PS4-The Order

PAYDAY: The Heist Available today on PlayStation Store

Chris Sturr's Avatar + Posted by Chris Sturr on Oct 18, 2011 // Executive Director of Business Development, Sony Online Entertainment

Attention PAYDAY crew! The time has come – PAYDAY: The Heist officially launches today on the PlayStation Network, developed by OVERKILL Software and published by Sony Online Entertainment (SOE). Grab your masks, don’t forget the ammo and most importantly make sure you bring along your friends!

Dive full force into six heists of co-op madness, fighting off cops, stealing large sums of money and embarking on the ultimate high-intensity, first-person shooter adventure. To kick-off launch, take a look at the never before seen Heat Street Heist trailer (which might look familiar to some of you movie buffs):

In case you missed them previously, here’s the entire series of heist trailers…

• Slaughterhouse – View the trailer that highlights one of the most difficult heists featured in the game. Click here for trailer.
  • Green Bridge – Intense bridge explosions, mass destruction and lots of casualties all in the hopes of a successful prisoner escape over the deep sea. Click here for trailer.
  • Diamond Heist – Stealthily commandeer a caper of the worlds’ most precious stones. Click here for trailer.
  • Panic Room – Burst onto the seedy scene of a deal gone bad and blast out the roof in order to retrieve the big bucks. Click here for trailer.
  • First World Bank – Sweet talk your way into the vault and grab the goods in the classic First World Bank Heist. Click here for trailer.

Check out the PAYDAY: The Heist website for more info. Thanks again for your patience and support. I’m looking forward to the in-game action!

373 Comments

PAGE 1 5 6 7 8

+ SlimeLime10 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:35 pm said:

wait! when i got Section 8 i had to download a demo before i could get it! but there was no demo open to the public! maybe when they say theres a demo, maybe they mean that the demo is to get the full game…

+ SlimeLime10 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:36 pm said:

well… nice one sony. if thats the case, nice going.

+ SlimeLime10 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:37 pm said:

(idiots…)

+ bigdaddykraven on October 18th, 2011 at 6:37 pm said:

The game includes the demo…if you’re looking for the Demo only it won’t show I’m sure.

I’m probably downloading it faster than most people (I think I live close to a Sony Server. If you have a life (I mean that if you have school or work tomorrow) you’re not playing this tonight. Sad but true. I’m downloading at a good rate and am afraid to play anything else because some games stop it and others don’t. Just holding hope I may get to play 5 minutes of it before bed. But hey, I have 13 games still in plastic backlog.

+ SlimeLime10 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:40 pm said:

well im off tomarrow so…im REALLY looking forward to this game! im gonna wait and wait till it comes out AND PLAY IT ALL NIGHT! anyone wanna join?

+ spaul9696 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:41 pm said:

so i have to pay for the demo in other words… well thanks to both of you guys… let me know how is it cause i think i’ll be buying it

+ spaul9696 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:43 pm said:

hey and how bout if you give me your password so i can download the demo :D

+ SlimeLime10 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:43 pm said:

im pretty confident that its gonna be good. if its not, THAT WILL SUCK! that means i woulda wasted 20 dollars and that i wasted 24 HOURS OF MY LIFE!

+ spaul9696 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:45 pm said:

hahaha i hope it is.. so wanna change passwords? ive got skate3 dlc to download, and about 10 games

+ CQCider on October 18th, 2011 at 6:45 pm said:

I am getting error code 80029563 when i attempt to download. I prepaid $20 for this game and I can’t even download it. Somebody at Sony or Overkill better get a fix on this ASAP.

+ Lost_Cure on October 18th, 2011 at 6:45 pm said:

Ready to get paid my fellow Heisters?

+ SlimeLime10 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:46 pm said:

nahh im good. last time i gameshared my account got screwed up! identity theft for example. and identidy theft SUCKS ASS!! HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS DOWN THE DRAIN! thats y i use my brothers old account.

+ SlimeLime10 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:47 pm said:

well…it depends. how are u and will u screw me over!?

+ AntDaGamer on October 18th, 2011 at 6:47 pm said:

Wow thanks to the Blog I might be able to play before midnight. Not all of us have high cable speed connections some people like myself just have high speed dsl 10 MB per minute. If I’m lucky I’ll have this 2 Gigs downloaded in 2 hours :(

+ xXRICEOMATICXx on October 18th, 2011 at 6:47 pm said:

Spaul they disabled that function so that you cannot log into that account on a ps3 other than the one one it was set up on. Although I don’t know how it works if ur ps3 breaks u have to buy a new one. So yeah even if he did give u his log in info you wouldn’t be able to sign into his account

+ spaul9696 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:48 pm said:

haha dont worry, btw i have some problems
if i want to add funds to my psn account(where it says that i live in ny) from a credit card from peru, i cant. what’s wrong?

+ SlimeLime10 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:49 pm said:

actually yea u can. they will send a code to your e-mail that you need to put in to PSN

+ spaul9696 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:50 pm said:

yeah but i get stucked where im asked to put the adress, it says that it doesnt match(probably because i live in a peru adress and the account has a ny adress)

+ Lost_Cure on October 18th, 2011 at 6:50 pm said:

I’ve got that 10mb interweb also, im only at 30%

+ xXRICEOMATICXx on October 18th, 2011 at 6:51 pm said:

Lol well 15 hours to go with 924 minutes left omg talk about server over load

+ SlimeLime10 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:52 pm said:

well i have 27% in one hour…NOT BAD! 367 more minutes to go!!!

+ SlimeLime10 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:54 pm said:

and y is your guyses taking forever!? when i started the download it said i had 568 minutes. NOW ITS DOWN TO 360 MINUTES! not trying to make fun of u guys though. but still y isnt mine so slow?

