PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

PULSE 11/1 Edition, featuring UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar + Posted by Kevin Furuichi on Nov 01, 2011 // Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

Like UNCHARTED

First, we wanted to let you now that you can now watch PULSE right on the “What’s New” section of the XMB. Check it out later today when the PlayStation Store updates.

With today’s release of UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception, the 11/1 edition of PULSE begins with Nathan Drake’s latest adventure and includes a look at PlayStation Home’s Total Game Integration with “Fortune Hunter.” Also new, Jeff Rubenstein from this very blog joins host Christina Lee, offering tips on how to fill your coffers in UC3′s multiplayer mode.

This edition also includes a look at Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 releasing next week along with the new Elite Service. In PlayStation Plus news, there’s free DLC to be had for Dungeon Defenders (we’re talking exclusive in-game familiars), and still time to get a discount on classic Daytona USA.

The most popular games of October are listed in this edition’s Top Ten. And, in new video releases, available to both the Video Unlimited preview app and to the PlayStation Store, check out previews of Captain America: The First Avenger and Steve Carell in Crazy, Stupid, Love.

So, remember to check out PULSE now playing (later today) on the ‘What’s New” section on your PS3 and in PlayStation Home and available to download in HD from the PlayStation Store.

8 Comments

+ MarkakaJin on November 1st, 2011 at 6:47 am said:

Today is a good day.

+ EagerSnake on November 1st, 2011 at 6:48 am said:

It’s great to know that the “What’s New” section of the XMB is becoming more usefull.
As always, I’ll wait until the Store updates, but I can’t wait to get my copy of U3.
Christina, thanks for hosting this up, and thanks also to Jeff.
PULSE needs to become weekly.
Oh!, by the way, Kevin, any words about Total Game Integration for every game (or PS3 exclusive at least) in PSHome? The release date is soon and I prefer not to ask ;)

Thanks for the awesome service.

Snake.

+ TomHoang on November 1st, 2011 at 7:14 am said:

So sad that Veronica is leaving Qore :(

+ JLP_M on November 1st, 2011 at 7:55 am said:

@TomHoang

Aw I didn’t know that, thats sad :(

+ Mies2000 on November 1st, 2011 at 8:44 am said:

@TomHoang
What?! I didn’t know that. I need my Veronica fix!
Guess I need to check out sword and lazer podcast.

I will miss thee, fair Belmont!

+ ShadowPhoenix18 on November 1st, 2011 at 10:53 am said:

TomHoang, you really stole the limelight with that comment. This is supposed to be a good day, and now it is marred by that discovery. I’ll have to look into it myself, but that is definitely sore news if Veronica is moving on from Qore. I’m sure she’ll do just fine for herself…and hopefully, we will too, lol.

+ ItaChu on November 1st, 2011 at 2:44 pm said:

when are we getting our 10 dollars back for spending 60 in october? that would have been good to cover on pulse :(

+ bonxo8480 on November 2nd, 2011 at 6:30 am said:

I am having issues with Hydrophobia freezing up, is there any word on this? Is it a known issue? I downloaded and installed twice already but keeps going to a black screen when i start the game and it wont let me quit i have to do a hard reboot to get out of it. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!