PS4-Watch_Dogs

Download the Complete Soundtracks for UNCHARTED, UNCHARTED 2 and UNCHARTED 3 Now on PSN

Eric Monacelli's Avatar + Posted by Eric Monacelli on Nov 04, 2011 // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

Like UNCHARTED

Hopefully by now you’ve had an awesome, fun time embarking on Drake’s latest adventure, Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, and its sonic landscape is invading your dreams at night as you think about how to help Drake tackle the next challenge in his journey for the fabled “Atlantis of the Sands.”

We worked very closely with hyper-talented composer Greg Edmonson to create a truly remarkable aural experience for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. Created to fit a wide variety of daring situations and subtle moods, Greg’s music is expertly crafted to evoke the high action, interactive cinematic feel that the UNCHARTED franchise is known for. The sounds and tones Greg uses help to fill the atmosphere at the proper moments of action, tension or drama and help drive the pace of the gameplay. Those stirring, and at times delicate or aggressive and hardened, acoustics can now be downloaded directly to your PS3.

U3_soundtrack_v1_600x600

The Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception original soundtrack is available now for $9.99 (US) on the PlayStation Store. You can buy and download it today or it will also be available physically in-store from the following retailers on 11.15.2011: Best Buy, Barnes and Noble and Fry’s Electronics. The soundtrack can also be ordered from LaLaLandrecords.com, Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com. It can also be downloaded via iTunes, and is the only video game soundtrack appearing in iTunes Top 10 Soundtrack Albums category. Additionally, an exclusive 2CD Limited Edition version, limited to 3,000 units and containing extensive liner notes by Daniel Schweiger, is available for purchase from LaLa Land Records and can be ordered from their website.

itunes U3 capture

We’re bringing back some of your favorite gaming memories as well. The Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves soundtracks are both currently available for $5.99 (US) from the PS store. Which is great news, as this week’s release of all three soundtracks to the PS Store marks the first time ever that the UNCHARTED soundtracks have been available for purchase on the PSN. And next week, we’ll be releasing a special bundle that includes the Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves soundtracks for a value price of $9.99 (US). The Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune soundtrack is also available on iTunes and Sumthingdigital. If you’re more into physical goods you can purchase the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves soundtrack from Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com, and GameStop.com as well.

Uncharted_1_Soundtrack_thumbnail_WEBUC2_iTunesArt-R1

Greg Edmonson is a film and television composer best known for composing the soundtrack to the cult space western TV series Firefly, which was written and directed by Joss Whedon. Greg is the winner of the Best Original Music award from the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences and the British Academy of Film and Television Arts for his work on the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves soundtrack.

We hope you’ve been enjoying your time with Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception and can indulge in various UNCHARTED musical landscapes. It was our goal to create a truly unforgettable interactive cinematic experience that everyone can enjoy, and it takes awesome music such as the music that Greg has composed to help make that happen. Listen well and enjoy the game and its music today!

+ H8_is_Bad on November 4th, 2011 at 9:10 am said:

Nice.. Probably should be $499 each but w/e lol.. I’m suprised the soundtrack wasn’t bundled with U3 collectors edition.

+ BigBangBear on November 4th, 2011 at 9:21 am said:

Great deal. Picked up all three last night. I was also surprised that the soundtrack wasn’t in the Uncharted 3 CE. Probably would have bought it if it did.

+ Link01 on November 4th, 2011 at 9:39 am said:

I was seriously upset that this wasn’t included in my U3 Collectors edition… or with the fortune hunters pack. Any chance either may get a surprise?… even Plus?

+ Arcadian_Rebel on November 4th, 2011 at 9:48 am said:

Nice. Got this coming with the CE game guide. :)

+ ultimatepunchrod on November 4th, 2011 at 9:52 am said:

@1 Greg Edmonson is really good. I don’t mind paying full price for any and all of the soundtracks. He’s one of my favorite composers. He also did all of the music for the show Firefly.