+ bigdaddykraven on October 18th, 2011 at 6:56 pm said:

yay my download is picking up speed. 70% now. So that’s 20 mins for 30%…guess I’ll be playing in about 30 minutes then that’ll free up some bandwidth for the rest of you :P

+ SlimeLime10 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:59 pm said:

345 minutes to go and 30%!? y isnt mine SOO slow?

+ SlimeLime10 on October 18th, 2011 at 7:00 pm said:

more like server OVERKILL!

+ DDJBTLS on October 18th, 2011 at 7:04 pm said:

I’ve never posted here before, but I have to say these late night store updates are entertaining…watching people flip out over something as trivial as a store update is just comedy….more time equals more content…duh…btw dcuo legend packs are up…so I would imagine todays update is quite sizable

+ XxSantanasTownxX on October 18th, 2011 at 7:04 pm said:

downloading the game rite now cant wait to play it!!!

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 7:13 pm said:

FINALLY ITS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK F****** GOD!

+ csi_blob on October 18th, 2011 at 7:14 pm said:

gREAT THE DOWNLOAD IS GONNA TAKE 5 HOURS…

+ ScarReaper83 on October 18th, 2011 at 7:29 pm said:

the ONLY content thats going to be available today i hope like 1 person said the reason its taking so long is to put up dc universe that would all b worth it

+ bigdaddykraven on October 18th, 2011 at 7:30 pm said:

Don’t pay attention to the “time left” because I’m at 98% and it says I have 95 minutes left. I’m SURE its not going to take 95 minutes for something that is averaging 4 minutes to do (2 min a % so far).

+ Lost_Cure on October 18th, 2011 at 7:31 pm said:

installiiiiiinnnnng then gonna fondle some hostages :)

+ bigdaddykraven on October 18th, 2011 at 7:31 pm said:

See I was right…took 30 seconds to download that last 2 percent. installing now. Keep your hopes up people. it’ll go faster than you expect it.

+ zmota_SMASH on October 18th, 2011 at 7:40 pm said:

Its out. Use the search in PS store

+ The-Sigma-Alpha on October 18th, 2011 at 7:45 pm said:

Yeah i used the search but its still either the demo(not with full game unlock) or the full game purchase. I guess i have to wait for Sony to send me a voucher.

+ evil23alej on October 18th, 2011 at 7:56 pm said:

I’m playing it and it all that matters to me hahahaha

+ evil23alej on October 18th, 2011 at 7:58 pm said:

They message me the game at 2pm

+ crazy_kracker1 on October 18th, 2011 at 8:00 pm said:

by the time mine downloads payday 2 will be out lol

+ KidNT9 on October 18th, 2011 at 8:11 pm said:

Yay PayDay is out! Just got my $50 PSN card and now I’m ready to download!

+ Brendar on October 18th, 2011 at 8:18 pm said:

2 hours later I’m at 30%.. :/

Guess I’ll be playing tomorrow…

On the good side,it looks like Sony has a hit on it’s hands! Can’t wait to check it out.

+ zmota_SMASH on October 18th, 2011 at 8:57 pm said:

Didn’t feel like going to get a psn card so late (11:54) so I downloaded the demo,I’m assuming the full version is basically a “key” cause the demo is taking eons

+ fattytwenty on October 18th, 2011 at 9:08 pm said:

so before i buy it
does it have trophies?
i bet it does, but just want to make sure. :)

+ The-Sigma-Alpha on October 18th, 2011 at 10:19 pm said:

@ fattytwenty It has a platinum trophy as well so yeah it does.

+ Beatz2086 on October 19th, 2011 at 12:31 am said:

So when do we get the voucher code for buying the 4 playstation play games??

+ Emerald_Swords on October 19th, 2011 at 1:26 am said:

Took me 20 minutes to download the game =)

+ The-Sigma-Alpha on October 19th, 2011 at 1:41 am said:

@ Beatz2086, thats the thing. Apparently we were suppose to already have gotten the voucher but clearly some of us haven’t received it. I tried emailing support but they haven’t responded yet.

+ harscombat on October 19th, 2011 at 1:58 am said:

o come on this is the second time?you set 18 oct.but it is now 19 oct are you foolish us the game must already on psn store at now.i dont like this i hate this way i whas planning to playing now dem man fk it i dont buy it
i knew it 6 oct you need to wait 18 okey yesterday is 18 but today is 19oct but see nothing you need
i what to thet payday on 2 hour on psn store bifor i get mand this second time wi need to wait i hate it.ware is you promises now? all ithink wi need to wait longer:(

every 1 ho has preoderd.go to psn store go to the download list press payday the game en istal it;)

+ PS_man1984 on October 19th, 2011 at 3:48 am said:

Wow. Reading these comments just shows how ungrateful, whiny, and selfish gamers can be. It’s called PATIENCE! Jesus Christ people, just download it tomorrow if it’s not on the store right away.

Stop being so damn impatient.

Most of the games I have were bought months after they were originally released.

+ DE_SOYA on October 19th, 2011 at 4:38 am said:

its still not out here….grrrrrr

+ harscombat on October 19th, 2011 at 4:54 am said:

hi i know i live in holland they say about 2 novmeber?
i realy hate this ps3 team do somthing about it this is a second time i what to play now.you did a promise.
en ps3 team plz help us in holand to pl begouse thet idiots in holland.they what to make 2 november:(then payday will realeased:( plz help us.they say in holland is later scadule this.the realease date in holland is now on 2 november:(plz help us.

or holanders kijk op me youtube.

harscombat in zoeken druken en dan pak je payday the ehsit bad news:(

ps3 plz hulp us.leave a comment to this plz ty