PS4 - Destiny

Sack it to Me: Birthday Celebrations + Picks Galore

Mark Valledor's Avatar + Posted by Mark Valledor on Nov 21, 2011 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

LittleBigPlanet 2

Happy third birthday, LittleBigPodcast! Three years ago, our friends Daniel and Austin started a small podcast dedicated to LittleBigPlanet. And now, 146 episodes later, The LittleBigPodcast has a special birthday episode, and a special “Sack-it-to-me” video just for us…

Latest Media Molecule Picks

This weekend, be sure to play the lastest “Mm picks” chosen by Media Molecule themselves..

FreeFallin’ (3D Skydiving)
Add it to your Queue: http://lbp.me/v/7vdd14

Losing Things
Add it to your Queue: http://lbp.me/v/0e6hdm

Dark Force (Co-op sword action-RPG)
Add it to your Queue: http://lbp.me/v/06y4zb

And thanks to aoinko2012, MrShuanji and GameplayFlicks for capturing these vids.

Speaking of picks…

Check out LittleBigPicks’ latest guide on other new levels you have to play this weekend. Great stuff, guys!

A Vote for Sackboy is a Vote for Victory

news_img_15457_0

Be sure to support LittleBigPlanet 2 in this season’s GAME OF THE YEAR nominations (but only if you think we deserve it…)

Spike VGA’s Best PS3 Game.

MMGN’s Best PS3 Exclusive of 2011.

Actiontrip’s Game of the Year 2011 – People’s Choice

15 Comments

+ TeleVision3733 on November 21st, 2011 at 5:01 pm said:

sweet! Happy anniversary

+ cfdgg22 on November 21st, 2011 at 5:04 pm said:

lol wow ive been trying to put a comment on here for like the last 20 mins woulda been 1st too… o well, all i wanted 2 say is HECK YEAH LBP 2 is GOTY!!

+ Seahawk313 on November 21st, 2011 at 5:04 pm said:

Yay…I’m GameplayFlicks, thanks so much for posting my video…. I never thought something like that would happen!

+ Hooligantuan on November 21st, 2011 at 5:52 pm said:

I’d love to vote for Little Big Planet 2 for game of the year, but seeing as how the game totally freezes as it’s loading up, I haven’t actually been able to play it in weeks.

:D

+ zultan8212 on November 21st, 2011 at 6:33 pm said:

Pshh more like arkham city for goty.

Don’t get me wrong tho. LBP2 is a great game too.

+ check_waas on November 21st, 2011 at 6:34 pm said:

Good game, but lacks in support for users… Online scores still offline for months, what makes impossible to get the platinum trophie, and they don’t talk about it, as it never happens, as if it’s all ok. Maybe it’s ok to ignore the players.

All I want is that just post notices about this problem, if it will be fixed or not, just say it.

+ D-Squad3 on November 21st, 2011 at 6:50 pm said:

Levels are getting so advanced it’s crazy! Can’t wait for LBP on the Vita!

+ Red_Khaoz on November 21st, 2011 at 6:59 pm said:

@6

What are you talking about? Scoreboards have been up now for a month.

+ carfreak13 on November 21st, 2011 at 7:39 pm said:

I love making things explode on LBP2. Good times, hehe.

+ JEC94 on November 21st, 2011 at 9:01 pm said:

LBP need more blood and gore,next LBP game should be M rated

+ djml9 on November 21st, 2011 at 11:26 pm said:

lbp2 should be gotecohh, game of the entire course of human history. its the best game ever created. i was kinda hopin for dlc sneak peak as usual, tho. wut evs, lbp ftw 4evr (:D)–}–<

+ Type-F- on November 22nd, 2011 at 7:34 am said:

I used LBP2 once for my school presentation =]
Please for LBP3 make it easier for creating movies……It took me forever to make a small clip T-T

+ JamesWilding on November 23rd, 2011 at 4:06 am said:

sweet

+ JamesWilding on November 23rd, 2011 at 4:09 am said:

awesome

+ taylor5299 on November 28th, 2011 at 2:53 pm said:

the true beauty of this game is replay-ability, and continued developer support in downloads is what keeps games fresh. thanks!