Minecraft PS4

UNCHARTED 3 – Join the Fortune Hunters’ Club

Mick Perona's Avatar + Posted by Mick Perona on Oct 18, 2011 // Associate Product Marketing Manager, First Party Games

Like UNCHARTED

Are you a Fortune Hunter who is dying to get your hands on UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception in just two short weeks? Can’t wait to find out what Naughty Dog has in store for you after you and Nathan Drake “UNCOVER THE TRUTH” on November 1st? Will you be scouring the PlayStation Blog in hopes of finding out when the next DLC release for Uncharted 3 will be? Do you want to get your Uncharted 3 DLC first and save a ton of money at the same time? Then you do NOT want to miss this! Announcing, the Fortune Hunters’ Club, a DLC Pre-order program that gets you WHAT you want, WHEN you want, and HOW you want it!

uncharted 3 fortune hunters' club

The treasure seekers and Fortune Hunters that Nathan Drake deals with are known to be smart, resourceful, and a very exclusive bunch. Similarly, you the UNCHARTED fans, have told us that you want an option to get your DLC at a discount, and you want to get it like a Fortune Hunter would (quick and easy). This is the club for you, and now is the time to join it!

The Fortune Hunters’ Club DLC program entitles you to the first four multiplayer map packs and the first three multiplayer skin packs for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception with the first DLC release coming in November. Pre-order now for only $24.99 and immediately score the exclusive Fortune Hunters’ Club THEME, then with each DLC release you will receive an XMB message on your PS3 linking you directly to the content on the PlayStation Store! Valued at over $45.00, these DLC releases will be must-haves for any UNCHARTED fan.

Join now to save over 45% on 7 multiplayer packs, get the FREE Fortune Hunters’ Club theme, and then get your DLC like a Fortune Hunter would with fast and easy XMB message links!

Available for pre-order today on the PlayStation Store and select retailers!

PAGE 1 3 4 5

+ ZoRo_The_Samurai on October 23rd, 2011 at 6:25 am said:

why there is nothing for eu stores?

be fair please =(

+ Shrapnelblitz on October 23rd, 2011 at 3:43 pm said:

Sounds like a great value pre-order. Will it be available in EU store as I’d hate to miss out on the pre-order discount?

+ fallmorelow on October 23rd, 2011 at 6:22 pm said:

76% of people need to learn how to read.

Side note: Definitely joining.

+ rudy_2010 on October 24th, 2011 at 7:05 am said:

I bought this Fortune Hunters Club……I don’t know people are crying about this!…this is awesome!..If you don’t like it…DON’T BUY IT!!!

+ cg1luv on October 24th, 2011 at 10:29 am said:

I ALREADY PURCHASED IT CANT WAIT THIS GAME IS TO BE AMAZING!!

+ jakjm on October 24th, 2011 at 4:50 pm said:

I have no idea what you guys are complaining about.The packs I am going to buy anyway, and this makes them cheaper. Call of duty’s maps(and add- on map’s) graphics make me sick and they are really expensive.I don’t own Call of Duty, but I play with friends and they don’t buy them and it’s like 10$ a map. Naughty dog is giving them for like $4 and they are bigger and more graphic. The ‘Highrise’ from U2 will probably be part of a pack, and i know I will want that, and they will probably add areas and upgrade the graphics. I don’t think they are getting greedy, they are cutting their budgets to the bone for our satisfaction.

Quit Z Hating.

+ lDropDead on October 25th, 2011 at 8:46 am said:

why cant it be $19.99? I’m going to have to buy two PSN cards in order to save money -_-

+ Crowkiller06 on October 26th, 2011 at 4:19 am said:

Can someone please answer this:
What if, like most people, I don’t have the money to “pre-order” this Fortune Hunter’s Club ? And I decide that I can afford to take part in the FH Club after the game is out for a month, or so….. do I still enjoy the 45% savings ? Or, is this $24.99 price tag basically for the ones who are fortunate enough to pre-order, before the game is out ??
Can someone please answer this ?!

+ jav_12 on October 26th, 2011 at 8:12 am said:

I pre-ordered the Collectors edition for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. So is this fortune hunters club included in that?

+ xxel_pabloxx on October 26th, 2011 at 12:43 pm said:

is this 7 pack set all U3 DLC that will be ever released? because as i see it, if it’s not then i am sure i will have a set of 3 good DLCs and the rest not so good and then i will have to end up buying a yet to be revealed Fortune Hunters pack 2 including must haves when i would’ve spend the exact $25.00 with the option to choose the DLC that i like better, in other words , FH pack 1 = $25.00 + FH pack 2 = either $25.00 with pre-order or $45.00 or individual maps, TTL $50.00 or as high as $70.00… i am just wondering

+ wolverinevsx23 on October 29th, 2011 at 9:39 am said:

By purchasing the Uncharted Fortune Hunter Pack, does that grant us access to all the online Mulitplayer options without the online pass?

+ Mr402 on October 29th, 2011 at 10:03 pm said:

Geez reading these comments makes me laugh. DLC is here to stay and for a game with multiplayer as exciting and fun as UC3 has been so far this is a no brainer for me. 25 bucks for all the dlc is a good deal now if only Bethesda would do this for there titles like Skyrim???

