursuit of the next big score. We can’t wait for the launch of this highly anticipated game and are even more excited for players and fans to finally enjoy PAYDAY The Heist together online. Once again, SOE would like to thank the loyal community for your patience and assure you that this will be worth the wait!

In the meantime, feel free to check out the all-new Slaughterhouse trailer above that highlights one of the most difficult heists featured in the game. Check out the PAYDAY: The Heist website for more info.

Thanks again for your continued support! Gear up to seize the game on October 18th.

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 8

+ burnlife308 on October 17th, 2011 at 9:14 am said:

It is like being apart of Occupy Wall Street except with guns and violence YAAAAAAY!!!!!!

+ k3rm7t4lif3 on October 17th, 2011 at 9:29 am said:

does PAYDAYcome out at 12:01 on tues morning or later in the day?

+ Tank_610 on October 17th, 2011 at 9:56 am said:

What time will payday be available for download in est? Im too excited, feels like tomorrow is christmas!

+ Tank_610 on October 17th, 2011 at 9:58 am said:

Oh ya, i preordered the game. But will you be able to gameshare the game or no?

+ m377z0r on October 17th, 2011 at 1:14 pm said:

And since the releasedate for the eurpoeian users is not announced i am taking for granted that it is released here on the 18th aswell.

+ csi_blob on October 17th, 2011 at 1:47 pm said:

This game is going to be amazing :D ive been waiting for it to come out!!!! only 7 more hours to go!!!!

+ romcombo on October 17th, 2011 at 3:08 pm said:

@m377z0r the time the game will be released tomorrow is totally dependent on Sony. Whenever they decide to push the update is when the game will be released and it could be earlier thatn midnight too (which I hope it is) kinda like the second Blops dlc was. It came out at like eight or nine o’clock where I live.

Directed to SOE: Any timetable as to when the store will be updated?

+ m377z0r on October 17th, 2011 at 3:22 pm said:

I still want my money back.

+ m377z0r on October 17th, 2011 at 3:24 pm said:

I emailed sony and asked about a refund and i got this useless link http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/10/04/payday-the-heist-to-launch-later-this-month/ and and an answer that payday is released until late october DUH!

I am suspecting that the last minutes release delays are to keep people preordering the game since the game comes out so close to bf3 and obviously will fall in the shadows of dices titan title release.

+ hypercrazyadult on October 17th, 2011 at 9:25 pm said:

Hi sony um do we get at 12 o clock at midnight

+ Revolverliquid87 on October 17th, 2011 at 9:55 pm said:

What time wil i be gettin this damn message for the game??

+ AllTimeBest20 on October 17th, 2011 at 10:19 pm said:

I need a time lol. I’m sitting here desperately awaiting this games release….

+ Tank_610 on October 17th, 2011 at 10:33 pm said:

I dunno why people keep saying its coming out at midnight, its coming out when psn does there update. So est time will be between 10 – 11am

+ AllTimeBest20 on October 17th, 2011 at 10:40 pm said:

@Tank_610 darn really I’ll be at work. I wont even be able to start the download before I leave and we all know how long DLs can take.

+ SmokeMARYJANE on October 18th, 2011 at 12:40 am said:

Its now October 18th 3:30am and waiting for the release of Pay Day: the Heist. Iv done alot of research on this game and I can see a big difference in the game quality with these new trailer’s that are out and I cant wait to jump into this world that people can only day dream of doing. The only bad thing I can say is Sony should have came up with this game a long time ago. They making movies every day about Big Heist and bank robberies so there should be no problem with a game like this. But i am happy to be apart of PSN and I look forward to seeing what that come out with next. -S-

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 4:56 am said:

What time will we be able to download this game? i waited till 2am and its still not up yet :/ its now 8am

+ sqvatte on October 18th, 2011 at 6:00 am said:

How come you choose not to answer my question regarding the possibility of releasing the non EU version for those who does not need, French, spanish or german…?
I live in denmark and the main language besides our mothertongue (danish) is english.
Most of the country understands english and therefor it should be able for you guys to release an (only)english version here as well.

