LittleBigPlanet 3

PULSE 10/18 Edition: Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, “Only On PSN” Games

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar + Posted by Kevin Furuichi on Oct 18, 2011 // Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

In celebration of the return of our favorite Lombax, the 10/18 edition of PULSE kicks off with a look at the co-op fun of Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. Join Christina Lee also for a look at the variety of puzzles, playthings, and devious machines of Okabu and the cinematic comic platform adventure of Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken. Both are now available as part of the “Only On PSN” event.

PULSE also previews the arcade shooting mayhem of PixelJunk: Sidescroller (which definitely brings back memories of arcades) and, in time for Halloween, the new inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood where Cole MacGrath puts a stake into the vampire craze.

The Top Ten features the most popular games so far this year. On the video side of things, check out the new Video Unlimited preview app where you’ll find the animated Batman: Year One and Green Lantern starring Ryan Reynolds.

Watch the full episode of PULSE right here, and in PlayStation Home, or download in HD to your PS3 (SD to your PSP) when the PlayStation Store updates later today.

14 Comments

+ GRIM__REAFER on October 18th, 2011 at 7:27 am said:

Nice, is she taken?

+ GRIM__REAFER on October 18th, 2011 at 7:32 am said:

I saw DC Universe for this week, well we’re here and no news about it. Guess we just have to wait on that huh? It’ll show up when its ready

+ arkard1000 on October 18th, 2011 at 7:38 am said:

Love herrrrrrrr!

+ arkard1000 on October 18th, 2011 at 7:45 am said:

The Need for Speed The Run demo

PlayStation 3 Instructions:
– On your PlayStation 3 console, choose Demos from the storefront.
– Locate the Need for Speed The Run demo and download it.

The Need for Speed The Run demo will be available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 from October 18th to November 1st.

WHERE IS THE DEMO?

+ mcfizzle on October 18th, 2011 at 8:09 am said:

Hi Sony,

I have just learned GT5’s upcoming DLC is restricted to the account it was purchased with, unlike all other PS3 DLC. I have two account I play GT5 on, one that I have platinumed and do all racing on, and the 2nd which is my GTPlanet Time Trial account. Want to know which one I have decided to purchase the DLC on?

Neither!

Change the account restriction.

+ JLP_M on October 18th, 2011 at 9:09 am said:

mcfizzle are you serious? Wow thats pretty dumb to restrict it, I’m pretty sure everyone with a PS3 has more than one account.

+ dilbig5 on October 18th, 2011 at 9:15 am said:

Where can I get that wrench? lol

+ crazy_kracker1 on October 18th, 2011 at 9:18 am said:

isnt paday supposed to be in the store today all i see is the trailer for it???????????

+ mcfizzle on October 18th, 2011 at 10:18 am said:

@JLP_M
Yes, I’m serious the DLC was released yesterday in Europe and Asia and is account restricted but was delayed by a week for North America.

Remove the restriction Sony, allow me to pay once but use the tracks and cars on both accounts. It was that way for the collectors editon chromeline cars. It’s no way to treat your valued customers.

+ Nicelydone_24 on October 18th, 2011 at 1:16 pm said:

Forget the fact that the GT5 DLC is restricted where is it on PS Store they said it would be released today and it’s now oh almost 5 P.M. on the East Coast so Sony where is the DLC?

+ nephthus on October 18th, 2011 at 1:46 pm said:

How about PAYDAY: The Heist, where’s that at.

+ JEC94 on October 18th, 2011 at 4:03 pm said:

she is my GF – FACT

+ stlthriot on October 18th, 2011 at 4:14 pm said:

I have a random question regarding Qore episode 41…
Is the music that is played when in the PS Move Roundup & Tim Schafer sections songs from anything in particular?
I especially like the one in the Tim Schafer section. =D

+ Permafry_42 on October 18th, 2011 at 6:36 pm said:

when can we preorder pj sidescroller?