+ Tyren_Reece on October 31st, 2011 at 9:11 am said:

Will it be available in Germany?

+ StinkPalm on October 31st, 2011 at 10:04 am said:

When does this discount on the Fortune Hunter’s Club expire? I want to get this and want to know how long I have to get it for $24.99

+ NKos13 on October 31st, 2011 at 12:20 pm said:

What id the last day this is available?

+ cobra14316 on October 31st, 2011 at 9:46 pm said:

@lDropDead You can always go to your local GameStop or one nearby. They sell DLC so that you can buy it there without having to buy 2 $20 cards to get it from the store. Would be so much simpler.

+ ThePatron22 on November 1st, 2011 at 6:51 pm said:

Until when I Can buy it before for $24.99 ??

+ antonion_98 on November 2nd, 2011 at 5:26 am said:

Does anyone know if this offer will be available in Australia?? I really don’t want to end up missing out on it!

+ lee___radio on November 2nd, 2011 at 5:40 pm said:

i think it’s worth it… my wife and i have endless fun competing against each other! :)

+ Sadek on November 2nd, 2011 at 9:42 pm said:

This isnt available for the Indian PSN store. Is this deal only available in the us? Well then thats a shame. If not… please put this up in all stores. I’d like to buy it. Love the game!

+ Narc780 on November 2nd, 2011 at 10:39 pm said:

Not to be that guy but without knowing what these packs entail, how can you expect people to fork over $25 right now? There should be an example of what 1 multiplayer pack will come with and guarantee that all 7 will have at least that level of content.

+ R3XMUND1 on November 3rd, 2011 at 2:17 am said:

Just a quick question, when you add the cost of the ‘ticket’ to the cost of the discounted DLC how much is the overall saving? Are we not ‘saving’ some cash by just paying up front?

+ Premize on November 3rd, 2011 at 6:32 am said:

I don’t know what so many people are complaining about receiving DLC at a discount price, and possibly receiving it cheaper for Plus members.

I’d be more than happy to purchase this as long as I’m pre-ordering every map pack (and some of the skins) that will ever come out for Uncharted 3. If I do purchase this, will it be like having VIP access to all of the map packs that are coming out in the future?

+ ImByteme on November 3rd, 2011 at 7:08 am said:

I purchased UC2 bundles and liked that i could chose what i wanted to d/l ,Sorry not much on skins so find them a waste of time and money as well as we are talking about possible updates these don’t exist yet what If ND decide as they have said want to work on new games and not keep updating old games and the same thing happened as it did in UC2 they stopped supporting it as well as took content away .I think if they have something worth d/loading Ill l ook at it but their not getting my money for something that’s not even there yet .

+ jassim-1997 on November 3rd, 2011 at 7:29 am said:

this code emailed to me
6T8N-6ENA-3PD8

it give you beta tester avatar and beta decal pack

tested on usa psn user

+ time17 on November 4th, 2011 at 3:05 am said:

i just bought it today and it came with a whole lot of multiplayer skins is that the dlc it was talking about are is there more to come i thought that it just came with a theme and took some money off the dlc but when i bought it it came with 25 skins

+ romanpizarro on November 4th, 2011 at 5:42 pm said:

pre ordered the game at game stop, got the nathan drake avatar, got all subway stuff, got the FORTUNE HUNTERS CLUB AND FREE MULTIPLAYER AVATARS!CHECK!!!!!!

PSN pls answer this question,
if i preordered all that stuff do 1 of them give me a free online pass

+ ScreaminBanshie on November 5th, 2011 at 10:46 am said:

I just can’t go there even if it does save some money later. The online multiplayer is terrible except for co-op. Sorry, thanks but no thanks.

+ ScreaminBanshie on November 5th, 2011 at 10:52 am said:

You also don’t know what you are talking about!

+ djMister-T on November 5th, 2011 at 12:24 pm said:

Well I just bought this week the 3 packs with skins for 2,99 each. Can I get a refund if I order the fortune pack?

+ djMister-T on November 5th, 2011 at 12:31 pm said:

Any one know how I can find my special edition pre-orderd bonus?

I redeemed code in PSN. Than I downloaded 5 items. I can only find one in the game: AK-47 GUN

I miss:

3 times cash multiplyer
Stickers
Drake London SKIN
and Decals pack

I downloaded it, but can’t find them in the game.

HELP

+ haadin on November 5th, 2011 at 5:09 pm said:

hello i love the plan. Im looking, im looking, im looking but i cant see the join button. Can some1 tell me where it is?

+ shirlark on November 6th, 2011 at 9:13 am said:

I play single player. Very disapointed to see just about 0 dlc support for single player mode. Would also like to see some extras unlocked for game play as you play the game, not with the requirement to have to play the game all the way through to unlock content.

+ tlk316 on November 10th, 2011 at 2:57 am said:

Bought mine. and got the first skin pack. and a theme. TOO Bad that the theme was just a static them. BOO on that

PAGE 1 3 4 5