LittleBigPlanet 3

UNCHARTED 3 – New TV Spot with Never-Before-Seen Footage

Asad Qizilbash's Avatar + Posted by Asad Qizilbash on Oct 14, 2011 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

Like UNCHARTED

Hey UNCHARTED fans, as you know we kicked off our advertising campaign for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception right here with you, our loyal PlayStation.Blog readers back in September. Since then,you’ve been “feasting” your eyes on our fantastic 15 second spot for Subway starring noneother than Nathan Drake himself, as well as his cameo in Subway’s 30 second”AnyTober” spot gracing tv’s all over the country right now.

As you are about to see, our brand new spot showcases never before seen footage from Drake’s upcoming adventure that absolutely delivers on the promise that no other game can provide – actually “PLAYING” through a Hollywood, blockbuster action movie!

We’ll be premiering this brand new 30 second tv spot live on the NFL this Sunday night, October 16th (Vikings vs Bears) 8:20PM (ET), but we wanted to share with you first! Set your DVR’s to capture this to watch again and again. And remember friends, no matter who wins Sunday night’s game, we ALL win as we set out to Uncover The Truth with Nathan Drake when UNCHARTED 3 hits stores just 17 days from now, November 1st! If you haven’t pre-ordered your copy already, don’t wait, the Collector’s Editions are disappearing fast!

99 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ ATFrez on October 14th, 2011 at 11:54 pm said:

Figured it out!!!! For anyone that can’t see the video, just keep refreshing/reloading the page. It will eventually pop up. Trust me, it’s worth it!

+ that-acmilan-guy on October 15th, 2011 at 12:12 am said:

It is so exclusive that I can’t even see it! :D

+ that-acmilan-guy on October 15th, 2011 at 12:12 am said:

@ATFrez it worked, thanks :)

+ SquareSide on October 15th, 2011 at 12:24 am said:

Tommy likey! Tommy want wingy!

+ D-Squad3 on October 15th, 2011 at 1:41 am said:

Drools @ graphics

+ the1ben on October 15th, 2011 at 2:05 am said:

If the idea was to fit as many flashes of the game into the ad, bravo. Obviously the point was to show off how great it looks but sadly that is only a small piece of what makes uncharted great.

+ Creative_ae on October 15th, 2011 at 2:26 am said:

OMG cant wait, i wanna this game :S

+ lisatsunami on October 15th, 2011 at 2:39 am said:

Wow!

And thanks, AtFrez, had to refresh a few times but it then worked.

+ MlNlN3V on October 15th, 2011 at 3:52 am said:

Who gives a sh*t about if there a holster on his back, look at this game. Game of the Year by far.

+ chocolatemoomoos on October 15th, 2011 at 5:52 am said:

bwahahahahahaha we should make that shotgun a new meme

+ chele57 on October 15th, 2011 at 6:33 am said:

how many collectors edition are left????

+ gagjm on October 15th, 2011 at 7:52 am said:

Wow! This is amazing!
I don’t know if anyone else is having this problem, but I can’t sign in on naughtydog.com. Any reason why?

+ gagjm on October 15th, 2011 at 7:53 am said:

Also, I preordered my C.E. back during the summer. Come on 11-1-11! 2 and a half more weeks….

+ PS_man1984 on October 15th, 2011 at 8:27 am said:

@Ageguyera21 (9)

Who cares? It’s a video game, not real life. Do people complain about Mario’s super jumping abilities? Do people complain that Mega Man has unlimited Mega Buster ammo? Do people complain that Altair can fall from hundreds of feet and land safely in a pile of hay? Do people complain that the Mortal Kombat fighters have an endless supply of blood, and that getting stabbed multiple times in a fight only drains their health slightly?

+ saintaqua on October 15th, 2011 at 8:58 am said:

Super excited for this!

+ theultimatenub on October 15th, 2011 at 9:04 am said:

This is the best TV Spot ever I am so pumped for this and BF3.

+ deibi_bling on October 15th, 2011 at 9:25 am said:

Got My Uncharted Drake’s Deception PS3 Bundle Preordered!! I traded in my old Fat Ps3 for it… The wait is so long o_O. But can’t wait to finally have it!! ^.^

+ crXss on October 15th, 2011 at 10:02 am said:

“Duracondom – Your worst protection” so witty ND lol

+ caution49 on October 15th, 2011 at 10:05 am said:

OMG i cant wait i’m half way through uncharted drake’s deception and will finish both of them as long as i follow my calender

+ Im_not_Lupus on October 15th, 2011 at 10:32 am said:

Got my Explorer’s Edition pre-ordered months ago! I SO can’t wait for this game!

+ Art_d2 on October 15th, 2011 at 10:53 am said:

That is going to look amazing on a large 3dTV. Going to preorder the game now.

+ FR0STYdaD0P3MANN on October 15th, 2011 at 12:38 pm said:

wow there was nothing new that we haven’t seen already …. im glad im not buying this game… maybe ill rent it…. actually nah im good i rented R3 and wasn’t happy with what i got… not to mention the damn online pass …. if you guys are gonna put a online pass at least make it a level cap of 10 and then make ppl pay for an online pass if they want to continue the game in mp… and they wonder why Resistance 3 didn’t go to well… lmfao

+ nellz777 on October 15th, 2011 at 1:04 pm said:

Hey i know this is off subject but how does Mortal Kombat outfits for PS Home sound? I’m pretty sure we’ve all been waiting long enough!!!

