Uncharted 4

Nov 17

Nov 17

Need for Speed The Run Out Now, 24 Hour Marathon Friday

Coulter Mulligan's Avatar Posted by Community Manager, EA

Hey guys – Need for Speed The Run is out! Finally you can take to the streets as Jack and race for your life across the United States. Of course, you can also start competing with your friends via Autolog. Speaking of Autolog, it makes its return and is much improved from the previous iteration. You’ll be able to track your entire career and compare your times against your friends as you continue to play and compete.

Oh, and let’s not forget that the multiplayer is absolutely awesome. You can create your own playlist of races to play with your friends, or you can jump straight into a race in progress! As you keep playing you’ll be leveling up and earning access to vehicles, upgrades, and abilities, giving you plenty of reasons to stick with it and get an edge over your friends.

And as you most likely know, we have a very special treat for PS3 owners. The following seven cars are exclusive to PS3 owners in North America! You get seven amazing supercars just for being you! Here’s the full list

Couple that with the cars you get with the Limited Edition—the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Porsche 911 Carrera S, and Lamborghini Aventador—and you’ve got some of the best cars in the game right from the start. Not a bad deal!

To celebrate the launch of Need for Speed The Run, our community and Dev teams will be playing The Run for 24 hours straight starting this Friday during our “Up All Night” event. When you get the game, I advise you get some practice in — when the time comes, you’ll be ready to take them down!

Enjoy, and let us know what you think of the game!

Add Your Own

lisatsunami said:

November 17th, 4:56 pm

Why no comments? Am I the only one who can still log in? And, I did not lose PSN access today although I couldn’t go in the store.

station3fever said:

November 17th, 5:38 pm

@1 no we can ;) after the last nfs I think ill pass on this 1. I did have some fun with the last 1 but to much repeated stuff. Plus I dought I will like all that button pressing (him out of car) and yes I did buy EVERY nfs ;)

DwayneW1987 said:

November 18th, 6:12 am

Played the demo. Not bad! Not a buy, but definitely a rent…

Seriously though, I couldn’t care less about any game coming out in 2011-2012, including Starhawk, except Pixeljunk 4am! I NEED some more info about this game IMMEDIATELY! A demo, another video, some screens, SOMETHING! Please & thank you PS Blog, EA, Q-games and loyal PS owners. :-)

P.S. I know this isn’t the forum for my rant, but i’m dead serious. I played PJ 4am and this is a music generator game that will FOR SURE take up millions of ppls hours of sleep needed for work!

See u online

(4TBK)
Caldwell Bonaby, Esq

station3fever said:

November 18th, 7:17 am

Ohhhh I almost forgot! Most important, Happy thanksgiving everybody ;)

xplosneer said:

November 20th, 1:57 pm

Unfortunately I cannot buy your game after your more or less abandonment of your last game, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. I understand that money can be an issue and there are priorities, but the level of support before was terrible. So many small things could’ve been fixed in the last game.

That’s my opinion.

AntiAngelZ said:

November 21st, 5:36 pm

I don’t understand how you can have a 24 hour marathon for a 2 hour long game.