Horizon Zero Dawn

Dec 06

Dec 06

PULSE 12/06 Edition featuring Must-Have Peripherals and Battlefield 3

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar Posted by Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

With the holiday shopping season counting down, Christina Lee takes a look at some of the must-have custom PlayStation 3 peripherals perfect for gift giving (to yourself). From the new official Media/ Blu-ray Disc Remote Control to the much talked about PlayStation 3D Display, use today’s show to pass along any last minute shopping hints to the ones you love.

This edition also takes a look at two new full game downloads available from the PlayStation Store with Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and Dragon Age II. Both, now part of the growing line up of full games on the store. Also covered, for Battlefield 3 fans, don’t miss the Return to Karkand Expansion Pack coming later today (first on PS3) and a preview of action/puzzle/platformer fairytale of Trine 2.

The Top 10 features holiday songs from Music Unlimited and new videos feature big summer releases The Hangover Part 2 and Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford playing Cowboys & Aliens.

Remember to watch PULSE right from the “What’s New” section under the PlayStation Network icon on your PS3 later today when the PlayStation Store updates.

Add Your Own

Shosa119 said:

December 6th, 7:19 am

Belmont’s not in Qore anymore, if i didnt get it free with plus i would totally unsubscribe!

Vesartis said:

December 6th, 7:19 am

Merry Christmas Playstation Blog!

MarkakaJin said:

December 6th, 7:45 am

Christina Lee should be the host for Qore.

Phillyblunz said:

December 6th, 7:58 am

If I buy a used back to Karkland limited edition will the code still be good?

You cant use it until later today right?

I found a limited edition for $45 with the code still in it, wonder if it will still work?

Can anyone confirm that these codes cant be used yet?

Phillyblunz said:

December 6th, 8:01 am

Have they fixed the chat in BF3 yet?

Dont want it if chat doesnt work.

dragonmagician said:

December 6th, 8:22 am

To be honest, Veronica Belmont wasn’t given too much screen time anyways when she was host of Qore. Except for the On the Road features, it sometimes only show her walking into the developer’s building, and that’s it; of course, you still get her nice voiceover for most segments. I kinda wish they replaced her with another female host; I’m not sure how much of Qore I will actually watch now, the content really isn’t there.

On the other hand, Pulse is good, and hopefully Christina stays on forever. Please get her on the BlogCast soon…

Cyb3rfr34k-iso said:

December 6th, 9:09 am

maybe, but belmont looked healtier, and wiser…
and btw this red dress is awfull especially when she have one hand hiding in it pocket…
what is she hiding, maybe an other feature they gonna remove us for 2012!

YunGFLASHyy said:

December 6th, 9:23 am

Hurry up n update Eas US Store please

windsmere said:

December 6th, 9:24 am

So what does BF3 B2K later today mean? Europe is already playing these maps. While NA sits with its thumb up it’s @55

Phatass1029 said:

December 6th, 10:07 am

It would be nice if the East NA store didn’t update at 5PM!!!! 1 week early my ass. Might as well call it 6 days early.

BHO198 said:

December 6th, 10:25 am

Battlefield 3 back to karkand in US Store, really? I don´t think so…

FelonOnParole said:

December 6th, 11:08 am

Someone chose to replaced Veronica Belmont with that guy??? Pfft.. good luck Sony on getting anyone to renew their subcriptions to Qore. The logical choice to me would have been to promote Audrey Cleo from the video side of Qore to lead host. Or better yet promote scorching hot Abby Reyes from Hardware Specialist to lead host of Qore. My PS+ subcription expires sometime this month, which seems right in the nick of time.

Matrix_Lion said:

December 6th, 2:07 pm

Sony why does it take so long for you to update the psn store?

AsianG1rls4Life said:

December 6th, 2:45 pm

@MarkakaJin I completely agree with you she should be in every show as far as i’m concerned ,thank god we still have Christina Lee! if she left bad things would happen to Sony!

ToKKeNbL00dMoNeY said:

December 6th, 2:50 pm

@Matrix_Lion
yeah man i hear ya, whats up with that playstation, i remember earlier this year, i was getting the PSstore update at midnight, and not weds, i was downloading new stuff and playin it by 1am tuesday morning…..

also anyone else out there got a code in their email for the StarHawk Private Beta…. because i did :P and its the BOMB, i cant wait to get my hands on the full game :P

one last thing….
HURRY UP PLAYSTATION….. i want to play some Back To Karkand like NOW :P its been eating me up since i found out the date it was releasing :D

Sending some love out to SONY, PLAYSTATION, EA, DICE, NAUGHTY DOG, and all other game producers, and also sending some love to all the PSN users :P

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone, saying it now cuz by the time christmas comes ima be up to my neck in my videogames :P

Busca-Cabezas said:

December 6th, 7:14 pm

OMG!!! I’ve never seen awesomeness Christina Lee dance! O_O It was like a combination of sexy, cute and funny! Hehe! :D I luv PULSE & Christina Lee!!! Woot! Woot! (I think I’ve posted this every single time Pulse comes in the PSBlog! Never get’s old! :P). Big thx 2 SONY and its PlayStation Network for giving us so much for so long! May it last 4ever!! Big blessings and Happy Holidays to u and all of the world!!!! :)