+ Mena619 on October 15th, 2011 at 1:25 pm said:

wow that looks amazing i cant believe november is just around the corner…. should be GAME OF THE YEAR!!! (again) :)

+ Bryan_Antunez on October 15th, 2011 at 1:29 pm said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! FREAKING EPIC!!! Hahaha I have my $ ready but my mom doesnt want me 2 spend my $ on games but idgaf, its worth it :D
I have both Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves :D
Uncharted 2 was BEAST!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait 2 see how Uncharted 3 will be better than Uncharted 2 :’DDDD
It sucks this is gonna be the final Uncharted game (apart from Uncharted: golden abyss) :’(..
NAUGHTY DOG FROM HERE ON WORTH IS THE GREATEST GAMING COMPANY EVER!!!
UNCHARTED 3 IS GONNA OWN CALL OF DUTY MW3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At the Spike Video game Awards in december, from all the awards that mention uncharted or naughty dog, or nominate you guys at least, U HAVE MY VOTE!!!!!
Uncharted 3: Drake’s deception is gonna take Game of the Year just how Uncharted 2: Among thieves did ;D
Its gonna be like taking candy from a baby ;DDDDD

+ KILLO31 on October 15th, 2011 at 2:17 pm said:

Badass

+ ToFeY on October 15th, 2011 at 2:18 pm said:

i don’t see anything ;/

+ IIIBlackoutIII on October 15th, 2011 at 2:40 pm said:

EPIC! Just preordered the collector’s edition can’t wait!!

+ angelspawn77 on October 15th, 2011 at 3:26 pm said:

WOOOOO!!!!!!!!

+ SirFleetALot on October 15th, 2011 at 3:50 pm said:

Cannot wait! Looks great!

+ BIG-DEE-MAN on October 15th, 2011 at 5:39 pm said:

Nice!! TV Spot I CAN’T WAIT!!!

+ Spyman09 on October 15th, 2011 at 6:21 pm said:

No lie, Uncharted 3 is the best video game I have ever played in my life so far. I’m a serious, dedicated, daily player, so if you want a trustworthy buddy, add me, Spyman09, rank 35.

+ Spyman09 on October 15th, 2011 at 6:24 pm said:

Start your multiplayer experience with someone who would look out for you and help you get to the top, add me, Spyman09, rank 35.

+ MadMeat001 on October 15th, 2011 at 7:16 pm said:

Horse riding?? hope I am not allusinating, this game is going to be mad fun! but damn! can I expect that kevin butler ad? :D

+ kuff1 on October 15th, 2011 at 9:02 pm said:

“Ageguyera21 on October 14th, 2011 at 6:04 pm said:

I’m slightly unbelievably surprised to see that shotgun just glued to his back. This isn’t 1997. They couldn’t have given him some sort of holster for it?”

————————————————-

Like Norris, Drake is also magnetic.
You should have known this.

+ scorpio182 on October 15th, 2011 at 9:19 pm said:

I am off for the next month from work!!!! Can’t wait for Nov 1!!!!

+ Drtee18 on October 16th, 2011 at 4:48 am said:

G.O.T.Y. Wow!! Thats better than any Hollywood trailer out right now. Sony better Market the hell out of this game there is no reason why this can’t sell at least 12 million copies. This is why the PS3 is the best. LONG LIVE PLAY.

+ burningwind on October 16th, 2011 at 8:37 am said:

Just no more Skrillex merged with Uncharted please! A bad electronica trend does not belong with the awesomeness of Uncharted.

+ gold1617 on October 16th, 2011 at 9:43 am said:

SPEECHLESS!!!!!!

+ PirateHarlock on October 16th, 2011 at 10:02 am said:

I wont say it the same way as frosty said it but the psn pass does blow chunks. After the subway multiplayer promotion showing how lackluster the online was I’m definately passing though I do love the first 2 games. This game is definately overhyped especially in light of psxe and other sites noting the single player part of the game is 8-9 hours from those reviewers who’ve gotten a look at the game already.

+ lyfestory on October 16th, 2011 at 12:16 pm said:

there is no video…

and i won’t be able to see it during the Bears game since i’ll be at work at that time.. the Bears and Vikings are both playing as expected, lousy….

can’t wait for the game, though… definitely getting that on day one….though you won’t find me in multiplayer… that’s not for me… single player campaign only….

+ kingkranz on October 16th, 2011 at 2:31 pm said:

Uncharted 3 rules! Thank you Naughty Dog!

+ WHTrunner on October 16th, 2011 at 3:49 pm said:

What caliber pistol would you say that is? It looks awful small. .22?

+ jordan23457 on October 16th, 2011 at 5:37 pm said:

This trailer is amazing cant wait to play.

+ mastorofpuppetz on October 17th, 2011 at 6:25 am said:

@59 – Uncharetd is a great series, but GOTY by far? In a year with batman, Dark Souls, Skyrim… It’s unlikely it’s GOTY by far.

+ J1K3L4I5H6 on October 17th, 2011 at 8:49 am said:

thats it, that doesnt show much at all! it s only 30 seconds long! [DELETED]!

+ Ethereal on October 17th, 2011 at 9:14 am said:

WOOOOOOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!

+ WelmoscaBR on October 17th, 2011 at 1:22 pm said:

@ Ageguyera21 – I’m sad because…like u said this is a huge mistake but I’m more sad to say that they will not fix it…IDK if u played UC2 but in UC2 is the same thing and in the full game obvious so I think UC3 will have the same mistake.

Well this is my most anticipated game of all since God 3…I beated UC2 8 times and I keep playing online nowadays because is the best game ever made and I just cant wait for November 1st…since 2010 VGA I cant wait for November 1st and now I’m actually counting the days and almost the hours too…I’m a sick fan of uncharted and I’m really cant wait to play this AWESOME single-player.

PS:GOTY already.

+ Naken on October 17th, 2011 at 11:58 pm said:

That shotgun on Drakes back really irritates me. ND can’t have done this by mistake, it’s to obvious. Maby something wrong with a last minute render but still. Really took me out of it.

PAGE 1 2