+ zombie9 on November 4th, 2011 at 10:01 am said:

I’m old school gamer and I can remember when you bought a game the sound track would come with the game. now they want $10- $20. What happend? :(

+ eratyptin on November 4th, 2011 at 10:28 am said:

I have a question, I’ve noticed on iTunes that the albums come with a digital booklet, does anyone know if downloaded from the Playstation Store if they also contain the digital booklet?

+ Cool4x4 on November 4th, 2011 at 10:32 am said:

Im having a lot of fun with it!!
Just wondering, how far along is everybody?

+ TheGuardianFID on November 4th, 2011 at 11:05 am said:

SOLD!!! 8)

+ eaglefan129 on November 4th, 2011 at 11:12 am said:

at 7: I bought it of ITunes and that’s the only place that comes with a digital booklet in my opinion its better just to download it off of ITunes.

+ MrGamerz123 on November 4th, 2011 at 11:19 am said:

Uncharted has kick ass music!

+ mr_chun on November 4th, 2011 at 11:30 am said:

Valve has spoiled me…

+ eratyptin on November 4th, 2011 at 11:46 am said:

@10 that is what I figured, I’ll get them from iTunes as well, thanks for the input!

+ Welfare_Child on November 4th, 2011 at 11:53 am said:

please fix the split-screen sign in character customization rather than letting the second player play as his/her character he/she plays as mine my gal really hates playing as a guy and when you report someone it doesn’t show them it shows your friend cause i tried reporting this guy for team killing me in co-op every chance he got but it didn’t show him it showed my friend’s so please fix as soon as possible.

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

+ Eric Monacelli on November 4th, 2011 at 11:59 am said:

Dual sign-in for split-screen will be coming very shortly.

+ Shadow-Man_4 on November 4th, 2011 at 12:00 pm said:

Any news regarding Patch 1.01? Will it be released today or next week? ANY form of reply would really be appreciated.

+ Rathclav on November 4th, 2011 at 12:25 pm said:

I’m still really disappointed in the lack of NG+ cheats / Tweaks in single player mode. Its just sad that one of the best features was removed to add in some crappy multi-player. The Single player game was a great pleasure, interesting story and even tweaked the usual standard for UC games by having less supernatural stuff, overall a rewarding experience. But I was blown away to find out in NG+ mode they took away all the tweaks? And sadly I never saw somebody mentioned this. I really hope they patch the tweaks back in because its really one of the best parts of the series. Hopefully naughty dog will fix this really sad flaw in a otherwise champion title.

+ D-Squad3 on November 4th, 2011 at 12:33 pm said:

Should’ve came with the Collector’s Edition! :(

+ crazy_kracker1 on November 4th, 2011 at 12:47 pm said:

whats going on with the nathan drake home avatar codes no ones is working

+ jazzyrider on November 4th, 2011 at 1:11 pm said:

Are you serious? I thought the CD that came with the Collector’s Edition walkthru was all the music for Uncharted 3. As much as I enjoy the game, why is ND and/or Sony nickel and dime-ing its customers? You would think the collector’s edition for the game would include the CD and art book but instead its a figurine, collectible necklace and belt buckle.

If this keeps up, you’ve lost a valuable customer and probably more. I’m enjoying the game, music, guide but in this economy/times its getting tough to buy.

+ christmix35 on November 4th, 2011 at 1:19 pm said:

Epic Unchartered

The Unchartered game has awesome head shots. This game is defenitely worth its value. I did not think I would like it but soon realized after playing the Fortune Hunter on Playstation Home that this game is a must play. My ten year old nephew was also very impressed and quite a sharp shooter so this game is 1 that we will both enjoy. We laughed and I screamed at the bad guys as I went through each Wave challenge. I will add this to my wish list of games that I look forward to playing this Fall:)

+ knicksrulez220 on November 4th, 2011 at 1:38 pm said:

Thanks a bunch Eric, I had asked about that “Atlantis of the Sands” song on a post you had made earlier. Great to see that I will able to listen to it whenever :).

