Far Cry 4

PAYDAY: The Heist Official Launch Date Unmasked: October 18th

Chris Sturr's Avatar + Posted by Chris Sturr on Oct 13, 2011 // Executive Director of Business Development, Sony Online Entertainment

We’re at it again, PAYDAY crew! The criminal masterminds behind the highly anticipated PSN co-op shooter PAYDAY: The Heist, are coming for your PS3s next Tuesday, October 18th!

SOE and the OVERKILL team have worked diligently to develop and create a game with the highest quality of content – which will give players continued replayabilty and hours of complex, death-defying heists in a never-ending pursuit of the next big score. We can’t wait for the launch of this highly anticipated game and are even more excited for players and fans to finally enjoy PAYDAY The Heist together online. Once again, SOE would like to thank the loyal community for your patience and assure you that this will be worth the wait!

In the meantime, feel free to check out the all-new Slaughterhouse trailer above that highlights one of the most difficult heists featured in the game. Check out the PAYDAY: The Heist website for more info.

Thanks again for your continued support! Gear up to seize the game on October 18th.

PAGE 1 6 7 8

+ Tank_610 on October 18th, 2011 at 5:57 pm said:

I didnt even get an xmd message, i went to the store and searched for it and i saw it there

+ dudeimjamaican on October 18th, 2011 at 7:48 pm said:

downloading it now

+ m377z0r on October 19th, 2011 at 4:41 am said:

Sony finally gave me a refund! All you other eu users should ask for one aswell.

+ Tank_610 on October 19th, 2011 at 7:11 am said:

The game is awesome! I dunno why u wud want one

+ m377z0r on October 19th, 2011 at 9:52 am said:

Because i dont want overkill to have my money they [DELETED] up bigtime and acted arrogant against paying customers so did sony id rather spend my money on another title. Will never pay for anything made by overkill.
Also i prebooked Battlefield 3 and releasing this game so close to that is stupid i have a hard time believeing that anyone who plays bf3 will drop it for payday since the game overshines this release bigtime.

+ Tank_610 on October 19th, 2011 at 12:52 pm said:

Ur missing out

+ m377z0r on October 19th, 2011 at 6:56 pm said:

Nah im not since im the eu and their version is TBA so im missing nothing really if i want the game ill buy it later. Im nott gonna throw money away on a game i wont eaven play for a week because i have booked battlefield 3 overkill dosent deserve your money at all.

+ DALKDON5 on October 20th, 2011 at 2:08 am said:

IT SOUND LIKE NOBODY HAVE MONEY FOR BOTH GAMES LOL PAYDAY IS A GREAT CHEAP ASS GAME OK

+ m377z0r on October 20th, 2011 at 3:34 am said:

If you are refering to me i had preebooked both so both where already payed for but payday comes out nov 2 for eu.

+ Thepill on October 26th, 2011 at 8:07 am said:

I participated in the psn play promotion, and have yet to receive my code for payday the heist. I have to say that this experience has left me soured on the idea of purchasing something with the promise of receiving it at a later date through the network. After numerous calls to sony customer service, I feel as if I’m getting the run a round. I’ve ben told several times to call back if I haven’t received it by such and such time, with the last time being next tuesday, at which time the game will have been out for two weeks. This is just unacceptable.

PAGE 1 6 7 8