Bloodborne

Sack It To Me – What You’ve Missed

Mark Valledor's Avatar + Posted by Mark Valledor on Oct 17, 2011 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

LittleBigPlanet 2 for PS3

There have been high levels of LittleBigPlanet activity on the interwebs lately, so here’s a quick link-o-rama to get your LBP fix…

LBP Is What’s New On The PS Vita!

LittleBigPlanet for the PS Vita was recently on stage at the EB Games Expo in Australia with a full on walk through of a “Vita-fied” level filled with front touch, tilt, rear touch, and of course, trademark Sackboy frolicking… If you haven’t seen LBP for PS Vita in motion, check it out here.

Got DLC Costumes?

Weekend Pursuits – For those of you who live for the weekends, here’s a set of costumes that will get you ready for the great outdoors. The “Weekend Pursuits” costumes pack is available now!

Return of the Pumpkin – Everyone’s favorite Halloween costume will be back on the Store for a limited time from October 25-31.

inviZimals Pack – From “virtual creatures” to “virtually must own,” these costumes turn your Sackboy into monstrous creatures ready for battle. Remember, inviZimals: Shadow Zone launches on PSP next week!

invizimals Shadow Zone Costumes: Tigersharkinvizimals Shadow Zone Costumes: Metal mutt

invizimals Shadow Zone Costumes: Flameclawinvizimals Shadow Zone Costumes: Icelion

Community Corner Link-O-Rama

Sackboy marionette at Media Molecule’s offices…

Sackboy Marionette

LittleBigPodcast 141 up now!

Congratulations! @Dangeresque92′s Sackgroom & Sackbride wedding topper

LBP to be featured at British Design Gallery!

LittleBigPlanetCentral announces their new create contest

The 200 faces of Sackboy. On Facebook, how fitting…

LittleBigPlanet: 1000 Faces of Sackboy

31 Comments

+ chaoszero14 on October 17th, 2011 at 12:47 pm said:

I wish these avatars were on PSN. We need more LBP avatars.

+ hypersk_us on October 17th, 2011 at 1:01 pm said:

Yay! Halloween costume!!

+ materclobber on October 17th, 2011 at 1:03 pm said:

I laughed when i saw a the sackboy puppet lol. i am definitly getting lbp on the vita!

+ remanutd5 on October 17th, 2011 at 1:19 pm said:

are we gonna be able to play LBP ps3 levels on the playstation vita? does lbp vita support online play with our psn friends? is LBP vita part of the launch line up ?

+ JLP_M on October 17th, 2011 at 1:32 pm said:

You guys should really consider releasing those on the PS3 as avatars! Those would sell like hotcakes!

+ hypersk_us on October 17th, 2011 at 1:32 pm said:

Just one question.

Does this mean that you are going to republish on the PSN store other limited edition costumes for LBP like Thanksgiving and Xmas for some limited days?

Thanks!

+ Seeing_Red_Again on October 17th, 2011 at 1:52 pm said:

Is LittleBigPlanet Vita going to get a subtitle? If it’s just called “LittleBigPlanet” people will think it’s a port of LBP1 and some people will write it off thinking its not a brand new experience. So that could effect its sales

+ Carl-G on October 17th, 2011 at 2:22 pm said:

All i want is – Little Big Planet 3! ! ! :P (yes i know LBP2 came out this year but i want MORE ‘MM’ amazing levels) ;)

+ xB1G_SAMx on October 17th, 2011 at 2:30 pm said:

That psycho mantis one is awesome!!

+ djml9 on October 17th, 2011 at 2:36 pm said:

estatic for the invizimals pack. love the puppet. cant wait for the vita. lbp is the best game ever created, no question.

+ SkullKiller33 on October 17th, 2011 at 2:45 pm said:

KOOL COSTUMES

+ wolfzero1 on October 17th, 2011 at 4:07 pm said:

you guys should release that Sackboy puppet

+ Jak23ft on October 17th, 2011 at 4:23 pm said:

I want that jackolantern head…

+ Hooligantuan on October 17th, 2011 at 4:43 pm said:

No more DLC costumes for me, thanks.

I’ve already spent too much on overpriced post-scarcity virtual goods.

+ Dan610PS on October 17th, 2011 at 4:47 pm said:

Yeah we really need more LBP avatars on PSN, those are awesome.

+ bradperez10 on October 17th, 2011 at 5:18 pm said:

little big planet is so cool becuase it never stops

+ Red_Khaoz on October 17th, 2011 at 5:20 pm said:

I like that evil look on that invisimal in the top right, why can’t that be one of sackboy’s expressions

+ theyoung11 on October 17th, 2011 at 5:27 pm said:

i wish i had all these avatars

+ Renegade_angel95 on October 17th, 2011 at 5:37 pm said:

How about you fix the game first so it doesn’t crash and my hearted items show up? I haven’t played this game for about a month because of it.

+ niqikovaci on October 17th, 2011 at 5:55 pm said:

Love LBP best series on Ps3 imo, but go on the ratchet and clank site, watch the trailer and you will get a code to get 4 exclusive avatars and a static theme.

+ niqikovaci on October 17th, 2011 at 6:03 pm said:

Exclusive games:
XBOX 360: Halo, Forza, Gears of War, Fable…. That’s it.
PS3: Killzone, Resistance, Gran Turismo, Uncharted, LBP, Motorstorm, Infamous, The Show.. pardon me if I missed any there’s way too many to list.

+ Imputed7-14 on October 17th, 2011 at 8:23 pm said:

LBP 2 is amazing. I know you all are moving on to something else, but thank you for this gem. I look forward to seeing where MM goeas from here. Until then…more levels to make/play.

+ Jin_Kusanagi on October 18th, 2011 at 4:54 am said:

This is a game that even after I stopped playing I still buy the DLCs =p
Why?
1 – Cause I support LBP Creativity a lot =)
2 – Cause I eventually play again with my friends when they r here XD

+ hypersk_us on October 18th, 2011 at 7:46 am said:

@21, you missed a lot… The ones that come to my mind right now are ModNation Racers, God Of War, Yakuza, ICO/Shadow Of The Colossus (anyone know the name of that franchise? LOL)…

Also, which is the Ratchet & Clank site and trailer that we have to see?

+ hypersk_us on October 18th, 2011 at 8:39 am said:

Nevermind, already got the Ratchet & Clank Free Stuff.

Thanks for the tip!

+ Welmosca on October 18th, 2011 at 1:37 pm said:

OMG that inviZIMALS costumes is so AMAZIIIIIIIIIING…yep I agree with the first dude and other people we need more avatars from LBP…please.LBP is for sure one of the best games ever made.

+ sekaniy on October 18th, 2011 at 5:30 pm said:

I want the LBP2 Move bundle to come out!! The game and PS Move kit

+ hypersk_us on October 19th, 2011 at 7:18 am said:

Hey, I have a question.

If I buy Qore episode 24, do I still get the Little Big Planet cap or is that DLC gone?

+ Elvick_ on October 19th, 2011 at 7:55 am said:

Awesome. :3 I hope that this Invizimals doesn’t come with a camera always, because I want to get the other Invizimals, but don’t want to be stuck with two PSP cameras. :/ It’s why I haven’t bought EyePet for PSP either. I can’t find it without a camera.

You should really rethink that.

+ TechnicolorRobot on October 19th, 2011 at 6:39 pm said:

The invisimals pack looks really epic. Can’t wait to get them!

+ ROBOTICKITTEN on October 28th, 2011 at 10:36 pm said:

I’d LOVE to see some new rare tees for our sack-boys but who knows…..