The hard part is deciding to choose between just getting it digitally or getting that Collector’s Strategy Guide with the disc.

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

+ Eric Monacelli on November 4th, 2011 at 3:08 pm said:

Awesome! Glad you’re getting something. It’s all good. There’s the limited edition available too!

+ lisatsunami on November 4th, 2011 at 5:30 pm said:

Off topic a smidgen but I want to tell ND how much I’m enjoying U3. The 3D is incredible. I play wearing Drake’s ring from the CE, & my ID badge from the AMC event. Nerdgasm!

+ ToFeY on November 4th, 2011 at 5:45 pm said:

AESOME bought all of them <3 amazing tracks
the 3rd one is my personal favorite

+ MarkakaJin on November 4th, 2011 at 6:39 pm said:

For the music on Uncharted 3. I loved listening to Museum Bust the most. That guitar play just adds a charm into an intense music. Just picturing the chasing scene on chapter 3 while listening to it is so epic.

+ herbs772 on November 5th, 2011 at 5:42 am said:

tempting!

+ that-acmilan-guy on November 5th, 2011 at 6:47 am said:

I’m an old school guy, I prefer CDs and vinyls lol. Even though I’m a classic rock and heavy metal fan, I appreciate the wonderful music of the uncharted series. Great job!

+ ShaoranLi on November 5th, 2011 at 11:42 am said:

We’ll we ever see a physical CD release of Uncharted Drake’s Fortune?

Or the ending tune of Uncharted 2 :( ? ( http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/General-Discussion/Soundtrack-request-note-please-read-ND/m-p/227427 )

If it happens to be on the physical CD copy of Uncharted 3 soundtrack as a bonus track, please disregard 1/2 this comment/request. I haven’t played the game yet but don’t want to risk reading the tracklist.

+ Afroninjaen on November 5th, 2011 at 12:53 pm said:

why not just use the cd you got from your uncharted 3 complete official guide book?

+ LibyanSaviour66 on November 5th, 2011 at 3:59 pm said:

Hi playstation. do you guys have any news on the in game bonuses for the uncharted 3 mp beta. i i see people have it but i don’t know what happend with mine.
well bye

LibyanSavior66 out
PEACE:)

+ Elvick_ on November 6th, 2011 at 2:03 am said:

I’d rather have 2 & 3 on a disc like I do the first soundtrack. :/

+ Twilight947 on November 6th, 2011 at 8:33 am said:

@LibyanSaviour66 me too I played it also and had alot of fun but I am also wondering what happend about the bonus. I have done those things in account management along time ago and just incase I did it again on november first but still nothing. Maybe there’s an error or a delay or something like that. I have done almost all the things for it I know for sure I did the plunder and the other objectives similar to the plunder one and I have done the co-op ones also especially since I love them. I hope they fix whatever the problem is I’m not upset or anything.

+ Twilight947 on November 6th, 2011 at 8:41 am said:

I love all the songs in the Uncharted series! I will get all three of those once i’m able to. I’ll probable wait until December incase they have a sale.

Long Live Play!

+ GeneJacket on November 6th, 2011 at 3:29 pm said:

@Arcadian_Rebel

Actually, the CD that comes with the guide is a sampler, it only has 10 of the 22 tracks.

+ murtagh9554 on November 6th, 2011 at 4:12 pm said:

I noticed the one on Amazon.com is the special 2-disk set. Is this one limited to the 3000 as well?

+ TYLERB121396 on November 7th, 2011 at 8:58 pm said:

are you guys going to make a playable demo of Uncharted 3 ??????

+ ShadowWeaver on November 7th, 2011 at 9:39 pm said:

What is the format of the PS Store versions of the Uncharted soundtracks? Are they mp3 tracks, or anything else I could listen to on my PC & PSP?

+ manzoor47 on November 8th, 2011 at 9:27 pm said:

already got the hunter pack. will be getting tht next :).

+ alhomaidah on November 29th, 2011 at 11:35 pm said:

cool I can get all the OSTs from one place for cheap!