It’s a shame that i have to wait an additional amount of days before i get to let of some steam and participate in the heist!
I don’t like idea of keeping so many people waiting just because some of the european countries does not wish to learn any other language than their native mothertongue.
In the future my suggestion would be that you, if possible ofcourse, release your games on the same date for the entire globe. And if the costumers are in need of another language than english, they can download it from PSN as an add’on to the game (free of charge ofcourse).

Besides that i’¨m really looking forward to play your game!! :o)

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 7:18 am said:

ok wtf…

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 7:19 am said:

wheres the game?

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 7:23 am said:

Its coming out whenever psn updates the store people. So whatever time zone u are and whenever psn updates in ur area, is when payday will be available.

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 7:34 am said:

what time does the playstation store update in its area? its most likely in cali so theres a 2 hour diffrence from where i live so what would be the time of release?

+ Crazy-Ninja_777 on October 18th, 2011 at 7:35 am said:

So it October 18th and I can’t download Payday The Heist and i even pre-ordered it?

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 7:36 am said:

@Crazy-Ninja_777
pretty much…. lol

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 7:37 am said:

gotta wait for the store to update…. which there is no time frame on it

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 8:03 am said:

I know it sucks, i think its usually 10am pst

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 8:04 am said:

I just picked up arkham city, my catwoman code was black, now i gotta return it :(

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 8:04 am said:

*blank

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 8:49 am said:

damn dude that blows… well if its 10am pst the it should be 12pm here so 10 more mins!!!! and it should be out :D hopefully :)

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 8:58 am said:

I think 10pst is 1pm est, not sure tho, does anyone remember what time bf3 beta was released?

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 8:59 am said:

damn it!!!!! another hour! lol well thats when steam updates here is 1pm so maybe its the same….

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 9:08 am said:

I know!! This wait is killing me

+ DE_SOYA on October 18th, 2011 at 9:15 am said:

Are you guys releasing it in holland? because all or games are in english anyway dont wanna wait another freaking month…………………….

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 9:17 am said:

yea this wait is killing me to but 45 more mins lets hope there isnt a delay !

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 9:19 am said:

I doubt it, theres already a review on it, got 8 outta 10

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 9:41 am said:

sweet

+ dudeimjamaican on October 18th, 2011 at 9:46 am said:

its 12:46pm and no payday what taking so long

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 9:51 am said:

Ign rated it 7.5, 10 more minutes!! Hopefully

+ dudeimjamaican on October 18th, 2011 at 10:04 am said:

and we wait again :(

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 10:04 am said:

I know this is [DELETED]. Maybe 2pm?

+ DE_SOYA on October 18th, 2011 at 10:04 am said:

yea its 1900 here still nothing omg

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 10:04 am said:

*bull****

+ DE_SOYA on October 18th, 2011 at 10:06 am said:

same here wish they said something instead of leaving us wait like this

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 10:07 am said:

it would of been great to have a time…. watch it come out 11:59pm tonight some stupid bull **** like that

+ OnTheBus666 on October 18th, 2011 at 10:08 am said:

ahhhhhhhh I want to play before class…….. be out already. FLIP THE DAMN SWITCH SONY!

+ shanzzie on October 18th, 2011 at 10:09 am said:

Well .. it’s the 18th of October .. it is after 1pm where I’m located and still NOTHING!!!
Very very disappointing SOE!!!!

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 10:10 am said:

Ill be pissed if it comes out like 8pm

+ Gunsrtoyz on October 18th, 2011 at 10:11 am said:

Well…. its October 18th… still no XMB message… Still no GAME at ALL in the PSN Store… kinda think that pre-ordering this game was just f***ing myself repeatedly with a blunt, elongated, wooden-object… such as a spoon

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 10:11 am said:

Did anyone else preorder it? How do u obtain ur preorder?

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 10:15 am said:

lol once agian sony has failed us :(

+ OnTheBus666 on October 18th, 2011 at 10:15 am said:

should come as a message via xmb

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 8