PS4-Infamous

Happy Holidays from Insomniac Games

James Stevenson's Avatar + Posted by James Stevenson on Dec 27, 2011 // Community Lead, Insomniac Games

Hey everyone! We are the midst of our winter break, recharging our batteries after shipping both Resistance 3 and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One exclusively on PS3 this year. We hope you’ve had the chance to check out both games. If not, maybe you’ll find them under the Christmas Tree or use a gift card to pick them up after the holidays.

Last year, we shared with you several of our holiday cards over the past few years. We did want to share with you the latest – which should appeal to you fans of the Olly Moss Resistance 3 cover art.

Insomniac Games 2011 Holiday Card

For those Resistance players out there, we did want to remind you to check out the Brutality DLC Pack, which we just released this month. The DLC contains a brand new co-op Survival mode set on a dark and foggy version of the Wales map. Team up with a friend to fight off ever increasing hordes of grims, all set to seven tracks from Grammy-nominated metal band Mastodon. How many rounds can you survive?

We hope you have a great holiday season, filled with family, friends and gaming. We’re so thankful for all of our fans out there and for your support of our games. To keep up with us in 2012 and our brand new game Overstrike, be sure to follow us Twitter and Like Us on Facebook.

From everyone here at Insomniac, Happy Holidays!

36 Comments

+ Butters360 on December 27th, 2011 at 8:18 am said:

Happy Holidays Insomniac Games! Thank you for the wonderful game that is Resistance 3. The single player campaign was really well done :)

That is one AWESOME Olly Moss Holiday card. Hope to hear more from you guys concerning Overstrike. Hope 2012 is good to you :)

+ fadi002 on December 27th, 2011 at 8:21 am said:

Can you guys add matchmaking for the survival mode?

+ fadi002 on December 27th, 2011 at 8:21 am said:

Oh, and Happy Holidays to you too :)!

+ iriihutoR48 on December 27th, 2011 at 8:24 am said:

Happy holidays to you guys though! I thoroughly enjoyed R&C: All 4 One and look forward to seeing your next projects in the future!

+ Butters360 on December 27th, 2011 at 8:26 am said:

That’s one awesome Olly Moss holiday card :) Thanks for Resistance 3.

+ remanutd5 on December 27th, 2011 at 8:28 am said:

Happy Holidays to you guys , Resistance 3 single player campaign was really , really good , online multiplayer is good too , overall R3 is among my 3 best games this year , and im very happy to see R3 is among ps3 most popular games this holidays ( theres a lot of new players online lately ) .

sadly i dont have the same opinion on Ratchet and Clank All 4 One ( who decision was to use the right analog stick to use the weapon wheel ? he needs to get fired lol , and i dont like the camera set up either ) didnt live up to the franchise , i was expecting more , please bring the franchise to playstation vita .

i hope to see a new exclusive IP on ps4 launch date from you guys , i really love Resistance and Ratchet and Clank so i hope you guys come up with something really good on ps4

+ remanutd5 on December 27th, 2011 at 8:30 am said:

oh and i support number 1 comment , please add matchmaking for survival mode

+ JonJonXD on December 27th, 2011 at 8:48 am said:

Happy Holidays and thanks for the great games! :D

+ SnaKE-EaTeR27 on December 27th, 2011 at 9:38 am said:

Happy Holidays to all of you at Insomniac! I love everything you guys have done

+ Tremulan777 on December 27th, 2011 at 10:26 am said:

Happy hoydays! Thanks for resistance 3 the game is awesome. Can you guys add match making to resistance 3 campaign that’d be great

+ Kchow23 on December 27th, 2011 at 11:12 am said:

Happy holidays! Thanks for the awesome games and can’t wait to see Overstrike in 2012 :)

+ x_Arch-Angel_x on December 27th, 2011 at 11:53 am said:

Happy holidays now you get a FAT Check from Microsoft now!!!

+ WOLF_SER on December 27th, 2011 at 12:02 pm said:

Happy Holidays!!! Paciently waiting for another triple XP weekend hehehe :)

+ JijitaxiKing9 on December 27th, 2011 at 12:13 pm said:

Happy Holidays Insomniac Games!!!!!!!! and thank you for Resistance 3 and Ratchet and Clank All 4 One i got both of those games and i’m loving them. By the way I already brought the add on for resistance 3 and I’m loving them too but can you guys please put matchmaking in brutality that’ll be awesome.

+ MrPink78 on December 27th, 2011 at 12:38 pm said:

Happy Holidays! I got Resistance 3 for Christmas and I have to say you guys definitely outdid yourselves this time around. Keep up the great work!

+ blakseed on December 27th, 2011 at 12:49 pm said:

Happy Holidays Insomniac! Appreciate all of your hard work.

+ FORMIK on December 27th, 2011 at 1:04 pm said:

Happy holidays to you, as well! My wife bought me Resistance 3 for Christmas, and I am enjoying every minute of it.
Here’s a request: can you release some PSN avatars from the Resistance series? Not just Resistance 3, but Resistance 2 and Resistance: Fall of Man, as well.

+ DarkOne_PR on December 27th, 2011 at 1:11 pm said:

HAPPY XMAS EVERYONE! And i just wanted to say something about the campaign that was bothering me for a while… i don’t know about u guys… but… ((((((SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!)))))

