Uncharted 4

Dec 07

Dec 07

Sack it to me: Happy December!

Mark Valledor's Avatar Posted by Marketing Manager, SCEA

First off, welcome to the 400,000+ new LittleBigPlanet fans we’ve gained since Black Friday (for some of you, expect a big surprise from Santa in a few weeks)

New on the PlayStation Store

We hope you all saw Disney’s The Muppets Movie! We loved it so much we wanted you to continue with your own Muppets adventure with our new costumes, newly available on the PS Store refresh. Check these out!

Sack it to me: Happy December!

…and be on the lookout for more costumes from The Muppets in upcoming weeks.

Also…

For all you Oddworld fans, be sure to check out the latest Munch costume on the PlayStation Store, now!

Sack it to me: Happy December!

Must-See Creations

This week’s must sees are some amazing examples of machinima in LBP2. Great job guys!

Ghostbusters Intro by r2d2111

Losing Things by MuddledMuppet

Hands on LittleBigPlanet (PS Vita)

RocketCheetah has a recent hands on report from a recent PlayStation Event. Read on for the breakdown of every playable level, including:

Puppet Circus [watch the video] was perhaps the most ‘traditional’ level I played (if that word even has any meaning in LBP anymore!). A cute, fairground-themed platformer which serves to introduce you to all of the the Vita’s controls. Tilt we’ve experienced in LBP before but what impressed me was how natural the touch interactions felt. Everything seemed instantly familiar and always like it was enhancing my experience rather than getting in the way.

’Tis the Season

If you’re in the festive mood, go enter LittleBigLand’s Christmas Pod Decorating Contest and show the world your holiday spirit!

Christmas Pod Decorating: LittleBigPlanet 2

Add Your Own

Hunting_Pa said:

December 7th, 11:52 am

Loving the Muppet and Oddworld costumes!

KingLazy93 said:

December 7th, 12:06 pm

Quite some good new stuff!

monyking said:

December 7th, 12:09 pm

khknight said:

December 7th, 12:18 pm

DARKFORCE is my favorite lbp creation of all time, I am addicted to it as much as I am to dark souls.

D-Squad3 said:

December 7th, 12:40 pm

When will the LittleBigPlanet for the Vita be releasing? I really wish it would be a launch title.

hypersk_us said:

December 7th, 1:02 pm

Hello, I’ve seen in your page that there were plans to re-release the Santa Costumes and the Christmas Kit at the same time as the Muppets Costumes, but I didn’t see them on the PSN Store.

Are you still going to re-release them? Thanks

WtrHnd said:

December 7th, 1:03 pm

Amazingly cute. But, it needs to stop. My wallet can’t take it anymore. :D

marquise126ace said:

December 7th, 1:15 pm

thanks for giving our LittleBigLand contest a shout out. Much appreciated. :)

Kchow23 said:

December 7th, 2:11 pm

The LBP PS Vita article was really neat and I’m looking forward to it when I get my PS Vita. Though, I’m still not happy that I have to pay for the Move pack DLC when I thought it would be included with my initial purchase of LBP2, but anyway cool post.

WaveLightning777 said:

December 7th, 2:31 pm

So we got Stranger, Munch… Heres hoping for Abe sometime in the near future!

vamp023 said:

December 7th, 8:02 pm

lbp is so beast =P

Hooligantuan said:

December 7th, 8:17 pm

Really sick of these sidebar pop-ins, Sony!

Ryuhza said:

December 8th, 2:33 am

I am despising that Kermit costume. Really, I hate all of the LBP costumes where it’s sackboy’s face inside something’s mouth. They look trashy and I never see anyone wear them more than once for novelty. It just DOESN’T lend anything to creativity, which is the game’s primary focus, if I recall correctly.

GMFCO311 said:

December 8th, 3:21 am

I really need to play this game! So cool you can create your own lil world!

CEMc-98 said:

December 8th, 4:14 pm

Am i the only one having trouble obtaining the Santa costume and festive goodies kit? I wondered where it was yesterday, and i wasn’t a LittleBigAddict last year, so i did not get a chance to get either. please update the store!

hypersk_us said:

December 8th, 9:59 pm

@15, I can confirm that both Santa Costumes and the Christmas Kit are available on the European PSN Store, i just saw them with another account i have…

I hope they upload them to the US PSN Store in the next update…

MuddledMuppet said:

December 8th, 10:39 pm

Wow thanks for the video guys, much appreciated :)
Hopefully you’ll likewise enjoy A Christmas Carol on its’ release, tailer ere 89e56
Now to get on th eEU store and get me some more of that costume packs…. byeeee :)

saintaqua said:

December 9th, 12:32 am

Awesome! Will Piggy, Janice and Animal get costumes too? Hope we all get Gonzo eventually as well.

Heavenly_king said:

December 9th, 5:47 am

Nice “the last of us” screenshot in the background XD

Inf3ct3dM3x1c4ns said:

December 9th, 6:45 am

Looking forward to playing LittleBigPlanet. The “Losing Things” video was really good

Welmosca said:

December 9th, 10:53 am

For God that Ghostbusters intro was freakin awesome.Gosh I love LBP.

Welmosca said:

December 9th, 10:59 am

@MuddledMuppet – Really nice job at that loosing things movie…you’re great.

Nergil said:

December 9th, 11:33 am

I know it’s silly, but you guys have no idea how excited I am about the muppets costumes for lbp…I’m about as big a fan of the muppets as it gets for over 20 years now…this alone will get me playing lbp AGAIN!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

MuddledMuppet said:

December 9th, 12:55 pm

ty welmosca :)

some of u muppet fans may be interestd to know that one of the bestistest muppet songs is gonna be included in the movie A Christmas Carol, with vocals by the wonderful angelic voice of Rialrees. (and her hubby Radio Statik)

Will also have Rehab Reject doing an amazing cover of ***** ********* ********* but the bad news is I’ll be singing a song too… keep the volume control handy!

amer159 said:

December 15th, 3:46 am

yes good

head20 said:

December 19th, 10:07 am

y cant we get a wifi bundle with uncharted or umvc3 with a 8gb memory card like they have in the Asian release on 23rd of Dec not fair.. sony always give us girly freaking bundles check out the psp first bundles go ahead ill wait……. my point your major day one sells are going to be hardcore gamers give us the goods you said long live play well make it happen i thought this was sony not nintendo if i want to play a kiddy game ill buy a 3DS tighten up . heres another thought how about a sports bundle with fifa soccer that would so push units do a poll on the 3 come on give the hardcore gamers some excitement