Mick deserved to suffer more for what he did to malikov… just a head shot??? c’mon!!!!!! Malikov deserved a good vengeance! Why not having a more fist to fist fight in where cappelli actually land 6 to 10 fist to the face and then when mick was down, capelli gets the hammer and breaks every limb off of mick… AND THEN….. he squash his head… that’s what he deserved… cappelli just got his ass handed to mick in the fight… i REALLY didn’t like that…

+ bigz512 on December 27th, 2011 at 2:39 pm said:

merry chrismas/happy hanukah guys! this has been the best year for insomniac games. All4One and Resistance 3.. 2 amazing games keep it up

+ spyder256 on December 27th, 2011 at 3:07 pm said:

ok, I don’t want to sound like a prick but F**K YOU IT’S MERRY CHRISTMAS

SO MERRY F**KIN CHRISTMAS XD

+ waffleman331g on December 27th, 2011 at 5:36 pm said:

LOLUICBT (laugh out loud until i cry big time)

+ Dantes_Ragnarok on December 27th, 2011 at 7:30 pm said:

Happy holidays!
And thanks for the awesome Games (specially Resistance 3) Cant wait to see What you guys have for us in the future :3

+ x-TRON- on December 27th, 2011 at 10:20 pm said:

now i will try this game..so nice

+ FonFahbre on December 27th, 2011 at 11:10 pm said:

Thank you for Resistance and the hilarious Ratchet and Clank series!. You guys made me laugh a lot with All-4-One and I can’t wait to see what you guys do next, especially with Overstrike. : D

+ Enigma777 on December 28th, 2011 at 12:47 am said:

As someone who really loved ACiT, I couldnt even finish the first level of All4One. It just felt… wrong. R3 was pretty good till it glitched out and didnt give me any trophies for finishing the campaign so in the dumpster it went. Lets hope Overstrike is better!

+ ReptileHand on December 28th, 2011 at 4:14 am said:

I have to say, Resistance 3 is by far one of the most interesting games I’ve ever played. I just started playing Global Resistance and it’s a neat side game. Especially with the in game unlocks! I will be addicted to both games for awhile. Man, you guys are my favorite developer and I mean that. Oh skyrim was good and this game was good, they probably have great developers for great games, right? well yeah… And resistance 3 / Ratchet and Clank didn’t win GOTY or 10/10′s either. I don’t care, you guys are the friendliest and most mature game developer I have ever come across. You’ve left a great impression on me and have inspired me to become a game developer even though I know nothing of the sort. I’m madly in love with video games. I’m stuck in the confused “I don’t know what I’m going to do when I’m in college / grown up” phase and I would love developing video games with the best developer out there for my life.

+ Insomnia999 on December 28th, 2011 at 9:17 am said:

Thanks for the great games over the years! Didn’t like R3 multiplayer though :(. Can’t wait for Overstrike!

+ Slipknotdayof9 on December 28th, 2011 at 2:12 pm said:

I’m a bit late, BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS INSOMNIAC! I got Resistance 3 for Christmas, and yet again I couldnt have been happier. So much better then Call of Duty (They never seem to change much, BUT Resistance on the other hand always brings a fresh take on the franchise, and always includes an epic story). Keep up the great work.

+ twistedfloyd on December 28th, 2011 at 3:16 pm said:

Happy Holidays, Insomniac! Thank you for Resistance 3! Best shooter of the year, IMO! You guys recharge and keep delivering the goods!

+ Alcidias on December 28th, 2011 at 4:29 pm said:

Happy Holidays, Insomniac! Resistance 3 was one of my favorite games this year, and I wanna thank you guys for all your great games that have entertained me over the years.

But I would like to know, is there any chance of Simulview support being added in? Playing Simulview R3 co-op on my Playstation TV would be an awesome experience, so I hope you guys decide to patch it in.

+ SilentShadowX2 on December 28th, 2011 at 5:48 pm said:

Happy Holidays

+ GManeezy on December 30th, 2011 at 9:59 pm said:

Resistance 3 Is Beast. Happy Holidays Insomniac Games.
You Guys Are Awesome!

+ delray on December 31st, 2011 at 9:31 pm said:

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE RESISTANCE 3 I BEAT ALL LEVELS OF THE GAME AND NOW IM ONLY REMNENT 1 LEVEL 60, I”M WAITING FOR DOUBLE XP WEEKEND TO REMNENT AGAIN. LOVE YOUR WORK!! I JUST KEEP GETTING DISCONNECTED FROM NETWORK WHICH IS VERY AGGRAVATING PLEASE FIX IT SOON…….

+ ChrisLazer on December 31st, 2011 at 11:56 pm said:

I remember the first ratchet and clank

+ C_Y_P_H_E_R on January 1st, 2012 at 8:10 pm said:

More Resistance avatars would be nice. Maybe free for playstation plus members. Sounds like a plan.

+ ArvindraHerod12 on January 7th, 2012 at 9:38 pm said:

Chimera Santa? Love Resistance 3, Great job Insomniac! Also love Ratchet and Clank, have 5 games from that series. You guys should really make a HD collection, now what I mean!?!? Anyway that chimera as a sannta was priceless, ;)